It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:59 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Mary Josua - mary-joshua2016@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:08 pm

mary2016
- 24 y/o woman
- from Chamonix, France, France
- English
- seeking a man from 18 to 75 y/o

Personal details of mary2016

Name
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1995 January 02
Height I prefer not to say
Body type I prefer not to say
Ethnicity I prefer not to say
Religion I prefer not to say
Marital status I prefer not to say
Education I prefer not to say
Occupation I prefer not to say
Income I prefer not to say
Smoker I prefer not to say
Drinker I prefer not to say

mary2016 are looking for

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 18-75
Looking for a height I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type I prefer not to say
Relationship

Good day to you

I see your profile and i am interested in knowing you more better and that is why i am contacting you
contact me through my private email address so that i will send you my pictures and tell you more about me
mary-joshua2016@hotmail.com

my best regards to you

Mary

Date: 2019-09-02 04:50:09
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mary Josua - mary-joshua2016@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:14 pm

My dearest one,

I am sending my picture to you so that you will see the person that you are communicating with before i will tell you more about me

I hope to receive your own picture as well

My best regards to you

Mary

...... IP shows Microsoft

Danielle, 38

https:/ /badoo.com/profile/0491513141/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:22 pm

My sweet heart xxxxxxxx,

Qince i came to know you, i am the happiest person because i know that our union will bring joy and happiness in my life and also in your life
Thank you for your email and please read this emùail carefully and reply me
I would like you to read this my email carefully so that you will know all about me and my reason for contacting you through the site
I want My knowing you to be of great help tyo both of us and if you can trust and understand me as i trsut and understands you, both of us will be together as one family in the nearest future
As i told you from the begining; My name is Mary Joshua, I am 23 years old from Ivory Coast. Please I am using this medium to ask for your co-operation to help me invest in your country.
I have a substantial concealed capital, honorably inherited from my late Parents, which I intend investing in any lucrative business venture of our choice, for the mutual benefits of both of us.However I will like to invest in are of investment like mention below.

1).Telecommunication
2).The transport Industry
3).Five Star Hotel
4).Tourism
5).Real Estate

I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire while I continue my education there.
The amount deposited in the bank is in the legal documents of my inherited fund is a total amount of one million, two hundred thousand, euros (€1.200.000)
After you receive my inherited fund, i will come and meet you and live you to continue my life with you as your wife and you will assist me to invest my inherited fund
Waiting for you urgent response regarding the investment plans.

Thank you so much for your understanding and May almighty God bless you and your Family to the Glory of God Almighty,

Sincere regards,
Miss.Mary Joshua

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:30 pm

My dearest xxxxxx,

Good morning and how are you this wednesday morning?
I hope that you are fine and healthy
I receive your email and your demand
I am not from France but i was in France when i registerred in the site I am sending my national indentity card for you to know my origin I am also sending you my another picture the certificate of deposite of my inherited fund which my late father gave to me before his untimely death (may his gentle soul rest in percet peace)
tHE LEGAL DOCUMENT OF MY INHERITED FUND IS IN FRENCH SINCE HERE IN MY COUNTRY iVORY COAST WHERE MY LATER FATHER DEPOSITED MY INHERITED FUND,is a french speaking country
I am able to speak English because i schooled in London.
I want you to trust me and do not think negative becauise i am real and i will never disappoint you
I want to be by your side sooner after the bank transfer my inherited fund to your bank account
I promise you that you will not regret helping me
I want you to contact the bank director who is incharge of my inherited fund through email with this email address so that he will confirm to you all that i am telling and also proceed to the succesful transfer of my inherited into your bank account
Email of the bank :::ifo.ecobank.link.abidjan@gmail.com

Telephone :::+225 68 06 27 97

Contact person:::Dr.CHARLES Daboiko, the director of the bank

You are to contact the bank through their director who will proceed to the transfer my my inherited fund to your bank account without delay
Immediately inherited fund is being transfereed to your bank account, i will immediately come to your country to live with you as your wife and continue my live with you while you will assist me to invest my inherited fund as my husband in your country.this my inherited fund will belong to both of us.
You should trust me with full confidence because i am REAL and i will never disappoint you
My desire in the future with you is to be your wife, live with you in your country, invest my inherited fund in your country and have children with you as my lovely husband
All that i am telling you is the sincere and honest truth , do not fear or doubt me
I love you from the bottom of my heart and i will never let you down

My best regards to you

kiss
Mary

My-Photo.jpg

identity-card.jpg

........ this card is really so tiny

CERTIFICAT-DE-DEPOT.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:23 pm

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

My dearest xxxxxxx

All that i sent to you are the legal documents about me and my inherited fund
if you help me you will not regret knowing me at all

Mary

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:31 pm

..... in german

Mein liebster Uli und Herr ROLAND,

Guten Morgen euch allen an diesem Sonntagmorgen
Ich gehe heute Sonntag morgen in die Kirche
Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie morgen Montag Morgen 30 € überweisen, damit Sie morgen Montag mein geerbtes Guthaben auf Ihrem Bankkonto erhalten
Ich bete, dass Gott im Himmel dich segnen und alles segnen wird, was du tust. Amen
Ich wünsche Ihnen einen schönen Sonntag

Maria

My dearest Uli and Mr ROLAND,

Good morning to you all on this Sunday morning
I#m going to church this Sunday morning
Please make sure you transfer 30 € tomorrow mornings tomorrow so you can get my inherited balance in your bank account tomorrow monday

I pray that God in heaven bless you and bless everything you do. Amen

Have a nice Sunday

Maria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:54 pm

..... again in german ..... Blackmail

Mein liebster Uli und Meine ROLAND

Guten Tag heute Samstag

Sie und Herr ROLAND haben beschlossen, meinen vererbten Fonds wegen 30 € aufzugeben

Hören Sie, wenn Sie mir heute Samstag nicht die 30 € schicken, sollten Sie mich und auch meinen geerbten Fonds vergessen

Sie haben bis zum heutigen Samstag Zeit, mir die 30 € zu überweisen

Herr Roland. WENN SIE IHRE 30.000 € Entschädigung ERHALTEN WOLLEN, senden Sie mir die 30 € heute saturd

Warten auf Ihre dringende Antwort

Maria

My dearest Uli and My ROLAND

Good day today Saturday

You and Mr ROLAND have decided to give up my inherited fund for € 30

Listen, if you do not send me the 30 € this Saturday you should forget about me and my inherited funds

You have until this Saturday to give me the 30 €

Mr. Roland. IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR 30,000 € Compensation, send me the 30 € saturd today

Waiting for your urgent answer

Maria

Return to “Black Females”