It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:36 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Zarifar Barry - zarifarbaryy@gmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:45 pm

alloblak.com/feed/1330
Zarifar Barry

zarifarlove23
Age 28
Hi my name is Miss Zarifar Barry,i went through your profile today,and became interested in you,Please Dear one I will be very happy if you can contact me directly with my privet email address ( zarifarbaryy@gmail.com ) please
I am waiting for your mail to my private email address ( zarifarbaryy@gmail.com ) for more information of me with pictures,thanks and God bless.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Zarifar Barry - zarifarbaryy@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:02 am

will move it to BF, does not look male to me, lol

had a profile on vk
Babyonelove Barry

Hi, my name is Miss Zarifar Barry, I am glad to meet you today and have become interested in you. Please, dear, I will be very happy if you can contact me directly with my private email address ( zarifarbarry@gmail.com [/ b])
Please contact me at my personal address (zarifarbarry@gmail.com)

Return to “Black Females”