It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:54 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Joy Falli; <joyfalli32@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

faithkalaykones@yahoo.in - Skype: faithkalay1234

Postby jaga » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:36 pm

ID: faithkalay1234
Name: faithkalay1234
nairobi, nairobi, Kenia
Born: April 5, 1985
first pic below

clone;
naijapals.com/ Rose (MIRI55)
female
Alabama, United states
skype/faithkalay1234
Image Image Image

faithkalaykones@yahoo.in - Skype: faithkalay1234

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joy Fejoku - joyfejoku@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:16 pm

friendfinderdating.net/profile/5449439
JOY01
Female , 25 , seeking Male
new york, new york

Hello, my name is lacking joy, I saw your profile and it drew my attention to writing for you. I would like you to let me know via my email address (joyfejoku@hotmail.com) so that we can learn more about us and also exchange our pictures. I'm waiting for you from you. until then continue to enjoy

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

preciousfathialmajbari@gmail.com, robertbettylisa@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon May 07, 2018 7:50 pm

Reply me here, preciousfathialmajbari@gmail.com
Hello and nice to meet you my name is Precious, please contact me on this email preciousfathialmajbari@gmail.com don't reply me in the site i don't normally come around use my email address above and i have something very important i would like to discuss with you so try and contact me through my email thanks. preciousfathialmajbari@gmail.com

faridaplove
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

please contact me on this email preciousfathialmajbari@gmail.com for more details about my self.
IP: 178.162.221.209 LeaseWeb; bad IP proxy

avatar hangout "Robertbettyliza" shows a military scam profile: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=118148&p=560731#p560731
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

naomiadrina@gmail.com, ameliakiprono@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:28 am

split from viewtopic.php?p=598810#p598810

91.233.117.151 Oy Crea Nova Hosting Solution Ltd; bad IP proxy
Image=>Image
avatar hangouts shows a different girl^^
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: naomiadrina@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:41 pm

WF profile here
see
viewtopic.php?p=599545#p599545

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Annble M - anablkarume@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:01 pm

Annble M
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6071350188

Hi dear,Am Anabel I saw your profile here at tagged.com and it sparks my interest
to know more about you for a sweet and lovely relationship you can writ me on my email
( anablkarume@gmail.com ) because am not much online on tagged.com thank you and God bless you

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Annble M - anablkarume@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:11 pm

anablkarume@gmail.com
Hangout avatar:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: anastasiadama2@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:47 pm

ds
damin
35, Woman, Single
Abbeville, United States
Looks for: Man
30 - 78 years

pic already several times in thread

i am good looking lady and single
contact me anastasiadama2@gmail.com

also on

ziwego
Anastasi
New York (New York County)
30 years

Bonjour mon nom est Anastasia je tiens à vous rencontrer si vous voulez me contacter afin que je vous parle plus sur moi-même email anastasiadama2@gmail.com ------------------------ hello my name is Anastasia i like to meet you if you would contact me so that i will talk you more about myself email anastasiadama2@gmail.com

date2rishta
damajk
female
27 yo
Arbon, ID
single
contact me anastasiadama2@gmail.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

mariawilliams1041@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:21 pm

mariawilliams1041@gmail.com

DB

Maria44 --> Profile deleted

hello dear, i like your profile and i know you are the right man for me, please contact me via my email address so we can better talk to my email ( mariawilliams1041@gmail.com )

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Heine; <joyheine202@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 04, 2021 2:08 pm

..... from IGD

JoyHeine

24 y/o woman from Iwakiri, Miyagi, Japan
Seeking a man from 18 to 75 years old
English(Very bad)
Profile ID: 56368

Description:
I am wonderful ,and honest lady out here to find an honest man who is serious and caring ,i like to tour round the world and see adventurous movies

Hi dear, My name is Joy it's a pleasure to meet you dear, I prefer you contact me through my private email, (joyheine202@gmail.com) I will reply to you and tell you more about myself OR you send me your email i will write to you ..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 05, 2021 2:26 pm

Good day my dearest,
How are you dear? Hope everything is fine? I write to appreciate your effort to contact me and to let you
know that I will be very glad to be your friend not just for friendship seek but to establish a strong bond of relationship that distance, race, religion and belief can not affect. I will not forget to tell you about myself, meanwhile my name is Miss Joy Heine, I'm 24 years old girl, I am 5' 9" tall, fair in complexion, single (never married before). I am from South Africa by Nationality, but living in Senegal. Am out here to find a soul mate someone I can trust with my life because it means there are no good people anymore but till now that is what I cannot believe because I know I am good and there are still more people out there that are better than me.

Am a very good team player and highly understandable in nature. I find it hard to trust people but clip to the one I trust with my life, I give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar and to God what belongs to God. Meanwhile
I would like you to tell me about yourself, your country and background, likes and dislikes.
I wait for your mail thanks for writing.

Yours Joy

..... IP shows Google

Joy1.jpg

Joy2.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 06, 2021 1:59 pm

Thanks for your response to my mail, I feel good at least to have someone to talk to. I think you knowing more about me will help us establish a very good and healthy relationship. Am an orphan, i lost my mother when I was four and my Father late Mr. Erich Heine was assassinated on the 1 June 2014. He was an International businessman who deals in gold and diamond. The causes of his death was reported by police as assassination of the first order basically from a business associate according to their investigation, but were not able to determine the right person. Known to me the only strong business partner of my dad was my uncle because it is kind of a family business. And recently before the death of my dad I had them discussing a huge capital investment in my country and that was the last night I stayed with my dad I tried to tell the police and my uncle attempted to strangle me. I escaped but because he was rich the police couldn’t even take a report and after the incident, the threats from my uncle became so real to me that I have to run from my country and I now I leave in the Senegal refugee camp.

We have the general oversee in the camp, he takes care of our welfare in the camp here, he is the Reverend here in this camp, his name is Rev Johnson Ben it was through his help that i could be able to contact you with his computer, i told the Rev Father about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer twice a day. In case you want to call me so that you can hear from me, you can call me through his phone number, tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me at the Hostel to come and answer your call, he is such a nice man, always good to people, this is his phone number (+221773844594 )

There is something i want us to talk about, i know that is very difficult to get someone that is honest and sincere, but for the fact that you are concern about me bearing in mind that you know about my satiation and you will promise never to betray my trust, i have no option than to trust you. When escaping out of my country I also took along with me some of my late father's documents. I will tell you more in my next mail. I want you to accept my company because talking with you will make me forget the past and carry on with my life, Am expecting to hear from you soon.

Yours in heartJoy

Joy3.jpg

Joy4.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 07, 2021 2:22 pm

.... typical Mugu, ignores letters and strictly follows the Script series

Hello dear
How is everything going? Hope is great? Really you look like a great and nice person to me and I must not fail to tell you that I really adore good people and I will like to give up my all to be with you. I want you to go through this information am giving you, and tell me if I can trust you, this issue i am telling you is something i will not like you to review to anybody, nobody knows my were about, i am telling you this due to the trust I deposed on you, i feel you are honest and understanding person.

when my Father was alive he never hide anything from me as his only child, after the death of my father i was able to get my late father's documents including the certificate of deposit were he Deposited his money, my uncle later got to know about it, that was his reason he was threatening me so that he can be able to claim the money too. It contains 2.8 million British pounds and as the only child i am the next of kin, i am giving you all this information due to the trust I have deposed on you. Dear at this moment i want to come out of this camp to live my normal life as a woman, i want you to help so that i could be able to get this money, i have already contacted the bank and i found out and i was also informed by the bank that my father have an agreement with the bank that in case of dismay the money should be release to me with an appointed trustee who could stand on my behalf to help me get the money.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account Or in the alternative, if you can help me to get the Camp Clearance and international Passport to come to join you in your country then on my arrival i will apply directly to bank myself so that they will transfer the money into your bank account.

It is now left for you to choose which option you prefer to help me. (1.) Either to agree to represent me at the bank so that I can give you the contact of the bank in London and all information for you to contact them directly so that they can transfer the money into your bank account. (2). Or to help me come over to your country so that the bank can transfer the money into your bank account.

If you want to marry me, We are going to invest the money together or if you wish not to, I will give you 34% percent of the total amount of the money for your kind assistance. I believe I can trust you on this issue and if you think I can't please do let me know and if you can be trusted with this small secret between us please send me your Real Names and Country of origin for me to use your name and write to the bank to introduced you as my partner to stand on my behalf for the transfer. I hope to hear from you soon and take care of yourself for now bye.
Joy Heine

Joy5.jpg

Joy6.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 08, 2021 4:01 pm

How are you today? Hope all is well? Am fine, with high expectation to meet you immediately after the transfer. I wrote an e-mail to the Bank to formally introducing you to them as my foreign Partner/Representative on the transfer of my late father’s money to your account in your country, as the bank required a foreign partner to be able to transfer this money. After the transfer I will join you in your country after which i will start schooling in your county. You can email the bank now. ROYALBANK OF SCOTLAND PLC where the money is deposited through this emails

Transfer Dept (michaelwood@workmail.com)

TRANSFER DEPARTMENT:
Note Mr. Michael Wood is my father's foreign account officer of the Bank send this mail to the above emails

Send this to the bank

TO THE TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

I am Name from country, the representative and foreign partner of MISS JOY HEINE, the next of kin to late customer, MR. ERICH HEINE, of which I know she (MISS JOY HEINE), has written to you before to introduce me (Name) to you officially.

I, Mr. Name and my partner MISS JOY HEINE, have decided to transfer the sum of 2.8 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS being deposited by her late father, MR. ERICH HEINE, of which she stands as the next of kin to the account, and based on the note we wish to transfer the said amount to my (Name) ACCOUNT,

The holding account information is stated below as:

HOLDING ACCOUNT

Bank Name: ROYAL BANK of SCOTLAND Plc. Registered in Scotland No 90312

Address: 36 St. ANDREW SQUARE, EDINBURGH, SCO2YB, EH2, UK.

Acc. Holder: MR. ERICH HEINE

OPENING BALANCE:900 000 POUNDS.
CURRENT BALANCES 2.8 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS.

Acc. No. : 78149010

I BAN: GB15RBOS16003410005149

Bank's Swift Code: RBOSGB2L

Next of kin: Miss Joy Heine.

It would be appreciated if the BANK would respond to me (Name) as soon as possible, in relative to this matter, at the Email Address supplied. The fast response regarding this issue will be appreciated and I (name) would require knowing the safest procedure to follow to ensure the safety of the transfer.

Thanking you for the fast action regarding this Email

Yours faithfully

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joy Falli; <joyfalli32@yahoo.com>

Postby minerva » Tue May 11, 2021 8:53 am

Hi dear, My name is Joy it's a pleasure to meet you dear, I prefer you contact me through my private email, (joyheine202@gmail.com) I will reply to you and tell you more about myself OR you send me your email i will write to you ..

FF

Username: JoyHeine

Speaks: English
Teaches: English
Teaching Level: Beginner
Relationship status: Single
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Black Females”