It is currently Fri May 29, 2020 6:20 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Aida Kalia - Aidakalia@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Aida Kaliah - Aidakalia@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:24 pm

facebook.com/aida.kaliah
Aida Kaliah
Date of birth: January 1
Lives in: Tiaroye-Gare, Dakar, Senegal
87 friends
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

My name is Aida, I am new here,Please sorry for my embarrassment, I was only interested and wanted to know if we can develop honest relationship. I am searching truly love and honest Relationship, I like to find a decent love one,write me through my email address:{ Aidakalia@hotmail.com } i will also send my photos to you

Facebook application:
Hola mi querida,
¿Cómo estás hoy? Espero que todo vaya bien con ustedes. Estoy muy feliz de ver su respuesta en mi caja. Mi nombre es Miss Aida Ousman soy de África del Norte, 25 años de edad justo en la tez, (nunca se casó) y actualmente estoy residiendo en Dakar Senegal campo de refugiados aquí como resultado de la guerra civil
que se libró en mi país.

Mi difunto padre, Dr.Ousman Kalia, era el gerente general adjunto de la compañía petrolera CNPC en la refinería de Jartum, en Sudán. El brutal asesinato de mi madre y mi padre, una hermana menor y hermano menor ocurrió una mañana temprana por los rebeldes como resultado de la guerra civil que está ocurriendo hasta ahora en Sudán.

Por el momento, no tengo pariente a quien pueda ir, todos mis parientes huyeron en medio de la guerra. Sólo soy yo quien está vivo ahora porque yo estaba en la escuela donde yo estaba haciendo mi primer año en ciencias sociales en la Universidad de Sudán, cuando comenzó la guerra y me las arreglé para correr a un país cercano llamado Senegal Con la ayuda de Naciones Unidas, Donde me voy ahora como un campamento de refugiados en este hogar de orfanatos, en Oakam North, a 12 km de la ciudad capital de Dakar Senegal.

Por favor, no se desanime al escuchar esto y yo también le dirá más sobre mí y la razón por la que te contacté una vez lea su siguiente correo, Mientras tanto me gustaría saber más sobre usted, sus gustos y disgustos. Te diré más sobre mí y la razón por la que te contacté en mi siguiente correo. Adjunto aquí está mi foto.

Esperando saber de usted lo antes posible,
Suya en el amor
Aida
Hello my darling,
How are you today? I hope everything goes well with you. I am very happy to see your answer in my box. My name is Miss Aida Ousman I am from North Africa, 25 years old right in the complexion, (I never married) and I am currently residing in Dakar Senegal refugee camp here as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father, Dr. Ousman Kalia, was the deputy general manager of the CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan. The brutal murder of my mother and father, a younger sister and younger brother.

For the moment, I have no relative who can go, all my relatives fled in the middle of the war. It is only me who
is alive now because I was in school where I was doing my first year in social sciences at the University of Sudan when the war began and I managed to run to a country called Senegal. Where I now go as a refugee camp in this orphanage home, in Oakam North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal.

Please do not be discouraged to hear this and i will also tell you more about me and the reason i contacted you once i read your next email, meanwhile i would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes. I will tell
you more about myself and the reason I contacted you in my next email. Here is my picture.

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible,
Yours in love
Aida

Aida Kaliah - Aidakalia@hotmail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Madden1989 - Gift22 - Gift7

Postby jaga » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:39 pm

clones;
ilikeyou.com/id/user/2613839/
Madden1989
25, female
Dakar

loveprix.ru/
Gift22
A woman is looking for a man

I am a very passionate, understanding, kind, very honest, faithful, truthful, simple, very decent, very
romantic and also very loving also .. I am a very sexy woman and always wants to meet my partner who
will be with me. I have been so lonely in this world and waiting to hold the man of my life

yehju.org/arkadas/stn939j
Gift7
Gender Female
Looking for a man
Age 27
Date of birth 15.11.1989
Marital status Single
Educational status University
Business Academician, Teacher
Country of residence Turkey

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mabel Kalia

Postby jaga » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:05 pm

clones;
a2z-matrimonial.com/profile_view.php?ProfileID=kalia66
kalia66
Name: mabel
Sex: Female - (Woman Seeking Man)
Religion: Christian
Education: High School
State: Alabama
City: Abbeville
Address: 111 saint jame close

About Me:
Hi...I am a lot of virtues and defects, as a every human being, but in simple words: Spiritual, loyal,
intelectual, curious, funny, strong am looking for long team relationship with a man who is so caring

About My Partner:
My partner must be loving and who know how to take care of a woman
#
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011904496760
Mabel Kalia
no friends

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Magret

Postby jaga » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:15 pm

clone;
wamba.com/en/mb1748557792/
Magret
Was online a month ago
25 years old, Sagittarius.
Senegal, Dakar
I'd like to meet: a guy

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

margrethussein@hotmail.com, magretbabygirl@gmail.com, magretbabygirl@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:22 pm

Hello
My name is Margret, I am nw here,Please sorry for my embarrassment, I was only interested and wanted to know if we can develop honest relationship. I am searching truly love and honest Relationship, I like to find a decent love one,write me through my email address:(margrethussein@hotmail.com) i will also send my photos to you

magretbaby
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Just Fun
State, City: Dak
Marital status: In Relationship
Children: I have more than 2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'4 (191cm) or above
Body built: Overweight
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Other
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:
interested and wanted to know if we can develop honest relationinterested and wanted to know if we can develop honest interested and wanted to know if we can develop honest relationship. I am searching truly love and honest Relationship, I like to find a decentrelationship. I am searching truly love and honest Relationship, I like to find a decentship. I am searching truly love and honest Relationship, I like to find a decent

IP: 142.54.168.138
Hostname: taxe1.exatamor.com.br
ISP: DataShack, LC

^^bad IP proxy

=> plus.google.com/u/0/103874568464855411156
Magret Baby
My name is Magret, I am nw here
My name is Magret, I am new here,Please sorry for my embarrassment,
I was only interested and wanted to know if we can develop honest
relationship. I am searching truly love and honest Relationship,
I like to find a decent love one,write me through my email address:
(magretbabygirl@hotmail.com) i will also send my photos to you
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Aida Kalia - Aidakalia@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:28 pm

Dear friend,

it's been a long time. I have not forgotten you, remember when i told you i left you 300,000 USD? the money was kept in the bank because you were unable to receive it and i have been very busy all this while with school and charity work as well,i have been traveling from place to place. The bank contacted me about the unclaimed funds but since i have already kept it for you, i think it would be nice if you received the money Finally, so i informed the bank and told them to credit the total money of 300,000.00 USD into a prepaid card and send it to you through courier.

Now is the right time for you to claim and receive your money, please contact the bank with their email and ask them to send your money to you. this is the bank's contact email address (ubadirectorofficesn@aol.com ), you can contact them immediately for confirmation, they will not demand any money from you because every bank fees the bank needed has been settled. Do not send money to the bank, let me know if they request money from you, they have no right to demand money from you for any reason, do you understand? contact them and tell them you need your compensation money left for you, make sure you include this reference number (A8065B400) in your email to them so that they can easily verify you.

The bank fees has been paid like i said, i am giving you assurance that this time, you will receive your money, let me know as soon as you receive your money okay? have a blessed day. i am now happily married and blessed with a daughter.

Regards.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

meirokueric73@gmail.com, meiraoeric@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:00 pm

meiraoeric Yesterday, 18:10
my name meiroku eric i am looking to a good man to love pleas my love reply me in my email Box(meirokueric73@gmail.com) so i can give you my picture in to your email BOX OK i love you so much
my email Box(meirokueric73@gmail.com)

meiraoeric
Email meiraoeric@outlook.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 25 y.o.
Country United States
City spain
Here for Friendship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Asian
Religion Christian
Body Type Slim
Education High School
Occupation sports
Description
Personal Description my name meiroku eric i am looking to a good man to love
pleas my love reply me in my email Box(meirokueric73@gmail.com)
so i can give you my picture in to your email BOX OK i love you so much
138.197.133.32 DigitalOcean; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Margret & Suzy Machol

Postby jaga » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:26 pm

ilikeyou.com/user/5923772/
Margret
29, kadın, Dakar

ilikeyou.com/id/user/2531962/
Suzy
28, wanita, london
Hello, i am miss Suzy Machol by name,am single never married
first pic above ;)

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Amina J - annettefemy@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:12 am

Amina J
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6107407022

Last Active: Online now!
Ethnicity: Asian

Image Image

Hello handsome, nice to meet you dear, I am Annette, I really like your profile and personality,
please contact me through my email ID, I have something to share with you also with my photos
{ annettefemy@gmail.com }

Same email adress here: viewtopic.php?t=129822

Return to “Black Females”