It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Oghene K.

African scammers posing as black women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Oghene K.

Postby Myra » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:58 am

difriends
lilianwill
Lilian Wilson| age: 22 y.o. | Tripoli, Libya

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

I am a full time student, I enjoy sports and outdoor activity's like fishing and swimming. I guess I'm C that lives in a different country. I want to be able talk to them and compare our lifestyles. Write to me via email; lilianwil94@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: lilianwil94@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:01 pm

superhry.cz
Lilianwil1

Image Image

I am a full-time student, I enjoy sports and outdoor activities such as fishing and swimming, I like a friend from another country of ants. I want to talk to them and compare our lifestyles. Email me; lilianwil94@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sarah, +13567689654

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:46 pm

Asiandatenet
Username:
Sarah4love
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
About yourself:
I'm honest and trustworthy .......
Looking for:
Looking for honest and trustworthy man, the man that have the fear of God, a good man that will take good care of me.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sarah, +13567689654

Postby Igulinka » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:31 pm

(356) 768-9654
Google Voice
Oakland, California

Massine
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Massine » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:26 pm

Date: 25 February 2021 at 1:22:53

Hello Dearest,
How are you doing?
I am Miss Irina Makonji from Sierra-Leone but lives in Senegal. I am a single lady of 22 years old, a young undergraduate. I only have a kid sister, my mother died after giving birth to her and we grew up without motherly care and affection. I had a lovely family before I lost my father two years ago in a ghastly motor accident. May his soul rest in peace Amen. After the death of my parents my wicked uncle tried many times to kill me and my sister so that he can have access to my father's properties and money. Nevertheless, the merciful God has been my rock of safety and protection from this ungodly man who thinks that female children are not recognized in their family lineage.

I was able to make my move down to Senegal in order to protect my life from my wicked uncle and also to start a new life. So my friend I hope you will be honest and sincere with me because I hate people that play with my life. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here are my pictures. I will also like to see your pictures.Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Thanks.
Yours Love,
Irina.

Massine
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Massine » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:21 am

Date: 27 February 2021 at 10:59:45 pm WET

Subject: I EXPECT TO HEAR FROM YOU

Beloved

I am really happy to receive your message. I desire to have you as a friend in truth and honesty. I have chosen you with all my heart and will love to disclose everything about me to you. I came to Senegal last year to save my life and also to look for a decent job but this Corona Virus has really changed the world's calendar and currently left me unemployed with daily bills to pay.

Please I have a favor to ask from you. My father Late Dr. Kenneth Makonji before his death he was a very successful Business man and there is some amount of money he deposited in a bank with my name as his next of kin; i have contacted the bank for me to transfer these money to my position but unfortunately I was informed that my Daddy stipulated that this money can only be transferred when i am married. The manager of the bank who is a very good friend of my father told me in confidence to appoint a trusted person of my choice to stand in the gap as my partner since i am not yet married. Please help me. I promise that I will never let you down. I am desperately in need of this money to start a new life with my kid sister because life has been unfair to us since our parents died. The amount is $ 4. 200, 000.00 ( Four Million Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars). I will give you 25% percent of the total money for assisting me.

As soon as the bank transfers the money to your position, you will send some money to me here to process my passport and other traveling documents to join you over there in your country immediately. I will give you the contact details of the bank. When you contact them tell them that you are my partner and that you want to transfer my late father's funds to your own account based on our agreement. Here is my whatsapp and phone number +221-781-757-821 you can call me to speak with me if you want to.

So I would like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as a 'foreign partner which was the bank's condition to get the money transferred. I will also need your credentials OK. If you are not interested please end this communication and never mail me to avoid exposing my late father account to the public and if you are interested, please forward your details such as follows:

1. Your Full Name and Address,
2. Your Occupation,
3. Your Age,
4. Your Mobile/Telephone Number.
5. Scan a copy of your passport or ID card.

Once I confirm these details i will release my late father account information and the bank so that you can start working with them for the transfer. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my wish. It prompted me to think of a way to actualize this possibility; a thought suggested looking for an honest person. But i wonder why some people find it difficult to hook-up and trust online. I acquired my first car online, my dresses, i am convinced to pick you as a friend that is more than a friend online which i ended being very happy and favored to have you, i will not stop blessing the name of God, i will not stop appreciating you too i have to stop here right now as i wait to read from you shortly.
Thanks and may God continue to shower his blessings upon you.
Best Regards
Irina

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ahmeera Dahab - dahmeera613@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:55 pm

Hello Dear,

How are you doing, hope all is well with you and trusting this mail will meet you in a perfect good condition. You may not remember me but we communicated last year when I was seeking your assistance in transferring my late husband inheritance as I used this opportunity to inform you that I got another person who finally assisted me with a logical conclusion.

I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished project due to one reason or the other best known to you.

I want to inform you that I have successfully moved to the United State where I am living now with my partner who was capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed during the course of my pains I have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of 100,000.00$ (Hundred Thousand Dollar).

Please accept this little gift as my partner is not aware of this money I issued to you and I instructed the bank to roll the fund on ATM CARD for security purposes due to the large number of terrorists around the globe.

My partner is from Indonesia as he came all the way from the United States and invited me and my Son to his country Indonesia just to introduce me to his family. I have authorized the ATM manager, Mr. Robina Aziz to release the ATM CARD which is still with the bank to you as soon as you contact him regarding this issue.

The ATM CARD was sealed with an official envelope which no one is authorized to access if not you as the owner. At the moment, I am very busy here in the United States for investments with my new partner. I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

Also comply with Mr. Aziz for the release of your gift without any delay which i put on an official envelope as parcel, contact him on the below contact information:

Name: Mr. Robina Aziz
Email: brindonesia@brindonesia.com

Yours friend,
Ahmeera.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace Dokie - grace990dokie@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:42 pm

.... continues from here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=145633

My Dear One

Nice to hear from you online .How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss grace Dokie, I am (23) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall,a 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, am from Liberia and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War..That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.

My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father Dr Tolbert Dokie was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family were Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set ablazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.

It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby cuntry Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest. Yours Forever
Miss grace

..... IP shows Google
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 18:17:51 +0100

gg-1-2.jpg

jj-1-1-1-1.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:27 pm

Hi Love,

I am happy i have found someone who is ready to share my pains and give me a shoulder to lean on. How is your day? hope all is fine.mine is not too ok in the orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal.In this orphanage home we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is Rev.Benjamin Charles who is the pastor of the (Catholic Orphanage home ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for male the other for female .The Pastors Tel number is (+221784211343) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he
will send for me in the hostel. As an orphan here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's Deposit Certificate and certificate here with me which i will send to
you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.4M(Nine Million Four Hundred Thousand Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money
for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people
in the Orphanage home here the only person that knows about it is the Rev rend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of
loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information
due to the trust i deposited on you.

I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and Hardworking My favorite language
is English and i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Yours in love

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:28 pm

Hi Love,

I am happy i have found someone who is ready to share my pains and give me a shoulder to lean on. How is your day? hope all is fine.mine is not too ok in the orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal.In this orphanage home we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is Rev.Benjamin Charles who is the pastor of the (Catholic Orphanage home ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for male the other for female .
The Pastors Tel number is (+221784211343) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send
for me in the hostel. As an orphan here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's Deposit Certificate and certificate here with me which i will send to
you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.4M(Nine Million Four Hundred Thousand Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money
for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people
in the Orphanage home here the only person that knows about it is the Rev rend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of
loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information
due to the trust i deposited on you.

I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and Hardworking My favorite language
is English and i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Yours in love

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: grace990dokie@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:04 am

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Juliette Meyer - JulietteMeyer77@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:33 pm

..... from N-D

joylove1 (id=290314)

Name:joylove1
City: new York
Height: 5'4" (163cm)
Weight: 150 lbs (68kg)
Eye color: green
Hair color: auburn
Marital status: married
Children: yes
Education: High school
Languages: English
Religion: Atheist
Heritage: Asian
Do you drink?: I drink daily .... we see!!!!!
About Me: my love i will tell you latter

i am Miss Juliette Meyer i need you to contact me in
My email address ( JulietteMeyer77@gmail.com )

...... Pic beside Emailadyy

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Juliette Meyer, juliettemeyer77@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:30 pm

Asiandatenet
Username:
joylove1
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
i i will tell you liter
About yourself:
i i will tell you liter
Looking for:
i i will tell you liter
i i will tell you liter
i i will tell you liter

My email address ( JulietteMeyer77 * gmail.com )

For Googlechat pic, see…
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 97#p677297
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Juliette Meyer, juliettemeyer77@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:38 pm

Oghene Karo again
needs merge

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

FAVOUR ENAHORO - Favourlove4@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:49 pm

ffd/ Favourlove4,24 Online Now
Woman looking for Man 40-70
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, US
I am looking for:Man
Ethnicity:White :cry:
Education:High School
Job:Computers Hardware
ABOUT
HELLO,
AM MISS FAVOUR ENAHORO AM GOOD LOOKING LADY WHO IS LOOKING FOR A REAL MAN TO MARRY
AND WHO WILL HELP ME OUT AND WE CAN BE TOGTHER FOR THE REST OF OUR LIFE HERE

What I am looking for
AM LOOKING FOR A REAL MAN WHO WE TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME

Return to “Black Females”