It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:57 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nadia - missnadia23@gmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:43 pm

... she appeared today out of the blue in my IGD-Mailaccount, don't know her.

Dear

Please can I have your attention and possibly help me for humanity sake please.I am writing this message with a heavy heart filled with sorrows and sadness.

Please if you can respond, i have an issue that i will be most grateful if you could help me deal with it please.

Greetings
Nadia

...... IP shows Google
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 12:10:08 -0700

mol.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nadia - missnadia23@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:09 pm

Hello Dear

I was so excited when I saw your mail. Please I am writing to you out of despair.

I was living with a foreign contractor who was a gold broker. I know he is not related to you. I got a child for him, in the same year he was attacked by pirates on the coast of the Island of Malta.

Before the attack, a shipping company was supposed to ship 50 kg of gold which he bought but because of his death they didn't ship the gold. I decided to wait, hoping that the family of my daughter's father would contact me, thus we can make a claim. But ever since they never contacted us, which prompted me to call the company's lawyer that drafted the contract agreement.

He spoke with the company and invited me to come.I have met with the company. After our deliberation, they said they prefer to ship the gold to the family directly since I am not legally married to him. Their lawyer asked me to invite the family for the gold or let them call him for directives. And sincerely ,I am helpless with their decision ,because I don't know his people, they have never contacted us since the incident. which is extremely understandable that they don't know about us.

Therefore please ,I am appealing to you ( based on the reality that you bear the same surname ) to stand for me as the family member, so that they can accept to release the gold back to me.

Please I pray that you help me for the sake of my child's support ,even if you can take 35% of gold sales please.I beg you please.

I am worried with the hope that you will reply soon .

Greetings
Nadia

bb.jpg

cvcj.jpg...... KEPARANGA Hotel: Address: Saly Joseph, Mbour Senegal

ko.jpg

mnbl.jpg

nmb.jpg

nmkl.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nadia - missnadia23@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:10 pm

My Dear

I read your message and i understand all that you have said am not here to be playing around am here for a serious issue that i needs you to assist me with , issues of anything evidence or proof i will provide and you can as well contact the shipping company and make verification on your own ,

Thank you so much for your concern and your kind response.i will be introducing you to the company as my husband family member that is standing for the family

Please, the company don't know anybody in my late husband's family besides me. Please whoever I introduce to them as a family member of my late husband, the company will accept for him to stand for me as the family member, so that they can accept to release the gold back to me.

Firstly before we proceed, i will like you to forward me the below details;

Your full names
Your full address
Your occupation
Your telephone numbers
Your Country

Once I receive the above details I will quickly forward to you the contact of the shipping company so that you can contact them and place an order for the gold shipment immediately.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Greetings
Nadia

nbvc.jpg

Return to “Black Females”