It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:05 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jouvilove, +22676834512

African scammers posing as black women.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jouvilove, +22676834512

Postby Bix » Mon May 03, 2021 4:50 am

. RPO is Nollywood actress, Chioma Nwaoha

Germanydatingnet
Username:
jouvilove
Living situation:
With roommate(s)
Firstline:
+22676834512
About yourself:
I am a loving , honest and caring person with a good sense of humor. I enjoy reading, working, traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy seeing the ocean waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has
Looking for:
I want a man who really love, who still believe that love is still existing. He must have a love and appreciation for all life with respect. I need a man who ready to offer me happiness. I need a man who is not really dating for fun. All I need is man who is ready for serious relationship not a traitors and betrayal who don't have nothing to offer for love.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Jouvilove, +22676834512

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Black Females”