It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:41 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rebecca Flor, rebeccaflor00@gmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:14 pm

.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6141317921
rebeccaflor, 46 Aboisso, Cote D'Ivoire

Thanks for responding to my message,To be sincere with you, you are a very good person. Please tell me about yourself because there is something i would like to tell you about me and my desire. If you would'nt mind send me your email address or you write in my private email for more explanation, rebeccaflor00@gmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rebecca Flor, rebeccaflor00@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:05 am

I am Mrs.Rebecca Flor from USA am married to Mr. Joseph Flor He worked here in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died we were married for eleven Years without a child He died after a brief illness that lasted For only four days then after the death of my husband i adopted a child called Linda

I want to let you know my desire to Donate sum US$: 4.500.000 (Two Million Five hundred thousand US Dollars) for charity work which I inherited From my late husband

It is my desire to see that this money is invested to any Organization of your choice in your country and distributed each Year among the charity organizations, motherless baby’s home,Mosques,churches,Schools, supporting destitute aged men and Women or whatever you may have in mind that will be to the benefit Of the less fortunate and to take good care of my daughter

I took this decision because I was raised from a motherless baby’s Home and presently, I'm hospitalized here in (Abidjan) where I am Undergoing treatment for my upcoming breast cancer surgery Operation. I don't want this fund to be invested in ungodly way as Soon as I receive your response confirming your acceptance to work As I instructed, I will give you all the relevant information Those will authoress the release and transfer of the money to you As my duly assigned representative
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Black Females”