It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Marisha Hadibah - marishahadibah@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:43 pm

ladymarisha
- 29 y/o woman
- from Albany, New York, USA
- English, French
- seeking a man from 22 to 32 y/o

Personal details of ladymarisha

Name marisha
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1992 September 10
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Cuddly
Ethnicity African
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education High School graduate
Occupation Student
Income $10,000/year and less
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely

ladymarisha are looking for

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 22-32
Looking for a height I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type I prefer not to say
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Hello dear .
how are you doing and compliments of the day , i am Marisha Hadibah ,i am 27 years old lady and would like having you as my friend if you don't mind because , i am looking a for a relationship with friendship and love the world will be a better place to live , i am down to earth,kind and optimistic, cultured and hard working , respectful and friendly , sincere and caring , really i am sure we can be good friends to share our worlds together and see how we can connect better , well my ID is marishahadibah@yahoo.com write me and with all pleasure i will reply back.
let me just stop here till when i shall be reading from you
stay cool
yours
Marisha Hadibah

I’m marisha hadibah from Nigeria
.tripgiraffe.com/profile/3840

https:/ /mylove.is/profile/ladymarisha

.77.international/

https:/ /uptowndate.com/10449/personals/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marisha Hadibah - marishahadibah@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:46 am

love-navigator.ru/page/marishahadib
marisha
28 , Libra
Nigeria, Lagos
I'm looking for: a man or a couple M+F aged 27 to 99 for starting a family. Date as a couple M+F.

ImageImage

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:55 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx
Greetings and how are you doing over there ? thanks so much for your reply , indeed i am grateful ,well without taking much of your time , i want to give a formal introduction about me ,My name is Miss Marisha Hadibah ,i am from Juba in southern Sudan In Northern Africa, i am 27 years old lady ,i speak English and i can also speak french but really fluently ,i have passions for reading and writing , i like swimming and also like watching sports , mostly lawn Tennis ,i like listening to good much , like country side and music and blues ,sometimes i listen to gospels music to build my spirit up ,

I am a natural person , i hate pretending and i am cultured, down to earth and sincere, optimistic and friendly , i am totally laid back and also funny ,i love laughing a lot and i like meeting new friends ,i am a trained Nurse ,and also i am a hard working and reliable person.

In my family i am the only child and i went to university to study natural and applied chemistry , which qualified me as a chemist ,this is my phone number +2349022074828 maybe you can call me anytime so that we can talk to understand ourselves more

i like being in the company of friendly and welcoming people , Concerning my family , i lost my mum when i was five and my dad trained me up all alone because he did not remarried , concerning my country , i will say it is really such a sad story because there is no peace and there is no harmony , after getting our independence from Sudan , we have not been able to broker peace in my land and it has brought lots of blood shed and tears all over the place and really it really affected me and so many other people so negatively ,

Last year i lost my lovely father, he was killed while coming back from a meeting he had with some local heads to make peace ,but unfortunately he was killed ,because of that i realized that staying over will be so bad and i left my country on January 25th last year ,and now i am staying Nigeria ,here i am staying with an old woman of 66 years old , she is so nice to me but she is very poor ,Here i have searched for a job to do but to no avail ,i really want to get something doing so that i can take care of my needs , i do not want to depend on anybody , but i have not gotten a job and sometimes i feel so bad ,

Concerning you i will like us to be good friends to know where it might lead us to , for me i am looking for a relationship that will lead to something positive ,i feel that i have come of age and in my life i need to settle down with somebody that will love me and in returns i will love that person ,Though i still need to live in a more stable country because here in Nigeria there are lots of crimes going on here , kidnapping and raping of women ,terrorism , really most a times i am afraid of losing my life because that was what prompted me to leave my country and here too is still same ,so for now you are welcomed and i am very willing to be your good friend and for every reason i am ready if you don't mind , anyway if there are questions you need to ask me please go ahead and ask me and i will answer ,please tell me more about you and your intentions too .
Let me stop here for now , as i am looking forward to reading from you
Take care
Yours
Marisha Hadibah

Received: from sonic312-20.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic312-20.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.128.82])
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 10:08:39 +0000 (UTC)
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.19306 YMailNodin

INKTOMI-BLK-6
Oath Holdings Inc.
OrgId: OH-207
Address: 770 BROADWAY FL 4
City: New York
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 10003-9558

marish.jpg

marishaooo.jpg

..... +2349022074828 ... Airtel-Nigeria

.... Number we know from here (17.07.2017):

Sally Ochenge - sallyochenge@yahoo.com
viewtopic.php?t=111491
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:51 pm

Hi xxxxxx
how is everything with you? just reading your mail few minutes ago , indeed i am happy , well after reading your message i must say that the contents are well noted and indeed ,all i like is to meet you ,how is your sister and what is she doing ? i mean her job ?
Yes i know Mexican because we do watch most of there films here , they are lovely people , very romantic , with full of emotions ,

Well the most important thing now is that we are discussing and it is a pleasure that we met each other , at this point all i want is to be more committed to each other so that we can move ahead and see where it would lead us to ,At my age i need real serious relationship ,

Really life has been somehow so bad on my side because of what i have passed through , losing my parents and leaving my native land and living in another country , that is not stable , all these are worries on my head and indeed i need to have peace of mind

Right now what are your plans towards me , do you really want us to meet ? for me i would need to meet you

I do not want to keep staying here to avoid dying here based on the present situation of things , everything here is unstable and my life is at risk here ,

Well talk to me and ask me whatever you may wish to ask me
stay blessed with all my love
yours ever
Marisha

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:15 pm

Hello my beloved xxxxxxx
good morning and how are you doing today ? i am sure that you are really doing good ,wow i just read your messages and i have read them like ten times this morning indeed you made my day to start with a spark of excitements, really you are such a wonderful person , and i must say thank you for the good compliments about my photos , i appreciate you more than words can describe ,i am so happy that we are talking and i am sure
i will be more than happy talking more with , you see life is all about friendship , loving and helping out , my dream is to succeed in life and help the society , giving back to the society and helping the needy ,i will try to do all these if life gives me the opportunity to do it ,

Am sure that you are totally aware of what i wrote to you in my previous mail ,honestly speaking i will be so happy if i can meet you and spend the rest of my life with you , this place i am living is such a bad place to
live , it kills dreams and it not good for my life , i want to live where my life will be alright , here is very unstable , couple with terrorism , kidnappings and raping of women on daily bases ,am afraid to die here and
i wish there's something you can do to get me out of here so that i can come over to meet you in the United states ,i am suffering , here lacks of foods , no medical attentions ,no job , even when i am skilled , educated and willing to work and earn a good living ,

My beloved xxxxxxx , please you need to do something fast so that i can leave here ,i do not want to die here, i do not want to waste my future here , i do not want living without achieving anything in this life,

I want to love and cherish you , from all indications i know you are such a wonderful personality and i appreciate you more than anything around ,

You are all i am thinking of now and i want you to know that i want you more than anything now ,
let me stop here for now until when i will be reading more from you , thanks a lot dear , i love you and i want you all for myself
stay blessed
with all my love
yours ever
Marisha

yes-me-again.jpg

..... I'll give her a fast answer for what is necessary to leave "fast" and we know her answer ..... " I don't have Money for ********"

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:19 pm

Hello Dear xxxxxxx
how are you doing .yes got your mail now , you said it all i need an international passport with a Visa , but the issue now is i do not have an international passport ,though i lost my previous one months ago because it was stolen from me together with other valuable stuffs , two men on a motorbike stopped and asked me to drop my bag or they will shoot me and i obliged and the collected my bag and zoom off ,since then i have been here without a passport , though there are places i cannot go here to avoid immigration control ,

But if you wished that i should come over then i cannot still get another passport processed here in my country's Consulate office ,though if i get there i must still process a Consular card too because the consular car is what proved that my embassy knows that i am living in this country ,

At this moment what are your thoughts about it ? is there a way you can assist me in getting a passport here ? because i am not working and am unable to take care of the requirements ,
Anyway whatever all i want is for us to be together

thanks a lot as am looking forward to reading from you
stay blessed
Yours ever
Marisha

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:51 pm

.... she's like a Eel .... she wants only the Money and when you tell her how it works to apply .... :D :D :twisted:

Hi xxxxxx
i do not really understand what you were talking about , but i have say that you don't need to work in the embassy to help me to get an international passport , or must you stay here to help me , to get my international passport is so simple if only i can pay for the fee ,which i do not have , am not forcing you to help me rather if we have to live together then i need a passport , i thought that we have to do this based on the fact that we shall be together so what has this got to do me leaving my country ? i came here because i was told it was better than my country , but here things are somehow bad ,

Anyway if you care about me then do something about me so that i can leave here
stay cool
yours
Marisha

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:46 pm

My dear xxxxxxx
please i do have photocopy of my international passport with me and i would print it out and show them because i processed the passport here many months ago and lost it ,so the prove is not the problem , rather how to get the means to do it , because i need to travel to abuja where the embassy is located , spend some days there and wait till it is processed these are things that are bothering me
stay blessed
Yours ever
Marisha

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:21 pm

Hi xxxxxxx
good morning and how are you doing ? just got your mail and really want to know what your next step on this is now ? yes i got the photo copy with me ,and if i get to the embassy even without the photo , they will know i am from my country because i can speak my native dialect too ,

At this moment all i need to know is would you help me out in paying for the passport so that i can get it processed , i will still send the passport photo copy to you when i get it processed for you to be sure that it is done ,

Well am hope you will try so that we can move forward
stay blessed with all my love
yours ever
Marisha

.... I'm really thrilled to see which crap will come from the Academy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:27 pm

Hello dear xxxxxxx
i am attaching the photocopy of the passport i lost for you to understand what i was telling you ,

gotten my international passport today.jpg

..... what I've said in the Afternoon ....... CRAP from the Muguacademy

... the Draft for this Passport is from Wikimedia .... identically Passport number

Return to “Black Females”