It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jennifer Jalloh - jennifer.jalloh@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
qtrtilldawn
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby qtrtilldawn » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:38 pm

This girl is quick, basically first email she has the 419 in the works. If you noticed, this Whois search has her from Senegal, but it also has Amsterdam in there??? This is not the first time I found multiple locations, can somebody tell me if that is the result of a proxy?

I did a name, email & image search on here and couldn't find her, so I made a new post. Moderator, if you find her elsewhere, please let me know.

The image used in her profile:

Her profile on True.com:
Name: jennifer
Country of Residence : USA
State/City: new york
Zipcode:
Nationality: USA
Language Spoken: English,
Education: Masters degree
Marital Status: Single Religion: Other
Has Children: no
Zodiac: ARIES
Height: 5 ft 9 in
Weight: 154 lb
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Do you Smoke: No
Do you Drink?: No

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Friend,
How are you? Thanks for your reply to my mail and also for accepting my hands in friendship. I really want to have an intimate relationship with you, but i need your assistance.
I was a girl friend (lover) to Mr Alexander Litvinenko who died by poison with radioactive thallium on the 23rd of Nov 2006.
The late Mr. Alexander Litvinenko left in my possession documents of his deposit with a Bank here and since his death none of his family members has come up for the claims of his money. Presently i live in the Mission (CARITAS) under the Guardian of the Rev. missionaries since i can no longer afford the cost of living due to my long stay here in search of a solution to my problem.
For security reasons i want to leave here as soon as possible so please if really you want to help me, we have to act fast. I have actually completed negotiations with the bank for the claims of this money with the aid of the bank manager who is aware of my relationship with the deceased. He has advised me to look for a foreign trustee whom i can transfer this money to his account to enable me have full asses to the fund.
According to the Bank manager, a change of ownership for Mr Litvinenko's account has to be effected before this money can be transferred and this is why i need your help.
All i need from you is your bank contact address where this money can be transferred to and also your acceptance for a change of ownership of this account to your name. I intend to give 10% of ($2,375,000.00) two million three hundred and seventy five thousand dollars which is the total sum to whoever that will assist me in this transaction and also pay back what ever expenditures that he or she may undergo in the course of this transaction.
Thanks and i hope to hear from you soon.
Jennife

The image sent in the mail:

196.207.227.123 is from Senegal(SN) in region Southern Africa
Whois query for 196.207.227.123...

Results returned from whois.arin.net:

African Network Information Center NET196 (NET-196-0-0-0-0)
196.0.0.0 - 196.255.255.255
RIPE Network Coordination Centre RIPE-ERX-196-200-0-0 (NET-196-200-0-0-1)
196.200.0.0 - 196.207.255.255

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2009-06-30 20:00
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.
Results returned from whois.arin.net:
OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
OrgID: RIPE
Address: P.O. Box 10096
City: Amsterdam
StateProv:
PostalCode: 1001EB

ReferralServer: whois://whois.ripe.net:43" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

NetRange: 196.200.0.0 - 196.207.255.255
CIDR: 196.200.0.0/13
NetName: RIPE-ERX-196-200-0-0
NetHandle: NET-196-200-0-0-1
Parent: NET-196-0-0-0-0
NetType: Early Registrations, Transferred to RIPE NCC
Comment: These addresses have been further assigned to users in
Comment: the RIPE NCC region. Contact information can be found in
Comment: the RIPE database at http://www.ripe.net/whois" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegDate: 2004-08-30
Updated: 2004-08-30
I never get lost, I just change where I am going!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace Johnson; <grace33johnson@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:57 pm

From "Scammers submitted by seasoned baiters"- Massmail list, blocked in mate4all:

Dearest.
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?, Mine is a little bit cold over hère in Dakar Senegal.i am 23 yrs old. My name is grace from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.6ft tall, dark in complexion,(never married before)and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr john johnson was the managing director of Fedcocoa and
Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.as i said love maters alot in lifeI i will tell you more about myself in my next mail.I will like to see your
picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest,
grace.

Received: from [41.208.183.116] by web111008.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS3
Alpha Mbodj
AM2490-AFRINIC
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL
Dakar

hanna.jpg :shock: :-o :thinking:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Semira Velon; semira.velon@yahoo.com

Postby Foxy » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:31 pm

Received: from [196.207.228.245] by web111811.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.2

--> SONATELNET
Seydou Bocar THIAM
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL

Hello Dearest one,
I am very happy to contact u directly.How is your day? Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is semira(24)years, single and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa, but presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Hamza Velon was the chairman managingdirector of VELON INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD,in Monrovia,and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours, Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours semira

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

ruthand200@yahoo.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:39 am

Received: from [196.207.230.231] senegal
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:48:55 -0700 (PDT)

My dear,
How is your day?
Mine is fine over here in Dakar,Thanks for your mail.
Like I said my name is Ruth Joseph, Am 23yrs single tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.I really want to have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding ,I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently, I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country.My late father Dr Joseph Katakana was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.It was only me that is alive now and we managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp.I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend,He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture,Hoping to receive recently pictures of you also soonest. miss Ruth

Duplicate pics Deleted AN
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

ruthand200@yahoo.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:37 am

Received: from [196.207.236.45]
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:00:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How is your day,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev father Paul Michael who is the pastor of the (Life Christian Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+221774579228) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is! $7.5M (seven Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English and very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you,Have a nice day and think about me,
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jennifer Jalloh - jennifer.jalloh@hotmail.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:17 am

Dearest one, Hope that you are well over there in your country, Thanks for your respond to my mail, Please honey i will like you to understand that all i need in my life is you and not necessarily the money deposit by my late father in the Scotland bank. I have always needed and wanted you for my happiness. I have to get you involved into this money because the bank advices me to get in touch with a responsible person who will stand on my behalf as regards to this money because of my refugee status over here at the moment, I am just like one in the prison here even to eat better food is very difficult to me,
My favorite foods are Rice,Chicken, Plantain,meats,Fruits,And I eats plenty of Fruits and Vegetable,I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta. Here is the refugee camp address is UNIT 14 TAMAKUNDA SENEGAL, I have delayed this claim because I want to ensure that I get into the hands of a nice man who will invest and manage profitably with the money. I wish you shall make my dreams to come true.After the death of my parents, I ran to Senegal and I contacted the bank with hope to withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life, unfortunately, I did not know that my father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me. The agreement states that I should appoint a trustee/investor and manager any time I want to take the money from the bank before I am 30 years. I understand that the investor is to invest and manage the money for me in a good business. So the bank people advised me that since I am not yet 30 years and not married, I should look for someone to stand for me for claims in accordance with their agreement with my late father. This is why I contacted you. Secondly, I like your country and I want to live there and continue my education as i was in my 2nd year in th university, when the crisis started and I did not continue due to deaths of my parents. Since, I do not have access to this money, I have no alternative means of survival, so I went to the United Nations Refugee Camp here in Dakar where I am presently staying.
All i need from you is to show me your willingness by sending me your full contact details so that i can use it to send a letter to the bank to inform them about you so that they will recognize you when you are in contact with them,then after that i will give you the bank contact for you to contact them to know the possibility of transferring the money to your account.My plan is that after the transaction and you have the whole money in your account you will send me some money from there to process my traveling papers which i will use to come and meet you in your country for future investment because i left my passport when i was running away from my country and i need to get one here with resident permit to enable me to come out from the camp and also to get a visa here to your country, i finsh my letter here now.Bye and have a nice day.Your beloved girl miss Ruth.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

ruthand200@yahoo.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:45 pm

Received: from [41.208.151.121]
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 22:41:24 -0800 (PST)

Dearest one, Hope that you are well over there in your country, I am sorry to reply you so late, In fact i am seriously sick for past 4 days so i couldi'nt be able to check my mail on time.Attached here is my refugee camp id as you requested from me, Honey i am counting on you for this new bright lovely peaceful and glorious life.Take good care.Yours beloved girl miss Ruth.

Image :twisted:

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

pendavelon@yahoo.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:22 am

Received: from [41.214.34.110] rufishque, senegal
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:43:44 -0800 (PST)

Hello Dearest one,
I am very happy to contact u directly.How is your day? Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is penda (24) years, single and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa, but presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Hamza Velon was the chairman managingdirector of VELON INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD,in Monrovia,and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours, Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours penda

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

semiravelon4u@yahoo.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Received: from [196.207.193.147] senegal
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 20:56:26 -0800 (PST)

Hello Dearest one,
I am very happy to contact u directly.How is your day? Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is semira(24)years, single and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa, but presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

Yours semira

the photos are already posted.... :cool:

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Semira Velon; semiravelon4u@yahoo.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:18 pm

she is here again.... :cool:

Hello H_H!

You received a new letter from 4ppl .com member!

semiralove (http://www.4ppl .com/semiralove" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello
I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile and it sound well.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I am semira by name,No kid and never marriage.I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me at this email address (semiravelon4u@yahoo.com ) so that i can send you my pictures and more introduction about myself. Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- :mad: :mad:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anita Velon; <anitavelon23@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:49 pm

From last Night in GFD...

baby23
- ID: 15684
- 24 y/o female (1986 - January - 1)
- dakar, Senegal
- English
- any
- Have no children

Hello
I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile and it sound well.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I am Anita by name,No kid and never marriage.I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me at this email address (Anitavelon23@yahoo .com) so that i can send you my pictures and more introduction about myself. Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest.

From today.....

Hello Dearest one,
I am very happy to contact u directly.How is your day? Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Anita (24)years, single and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa, but presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours, Hoping to hear from you soonest

Received: from [213.154.92.217] by web114105.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964

SEN-SONATEL-00
SONATEL - National Telecom Company
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Both Pics already posted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anita Velon; <anitavelon@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Contact me yesterday in GFD as

anitalove
- ID: 16150
- 24 y/o female (1985 - March - 8)
- dakar, Senegal
- English, Finnish, Spanish
- hello
- Have no children

No Pic in the Profil.

Hello
I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile and it sound well.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I am Anita by name,No kid and never marriage.I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me at this email address (Anitavelon@yahoo.c om) so that i can send you my pictures and more introduction about myself. Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest.

From today......

Hello Dearest one,
I am very happy to contact u directly.How is your day? Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Anita(24)years, single and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa, but presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours, Hoping to hear from you soonest

Received: from [213.154.88.235] by web111601.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.2.12 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS 1 Medina
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

flawerlove.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Stella Jones; <stellajones45@hotmail.fr>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:05 pm

She contact me yesterday in GFD as * stella12 * 22 y/o female * dakar, Senegal
..after writing to me her Profil is closed in WDF.

Hello
My name is stella, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (stellajones45@hotm ail.fr) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above for more information.Miss stella thanks.

Dear one, Please be honest with me I am orphan

I am writing at this hour because of my status as a refugee in Dakar Senegal
And I am an orphanage child since seven years , as a result of the assassination of my parents by rebel group which left me with no one except me that survived by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Senegal.And my father was then the attorney general of the federation and justice minister of Ivory coast that made him a well known man in my country and his involvement in politics he lost his life together with my mother He deposited 3.9 million us dollars in UK,and I have written to the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal and the bank replied that due to my underage of 22 years and refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money that I have to look for a reliable foreign partner to claim the funds by signing a cheque of the total sum in your names for me that is the only condition the bank gave me.

And now I want to know if you are honest and reliable because if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education which is the most important thing to me. so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me ,and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence and hold it to yourself without somebody knowing for my safety.
If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will give you the bank information for immediate contact.
My name is Ms. Jones and my father's name Dr.Paul Jones so let me know how you will help me out of this plight.

Bank name :Barclays Bank Plc
Address:54 Lombard Street, London E4 3AH
Email:.......................
Tell:......................

I will give you the email ids of the bank's transfer department and the phone number if you promise me that you will not take the money all by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger,Please if you want to hear my voice please urgently and kindly call me at this number;(+221776941949)the phone belongs to one Rev.paul ekeh, who is the pastor to that camp church that am staying, when you call,tell him that you want to speak with me,then he will send for me in the hostel.
Orphan Ms. Jones

Received: from SNT124-W55 ([65.55.90.137]) by snt0-omc3-s10.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Return-Path: stellajones45@hotmail.fr
X-Originating-IP: [213.154.88.51]

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS 1 Medina
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Stella Jones; <jonesstella42@hotmail.fr>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:55 pm

She contact me yesterday in AFD as

stella12
- ID: 113175
- 22 y/o female (1988 - February - 23)
- alaska, USA
- English
- student
- Have no children

jonesstella42@hotm ail.fr
I am Stella by name I will like us to exchange good relationship.,No kid and never married.I will like to hear from you, you can contact me at the email id above so that i can send you my pictures and more about myself.
ms Jones

(jonesstella42@hotm ail.fr)

No Pic in the Profil.

Dear one, Please be honest with me I am orphan

I am writing at this hour because of my status as a refugee in Dakar Senegal
And I am an orphanage child since seven years , as a result of the assassination of my parents by rebel group which left me with no one except me that survived by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Senegal.And my father was the then attorney general of the federation and justice minister of Ivory coast that made him a well known man in my country and his involvement in politics he lost his life together with my mother He deposited 3.9 million us dollars in UK .and I have written to the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal and the bank replied that due to my underage of 22 years and refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money that I have to look for a reliable foreign partner to claim the funds by signing a cheque of the total sum in your names for me that is the only condition the bank gave me.

And now I want to know if you are honest and reliable because if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education which is the most important thing to me. so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me ,and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence and hold it to yourself without somebody knowing for my safety.
If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will give you the bank information for immediate contact.
My name is Ms. Jones and my father's name Dr.Paul Jones so let me know how you will help me out of this plight.

Bank name :Barclays Bank Plc
Address:54 Lombard Street, London E4 3AH
Email:.......................
Tell:......................

I will give you the email ids of the bank's transfer department and the phone number if you promise me that you will not take the money all by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger,Please if you want to hear my voice please urgently and kindly call me at this numb(+221-776-941-94)the phone belongs to one Rev.paul ekeh, who is the pastor to that camp church that am staying, when you call,tell him that you want to speak with me,then he will send for me in the hostel.
Orphan Ms. Jones

Received: from SNT113-W55 ([65.55.90.9]) by snt0-omc1-s25.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
X-Originating-IP: [196.207.228.29]

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Semira Velon; semira.velon@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:42 pm

New attack from her in AFD from today......

Date: 2010-03-22 23:07:45
22 y/o female
alaska, USA

Hello
My name is stella, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (stellajones45@hotm ail.fr) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above for more information.Miss stella

(email address: stellajones45@hotmail.fr)thanks.

Return to “Black Females”