It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nancy Hussein - nh30549@gmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:39 pm

Pictures stolen from Instagram of Joyce Ng’oina John, see more info below

NancyHu2, 25

About

Hello am searching truly love and honest relationship l like to find a decent love one contact me (nh30549@gmail.com)i will also tell you more about me please contact me (nh30549@gmail.com)

nancyhuss
.moipourtoi.com/am-searching-truly-love-and-honest-relationship-i-like-to-find-a-decent-love-one~nancyhuss.htm
26 yo, from Togo - Kpalime, works in tourism
Last edited by Igulinka on Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:01 pm

Hello My Dearest,Thank you for your response to my mail, I am very happy for your reply, I saw your profile and I was highly satisfied with it, My Name is Miss Nancy Hussein, i am single 25 years old from Durfur Region of Sudan, My late father Dr. Hashim Hussein was General Manager of Chevron oil and gas company in Sudan before his death.

The brutal killing of my mother and my Father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. ( nubareports.org/khartoums-war ) Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Lome Togo as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels, This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father Mathew Peiris whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy. This is his telephone No.+228 980 351 71. You can as well reach me through his telephone number, when you called, tell him that you want to speak with Nancy Hussein, he will sent for me.

Please don't be discouraged for hearing this, Please, as a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever, because it's against the law of this country, as a result of eating is very difficult for me, they are given food here ones a day by 12 PM. and is too hard for me here, Please listing to this, My father deposited the sum of amount in question ($4.6 Million US Dollars) (Four Million Six Hundred Thousand USD). in which he used my Name Nancy Hussein as Next of Kin to inherit the money if he eventually dies. Unfortunately now that he is dead, i decided to transfer the money to my care, As i arrived Togo here, i sent mail to the bank telling them that my father is dead. They demanded his Death Certificate, confirming that my father was actually dead.

The bank now said that since i do not have documents and even bank account where they can transfer the money, that i should look for a reliable foreign partner who i trusted to stand for me as a trustee to receive the money on my behalf because of my Refugee Status and law of the country, i do not have any relative whom can help me, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, i managed to run to this nearby country Togo with the help of United Nation in this orphanage home. Which is why i contacted you and i will like you to help me transfer my late father money to your bank account and from it, you will send enough money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country, because i want to continue my education.

I kept this transaction secret to people in the camp here as the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father Mathew Peiris, because he is like a father to me here, but Reverend said that his apostolic work can not allow him to stand on my behalf. that i should use his office computer to search for a nice person for myself, while he prayed over it. Please, if you can help me to get my Refugee Camp Clearance and Passport to come and join you, Then on my arrival i will apply directly to bank myself so that they will transfer the money into your bank account. or can i send the contact information's of the bank for you to contact them direct by email or telephone number

It is now left for you to choose which option you prefer to help me. (1.) Either to agree to represent me at the bank, so that i can give you the contact information of the bank for you to contact them directly, so that they can transfer the money into your bank account. (2). Or to help me come over to your country first, so that when i come, both of us will join hands and get the money transferred into your bank account and you will manage the money in any good investment company of your choice, while i will be with you to assist you in any good investment company of your choice .

in the light of above, i will like you to keep it secret to yourself and do not disclose it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and faith i put on you in other for you to help me get my freedom, i promise to give you 35% for your assistance once the money transferred into your account.

Meanwhile i will like you to send me your contact information such as your Age .....Your full name....Country & City.....Phone number.....so that i will get to know you well. My favorite language is English , i speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Attached here are some of my pictures together with my camp identity card for you to see whom you are communicating with and i will also like to see your pictures.
Your lovely,
Nancy

f35sh2tF/17125515-690348537833309-5487314581749497856-n.jpg

20583304-109671939704429-8860274200275845120-n.jpg

26305317-149154419006634-4122963708450177024-n.jpg

37421121-1604819016294512-6748129221064785920-n.jpg

53211764-396323331193793-8370303536927659099-n.jpg

ID-CARD.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nancy Hussein - nh30549@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:06 pm

RPO = Reina Preciosa from Korea
> picuki.com/profile/reina_preciosa_
> picuki.com/media/1925561195324433103

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:46 pm

clone;
aleviarkadas.net/57737-nancyhss.html
nancyhss
City: CORUM
ImageImageImage

also

sugarmamas.club/users/view/2937/profile
Username:Nancy
26 years old
Birth date:12 December 1993
I'm:Sugar Girl
Looking for:Sugar Boy, aged 18 - 80
second pic above ;)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:09 pm

Good morning my dearest,
I have received your mail and i want you to help me with all your heart, all i want you to do is to help me to receive the money into your bank account first. Then after you receive the money, you will send enough money
for me to enable me arrange for my traveling documents to come over to meet with you in your country for the sharing of the money, while you will help me to invest my own share in a good investment there in your country.

I was once made effort with the bank where the money deposited which they told me that i have to get an appointed husband / foreign partner who will stand on my behalf and claim the money from their care because
the agreement they have with my late father during his deposited

As a matter of facts you are to contact Mr. Jose Vinals Chairman the Foreign Payment manager of Standard Chartered Bank in London for the transfer of the money into your bank account with the information bellow.

Please while writing , tell him that you are my foreign partner that you want to know the possibility of transferring my late father's money in to your bank account in your country. Meanwhile i have informed the Bank about you, so feel free to contact Mr. Jose Vinals Chairman as soon as you receive this mail.

YOU ARE TO SENT MAIL TO BANK WITH THIS FOLLOWING INFORMATION'S BELLOW
Here is the contact of the bank to write them:

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC.
INTERNATIONAL BANK-UNITED KINGDOM.
No. 1 Basinghall Avenue, London, EC2V 5DD.
E-mail:scbplc.infopaym@englandmail.com
scbplc.infopaym@accountant.com
TELL +447 440 053 850

CONTACT PERSON;
Jose Vinals Chairman
Foreign Payment manager;
DEPOSIT ACCOUNT INFORMATION;

Name of depositor: Dr. Hashim Hussein
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin: Miss Nancy Hussein
Amount deposited: $ 4,6 millones
Account Number: SCBUK 74560502546/QB/91/A
Swift Code Number: RBUKXES
Deposit Code Number: 2148.

I want you to do everything within your power to save me from this situation that i am into, this refugee camp
is just like hell. I am taking you seriously as a brother, father and husband, Like i told you in my first mail i have mapped out 35% of the total sum for your assistance. and if we get married, meaning all the money is still within us, God bless you as i wait to hearing from you once you sent message to the bank or receive any response from
the bank, take care, i can't wait to be with you
Yours faithfully
Nancy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:38 pm

RPO = Reina Preciosa from Korea
> picuki.com/profile/reina_preciosa_
> picuki.com/media/1925561195324433103
..... over this Bridge "Korea" I don't go. When one check her Pics/comments of Instagram, then its clear that:

... she likes to Travel like Hell allover the World (Kigali, Maledives, Malaysia, Abu Dhabi, Macao, Vientane, China, Singapore etc.)
... she must be on the Daegu University in South Korea
... she talks in the Pics swahili
... she says that Tanzania is her Home country
... she posted Pics from Tanzania with the Title "Hoooooommmmmmeeeeeee"
... considers herself as "Fashionblogger" anyway
... only God knows how she manage University and this travel around the World :thinking: its also not important for the case and not our Business

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joyce_Queen

Postby jaga » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:55 pm

clone;
facebook.com/Joyce_Queen-308224216459177/
Joyce_Queen
Public person

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jessica - asia-lips

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:43 pm

Jessica

It's always a good day to make money

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nancy Hussein - nh506393@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:50 pm

Nancy Hussein
last online 11:16 am

uses pic of previous post and the following pic

Let's talk about love and relationship. Matured mind and a serious man alone. There are no games here. nh506393@gmail.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nancy Hussein - nh506393@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:55 pm

photosmile.org.ua, 2polovinka.co.il, zug4me.com
from Bat Yam,
27 yo

I am serious. Can a serious man. Drop a message at (nh506393@gmail.com) . Let us talk love and relationship. Matured minded and serious guy alone. No games here. Let work it out. We can have loaded knowing each other

also madia hussein
Female
15-12-93
Living in United States

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:16 pm

RPO = Ms Joyce Ng’oina John
> instagram.com/joycellah96/

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:52 pm

@jaga
tough to decide now who's really the RPO
you quoted 2 different women :-o

perhaps you should check Ice's comments ;)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:11 pm

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=131675#p620355
Reina Preciosa is the name of the blogger

Ms Joyce Ng’oina John is the name of RPO

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:11 am

@jaga
tough to decide now who's really the RPO
you quoted 2 different women :-o

perhaps you should check Ice's comments ;)

Jaga was right and did very good job at the both times on RPO :applause: :applause:
Ice spotted great stuff in real woman's profile, who is a traveler.

To me it's the same woman with several different profiles:
instagram.com/joycellah96/?hl=en
picuki.com/profile/reina_preciosa_
picuki.com/tag/joycequeen
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1953140324937089&set=pb.100007234214345.-2207520000..&type=3&theater
instagram.com/p/B3bIKApHwrT/

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:02 pm

after internal discussion
agreed on ;)

Return to “Black Females”