It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:47 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gillian Namara

African scammers posing as black women.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Brianna Louis, briannalouis2014@yandex.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:56 pm

waplog
briannalouis
Female , 45 , Single
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND
I am Brianna,,i am 25 years old girl single, my email address is briannalouis2014@yandex.com Please don’t write to me if you are here for fun, joke, and online…

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Brianna Louis, briannalouis2014@yandex.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victoria Evans; <successevans17@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:33 pm

Hello Good news again to You. Good day to you and how are you doing in-life? Like this today i remember you and i decided to tell you that i have been very busy since over here in my School trying to fix everything accordingly. This is to inform you that I have concluded my own part in preparing for you get this my compensation fund . I have sent the all my documents to the bank in Dakar Senegal....International Commercial Bank... through courier speed post this morning and they assured me that the document good. All the documents were validated and approved before sending them to the bank. All you have to do now is to make contact with International Commercial Bank in-charge of the compensation fund 300,000,00US Dollars in your name,tell them that i Ms Victoria ask you to contact their Bank Office to enable them wire the Total money to you into their bank Western Union money transfer with your name. Below is the contact information's. INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK. EMAIL: ( internationalcommercialbank938@yahoo.com ) TELEPHONE: +221 780110759 CONTACT PERSON: SIR DAVID LAWMAN. Thanks and have a nice day. From yours Miss Victoria.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

shadi9815@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:34 pm

Tagged / Shadi W

Hello dear friend
My name is miss Shadi Wilson,i saw your profile here and it really pleases me to write you for a lovely and sincere friendship even if we haven’t met or seen each other before. I will be so much appreciate to see your reply soon at my private email at ( shadi9815@yahoo.com ) so that we can share pictures and know more about ourselves please i have something vary important and secret of my life that i will like shear with you.I shall appreciate an urgent response from you.With lots of love from your new friend Shadi.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

dearamiradremmad31@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:53 am

WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

flirty9
keketababy
25 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

NICE TO MEET YOU. My name is Miss Amira.I am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile today and I will like to established a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private email box (dearamiradremmad31@yahoo.com) So i can give you my picture, for you to know whom i am and I believe we can move from here! waiting to hear from you soonest. (Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) please Add me hon Facebook.my ID is ...AMIRA AMIRRA.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nancy; nancydavidi@live.com

Postby jaga » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:12 pm

flirty9 / Nancy1
26 years old - from: Senegal - looking for a man

please contact me In my email address nancydavidi@live.com
i will write to you more about my self and send you some of my pictures.
nancydavidi@live.com

Hi5 / Nancy A

please contact me In my email address nancydavidi@live.com
I will write to you more about myself and send you some of my pictures.

pic new ... sitting on bleachers Image

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gillian Namara

Postby Sailory » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:35 pm

ninabedri@hotmail.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6022756053 Nina B

Hi, how are you doing handsome? My name is Nina, I was going through your profile and I saw that you are my perfect match for me. I will be happy to be your friend. Please I would want you to contact me on my private email: ninabedri@hotmail.com so that I will tell you more about me. Thank you.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

stella1_larry@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:20 am

w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5463956970
Stella L, 26 Denmark, Denmark

stella1_larry@hotmail.com
Dearest,
In fact, I am very glad to write you at this time when the two of us looking for a soul mate in a beautiful place My name is stella I believe that this similarity that I have come knocking on the door of your heart, you open for me to enter. I'll be very grateful if we can establish this relationship. I will stop so far, until I hear from you. It's me, stella
Please try using this e-mail add
stella1_larry@hotmail.com)
send me your mail to my inbox so that
I Can send my picture.
stella
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Roseanna; <roseannadwe@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:36 am

roxy ....... rabbi_v1@yahoo.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Johannesburg
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School

Personal Description:

I am decent and straight forward girl who is still interested in further education

....... spamming with

Hello,
I am very sorry that i did not say much about myself because I have a special reason of contacting you if i am welcome to open up with you, i wish to hear from you before i could speak more, please write me at roseannadwe@live.com Thank you.
Roseanna.

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Senelec Abuse
Dakar
Senegal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Roseanna; <roseannadwe@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:00 pm

..... writes now

To:
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:49 pm
Subject: Hello
Hallo,
Es tut mir leid, dass ich nicht viel über mich selbst sagen, denn ich habe einen besonderen Grund der Kontaktaufnahme mit Ihnen, wenn ich mich herzlich eingeladen, mit Ihnen eröffnen, Ich wünschte, von Ihnen zu hören, bevor ich könnte sprechen, Bitte schreiben Sie mich an roseannadwe@live.com Danke.
Roseanna.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nicole; <nicolemakuza@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:51 pm

nicolemakuza .......
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: new yrok
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying

Personal Description:

i am happy to contact you after
viewing your profile and it interest
me to contact you for a genuine relationship,
please contact me here

....... writes

Hello my dear,
i am happy to contact you after
viewing your profile and it interest
me to contact you for a genuine relationship,
please contact me here (nicolemakuza@yahoo.com)
so that i will share my feelings with
you for further communication.
Thanks, your friend Nicole.
(nicolemakuza@yahoo.com)

LEASEWEB
LeaseWeb
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gracefredrick15@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:36 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6024477137

HI, please i am grace i saw your profile on tagged.com today and truly is lovely my love please contact me true my email ID gracefredrick15@yahoo.com please i have something for you seriously my love please thanks yours grace i love you,

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer Donatus, jenniferdonatus40@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:45 pm

saymehi
jennybaby14
25 y/o female
dakar, Senegal

My name is Miss Jennifer Donatus,I saw your profile on saymehi .com I was moved to write you for important issue please i am new to this site kindly contact me back direct to my private Email Address here( jenniferdonatus40@y ahoo.co.uk )so that I can give you more full details about me( jenniferdonatus40@y ahoo.co.uk )Thanks MISS JENNIFER DONATUS

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

stella2larryy@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:45 pm

.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5463810671
Stella L, 26 Chile, Chile

stella2larryy@hotmail.com
Dearest,
In fact, I am very
glad to write you at this time when the two of us looking for a soul mate in a beautiful place My name is stella I believe that this similarity that I have come knocking on the door of your heart, you open for me to enter. I'll be very grateful if we can establish this
relationship. I will stop so far, until I hear from you. It's me, stella
Please try using this e-mail add
stella2larryy@hotmail.com)
send me your mail to my inbox so that
I Can send my picture.
stella

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

khadymoses@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:55 pm

netlog.com/moseskhady
moseskhady
female - 26 years, Senegal

Hello! I looked through your profile and decided to write you a message to inform you that i am interested in knowing more about you please you can contact me true my email so that i can tell you all about me ok Regards Miss..... khadymoses@yahoo.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gillian Namara

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:45 pm

Reply-To: nancy james <nancyjamesn@yahoo.com>
Subject: Good news dear please contact reverend Luke Ignatius.

Dearest Friend,,
This is Nancy James, Who contacted you some months ago over a transfer of fund to your account as earlier stated in my proposal
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman..

Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

I am happy to announce this to your hearing that I and my new husband is residing in Paraguay as the transfer is completed. On your part, I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of ($150, 000, 00) ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS for showing concern. Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip alongside with my husband to Paraguay was and since then he has been monitoring my movement, I signed a cheque of ($150, 000, 00.Dollars on your behalf as I am successful with this transfer.

I will like you to contact the Reverend Luke Ignatius. for the collection of this cheque. It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity, therefore GET THE COMPENSATION that came from my true heart.
Contact him through his Email address below.
Name: Luke Ignatius.
Email : revlukeignatius@yahoo.fr
Phone: +221771942106
My dear I may not have the chance to send you mail again as my husband is watching my movement. All contact should be between you and Reverend Luke Ignatius. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.
Thanks once more and GOD bless you and your entire family.
Yours Nancy.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Black Females”