It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:50 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mariam Mujaed - mj3285894@gmail.com - diff. pics#

African scammers posing as black women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:53 am

split from viewtopic.php?p=648294#p648294
posted by biggles777

I receive the following on a dating site

Her: It's very nice to meet you on here I'm Mariama by name seeking for a serious long term relationship just joined this site not less than an hour and you are my first to talk too
Her: You can msg me on google hangouts on this email mj3285894@gmail
Me: Hi Mariama okay i will send you a invitation

On Hangouts

Me: Hi Mariama it's [] from Match
Her: Hi there
Her: It nice to meet you here how are you today ?
Her: I’m new to this online dating scene just joined today and you are my first to talk too .
Me: Hi I am fine thanks and you? Okay
Her: Honestly I am single never been married and I am 33years was born on 21st -04-1987 and I also do not have have kids .Seeking for a serious long term relationship with someone and not just anyone but a mr right with all the good characteristics in this life and willing to settle down and start a new whole beginning .
Her: I’m fine thank you for asking .
Her: You are welcome it a great pleasure to meet you here ,here are some few pictures of me I hope you would like them I would also like to have some few pictures of you ,thank you !?
Her: I would like to know more about you and see the good that can lead us too maybe we can exchange some few pictures and take our time and get to know more about each other and see it we have something’s in common .
Her: I agree with that so tell me a bit about you , what’s the name of [] and a bit about your previous work also another picture will do for me thank you ,my full name is Mariam Mujahideen .

Her: I was born and raised in Sydney but due to the death of my deceased parents my auntie raised me and she also got married to a man From South Africa ,suddenly we both had to relocate but I didn’t relocate to South Africa instead auntie’s business gave me a scholarship in Ghana and I am now in Ghana is that a problem to you .
Me: Okay and how long have you been in Ghana?
Her: Years attend my nursing school here did everything here and now I stay with auntie and uncle they’ve relocated and they are back here with me ,spent almost about 23years here now and I am 33 now .
Me: Okay I hope you're enjoying it?
Her: I’m in the nursing field of midwifery willing to get my diplomatic degree in the midwifery field and become a midwife doctor whom would be helping pregnant women I mean helping pregnancy women to deliver their daughters .

Her: I asked if you would delete your profile but it not a force it just to start up with how to build up trust but not a force though .

Her: I’m that type of person who always try to make people laugh.I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life.I am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want.I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship.Relationships are built one day at a time they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow!
Her: Also i have realize that , So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in.I really mean my words and I’m serious too.

Edit: for texts on Hangouts they seem quite long

Her: That’s one of the identities I got think it enough for you to know I want trust for each other .

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

biggles777
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby biggles777 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:56 am

I'd like to ask why the information about the scam in this name and others was copied and pasted onto another site called stop-scammers with them claiming full credit.

Worse, that site took information from other scams I documented on here and included it in their report stating they are all the same scams. That is not true.

Their report is 100% fabricated, false, untrue and grossly misleading.

Once again it is your site and I laughed a lot when I saw the 403 errors.

Take a look at the attachment and you know I am right.

I also accept I am not welcome here as my data is accurate

IceFM go play in the traffic after saying "No scam here" as you are misguided and out of focus being lost posting fake profiles and calling them scams when you CAN'T EVEN FOLLOW IT THROUGH TO THE PAYMENT DETAILS \which you demanded of me.

Bring money, guns and lawyers

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mariam Mujaed - mj3285894@gmail.com - diff. pics#

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:47 pm

Ridiculously. You come here after weeks of silence, just jumping to conclusions and immidiately you start again to argue here with us. We don't post Stuff from here in other pages! First right not in this Mess which you've attached. We ignore such things. Also we don't allow that copied Posting from other Pages are posted here. You've posted your things from here also 1:1 in a other page and we didn't say anything. When you've Problems, they you should ask them how the work and from where they get her "Information" etc.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Black Females”