It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:18 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Tasker Bliss - taskerbliss2016@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:30 pm

..... new Profile pic from here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 67#p464267

.... with Name & Pic also in
Kevin; <kevincarter152@yahoo.com> diff. Pic
philippines-adventures.com/kevincarter
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tasker - taskerbliss2016@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon May 02, 2016 2:02 pm

taskerbliss
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Los Angeles
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I am a balanced combination of sensitivity, intelligence,humor, sensuality and attractiveness, with a passionate personality. I am more interested in the mind, heart and spirit of a person and our compatibility more than anything else. But still, there is a physical element there, so we must find each other attractive in all senses not only physical but also mental and emotional. I love to travel and when I do, I like to learn about people's values and lifestyles, as well as learn about their music, art, architecture, and other aspects of their particular culture. The importance of good communication: it has been said, and I firmly believe, that good communication, or the lack of it, is the reason relationships, and many other things in life, succeed or fail. I have accomplished many things in life, not only professionally

104.131.89.91 ..... from the Bad IP-List here

Digital Ocean, Inc.
OrgId: DO-13
Address: 101 Ave of the Americas
Address: 10th Floor
City: New York
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 10013

.... He's allover the Net & Datingpages with this Pic

tasker bliss - tasker.bliss - Los Angeles

Tasker Bliss - live:taskerbliss2016

facebook.com/tasker.bliss.3114
Tasker Bliss
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Tasker Bliss - taskerbliss1@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:37 pm

taskerbliss1@gmail.com

CD

taskerbliss

Male , 41 , seeking Female
los Angeles, california

Hello how are you My name is Tasker Bliss am from USA i like your profile i want to know more about you please write me at (taskerbliss1@gmail.com)so that i will also tell you more about my self ok

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tasker - taskerbliss2016@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:03 am

Hello Dear,

I am happy to hear from you!

I want to tell you more about myself. My name is Tasker Bliss, I was born on 1975, am single not married. My father has passed away. He was originated from United State of America. I was born and grew up in Los Angeles . I am the only son and child of my family. I live here in Poland, because i love it here, it has been a country of my choice, from where I am communicating with you I'm working as a Chief Engineer for 10years in US marine authurity based in contract assignment here in Poland and other Countries.I would like to know about you sweetheart.

Mom lived back home in England with a house help and her driver. She loves the environment there and I do fly back home to visit them on vacations. My late father was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist.

Furthermore, I am a fun loving man who cares for the need of others. I love traveling and shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, I use to go out for fun, going to the sea side having relaxing mind and seeing the nice fresh air from the sea. Love shopping on weekends too and if got chance, I use to travel around. I do cook sometimes as I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young everyday. I am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon my family. Before closing this letter i would like to tell you that To make a relationship last for ever and be stable we need trust, understanding, devotion, and motivation in heart, in my own intention,i promise to be faithful, honest, and most caring to you and be the man you ve always dream of, and pray always that God will bless and make our love grow, thank you so much and tell me about yourself too.

I hope to hear from you soon.

With Love,
Tasker Bliss.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

bujeng
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bujeng » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:54 pm

This same guy just send me a message today. My love,
Its such a lovely moment today, i went to the shopping mall this morning, and i buy some things for you , which i think you will be needing, i know you are surprise and shock, please don't be! you may not know what you have done in my life, you filled my moments with happiness and love and make me smile every moment, i don't know how to say thanks to you, or how to appreciate, but this is just a small part of appreciate from my mum and i, i know its little, i wish you can receive it with happiness, and love, and cherish it with all your heart.

Among everything i bought for you, the most of my gift to you is the rose flower inside the gift, i will be sending to you, when i get to Africa (Cote d'ivoire) after you send me your contact address and full details, such as [home address,mobile number,full name as in your pass port or ID Card], darling i will always cherish and love you and care for you , i hope one day, we will be together, look each other in the eyes and smile together and walk around to many places, share love and be with each other always.

My life has never felt so much love this way before, i'm really deeply in love with you, i thank God so much for bringing you to me, making us both understand, love and care for each other always, darling i really love you and cherish you so much, down below are some of the items you will be expecting.

1. Big Teddy Bear
2. A gold wrist watch
3. D & G perfume and 5 pics Dior Perfume
4. A set of make-ups
5. A rose flower [very important to me,because its from my heart to you my love]
6.Apple Laptop
7.1 diamond neck less
8.the brand of the bags is Dior and Chanel female hand bag 8 pics
9. I pad mobile
10. $300,000 (you will use the three hundred thousand US dollar to buy and furnish a new apartment pending my arrival OK) cos i will be spending my up-coming 3months vacation with you, so that we will have time to plan for our future and family together.

Please when you do receive my email, ensure to send me your contact information, as i told you ...[ full names,home address,city,and mobile number ], thank you so much for your love towards me, i love you so much my darling, i will be going to the airport in half an hour

Affectionately, Tasker Bliss

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:32 pm

bujeng

Welcome to RS. Please post a fake profile , email address, phone number , unreported pictures of the scammers. Please know that they tried very hard to recruit you as a mule for reshipping parcels bought with stolen from other victims credit cards or bank accounts. We are hope you didn't give them your info. If yes , please do not accept any packages. Do not let your name to be associated with other people credit cards or bank accounts. It is a criminal offence which sends convicted of offence to federal prison. Please BLOCK scammers and IGNORE. Do not confront them. Thank you and be safe.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

bujeng
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bujeng » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:50 pm

This guy send me really encouraging messages. The recent one is he sending me some stuff that I doubted really bad. I don't answer his email but he still sends sweet messages as if we're a couple. So I tried to look online about scammers and found that he's already here. I didn't provide any personal information because it's not normal for someone to send expensive things to the fact that we never really got the chance to talk that long.

So I did a little investigation. Tasker Bliss's info on Facebook is very similar to Kevin Carter. They even have the same name of their mothers Rosemary.

bujeng
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bujeng » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:02 pm

Hi, thank you for your advice. I don't understand that much about being a mule. How does it work? Why would these scammer send expensive things.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:27 pm

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

bujeng
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bujeng » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:44 am

Oh my goodness. This is very useful. The strategies used was the very same with what this Tasker Bliss did. Im glad I didnt provide any information. I even asked him to call me cause I've been very suspicious his numbers are +225 75 47 6660 it says he's in Cote d ivoire and another number is 0702575476660.I heard his voice we talked he just kept saying "need you address oki oki address". I said "Why would you send me expensive gifts?" he said "gifts from heart so give address". With his accent, with his tone, with his sentence construction He AINT A MAN From LOS Angeles. He sounded more of an African. On the pic he is Tasker Bliss a white American guy but his voice sounds he is black. His letters shows how romantic he is but in the phone call all he say is "address". He didnt even give a clear explanation of my question as if he didnt really understand. Then he send another email saying to add him on Skype. No more. Thanks to this site.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:24 am

Thank you for the good feedback :)

AZNA
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby AZNA » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:37 am

The same as this one.

with Email Add: tonycody2018@gmail.com

My love,
Its such a lovely moment today, i went to the shopping mall this morning, and i buy some things for you , which i think you will be needing, i know you are surprise and shock, please don't be! you may not know what you have done in my life, you filled my moments with happiness and love and make me smile every moment, i don't know how to say thanks to you, or how to appreciate, but this is just a small part of appreciate from my mum and i, i know its little, i wish you can receive it with happiness, and love, and cherish it with all your heart.

Among everything i bought for you, the most of my gift to you is the rose flower inside the gift, i will be sending to you, when i get to Africa (Cote d'ivoire) after you send me your contact address and full details, such as [home address,mobile number,full name as in your pass port or ID Card], darling i will always cherish and love you and care for you , i hope one day, we will be together, look each other in the eyes and smile together and walk around to many places, share love and be with each other always.

My life has never felt so much love this way before, i'm really deeply in love with you, i thank God so much for bringing you to me, making us both understand, love and care for each other always, darling i really love you and cherish you so much, down below are some of the items you will be expecting.

1. Big Teddy Bear
2. A gold wrist watch
3. D & G perfume and 5 pics Dior Perfume
4. A set of make-ups
5. A rose flower [very important to me,because its from my heart to you my love]
6.Apple Laptop
7.1 diamond neck less
8.the brand of the bags is Dior and Chanel female hand bag 8 pics
9. I pad mobile
10. $300,000 (you will use the three hundred thousand US dollar to buy and furnish a new apartment pending my arrival OK) cos i will be spending my up-coming 3months vacation with you, so that we will have time to plan for our future and family together.

Please when you do receive my email, ensure to send me your contact information, as i told you ...[ full names,home address,city,and mobile number ], thank you so much for your love towards me, i love you so much my darling, i will be going to the airport in half an hour

Affectionately

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tasker Bliss, taskerbliss1@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:47 am

interpals

taskerbliss200 Tasker, 38 y.o.
New York, United States
I am a balanced combination of sensitivity, intelligence,humor, sensuality and attractiveness, with a passionate personality. I am more interested in the mind, heart and spirit of a person and our compatibility more than anything else. But still, there is a physical element there, so we must find each other attractive in all senses not only physical but also mental and emotional. I love to travel and when I do, I like to learn about people's values and lifestyles, as well as learn about their music, art, architecture, and other aspects of their particular culture. The importance of good communication: it has been said, and I firmly believe, that good communication, or the lack of it, is the reason relationships, and many other things in life, succeed or fail. I have accomplished many things in life, not only professionally

My name is Tasker Bliss am from USA i like your profile i want to know more about you please write me at (taskerbliss1@gmail.com)so that i will also tell you more about my self ok

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tasker Bliss, taskerbliss1@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:21 am

interpals
tasker20 Tasker20, 37 y.o.
New York, United States [Current City & Hometown]

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tasker Bliss, taskerbliss1@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:28 am

.facebook.com/tasker.bliss.73
Tasker Bliss

Image Image

Return to “White Males”