It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:36 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Prisca Desmond, priscababy88@yahoo.com/missestherkoneh1@gmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
calming-skys
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby calming-skys » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:07 am

the email they sent it from was prisca r <priscababy88@yahoo.com>;

1st email:
Hello Good day to youPlease can we be friends??
sweety i saw your mail in facebook I believe that this similarity that I have come knocking on the door of your heart, you open for me to enter. I'll be very grateful if we can establish this
I will stop so far, until I hear from you. am wrting you here on email because am not always online on facebook please sweety i will be so happy to read from you
I promise in my next mail i will tell you everytthing about my self together with my photos also to know about you too
hoping to read from you soonest yours inlove new friends
Miss Prisca

2nd email:
Dearest one
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there, i believe that you are in good health and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is prisca Desmond i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Rwanda in East Africa) 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr. Philip Desmond was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry) in Rwanda in East Africa before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but because of my situation here in the camp, and i don't want to die here, please understand me.
Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.
Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.
I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Rev- Paul Divine ), who is the pastor of the ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION ), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.
The Pastors Tel. number is (+221777771297 ), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (prisca) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever, because it's against their law.
My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),
I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $7.6 ( Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.
My favorite language is English and i speak French very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, the attached are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Your beloved one

these emails are scams. so do be careful

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jane Desmond; <jane_des77@yahoo.com>

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:06 am

calming-skys

Thank you for posting this info. I am sure you are saving others right now. Please BLOCK and IGNORE. Surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jane Desmond; <jane_des77@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:01 pm

email address leads to a profile on tagged

Jane D

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Prisca Desmond; <prisca01des@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Dear Friend,

How are you, I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from UK, though i tried my best to involve you in the Business but God decided the whole situations, Presently I'm in UK for my studies and investment projects with my husband meanwhile i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father Kevin Paul and his email address is as follows (rv.kevinpaul@yahoo.com.). and his number is (+221 768 863 686) Ask Him to send you a certified bank check of $ 400.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all your efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. in the moment I am very busy here because of my studies and investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money, So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

Regards Miss Prisca
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Samantha; <samantha_des4u@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:44 pm

Dear Friend,

How are you, I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from UK, though i tried my best to involve you in the Business but God decided the whole situations, Presently I'm in UK for my studies and investment projects with my husband meanwhile i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father Kevin Paul and his email address is as follows (rev.kevinpaul22@gmail.com.). and his number is (+221 768 863 686) Ask Him to send you a certified bank check of $ 400.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. in the moment I am very busy here because of my studies and investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money, So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

Regards Miss Samantha
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gift Des - giftdes106@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:19 am

.. hi5.com/profile.html?uid=7283671671
Gift Des
Last Active: 3 months ago
Relationship Status: Single

Greetings from, Gift. My dear how are you doing? i hope fine. My name is Gift, i saw your profile today i become interest in you. Please my dear contact me direct to me (giftdes106@yahoo.com)so that i will give you my picture and tell you more about myself. i hope to hear from you soon. I will be happy to know a little about you and hobbies. It is from me, Gift.

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Jane W - jane.wale34@hotmail.com

Postby Aquila » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:21 pm

Jane W
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7304335984

Last Active:6 days ago
Profile Views: 118 times

Hello am Jane it is my pleasure to write you now please reply me back by my address
(jane.wale34@hotmail.com)

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Glory D - glory4love2@yahoo.com

Postby Aquila » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:53 pm

Glory D
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6004434076

HELLO Good day to you. I am Glory by name I am single however how are
you,hope you are fine I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in
it,if you don't mind i will love to know you much better , please i will like you to send
me a mail on my private email (glory4love2@yahoo.com) included,so that i will tell
you all you needs to know about me and a picture of myself.i do believe distance
and colour will not be a barrier between us,hoping to read from you,thanks and
God bless .a Best Regard Glory please don,t reply me through this site,write me
directly to my box (glory4love2@yahoo.com)
000000000______0000000000______00000­0000000 ____000__________I
LOVE__________000___ ____000___________YOU___________000____

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

glory4love2@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:11 am

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Esther Koneh - missestherkoneh1@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:18 pm

EstherKoneh

General details
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: Florida
City: Deltona
Zip Code: 32725
Religion: Other
Ethnicity: Hispanic (Latino)

Headline: Hi
In my own words: Hope to find a special man that will get marry with me because i am single i need a good man
Looking for: Marriage

Appearance
Body type: Average
Height: 5' 6"
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black

Lifestyle
Smoking: No
Drinking: No
Living Situation: Alone

Social Setting:
Home Body, Somewhat shy
TV Watching: Sitcoms
Languages: French, English
Home and Family
Marital Status: Single / Never married
Have Kids: No
Want (more) kids: Not sure

Professional Life
Education: High School Grad
Employment Status: Student
Income: Less than $24,999

Personal
Attend Services: Never
Political Views: Not political
Sense of Humor: Friendly
Interests: Travel, Listening to Music

hi dear hope all is well with you? My Name is Miss Esther Koneh,please contact me at my email address(missestherkoneh1@gmail.com)

...... Mail is out!!!!!!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Esther Koneh - missestherkoneh1@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:08 pm

look on hangout

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:10 pm

scammer uses pic of starting post on waplog

esther koneh
Female, 25, Single
Senegal , Thies

massmailing
also on ilkok, swandate, selam.ro, adating ...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:37 pm

..... last Pic appeares also beside her Emailaddress.

My Dearest One,

I am writing this seriously message to you with due respect trust and humanity, I Appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter message. I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having read through your profile. Honestly I am writing this letter message to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my whole heart, I will really like to have a good relationship with you forever, and I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my bad situation. My name is Miss Esther Koneh, 23 years old female only and I am from Cote d’Ivoire in West Africa but presently I am staying in UN-refugee camp of Senegal as the result of the war that was fought in my Country.

I am the only daughter of Late Mr. & Mrs. Dr Gilbert Robert Koneh, my late father was a Minister of Economic Development there in Abidjan, the economic Capital of Cote d’Ivoire. He was killed during the Political president Laurent Gbagbo wars against New President Alassane Ouattara and I am Living here’s in Dakar Senegal West Africa Republic. Before the death of my father on 7th of October 2010 in a private hospital there in Abidjan, he secretly called me by his time of death and told me that he has the sum of Eight Million Three hundred thousand United State Dollars USD ($8.3 million dollars currencies cash) he deposited in one of the leading banks Royal Bank of Scotland PLC UK, which the bank will transfer to you on my reality behalf since they refused to deal with me directly because of my UN-refugee status Identity. I will talk about my arrival to your Country after the wire transfer have been made to your current account there, so that I will live with you for a better life and for the proper investing of the money with you there please.

Meanwhile my late father already strongly advised me not to seek for assistance in the investment of the money from his lawyers or any of his friends here but to seek for a foreign trustee partner from a Country of my choice (outside Country, not Cote d Ivoire) that will assist me in the wise investment ventures of the money properly for my future generation with you forevermore please.

I want an investment purpose like real estate managements or hotels management etc. Because of this I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways with honest and sincerity please.

(1) To serve as a guardian to me and then assist I receiving the money into your care by all sincerity means please.

(2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your Country immediately to further my University education there and then settle down with you permanently forever.

If you accept to stand as my guardian or foster trustee parent to me forevermore, I need not discuss on any percentage with you as you have to see the whole money as yours and then assist me investing it normally forever. But if you still want a percentage, I am willing to offer you, 30 % of the total money as compensation for your sincerity assistance. Please tell me if you feel the percentage I offered is not OK by you. As soon as I receive your concrete assurance to assist me with my bad situations now and also your full contact address/phone number and pictures both Identity copies is needed by me, so that I will give you the contact information of the bank Offices in charge, to enable you contact them to transfer the money to you as I want to come over to stay with you permanently please.

You shall then be giving me information on when the transfers will be over please. I shall also send my pictures to you now please. No matter what your decision may turn out to be on me now, please I beg you to keep this highly secret for my safety life please, as I believe that those people that killed my father are still after me please understand me and I cannot lie to you until I die in this World.

This is 100% confidential`s assured, please reply me immediate. As soon as I hear from you, reach me anytime here in UN refugee camp please. If you have any question to ask me, please feel free to ask me, because I am your daughter now and forever, as God almighty has answered me through your sincerity effort and concern thank you please and may God in Heaven always be with you until I am living together with you in your Country soon.

Thanks and God Bless You Forever.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎ and Evermore.
Yours loving true Miss Esther Koneh.

esther1.jpg

miiss-5.jpg

miss-2.jpg

miss-3.jpg

Miss-esther.jpg

..... I had to split the old Thread coz it was a Mix from diff. Pics. Page 3 is now here.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:47 pm

I am so glad reading your mail honestly speaking i real thank you for all your concern and effects to help me out thank you once again for your kindness towards me please. i gracefully appreciate your decision to help me,remember i trust you dear father that is the reason why i am giving you all this bank contact information now. is for you alone please keep it to yourself and know that trust is what matters and not any other thing ,i really need you in all things, I hope it was by the grace of God that I have chosen you in my heart. In my prayers and fasting, God reveals to me that you are a kind honest person, who is able to help me be with you there, so I have 100% confidence & trust in you, and I'm hoping so much that you will deliver me out from this UN refugee camp hostels situations i am facing here i swear with all my life, so if you wish to help me for the wire money transfer , i am willing for you also call me( +221768456875) feel free to call any time you want to speak with me tell Rev Father John Peter you are my only trusted beneficiary to remove me out from UN refugee camp please and he will understand you better forever that you want to speak to (Miss Esther Koneh) from Ivory Coast he will invite me to his office to answer your calls always,please I will beg of you I am just going through pains in my heart because of my present bad condition here inside UN refugee camp please, and I need to go back to school to finish my University education there and be someone in life let nothing stop you from helping me God will surely bless your endeavor also send me your pictures please and all your contacts personal address both your mobile telephone numbers i have already gave you all my trust forever.

Meanwhile,here is contact of the bank contact them for the transfer.them instructed me that I should look for a foreign trustee partner. I have just written to the bank now and told them that I have gotten a foreign trustee partner beneficiary. Below is the contact information of the bank. I have put all my hope on you and believe that you will not disappoint me please, I will wait for your positive update always please.

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL BANK CONTACT INFORMATION:

The Bank Name: Royal Bank of Scotland UK
Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered
Office Address: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 ZYB
Telephone Line: +447-042-068-846
Tel-Fax Line: +447-039-408-103
Transfer E-mail: rbswiretransferdepartment@rbsconsultant.net
Transfer E-mail: rbswiretransferdepartment@rbsconsultant.net
Account Information
Transfer Credit Officer is: Dr Michael Scott.
Name of depositor:Dr. Gilbert Robert Koneh
Name of the next Kin: Miss Esther Koneh
Amount Deposited: U.S. $ 8,300,000.00
Deposited Date: 13th of May, 2008
Account Number: RBS/0815586229521/AC/87/RDC

Complete the appointed trustee information requested below please by the bank Officers in London.

I am, Mr.....................................................................: living/residing at............................:and I am a permanent resident/citizen of.....................................: I was born on the .....................: and my mobile phone numbers are ..........: My occupation/Job is ............................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................
I hereby wish to apply for immediate release and transfer to my current account, the money deposited in the domiciliary account of your late customer is $8.3 million dollars currencies (Dr. Gilbert Robert Koneh) whose his next of kin is (Miss Esther Koneh) My bank account number are; ................................... held in ........................... Bank of my Country .............................................................................
I am promising to cooperate with your bank to the best of my ability as his active partner concluded.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. ............................................

My-Late-Father-Death-Certificate-Proof.jpg

Royal-Bank-Deposit-Certificate-of-8-3-million-dollars-currencie.jpg

MY-UN-REFUGEE-ID-CARD-COPY1.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:20 pm

MissEsther

General details
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: California
City: Kabul
Zip Code: 20936
Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: Native American :indian:

Headline: I am nice and cool
In my own words: I am very simple, honest and caring. I am here to find my soul mate today
Looking for: Relationship
Appearance Body type:
A
verage
Height: 5' 8"
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Black

Lifestyle
Smoking: No
Drinking: No
Living Situation: Alone
Social Setting: Better in small groups
TV Watching: Movies
Languages: English

Home and Family
Marital Status: Single / Never married
Have Kids: No
Want (more) kids: Yes

Professional Life
Education: Post-Graduate
Employment Status: Full-time
Income: Less than $24,999

Personal
Attend Services: Weekly
Political Views: Very conservative
Sense of Humor: Friendly
Interests: Reading

Sent on 07/15/2019 09:40 pm

hi dear hope all is well with you? My Name is Miss Esther Koneh,please contact me at my email address(missestherkoneh1@ gmail.com)

Return to “Black Females”