It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Mya from ATKExotics

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gloriachizizy5@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:11 pm

FMF / good555
Profile: I am a young girl who like staying in a cool
Age and sex: 24-year-old woman
Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sign of the Zodiac: Virgo
I'm looking for: Male
My Education: High School
My status: Single

About me:
I am a young girl who like staying in a cool and clean environment, I like to cook for
my family, I also like to meet people in life for Funi to be. gloriachizizy5@hotmail.com

gloriachizizy5@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rosekalia11@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:11 pm

fastlove/ rosebaby
female, 24 new york, United States.
Looking for male
name rose
Headline i need your love
Desired Relationship Friendship
birthday 03-09-1990
match age 19-102
Occupation student
Religion Catholic

Hi, I'm miss Rose,I have just got through your profile,Well according to your profile, I think I have picked interest on it. We can get to know each other better through this way, my email is ... (rosekalia11@hotmail.com) so that
i can send you my pics and
tell you more about me. Hope to hear from you.
Thanks, Rose.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rosekalia11@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:13 pm

selectlovedating.com/
rose kalia, 24
Albertitz, Freistaat Sachsen, Germany

hello my dear i am rose kalia,i like your profile Can you be my friend (rosekalia11@hotmail.com)
i want to sent you my photos and tell you more about me

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

farahben19@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:28 pm

Tagged
Farah B

HOW ARE YOU. MY NAME IS FARAH I WAS IMPRESSED WHEN I SAW YOUR PROFILE TODAY ON TAGGED. PLEASE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I WILL LIKE TO ESTABLISHED A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. IN ADDITION, I WILL LIKE YOU TO EMAIL ME .. (farahben19@outlook.com) SO I CAN GIVE YOU MY PICTURES FOR YOU TO KNOW WHOM I AM. (farahben19@outlook.com) I LOVE TO MEET YOU.

YOURS KISSSSS.
FARAH.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Mya from ATKExotics

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:44 am

still going strong, see pg. 9 :-o

Subject: Hello Dear
Hello Dear
Am miss Grace by name i come online to seek for nice man to be my friend for long relationship and i come see your profile today and it really acttract me please do contact me through my email (( grace.g020@yahoo.com )) because am not in this site often, so that we can know each other and exchange our pictures,(my dear do remember distance or age does not matter in friendship what matters is the understanding each other),I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
(( grace.g020@yahoo.com ))
yours to be friend
Grace

From IP: 171.25.193.131
Hostname: tor-exit2-readme.dfri.se
ISP: Foreningen for digitala fri- och rattigheter
Services: Confirmed proxy server

bad IP, it was used in scams before
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Maitaishe; <maitaishesolomon@live.com>

Postby Sailory » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:14 pm

maitaishesolomon@live.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6018496424 Maitaishe M

Please Dear my name is maitaishe please i request you to contact me on my email (maitaishesolomon@live.com) with your email id for my security safety ,so that i will reply you back there with my details about me and tell you reason why i contact you,i have an important thing to tell you and i will send you my pictures thanks,

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Carian Funsho, carianfunsho@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:14 am

romlove /carianfunsho
User status: Online
Name: carian Age:20
Type:single
Looking for a: man Age:26-75
Relations:Relationship
Description: later i will answer this

Hello dear.(carianfunsho@yahoo.com)
My name is Carian Funsho, i was new on this site to meet a friend who i can shear feelings with and more especially i have something very important about me to discus with you when i hear from you, so quickly
reply to my private email address here(carianfunsho@yahoo.com) for more details and to send you some
of my pictures to see and know more about who i am.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:58 pm

favorlove

favorlove
23 years old - from: United States - looking for a man
Hello dear How's it going, my name is favour, and I love your profile, i want you to know that age,distance or language is not a barrier if only there is love and understanding among two people, and desire for us to get to know better please send me a message to my email (favorcrawford@homail.com) so we can get to know very well, and also share our information together, and I will be able to send you my picture, and also hope to see your photo too, Love your friend favour
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rosangela Lulu; <rosaangelalulu53@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:13 pm

same email and same African scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 50#p434650" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello dear one,
How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal .

My name is Rosangela Lulu, i am (24yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Liberia in Africa, i am 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR FREDRICH LULU was an international business merchant (Ltd) in Monrovia (the capital city of Liberia my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever
Rosangela.

Pics belong to this Thread
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:53 pm

Hello my dearest,
How are you doing today and your work? I hope well.
Things is very hard fro me here in Dakar Senegal in this refugee camp we are as people who are in prison and I hope by Gods grace i will come here soon. I do not have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the midst of war, the only person I have now is Rev John Dada, who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in a refugee he has been very good for me since I came here, but I'm not living with him rather i am leaving in the women, because the refugee have two hostels one for men and another for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221774563133) if you call and tell him you want to talk to me, he will send for me in the hostel, and his e-mail address is (reverendjohndada65@yahoo.com)

As a refugee here i do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation has occurred.
Please listen to this, i have my late father of account and death certificate here with me I'll send you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as next of kin, the amount involved is $ 6.7 million (six million seven hundred thousand dollars). So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come to know him.
I kept this secret to people in refugee here the only person who knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
Thus, in light of the above you will like to keep it to yourself and not tell anyone I'm afraid of loosing my life and if the money comes to people knowing about it.

I appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. After acceptance to assist me I would like to have your contacts complete enough to write the bank so that they will deal with you as my partner standing on my behalf.
Before that, I would like to have your full contact as well as ...

Your home address.
Your full name.
Your actual age.
Phone number.

Remember that I'm giving all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,
Meanwhile, I'd like you to call me, as I said I have much to say.

Have a nice day and think about me.
yours sincerely
Rosangela.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:19 pm

I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me among-st other men on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust for my life. I am not going to give your love to any other man because i know you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man.

Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you, that is why i am giving you all this information!. My love is for you and you alone, please i will like you to call me back today just as you promise when you call just tell the Rev father that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately +221-774-563-133
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you and i in any business of your choice.In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($6.7 Million US Dollars) Six million seven hundred thousand dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank is as follows:

TRANSFER DEPARTMENT ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
HEAD OFFICE/: 36 ST Andrew Square Edinburgh
EH2 2YE, UK.
Tel; +44.702-407-6334.
Fax: +44.704-578-7677.
The name of the transfer officer is Sir Ross McEwan .
rbstransferinfodept2@accamail.com
rbstransferdept.uk@aol.com)
Account name Fredrich Lulu
Next of kin MissRosangela Lulu
Account Number Is ALC643I08701346/QB/71/B.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:19 pm

I do not have a passport copy and i believe that you know am real serious about this.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:40 am

I am in the camp after i lost everything and the authorities here knows it.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

yak yak <joesphineyak33@hotmail.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:30 pm

name used = yak yak

email addy = joesphineyak33@hotmail.com

email

My dearest,

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss. Josephine Kipkalya Kones, 24yrs old female and i am from Kenya in East Africa. Light in complexion, single( never married )but presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. My father Late Dr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/afric ... index.html

After the burial of my father, my Fathers brother conspired and sold my father's property to an italian Expertrate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Scotland with my name as the next of kin because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $2.7M(Two Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. God told me that you are the honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or we can get married immediately i come to your country.

My dearest, thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. People are dying here day after day because of lack of food and poor medical treatment. Even one of us died last night and was buried today. I am afraid of what i am seeing here. I don't know who it will be her turn tomorrow. I was first year student in the university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the united nation rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. n this refugee we are only allowed to go out two times in a week.

Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to and the only person i have now is Rev Isaac Ambrose who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please i will like you to send me the following information.
1,YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS
2,YOUR TELEPHONE

So that i will send an introductory letter to the bank in scotland introducing you as my foreign partner who will help me due to my refugee status.
The bank is waiting for my appointed trustee so that my money will be transfered to the person with my permision.

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number( +221765893154 ) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well God revealved you to me when i fasted and prayed that you are the right person to help me. Moreso, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my fathers brothers have threaten to assinate me and that is why I stop my studies and run away before I finally find myself in the united nations camp here in Senegal where iam living now.

I will equally need your assistance to invest the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will forward your details to the bank to contact you immediately as my foreign partner who will help me to claim my money due to my refugee status. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS so that i will send an introductory letter to the bank immediately.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE . Please do keep this only to your self for now untill the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked fathers brother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Senega Refugee Camp)i thank God for the life of Rev as he has been helpful to me since i became close to him after his visitation to the clinic when i was sick in the camp.He has assisted me in several ways sending emails from his office and to receive your call whenever you call to speak with me.

Yours Sincerely

Josephine Kipkalya Kones
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:33 pm

zorp = zorpia.com/#!profile/Josephinebab0924

Josephine

29, London, United Kingdom

Last seen 4 days ago :thinking:

Looking for a date or a relationship with a man,
aged 18‑99, in United Kingdom.
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Return to “Black Females”