It is currently Mon May 25, 2020 8:31 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Aida Kalia - Aidakalia@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Mabel K - mein91@hotmail.com

Postby Aquila » Mon May 16, 2016 6:21 pm

Mabel K: tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6040980604

Last Active: An hour ago
Profile Views: 29 times
Profile Skin: Default

hello greetings to you my dear am happy to find your profile . My name is mabel kalia, i will like to make you a friend.please contact me direct to my box(mein91@hotmail.com)for easy communication yours mabel,

Mabel K - mein91@hotmail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mabel K - mein91@hotmail.com - diff.pic

Postby Igulinka » Tue May 17, 2016 12:45 am

Same scammer abusing African woman pictures reported here: viewtopic.php?p=484331#p484331

hepays.com/Mabel66
Mabel
19.7.1990 (Cancer)
Female
Hi...I am a lot of virtues and defects, as a every human being, but in simple words: Spiritual, loyal, intelectual, curious, funny, strong am looking for long team relationship with a man who is so caring
hello greetings to you my dear am happy to find your profile . My name is mabel kalia, i will like to make you a friend.please contact me direct to my box(mein91@hotmail.com)for easy communication yours mabel,

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mabel K - mein91@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue May 17, 2016 12:50 am

Same scammer abusing different woman's photo reported here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=98842

SKYPE ID: live:mein91_1

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aida Kalia - Aidakalia@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:57 pm

..... from WD

Profile not available for view.

Aida Kalia
24 y/o woman
Vitoria, Spain

My name is Aida, I am new here,Please sorry for my embarrassment, I was only interested and wanted to know if we can develop honest relationship. I am searching truly love and honest Relationship, I like to find a decent love one,write me through my email address:{ Aidakalia @ hotmail. com } i will also send my photos to you
Razz
Date: 2016-12-03 18:29:23

..... in Google+ as Marie Roxane Debuche

..... Mail is out!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Aida Kalia on Facebook

Postby jaga » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:17 pm

clone;
facebook.com/aida.kalia.79
Aida Kalia
Aida kalia from senigal.
Am 24 and single.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aida Ousman - Aidakalia@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:10 pm

Hello My Dearest,

Thank you for your response to my mail, I am very happy for your reply, I saw your profile and I was highly satisfied with it, My Name is Miss. Aida Ousman, i am single 25years old from Durfur Region of Sudan, My late father Dr.Ousman Kalia was the deputy general manager with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. ( nubareports.org/khartoums-war )

Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels, This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father Mathew Peiris whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy. This is his telephone No. ( +221 76 56 45 864 ) You can as well reach me through his telephone number, when you called tell him that you want to speak with Aida Ousman, he will sent for me.

Please don't be discouraged for hearing this. Please Note: as a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever, because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now.

Please listing to this, My father deposited the sum of amount in question ($4.6 Million US Dollars) (Four Million Six Hundred Thousand USD). in which he used my name Aida Ousman as Next of Kin to inherit the money if he eventually dies. Unfortunately now that he is dead and i decided to transfer the money to my care, having lost all members of my family in the war in my country. It is only me who is alive now, because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University of Sudan when tragic incident took place and i managed to run to this nearby country Senegal with the help of United Nation where i am staying now, in this orphanage home.

When i arrived Senegal i sent mail to the bank telling them that my father is dead. They demanded for Death Certificate confirming that my father was actually dead. Then i gave them the certificate as demanded. They also asked me if I have the original copy of the Deposit Certificate, I gave them with the account information my father used in opening the account with the bank. The bank confirmed the two documents that they are OK.

The bank now said that since i do not have documents and even bank account where they can transfer the money that i should look for a reliable foreign partner who i trust to stand for me as a trustee to receive the money on my behalf because of my Refugee Status and As i told you, i do not have any relative whom can help me, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war as i have explain to you.

I do not work here, nor doing anything for living as a result of eating is very difficult for me as we are given food ones a day by 12 PM. And is too hard for me here, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident took place, I really want to come over to your country to be with you and to live the rest of my life with you and have a free life again. Which is why i contacted you and i will like you to help me transfer my money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country to continue my education.

I really want to relocate with you to start a new life and be free from this refugee camp. I kept this transaction secret to people in the camp here as the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father Mathew Peiris because he is like a father to me here, but Reverend said that his apostolic work can not allow him to stand on my behalf. that i should use his office computer to search for a nice person for myself, while we prayed over it. Please, if you can help me to get the Refugee Camp Clearance and Passport to come and join you, Then on my arrival i will apply directly to bank myself so that they will transfer the money into your bank account. or can i send the contact information's of the bank for you to contact them direct by email or telephone number

It is now left for you to choose which option you prefer to help me. (1.) Either to agree to represent me at the bank so that i can give you the contact information of the bank for you to contact them directly, so that they can transfer the money into your bank account. (2). Or to help me come over to your country first, so that when i come, both of us will join hand and get the money transferred into your bank account and you will manage the money in any good investment company of your choice while i will be there to assist you.

in the light of above, i will like you to keep it secret to yourself and do not disclose it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and faith i put on you in other for you to help me get my freedom to come over to your country for a better future.

Meanwhile i will like you to send me your contact information such as your Age .....Your full name....Country & City.....Phone number.....so that i will get to know you well. My favorite language is English , i speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Attached here are some of my pictures together with my camp identity card for you to see whom you are communicating with and i will also like to see your pictures.
Your lovely,
Aida

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nick: Angelina88

Postby jaga » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:03 pm

clone;
p.truluv.com/ru/Angelina88
Angelina88
Age/Sex: 28 / Female
Orientation: Bisexual
Looking for: Dating, Friends, Long-term relationship Penpal
Last Activity: Within 3 months

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Aida Kalia - Aidakalia@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:13 pm

.... next attack in WD and Profile is visible now

Aida Kalia
- 24 y/o woman
- from Vitoria, Alava, Spain
- English
- seeking a man from 35 to 75 y/o

Personal details of Aida Kalia

Name Aida
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1992 November 05
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Catholic
Marital status Single
Education Some college
Occupation __
Income I prefer not to say
Smoker I prefer not to say
Drinker I prefer not to say

Aida Kalia are looking for

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 35-75
Looking for a height I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type I prefer not to say
Relationship

My name is Aida, I am new here,Please sorry for my embarrassment, I was only interested and wanted to know if we can develop honest relationship. I am searching truly love and honest Relationship, I like to find a decent love one,write me through my email address:{ Aidakalia @ hotmail. com } i will also send my photos to you
Date: 2017-01-02 10:36:14

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:07 pm

.... new Profile in WD but same Emailaddy....

Profile not available for view.

Aidalove
24 y/o woman
Talladega, USA

My name is Aida, I am new here,Please sorry for my embarrassment, I was only interested and wanted to know if we can develop honest relationship. I am searching truly love and honest Relationship, I like to find a decent love one,write me through my email address:{ aidakalia@hotmail.com } i will also send my photos to you

Date: 2017-01-28 13:24:00

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mabel Kalia - mein91@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:34 pm

fropper/ mabel66
Chicago Heights, USA
Female 26 years, Single
I am interested in : Serious Relationship
My religion : Christian
My education : High School
My profession : Student

hello greetings to you It is nice and joyful to find your profile .I thought is beautiful to make you a friend
in this regard. My name is mabel kalia, i will like you to contact me direct to my box (mein91@hotmail.com)
for easy communication, because i am not often here in this site. yours mabel

clone;
youppido.com/00848541
Mabel66
26 years
Alabama, Usa
I am looking for friendship

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Aida Kalia - aidakalia@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Hello my friend,

$5,000 TRANSFER TO YOU TODAY.

We have sucessful sent your first payment of $5000 this morning and it’s available now for your pick at western union menu, the $5000 was sent to you, we are looking forward to hear from you immediately you pick up the $5000, so that we can further transfer the rest of your payment.Below is the payment details.

Money Transfer Control Number(M.T.C.N) 9282488390
Senders First Name: ………………….. Kalia
Senders Last Name: ………………….. Aida
Amount transfer:- $5000usd

contact Mr. Anderson Janey on /

w_moneytransfer19@aol.com
/
Managements.
Western union office Agency Dakar SENEGAL.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Magret - magretbabygirl@hotmail.com, amandahussein2x2@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Hi
My name is Magret, I am nw here,Please sorry for my embarrassment, I was only interested and wanted to know if we can develop honest relationship. I am searching truly love and honest Relationship, I like to find a decent love one,write me through my email address:(magretbabygirl@hotmail.com) i will also send my photos to you

magretbabygirl
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New York City
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

i am a nice girl love and understanding of love, i am searching for honest relationship

IP: 163.172.86.64
Hostname: 163-172-86-64.rev.poneytelecom.eu
ISP: ONLINE SAS
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (1787)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Magret - magretbabygirl@hotmail.com, amandahussein2x2@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:10 pm

This is all about my profile story, please it read carefully
Magret Baby <magretbabygirl@hotmail.com>

Hello My Dearest,
Thank you for your response to my mail, I am very happy for your reply, I saw your profile and I was highly satisfied with it, My Name is Miss. Magret Hussein, i am single 25years old from Durfur Region of Sudan, My late father Dr. Hashim Hussein Deputy General Manager with NPC oil company in Sudan before.

The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. (nubareports.org/khartoums-war ) Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels, This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father Mathew Peiris whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy. This is his telephone No. (+221 777 073 080 ) You can as well reach me through his telephone number, when you called tell him that you want to speak with Magret Hussein, he will sent for me.

Please don't be discouraged for hearing this. Please Note: as a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever, because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now.

Please listing to this, My father deposited the sum of amount in question ($4.6 Million US Dollars) (Four Million Six Hundred Thousand USD). in which he used my name Magret Hussein as Next of Kin to inherit the money if he eventually dies. Unfortunately now that he is dead and i decided to transfer the money to my care, having lost all members of my family in the war in my country. It is only me who is alive now, because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University of Sudan when tragic incident took place and i managed to run to this nearby country Senegal with the help of United Nation where i am staying now, in this orphanage home.

When i arrived Senegal i sent mail to the bank telling them that my father is dead. They demanded for Death Certificate confirming that my father was actually dead. Then i gave them the certificate as demanded. They also asked me if I have the original copy of the Deposit Certificate, I gave them with the account information my father used in opening the account with the bank. The bank confirmed the two documents that they are OK.

The bank now said that since i do not have documents and even bank account where they can transfer the money that i should look for a reliable foreign partner who i trust to stand for me as a trustee to receive the money on my behalf because of my Refugee Status and As i told you, i do not have any relative whom can help me, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war as i have explain to you.

I do not work here, nor doing anything for living as a result of eating is very difficult for me as we are given food ones a day by 12 PM. And is too hard for me here, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident took place, I really want to come over to your country to be with you and to live the rest of my life with you and have a free life again. Which is why i contacted you and i will like you to help me transfer my money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country to continue my education.

i really want to relocate with you to start a new life and be free from this refugee camp. I kept this transaction secret to people in the camp here as the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father Mathew Peiris because he is like a father to me here, but Reverend said that his apostolic work can not allow him to stand on my behalf. that i should use his office computer to search for a nice person for myself, while we prayed over it. Please, if you can help me to get the Refugee Camp Clearance and Passport to come and join you, Then on my arrival i will apply directly to bank myself so that they will transfer the money into your bank account. or can i send the contact information's of the bank for you to contact them direct by email or telephone number

It is now left for you to choose which option you prefer to help me. (1.) Either to agree to represent me at the bank so that i can give you the contact information of the bank for you to contact them directly, so that they can transfer the money into your bank account. (2). Or to help me come over to your country first, so that when i come, both of us will join hand and get the money transferred into your bank account and you will manage the money in any good investment company of your choice while i will be there to assist you.

in the light of above, i will like you to keep it secret to yourself and do not disclose it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and faith i put on you in other for you to help me get my freedom to come over to your country for a better future.

Meanwhile i will like you to send me your contact information such as your Age .....Your full name....Country & City.....Phone number.....so that i will get to know you well. My favorite language is English , i speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Attached here are some of my pictures together with my camp identity card for you to see whom you are communicating with and i will also like to see your pictures.
Your lovely,
Magret

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 26-Jul-17 at 14:07:56pm (UTC -4:00) - 3days19hours38mins5secs after sending
Location Dakar, Senegal (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸82¸232¸30:19838)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.5 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Accepts Files browser can open: i/png,i/*;q=0.8,*/*;q=0.5

Summary - as at 26-Jul-17 at 14:08:21pm (UTC -4:00) - 3days19hours38mins30secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader
ImageImage
, plus a fake crappy passport
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Lillian H - lillianhussein24@hotmail.com

Postby Aquila » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:55 pm

Lillian H
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6061525376

Hello Good day how are you today? Hi dear my name is lillian I am happy to meet you over here
please write to me at my email so that i can send you all details about me and more of my photos
or you can send me your email is very important I am looking forward to hear from you soon
( lillianhussein24@hotmail.com )

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:58 am

joy
@diana0
Birthday: 1990-05-03
City: alabama
I can communicate in:
Arabic, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukranian, othe

About me
i’m a good girl with good heart i don’t have any problem

Return to “Black Females”