It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Chanteya from ATKE

African scammers posing as black women.
RTQ
Junior Poster
Location: And i regret ever talking to a sadist like you - Brina Caroline

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Song - jessica_song41@yahoo.fr

Postby RTQ » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:49 pm

Received: from [41.207.18.152] by web28314.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 28 Jul 2008 23:40:00 GMT
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 23:40:00 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: From Miss Jessica

Hello RTQ,

With hope in God all is well with you more especially in the area of good health. I have read your email; I know that my letter will come to you as a surprise because we have not met each other before. I prayed and fasted so that God can direct me to the right person to confide this matter in his hands because I need some one to confide on before the bank can release the funds to me because of the agreement the bank reached with my late father when he deposited the funds.

Please, read this email very well so that you will understand the difficulties am facing, is true that I have money in the bank but I am suffering here and can't even feed normal just because of the agreement entered by my late father with the bank. When he deposited the funds with the bank he reached an agreement with them stating that should in case of death that the funds must be release to me who is listed as the next of kin / beneficiary once I fulfil the below instructions:

1, I have to present to the bank my Guardian.
2, My Guardian must not come from the same country
3, the funds must be release to my Guardian.

It was based on the above agreement reached between my late father and the bank made me to contact you to stand as my Guardian / Foreign Trustee so that the bank can release and transfer the money into any of your account to be nominated. After the successful transfer of the money, you'll help me to come over to your country for onward investment which I have decided that you will be the principal director while I continue my education under your care.

I am ready and willing to release to you every information about the money once I have your firm assurance to trust you and that you are ready to stand as my Guardian and will not betray me. I shall also give you the contact details of the bank so you can contact them as my Guardian / Foreign Beneficiary to release and further transfer the funds into your account to be nominated. After much consideration for your willingness to help me, like I told you in my first letter I have decided to let you have 20% of the total money as soon as the bank trasnfers the money into your account to be nominated.

Immediately I have your firm assurance to trust you; I will not delay to give you the full contact information of the bank so that you will contact them as my guardian concerning the transfer of the funds to you. I will at least like to know more about you by having your direct phone and fax numbers for easy communication and your photo. Attached is a copy of my photo.

Thanks and God bless you.

With much love from,

Jessica
I can't say 'I Love You' to you anymore my darling because those three words aren't enough to describe my love for you - Nancy Mike
But i still love you and im feel so lonely okay my dear - Vanessa Love

Jessica Song - jessica_song41@yahoo.fr

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

MARMUFRE
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Susan; myloverisone11

Postby MARMUFRE » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:02 am

Hi, this case is one of the kind of "Bush's doctrine of preventive attack", i.e. I really didnt receive any message yet from this scammer. I simply passed accross "her" page on Lavaplace and stopped for a moment, after notice that her nickname is myloverisone11. So, I sent her a virtual kiss, waiting that the fish bytes the fish-hook. But, before this could happen, accidentally I was striked for her picture lost inside the post about "Scammers with Raven Riley pictures". I dont know why, but the picture of this scammer is there, by chance. So, preventively, I post here what I could gather about "her".

This is her personal description on the site - I never found a page where this expression "God fearing" appears that would not be of a scammer.

General information:
my name is susan and my hobbies are swimming, reading, cooking, dancing and traveling, am a hairdresser, am the only daughter of my parents and am looking for my soul mate, a man that will love , care , honest, God fearing and make me his wife forever and ever and am looking for a serious man , i mean a man that will be everyday serious with me and make me be with him online always and know him better

MARMUFRE
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Susan; myloverisone11

Postby MARMUFRE » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:40 pm

In the post nammed "Scammers with pictures of Raven Riley" posted by tricky on Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:29 pm - it's the first post, in page 1, there are some pictures of Raven but, in the middle, there is this picture, of the scammer myloverisone11. It seems that the scammer confounded himself wnhen anexing the pictures and added photos of different women as if were the same.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

mahala.love@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:06 pm

She contact me today in DMF as

cashfarmer
- ID: 129045
- 20 y/o female (1989 - January - 1)
- accra, Ghana
- English
- business woman
- Have no children

Description:
27 female from ghana. i work in my won campany that gold and black diamond campany. i have not daten on line defore. am looking for love, even someone to marry him so that he can take care of my campamy for me.u can add me for chating.

add me at mahala.love@yahoo.c om, 27 female from ghana. I'm looking for someone who is Honest, Likes to have fun, Caring, likes surprises,, straight forward.. practical safe jokes, Does'nt mind holding hands or walking arm-in-arm in public, Be considerate of others,These are some of the traits that I have and would like to find someone with the same traits. I firmly believe that in order to a lasting relationship, two people must first become friends. There should not be a one way street between them. A relationship is always a two way agreement. there will be times that one will need to use the one way only for a litle while, and the other will also have that same ability.There should not be any secrets from one another. And no matter what, there should not be any lies .add me ahala.love@yahoo.co m

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

tarikotak
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Koneylove, sexyflora2g1

Postby tarikotak » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:38 pm

This scammer is activ in : http://www.saymehi .com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
EMailadress: koneylove@yahoo.com is activ.
Also using the name: sexyflora2g1
These pictures are taken from ATK Exotics, a model named Chanteya. I guess they work together with this model, because I asked for special pictures you cann't find it on ATK Exotics, I got it from this guys !
Mobilenr: +233244718192 (Ghana, Accra or Cape Coast)
or +353212303400 a company named Red Hat LTD., Lemit 4200 Airport Business Park, Kinsale Road Co Cork, Ireland.

This guy is trying to get money on different ways.

On http://www.saymehi .com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; are a lot of scammer activ.

tarikotak
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Koneylove, sexyflora2g1

Postby tarikotak » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Dieser Betrüger ist unter dem Namen Koneylove oder sexyflora2g1 auf der Seite: http://www.saymehi .com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; aktiv.
Die benutzte EMailadresse ist: koneylove@yahoo.com.
Die Bilder sind von der ATK Exotics Webseite, ein Model Namens Chanteya, kopiert worden. Ich denke, dass die Betrüger mit diesem Model zusammenarbeiten, denn ich wollte ganz spezielle Bilder haben, nach einem Tag konnten die Betrüger es mir liefern !

Die Mobilenr: +233244718192 (Ghana, Accra or Cape Coast)
oder +353212303400 eine Firma mit dem Namen Red Hat LTD., Lemit 4200 Airport Business Park, Kinsale Road Co Cork, Ireland.

Die Masche ist immer die Gleiche: Du bist mir aufgefallen..., ich bin verliebt in Dich ...., wohne bei meinem Onkel muss jetzt ausziehen...., meine Eltern leben in Accra, kann Ihnen nichts schenken etc...

Immer noch aktiv auf http://www.saymehi .com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; are , zu 99% sind auf dieser Seite Betrüger.

Private message

Translation: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 54#p123054" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Koneylove, sexyflora2g1

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:05 pm

..its this Pest:

Kelly Meon is Bolla James
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=242" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelly Meon is Bolla James

Postby Marisa » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:31 am

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:41 am

another instance: dannybee

looking for friendship and more

Birthday:

About me
im queenster,im 25 and single and never marry before,no kids,im caring,loving,kind,honest,understanding,hospitable,friendly,etc.im easy going lady who try to her man happy and be with him all the time.imy email is kofiamo81@yahoo.com pls mail for us to no each other,thank u see u soon.

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:51 am

Other galleries of her can be found at alpha-cow.com/gallery/ebony/version2/sublime.htm and alpha-cow.com/gallery/ebony/version2/9/sublime.htm ad more. All links lead to adult sites, so are Not Work Safe.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:48 am

"She" can be also found on myspace as Elisha Tei, email address is davidson.elisha@ymail.com:
http://www.myspace.com/470152494" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Elisha tei Davidson
# 21 / Male
# accra ghana, accra, GH
# Last Login: 3/11/2010

However that "male" thing is not a typo, because it is indeed a male and this is his real profile is on Tagged:
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5438928935" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

his real picture #1:

He also has a monster profile on hi5, where he has a whole bunch of pics piled together: white man, black woman, etc:
http://www.hi5.com/friend/p445925118--e ... dson--html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

finally his profile on 4ppl:
http://www.4ppl .com/tei2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hello....
how are u.... i hope u are fine.. (davidson.elisha@ymail.com)+233541324819....

and real picture #2

Hello mugu!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

profunrat01
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby profunrat01 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:59 am

The pictures are now used by a scammer using the name of Laila S. on the "Tagged" site.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:52 am

thanks, profunrat01 :)

Laila S on Tagged:
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5436804092" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

laila shaibu, lailamajjnona@gmail.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bola James aka Sylvia Goodluck; <sylvia_936@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 19, 2010 3:13 pm

This Pain have a very long List in the Album under the name "Bola James"; bola4luv; selorm_4love but it seems by her famousness no own Thread.....
http://www.romancescam.com/album/displa ... 1276&pos=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

She contact me Monday in AFD as

sylvia2323
- ID: 113401
- 24 y/o female (1986 - April - 1)
- dakar, Senegal
- Body type Athletic
- Ethnicity Hispanic
- English
- i am a young cearing gentle pr
- Have no children

Hello Dear,
i am Sylvia,single never married, tall slim,and fair,that loves sightseeing and reading,i viewed your profile and got interested in knowing you more for important discussion,could you please reply to me via my mail address (sylvia_936@yahoo.c o.uk) so that we will know each other very well.i will send my pics later.
Thanks,
Sy lvia.

(sylvia_936 @yahoo.co.uk)

No Pic in the Profil

Dearest love.
I am more than happy when i saw your mail. How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Sylvia Goodluck from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.8ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before,23years old now) and presently i am residing in the refugee
camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr Dion Goodluck was the managing director of Dion Goodluck Manufacturing industry (W.A) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my pictures and I will send another picture in my next mail. I will also like to see your picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
yours in love
Sylvia.

Received: from [213.154.87.122] by web24804.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

1903_1215096913_adizza1.jpg

...adizza: By this name we get some Hints to Facebook. Maybe she's there under this name.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 22, 2010 11:58 am

IP: 41.207.196.150
Subject: I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
Tel: 087315951274343459

Dearest Indika Darmapriya, ????
Thank you for your message . I have heard your instruction and i promise to keep to them. I really want both of us to do things together such as to invest in a very good business in your country . it is true that we have not yet known each other very well to engage in such an affair but do not take this to be a reason and leave me now that i really need your help. i believe that as long as we keep in touch regularly with each other we shall get to know ourselves better . I want you to trust me because i have all the necessary documents concerning this my inherited fund.
presently i am hiding myself in a local hotel here in Ivory Coast (Cote D'ivoire) for the safety of my life because of my wicked uncle together with some other envious relatives who are after my life because of this my father's money .they want to kill me and take away from me all the deposit papers in order to claim this money in the bank.and for this reason i have submitted every deposit receipts to the bank director because of my unsafe situation . This is the most reason why i need your urgent assistance so that i will quickly be out of here for my own good . The far distance does not matter in our relationship . I only want you to show me your willingness to assist me in any way necessary to see that this money gets into your account legally and successfully.With out daley I will like you send all this reguested informations from the bank,
Your full Name
Your full address
Your id card or your international passport
And your banking informaionsAll this will enble bank to start prosceing for the lagel documents that will back up the transfer into your account with out any problems once again am waiting to hearing your wonderful respond and God will bless you.
Once again I attach my pictures to you to see and I will like you to attach your photo to me as well so that we will know each other for some things o.

IP: 41.207.206.153
Subject: I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

Dearest
Thank you for your message . I have heard your instruction and i promise to keep to them. I really want both of us to do things together such as to invest in a very good business in your country . it is true that we have not yet known each other very well to engage in such an affair but do not take this to be a reason and leave me now that i really need your help. i believe that as long as we keep in touch regularly with each other we shall get to know ourselves better . I want you to trust me because i have all the necessary documents concerning this my inherited fund.

presently i am hiding myself in a local hotel here in Ivory Coast (Cote D'ivoire) for the safety of my life because of my wicked uncle together with some other envious relatives who are after my life because of this my father's money .they want to kill me and take away from me all the deposit papers in order to claim this money in the bank.and for this reason i have submitted every deposit receipts to the bank director because of my unsafe situation .
This is the most reason why i need your urgent assistance so that i will quickly be out of here for my own good . The far distance does not matter in our relationship . I only want you to show me your willingness to assist me in any way necessary to see that this money gets into your account legally and successfully.

With out daley I will like you send all this reguested informations from the bank,
Your full Name
Your full address
Your id card or your international passport
And your banking informaions
All this will enble bank to start prosceing for the lagel documents that will back up the transfer into your account with out any problems once again am waiting to hearing your wonderful respond and God will bless you.
Once again I attach my pictures to you to see and I will like you to attach your photo to me as well so that we will know each other for some things ontill wil meet in person.
Thanks you once for you most wonderful respond and God bless you.
Kindest regrad,
Kelly williams.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Black Females”