It is currently Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:20 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

scammers with pictures of Oghene K.

African scammers posing as black women.
Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Awa Awa - jasmine77flora@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Thu May 21, 2020 3:07 am

Scammers With Photos of Instagram Model Oghene Karo
https://www.instagram.com/kirachaana/

Awa Awa
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6117127262

Last Active: 2 hours ago

Hello My name is Jasmine Awa anyway i came across your profile on Tagged.Com,
something touches me on my mind to stop by and write you and i believe we can be good friends,
who knows maybe partner in life,but just bear in your mind that age,colour or distance does not matter
in good love.Meanwhile i will like you to contact me privately on my mail id for me to give you
my picture so that you can know whom you are writing here is my ID ( jasmine77flora@gmail.com )
please do write me as soon as you read my massage and i promise to send you my picture as soon
as you send me an email to my email id. TRUE LOVE MISS Jasmine Awa love. ( jasmine77flora@gmail.com )

Awa Awa - jasmine77flora@gmail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

grace - gracedokiebby@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Thu May 21, 2020 4:54 am

grace
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6073772204

Last Active: 3 months ago

I am called Grace I saw your profile today and found you worthy to be mine as some one
whom i can lay on his arms as long as love is concern, caring and teassing you all the night long,
i will send you some pictures of mine please write direct to my mail box because i dont have
much time here you can write to me direct in my mail id which is this mail address.
(gracedokiebby@gmail.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sylvia - naomisackey546@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:42 pm

Tfd/ Sylvia8585
35, Woman looking for Man 55-99
BUNKER HILL, WEST VIRGINIA, US
Ethnicity:White
Education:Some College
Job:Education
access me on hangout
naomisackey546@gmail.com
ABOUT
I am a calm and cheerful girl. I like dancing, walking and eating delicious food. I like to learn something new. I visit interesting cities and countries with great pleasure. I love animals. They always inspire me and give me a lot of positive emotions. Most of all, I like cats. I have two of them. I enjoy reading in my free time. I also love outdoor activities and sports. It gives me a good mood. I have a good career, but I don't have a special person nearby. I am ready to give my love and care to my future chosen one. This is what will make me a happy woman.

What I am looking for
Need partner 55 - 95 years old
What am searching for. I would like to meet a calm, down to earth, kind, open minded and tolerant man whom has family values. Who appreciates family life and family traditions. With whom we will be able to build our own world and our own traditions relying on our beliefs and way of life. So, it will be our mutual creation) I see my man as reliable and responsible, with a fire for a new life experience and pastime together. Who is not afraid to live and to enjoy every day and every minute together!

Return to “Black Females”