It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sadia, sadia23b@gmail.com BF

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sadia Brewah - sadia23b@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:51 pm

....... finally ..... and straight to the Point .... :applause: :applause: :applause:

Greetings,
Thank you for the response to my mail, hope you are fine, I want to share with you something very important and that is why I contacted you because it took me so many months before I made the contact to your profile, I hope you will not disappoint me at the end because it is not easy to trust someone you met on the internet with your life but I have to risk this trust with the belief that you are a responsible and matured person that will not disappoint me at the end.
My name is Sadia Brewah, 23 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so I am comfortable with your age, My hobbies are Reading, traveling Listening to good jokes also my likes are obedient, sincerity, truth and my dislikes are lies, dishonesty, envy, and betrayal.
I am from Somalia, East of Africa, 5.7ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) the only daughter of late Dr. Duale Brewah was the Managing director of Somalia Petroleum Corporation and born into a well reputable family that cherish the principle comfort of our family but all the same God knows the best, I lost my mother two days to my 16th birthday on 16th November 2012 in a rape incident when she got killed trying to save a rape victim its was after the death of my mother that my father resigned his appointment as he realize that Somalia is undemocratic, bombing especially Christians and suicide bombing and not free for girls because of raping which he decided that I will continue my education in Senegal where am presently.

I am alive writing you today as it was in the name of God, most gracious, most merciful which kept me in Senegal as I did not come back for vacation during the time of serious bombing which took place in the early hours of 26th November 2015 that cause the instant death of my younger and only brother with other relatives and gave my father multiple serious injuries. After the incident my father was able to send for me through his lawyer of which I arrived in Somalia and met him lying under critical condition in a hospital where he was flown to with other senior citizen victims, that is where he was able to tell me some important things and he instructed his lawyer to hand over some certain documents to me which the lawyer did, he also release some substantial amount of money to his lawyer to be passing it to me gradually when the needs for my Education arises , On 4th December, Eight days after the incident, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial, I took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to Senegal.
When it was time to pay my school fees I tried to reach the lawyer but could not, after some fruitless effort it was certain to me that I don’t have any other choice but to seek asylum in Senegal which I was taken to the camp of NGO's for refuge in grand yoff Dakar Senegal from where I am writing to you now but I say all praise be to God for keeping me alive till date. Tears will not let me go back to the events that take my father's life when I least expected and expose me to the life of competition for survival but for what am and not for my beauty or family background, I have learned to accept and face challenges

I want you to stand on my behalf as my foreign partner in a bank in Europe to transfer some funds to your account in your country, the funds in question were deposited by my father when he was alive of which I am next of kin of the account. But because of my age (23 years), I can not be able to lay claim on it without the help of a foreigner who will stand on my behalf as my partner according to what the Bank Manager told me the first time I tried to make the claim myself. I have the legal deposited documents to back you up, my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later. I assure you in the name of the almighty God that there is no risk or illegal activities or fraudulent act in this because I have the original documents and I will direct you on how to contact the Bank in Europe as my partner/fiance. I wish you will call one day for us to hear each other voice, call this phone number +221764063214 it is a phone number of the camp de réfugiés supervisor, Rev Ferdinand George and when you call he will send for me for your call

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. Please, I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about my plans now is the Reverend because I took him as a father. So in the light of above, I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of losing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Please, all communications should be through this email address for confidential purpose, please.
So before we move on I want you to send me the below information for me to know more about you please.

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Profession:
(3) Your Age:
(4) Your Country :

After the transaction, you will arrange for me to join you in your country for a better life together. But if you don't intend staying with me then it will be my pleasure to compensate you and your family with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance you shall open an account for me and pay in. This is the reason why I decided to contact you personally. I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely/secretly and respectively please, do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it to anyone else till the transfer is done and I come over there in your country. I will like you to send me some pictures of you OK. Have a nice day and please think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest. And I will send to you my picture again.
Yours Sadia

....... Phone number already used in December 2012

01.jpg

1.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sadia23b@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:42 pm

interpals
adia23 88
Dakar, Senegal
am sadia,from somalia but i live in senegal am the only daughter of my perance am such woman that is caring, loving,gentle,i hate lies for more about me write me at my email (sadia23b@gmail.com) i need A MAN THAT IS HONEST A MAN THAT IS CARING A MAN

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:28 pm

...... a Sign of Life

Hello my dear,
How are you once again, I hope you remember me? I am Sadia Brewah, I'm very much glad to inform you about my success in getting the fund Transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada. Presently we are in for some investment. So, I am very happy I finally Got ASSESS to the money.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past Efforts and encouragement. This is to inform you That I left a VISA ATM CARD That contains ($200,000,00 USD) for you, just to appreciate your past effort.

Feel free to contact UNITED BANK FOR AFRICAN
contact them for the ATM VISA CARD,
email: ( ubasenegal@linuxmail.org )

Ask the bank to post the card to you through DHL delivery service, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or anywhere in the world. I do appreciate your Efforts though it never works out as planned. That is why I decided to Compensate you with this from my heart, so feel free to get in touch with the bank, direct them Where or how to post it for you.

Please do let me know when you receive it so we can share that joy together and forget all the sufferings. I am very busy here because of the investment projects which my partner and I are having at hand. Though I have Given to the bank instruction on your Behalf, Therefore Establish Contacts With them for the delivery of the ATM VISA CARD, without any delay to you. Take care
Mrs. Sadia Brewah
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Black Females”