It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Cindy - cindyone64@gmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:54 pm

Candykings12
- ID: 254789
- 31 y/o female (1989 - August - 17)
- Dakar, Senegal
- English
- single
- Have no children

Hi
good morning how are you? am Candy single
here is my email

cindyone64 @gmail.com

... in the russian Dating page they've removed her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Cindy - cindyone64@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:40 pm

Hello xxxxxx,

How are you doing, I hope you are doing fine, My name is Cindy, am from Syrian but live in Senegal, i was born December 1st 1995, I'm a single girl with no kid, I'm looking for my soul mate, I read your mail and find it interesting so I felt we could start from friendship and get to know each other better and see what will come up. I am an easy going person, open minded, friendly, caring, lovely, honest, considerate, faithful and have real good sense of humor. My favorite hobbies would include the outdoors, and all kinds of sporting activities, day trips, movies, cooking, and most anything that makes both partners happy.

I am looking for a reliable, honest and trust worthy person as who I can give my attention, security, support, respect and a lot of love because love is to have someone so special of whom you trust and depend. What are you looking for, are you looking for a serious relationship or just friendship, tell me more about yourself and your country, Senegal is a nice and tourist country where tourist do like to visits, its surrounded with waters and there are many beaches and amusement places you can visit.

I will stop here now and look eagerly to your respond, meantime take care and have a nice day.

Sincerely
Cindy

.... IP shows Google
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:25 pm

Hello xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your mail, It is my pleasure to let you know that I appreciate our friendship, i know that knowing one another and we will perfectly understand each other better as we move on further and hope you and your family are in great health during this hard-time of Covid-19, I like us to keep this closeness and hope this will bring us to a better future as i wish.

Based on my past experience with my Ex-partner I find it very difficult to trust people, however you and I can make this happen to achieve this relationship without any doubt or distrust. I like to be open, I am a girl that has seen life, I have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age or color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression, expression of the heart and openness. This is the most important thing in life, to me, the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart.

I will like to tell you more about myself, during Syrian Civil War in 2011 I lost My entire family, and luckily found a good samaritan who helped and bring me to Senegal church orphanage home and continue my study and have my PHD on Banking/Finance which has giving me the opportunity to be working in the bank as accounting/auditing, which is keeping me busy.

I need a man that will understand me and love me for who I am and will be willing to bring me over to his country. Can you be that Man that I seek for?

I have been a hardworking girl all my life with a saddled and happy experience in life, now I must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family, maybe relocate and start a new life with my future life partner.

Do tell me more about yourself, and also more about your country. Your Job. Family etc?

attached are my pictures and hope to see some pictures of you on your next mail.

Sincerely
Cindy

chilling.jpg

Cind.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:13 pm

Hello xxxxxx,

I am so delighted to hear from you and to read your mail and I must say I like how you are open in your communication and speak sound like a man. I thank you for sharing with me more about yourself. I love to
cook also and I can cook many delicious meals, Therefore as soon as possible I want to find someone special
who I can cook with great happiness for my most delightful dishes and delicacies. I like to cook various dishes from the various countries of the world. And now for me cooking is only the biggest happiness. I can add cooking as part of my hobby, smile. I can prepare various foods. I can cook jellied meat of various types.
I can cook various meals and salads. I can prepare for pies and ice-cream. I can prepare various soups and
stew. I can prepare much and it is tasty only with great pleasure.

Here in my country we are coping and moving up with the covid-19 epidemic as we just came out of lockdown on 20th of March after a series of crises due to lots of sufferings with no support from the Government, you probably might have heard the news there in your country. The vaccine is still going on in my country but the Government started with the advanced aged people as it mostly affects the old age people because we haven't had cases of death with the youths.

Honesty, loyalty, loving and respect to each other is important in a relationship. I like to be fit, I like sport,
I try physical activities to get fit. My temperament is always pleasant. I am someone who does not get angry easily and I do not believe that violence solves anything, and violence only causes more problems. Raising my voice is something I do not like to do either. I believe that every problem can be solved when both partners
seat down and talk about it quietly and then come to compromise.

I do long for that special someone to bring fragrance into my life with his love, that I can share my dinners with. I long for that special someone to share my life with, I wish for someone to share candle lit dinners with, someone to cuddle up to next to the fire on a cold night or watch a movie with, someone to go away with on romantic weekends to the beach, holding hands walking in a sandy beach. I want someone who will fall asleep
in my arms and I awake in his arms. I am glad to begin these communications with you. I see that together we can build up a good and fantastic relationship, and maybe one day something more. I can see from your letters that you have a large and kind heart, something I hold dear in a person and also something that many people
do not have, and I also hope that on the day we meet we will know for sure what the future will bring for us.

I look forward to hearing more from you, more about your life, characteristics, and how your day passes there. Have you had a relationship with a woman from another country before. Have you had a relationship with an African woman before. Now permit yourself big dreams of a most wonderful future. And how to make it real.

I find Mexican American to be good people, though the nationality does not really matter to me and we have good and the not so good people all over the world but what is most important is never to judge people especially someone you don't know or meet before, I can sing but and I try as best as I can, I like listening to music also.

Have you been to Africa Country before?
Would you like to visit someday in the nearest future?
Are you a Christian?
Do you believe in God and a God fearing person?

I will stop here now, and get this off to you, meantime take care and have a pleasant day. I look forward to your next loving response.

Sincerely
Cindy

...... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 13:13:59 -0700

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:28 pm

.... all Mugus/African love Dogs more coz the Cat is for them a Symbol for Ghosts

Hello xxxxxx,

It is good to hear from you and to read your thoughtful mail. I have greatly enjoyed reading your mail and learning more about you. Thank you for sharing with me more about yourself, you inspire me, which is nice of you. I hope age is not important to you in a relationship as age is only a number. I also was interested in this opportunity, now I have gotten acquainted with you, and I'm looking forward to building up a good and fantastic relationship with you that I hope someday it will bring us closer into each other's embrace in future. I am happy that I can communicate with you, and now I am interested to know more about you.

To me it's very much interesting how there passes your day. Your interests and hobbies. Your habits, if you are doing good. Please do not hesitate to tell me everything, I can accept everything. I am an open minded girl for dialogue and I am ready to open for you my soul. Please if you are interested in something about my life, ask me about it and I will answer you sincerely from my sincere heart in my reply, as I want to build up a good relationship with will hopefully bring us together as one loving partner in the near future.

I would like you to put your bad, past experience aside as we all do have past experience but doesn't mean we have to judge other people or find it difficult to trust someone again. There are always the good and not so good people all over the world. Life has to move on no matter whatever situation we might have come across in our life experiences. It is good to know your younger brothers and sister are all married and living their life peacefully. So you have to take this as a challenge and encouragement to yourself as the eldest in your family to learn to trust someone again and move on, only then you'll see the joy of love in your life again. I must say it is so low for your fiance's inappropriate attitude to be fooling herself with your neighbor as a woman you need to have respect and dignity so others can respect you.

Do you have cultures and beliefs? I'll never cheat on my man, to me its more easy for men to cheat on his woman and still loves her, but if your woman ever tries cheating on you, it means she doesn't love you as it is not common in my culture for a woman to cheat on her man. I believe our God has a way of bringing two perfect people together and it is clear that after our both experience in life even while living in different countries, God has special reasons of making us get acquainted and trust and believing in yourself is require if you wish to bring this into reality.

I prefer dogs as pet than Cats . What is your opinion?

Have a nice day, I look forward to your next response.

Sincerely
Cindy

...... IP shows Google
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 06:25:28 -0700

IMG-20210127-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20210327-WA0005.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:09 pm

Hello xxxxxxx,

I am so delighted to hear from you and I've read and understand the content of your mail, it is always good to hear from you and thank you for sharing more about your child old life with me, well, as for me, I still remember when I was a little chld and was learning how to ride a bicycle and then fell down and feel hurt on my legs and was crying then my patients rush over to me and calm me down and then encourage me more and teaching me how to control, it was a remarkable day.
How have you been and what have you been up to lately, nothing much has take place here lately, work as usual and its the holy month of Ramadan here, which is the Muslims fasting month, otherwise nothing much has happened, take care and have a pleasant day, i look forward to your next response, until then stay safe and remain bless.

Sincerely
Cindy

...... IP shows Google
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 12:45:10 -0700

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:07 pm

Hello xxxxxx,

You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust. To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other
go if you can't do this. Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust, and it should receive that love back. The best proof of love is trust. True love is the greatest thing that you can experience, it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness.

It's hard to love and hard to trust, but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me. Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty
and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed. To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust her first.

You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart. Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart. Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to. Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to cherish her, to fulfill her dreams, to share with her and most of all, to make her realize how much you really love her.

Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable. Love is a wonderful gift, trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again. You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart, it never lies, trust it.

Have a great day, do take care of yourself and stay safe.

Sincerely
Cindy

...... IP shows Google
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 14:26:14 -0700

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:15 pm

Hello xxxxxx,

It makes me feel good to see your loving name come up on my inbox and to read your mail that has brightened up my day and lifted up my mood knowing that you too feel the same way as I do. You are full of love and passion and your words are so meaningful that it has made me fall in heart for you, your words are so sweet and really makes me feel warm and longing for that adoring day we can hold each other tight and do those things that makes us happy as one loving partner.

How are you and how did you spend your weekend, mine was ok and relaxing weekend, did the house chore Saturday after having coffee in the morning, then have my bath, prepare meal to eat and then went out for a walk and to feel the nature, today nothing much has take place, just chilling at home after Church and thinking of you as well, so how did your weekend went with you, hope you had a nice time.

Do take care of your self, stay safe and always know I care.

Sincerely
Cindy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:27 pm

My Dear xxxxx,

It makes me feel good to see your loving name comes up on my inbox and to read your mail that always put a bright smile on my face knowing that I have someone special out there that is looking forward to build a fantastic relationship with me, Yes I know the feelings of missing someone far away and I know there are lots we could tell each other if we were close to each other, but one thing is certain that as much s we believe and have faith in this relationship it'll sure be for the best n the future.

How are you doing today and what are you up to, I hope you are doing fine and safe from this Covid-19, please do take care of yourself and stay safe always as I really care about your health most especially, you have become part of my thinking each day when at work or home I think about you and pray for that adoring day I can hug you and look into your eyes while you present me a rose and I smile with joy in my heart and tell you thank you, I wish for the best in this relationship and sincerely believe that the future is going to offer us awesome moments once we meet. Take care and have a pleasant day full of love.

Sincerely
Cindy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:41 pm

...... daily Bla-Bla... what does she want now

My Dear xxxxxx,

You don't have a clue of how happy I am to have found you and to see your name come up on my inbox and to read your letter that always brighten up my day. I must say this is an exciting and new experience for me, we write each other and are getting closer as you've become part of my thoughts nowadays I think of you and how awesome the day we'll meet. I do understand how you feel been distrustful due to your past but one thing is certain, if we put our past behind, we'll be able to focus on our future as everyone has a ood and bad experience n life but doesn't mean we can not trust again. How are you doing today, I hope you are doing fine and in good health, please do take care of your self and stay safe always.

Sincerely
Cindy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 04, 2021 1:40 pm

Hello My Dear xxxxxxx,

together.You always have your own loving ways of making me happy and putting a bright smile on my face.
We may not have known each other for a long time, but our relationship is strong and means everything to me. You're the one who always makes me feel better about myself and makes me laugh at all the loving things we talk about that no one understands but us. I am happy to have met you and hope we will spend many more happy times together in the future, thank you for being here for me, you are darling.

Earth moves with such apathy that only Our Heaven can keep the pace of our devotion for one another.
As slow as the heart beat of a goliath at rest. Why would the world seem so passive? I believe it is a chance
for us to make our own time to spend. Now I'm telling you that you are the one for me. You’re the one
I dream about. No one can make me laugh like you, even when I'm knee-deep in tears, the reason I've been alone all this while, I've been waiting for you to see the love in my eyes that's only for you. I'll wait forever if that’s how long it takes, I need you, I miss you when you’re gone, and I hurt when you’re sad. I'll love you,
for everything you are.

If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have
for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we met, the best thing that I can do is to show
you now. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best picture ever painted, the best song ever played.
You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky to have such a darling like you.

Tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of
hope and love you rightly deserve. Whatever you may do in the future, never let anyone stand in the way of
you pursuing your dreams, Know that you will always have family and friends to rely on whenever you need them. No matter what you may decide to do in life, I will be right there to help, support, and love you.
I wish you only the best as you continue chasing your dreams.

I love your romance Idea, thank you for your sincere expression even if we're half a world, we are half a world away, but really compared to the giant universe were fairly close, not just close enough my dearest darling.
Well not much to tell you for now, so I'll get this off to you now. Meantime take care, stay cool and safe, enjoy and have a great day, God bless you always. Looking eagerly for your next loving letter.

Sincerely
Cindy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 10, 2021 1:23 pm

.... Bla-Bla-Bla ..... seems she wants to keep us busy

Hello My Dearest xxxxxxx,

My heart is hungry for your love, but my mind is aware of what it cannot have. I know we belong to different worlds so then why did you come and change everything around in my life. I thought I didn't want to love again. To even say I do, it's a scary thought, but you came along and I became fearless of it. It's hard to explain myself or to put it together in one, the only easy thing to think of is loving you. For just one look into your eyes makes everything in the world and in my life seem to disappear. You make me want to see the sunrise every day, to know it's another day where I can maybe have you by my side. I know faith can make this work someday if I just keep up my hope, til then I'll think of you just like now, your touch will forever caress me with tenderness, and your kisses will keep the flame in my heart alive in hope that one day you and I will be together.

You brought love and laughter to my empty, sad and boring life. My heart had known only emptiness until the day you came and filled my heart to overflowing with your jovial ways. Your sense of humor has turned my frown into a smile. You taught me how to love again, you taught me to give and receive love by trusting in you and believing. You taught me to go the extra mile. And though there are miles between us, I never stop thinking of you, you have brought a change into my life and my heart is forever yours. I can never forget you, or keep thoughts of you out of my mind. Thoughts of you warm my heart. You complete me, you are everything to me.

You lighten up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my darling, and will forever be my darling. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme for a dream. Every moment we share together written we grow closer. I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you face to face so you can hold me so tight that all else fades, every day I wake up dreaming of our time together. I will never forget you. I hope you still think of me too. I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be.

Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day, I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. The way I feel about you some people call it crazy, some call it insane, but I call it true love. You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand, and work through all times in our lives together and individually. I feel that we have shared more time together than we ever will and I know there are many more special occasions and moments in our lives that will surprise and bring us closer.You are my soul mate and nothing, and no one else feels more right than you. I love you eternally and unconditionally. God's love has answered this prayer I've wanted and been almost too anxious for so long. I miss you more than words can say and my love will reach any distance and fly to be in your dreams and heart each day that we can not be together.

I physically long for you each night and will see you in my dreams until we find ourselves wrapped in the love that grows stronger and deeper each day, into our future together. I believe and have faith in you. Having your love, has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. Everyday, when I awake from a dream of us together, I thank God I found you. What have I ever done to deserve such a loving, caring, wonderful man?

Everything about you is just so perfect. I know you are not without imperfections, but in my eyes, everything you do just seems so flawless. The way you express your love to me is so awesome. I feel so loved, I need only to think of you to have all my troubles melt away. I want to spend my whole life with you, loving you and receiving your love in return. I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress. The miles that lie between us will soon disappear, and we will have each other always. I don't care what others say about you and me. All I know is that I love you, and that will never change. Thank you for loving me the way you do. I couldn't ask for more in a man.

Unconditionally Yours,
Cindy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 25, 2021 4:00 pm

Dearest One And Only Love xxxxxx,

I am taking a moment to think of you, which follows all the moments I think of you, which fill my day. And at this moment, I am thinking of your lips, I’m sure you know that I’ve found satisfaction in your warm heart of love and that I crave being close to you when we’re apart. But there’s so much more to our love than that and I am now connected to you in ways that are difficult to express. For instance, I enjoy the moments when we write, because whenever we do I learn a little bit more about you every time. Every tiny glimpse into who you are is precious to me.

What we share is not a passing thing. We have a wonderful future ahead of us. We both know that life is troubled
by difficulties. The important thing is not avoiding them, because, while a certain amount of prevention is possible, problems will always arise. It’s how we face them that counts. We both know that the path ahead can be rough in some spots, but I know that we will make it through. The proof of love is not in the good times, but in the bad ones. I will stay by your side through whatever life brings.

But love isn’t just about feelings and even staying power isn’t enough to define it. So what is it that we share?
All I know is that when I look at your face, when I look into your eyes, something in me says, ''Here’s the one.'
Love is just. love. And it’s what we share. Now and forever. Words can not express the feeling that I get when
I see you each day in my inbox. It feels like a gentle soothing warmth, the kind that you get from lying out in the sun in the afternoon, that spreads from my chest to my toes, then returns to my face and renders me incapable
of speech.

Your bright gorgeous eyes captivate me and draw me in, the rest of the world fading away to insignificance when
I look at you. I know your voice is as soft as honey, and will soothe whatever worries I have away. I could listen to you speak about anything, from your favourite childhood memory to your thoughts on world politics, and then
listen to exactly the same words over and over with as much interest and enthusiasm as the first time that you spoke them.

When you move, you’re as graceful as a gazelle, quick and lithe. The way that your muscles move together under your soft supple skin makes me want to reach and touch you. Your skin is as soft as a peach even though I haven't touched it in reality but my heart tells me how your skin is, and the more time I'll spend with you, the more intricate it seems to become.

I adore your freckles, even though you hate them, and I hope that as time goes on that you’ll see how they draw attention to your face and your graceful limbs as I do. All this is just what everyone else sees from the outside. What they don’t see is your internal gorgeous heart. When you find something funny, it plays around your face
for hours beyond your initial laughter, as you replay the comment or incident around in your mind.

Your enthusiasm is infectious, and it makes any idea, no matter how ridiculous, a real possibility. Just being with you opens the door to a whole of new possibilities, a whole different way of living. You take opportunities that no one else sees, and drag those close to you along with you for the adventure. On the flip side, you read so much it’s unreal, you know so much about everything and know just how to explain things to people.

I could talk with you for hours, days, years without once repeating a conversation. Let’s hope for more adventures together, more stories together, just more time together. Please send me pictures of you my love, hope you'll do that for me in your next reply.

Have a blissful day, I love you xxxxxx.

Sincerely
Cindy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 25, 2021 8:58 pm

...... she can when she want..... blasted her coz of 15 Days of silence

My Dear xxxxxxx,

I must say I'm sorry for taking a long replying to your mail, but I also expected you to ask or think what is wrong as you didn't hear from me for 15 days or doesn't mean you don't care about my aware about as you didn't bother writing to me to ask how am keeping. Nevertheless, I understand as we are human and have different ways of thinking things.

So tell me, how have you been doing and what have you been up to. I've missed and being thinking of you so dearly.

Love always
Cindy

.... IP shows Google
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 12:13:55 -0700

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 26, 2021 7:09 pm

Good Evening xxxxxx,

I replied you immediately as I was still at the computer and my box was open. Are you that judgemental man. To me
I assume it's your love towards me that make you upset not hearing from me quickly but trust me you are living in my heart and always with you in my heart as I couldn't stop thinking of you every moment of my existence.

Put away any grievance and lets move forward as I didn't ignore you intentionally as I was away to a local region for unexpected work duty which I didn't plan. I'm sorry putting you worried and having other thoughts.

Sincerely yours
Cindy

Return to “Black Females”