It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:35 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Prisca Desmond, priscababy88@yahoo.com/missestherkoneh1@gmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Esther Koneh, missestherkoneh1@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:24 am

deleted on ilkok
Esther Koneh

⁣Hello dear hope all is well with you? My Name is Miss Esther Koneh,please contact me at my email address(missestherkoneh1@gmail.com)

---> same pic on hangout

already in the forum
see
viewtopic.php?p=425788#p425788

Esther Koneh, missestherkoneh1@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Esther Koneh, missestherkoneh1@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:28 am

twitter

Hello My Dear, I'm Miss Esther Koneh Looking For Real Friend, Nice to meet you I will send You my pictures Please Try To contact me direct to my E_mail Address(missestherkoneh1@gmail.com) after my seven days praying and fasting God directed me to this wonderful website

same pic, email address, and name on swandate and doggiecafeonline
active 5 days, 9 hours ago
Name EstherKoneh
I am a Woman
Birthday 1996-06-28
Country United States
City new youk

on doggiecafeonline Esther moved to Dakar :lol:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Esther Koneh - missestherkoneh1@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:44 pm

..... Profile from 16.07.2019

Sender: MissEsther
Sent on 10/06/2019 10:15 am ... Afternoon it was not there

hi dear hope all is well with you? My Name is Miss Esther Koneh,please contact me at my email address(missestherkoneh1@gmail.com)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:43 pm

My Dear, its all over by the grace of God; I am now free in Jesus name Amen. I want to appreciate you for your past efforts tried; Thank you for everything. I will miss you. This' to inform you about my success in getting the funds claimed peaceful released and it's being gradually successfully transferred to Kingdom of Tonga island ; with the cooperation of my new wonderful trustee partner, Professor James Kani. I am departing in Kingdom of Tonga island to have a better life with good education university there, around 11:00pm. My partner came here, and spent one month with me, during which he took me to the Embassy for my Resident visa issued in my passport I have been Solemnly Engaged and agreed immediately I arrive . Meanwhile, I never forget you, despite that you didn't tried to help me; you just hung up. But, to let you know that I wasn't fake or scam to you and your family there, just like you thought, contact Senior Reverend Father John Peter ; I have a big surprise truth for you. Here's His email address is and Office phone number for confirmation

( revfathersjohnpeter@yahoo.com ). and his phone number is [+221768456875) Ask him for a certified bank draft of USD$210,000.00 thousands dollars which I drew out draft check for you with and gave it to him as your real compensation understanding, Just to let you know for sure, that I really needed help that time i met you, and still have all it take to live mighty - comfortably. I really longed for your assistance, but you didn't consider me seriously enough at least you understand what I said. So, feel free to contact Senior Reverend Father John Peter immediately for the USD$210,000.00 thousands dollars Bank Draft Cheque package; and when you get your Bank Draft Cheque package, let me know. I'm now full of praises to God because I'm leaving here tonight. Almighty God has finally liberated me from this difficulties situation that wanted to destroy my whole life here in united nation refugee camp. I'm grateful to God. When I arrive in next day, I would settle in my fiancé’s house in the capital cities of, Tonga island and would soon will being work toward our plans investments projects. Finally, I have given direction to Senior Reverend Father John Peter, He already knows about you so feel free and secure to call and email him for your draft cheque package to reach in your hands address normal to help you and your wonderful family settled down well forever there ok !!
yours truthful - Miss Esther Koneh.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Esther Koneh - missestherkoneh@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:12 pm

.... from ADN

General details
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: California
City: Kabul
Zip Code: 20936
Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: Native American
Headline: I am nice and cool
In my own words: I am very simple, honest and caring. I am here to find my soul mate today
Looking for: Relationship

Appearance
Body type: Average
Height: 5' 8"
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Black

Lifestyle
Smoking: No
Drinking: No
Living Situation: Alone
Social Setting: Better in small groups
TV Watching: Movies
Languages: English

Home and Family
Marital Status: Single / Never married
Have Kids: No
Want (more) kids: Yes
Professional Life Education: Post-Graduate

Employment Status: Full-time

Income: Less than $24,999

Personal
Attend Services: Weekly
Political Views: Very conservative
Sense of Humor: Friendly
Interests: Reading

Hello Greetings to you and how are you doing dear? My Name is Miss Esther Koneh, Please do not be upset with me
i have something very important to tell you and i will also send my pictures to you Below is my email Address missestherkoneh@gmail.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Prisca Desmond, priscababy88@yahoo.com/missestherkoneh1@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:25 am

hi dear hope all is well with you? My Name is Miss Esther Koneh,please contact me at my email address(missestherkoneh1@gmail.com)

SWANDATE

Name:EstherKoneh
I am a:Woman
Birthday 1996-06-28
Country United States
City new youk
Looking for a Man
Single
university graduated
Occupation student

I can communicate in:English
Looking for long term relationship

About me

I am single never been married and no kids , i am honest, caring, loving , softhearted and understanding, i am looking for marriage and i want a honest man who will love me for ever and i will love him for ever too.
I am most passionate about:

My name is miss Esther Koneh from USA, with brown eyes, Dark brown hair and am very nice and caring girl. Am kind, loving, trusted and faithful girl. I like going out with friends, Reading, Cooking, Music and travel.

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: missestherkoneh1@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:45 pm

Esther
@estherkoneh
City dakar
Name Esther
Birthday 1996-08-08
Occupation student
Relationship Status Single
Religion Christine
Body Type ravage
Height 6
Smoke Never
Drink Never
Favourite Food rice
Likes i like myself
bad people
Hobbies football
I am Woman
Looking For Man
Your Description I am single never been married and no kids , i am honest, caring, loving , softhearted and understanding,
Others Description i am looking for marriage and i want a honest man who will love me for ever and i will love him for ever too.
Your Dogs Name Lamzo
Your Dogs temperament my dogs loved me

Don't be upset with me i have something very important to tell you and i will also send my pictures to you Below is my email Address(missestherkoneh1@gmail.com).

uses pic of previous post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:54 pm

Attention:
I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transfer under the cooperation of a new partner from South Korea ,though I tried my best to involve you in the business but God decided the whole situations.

Presently I’m in South Korea for investment projects with my own share of the total sum
; I decided to left compensation fund of US$450.000. in your Name to the corresponding bank West Africa United Bank of Africa UBA.

I have finish my discussion with the bank management and he assured me that they are ready to issue you an ATM Visa Card through their Visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide.

You are advised to contact and confirm your personal information to UBA bank via Office Email Address Below to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without delay and do not hesitate to contact the UNITED BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA) to issue the ATM card with daily limit of $10,000 withdraw per a day

you have to be fast to avoid your fund been diverting to the Government account.

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA)
Adresse : Dakar, Route des Almadies,
Zone 12 lot D BP : 11.476
Tél.: (221) 33 859 61 00
Fax : (221) 33 820 50 10
E mail: cfcsenegalcubagroup2@gmail.com
General Manager: Mr Mme Amie Ndiaye SOW.

Return to “Black Females”