It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gillian Namara

African scammers posing as black women.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Shadi W, shadi9815@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:23 pm

shadi9815@yahoo.com also leads to
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41534

TAGGED

Shadi W

Last Active:3 months ago

Profile Views:420 times

Profile Skin:Default

Hello dear friend
My name is miss Shadi Wilson,i saw your profile here and it really pleases me to write you for a lovely and sincere friendship even if we haven’t met or seen each other before. I will be so much appreciate to see your reply soon at my private email at ( shadi9815@yahoo.com ) so that we can share pictures and know more about ourselves please i have something vary important and secret of my life that i will like shear with you.I shall appreciate an urgent response from you.With lots of love from your new friend Shadi.

Last edited by IceFM on Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Shadi W, shadi9815@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gillian Namara

Postby minerva » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:46 pm

Clone -->
Wablog
bellajorge
Female, 19
Swaziland

Wablog
david_kate
Female, 27, Single
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

estherdesmond3@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:20 am

.zorpia.com/profile#!estheresther0504
esther

estherdesmond3 @hotmail.com)
how are you doing? my name is esther a single lady .
i love your profile i will love to be your zorpia.
please dear contact me through my email so that i can send you more of
pics and detail about me.(estherdesmond3 @hotmail.com)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lilian - liliankhalifa30@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:42 am

lilian
28, budapest, Hungary
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 25‑89, in Poland.

Hello! i saw your profile on zorpia.com, Please i will like to discuss some
issue with you Reply me back on this my I.D liliankhalifa30@hotmail.com
thanks lilian

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Joy E - joyedward10@hotmail.com

Postby Aquila » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:31 pm

Joy E: http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6038753808

Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 24 times
Profile Skin: Default

Joy E says:
hello dear please write me back through my email address joyedward10@hotmail.com l have many things to discuss with you thanks joy

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Joy E - joyedward10@hotmail.com

Postby Aquila » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:44 pm

Joy E:
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6048514060

Last Active:2 days ago
Profile Views: 44 times

Joy E says:
hello dear please contact me back through my email address joyedward10@hotmail.com l have many things to discuss with you because am not regularly coming online thanks joy

Original of this art above see here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 08#p476808

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joy Edward - joyedward10@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:37 am

SKYPE ID: live:joyedward10
Alias: Joy Edward
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wings » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:07 am

Benta B http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6010105133

Last Active: 3 months ago
Profile Views: 452 times

MESSAGE SHE POSTED TO A OPEN PROFILE COMMENTS ON TAGGED

Benta B says:
May 27, 2014 at 11:38pm
Hello I am benta a young lady i come across your profile in net and i like it so much so please i will like to know you more for a nice friendship with you,my mail address is( bentazamba@hotmail.com) so i will send you my picture for you to no me

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Mirabel T - mirabeltiote@yahoo.com

Postby Aquila » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:24 am

Mirabel T
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6006178778

Profile Views: 234 times

Hello my name is Mirabel, it's my pleasure to drop you some words just to say hello and how was your day? Well, i will like to known little more about you, and also i want to tell you more about my self,please i will be very happy if you will reply me via my email address so that we can move further for knowing each other(mirabeltiote@yahoo.com) Thanks I'm waiting for your reply, Yours Mirabel ,

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

glorydebor@gmail.com, rafinamabou@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:27 pm

glory

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: newyoka
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Other
Education: Other
Personal Description:

am nice and good looking person .look for
a serious relationship
hello
Hello dear i am glory,i was delighted to contact you,please i will love you to write me direct to my email ( GLORYDEBOR at GMAIL.COM),i have something to tell you please

rafinamabou@hotmail.com

IP: 41.214.116.202
Continent: Africa
City: Dakar
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aquila » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:50 am

Stella L
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7292028016

Profile Views: 890 times
Ethnicity: Asian

stella2_larryy@hotmail.com
Dearest, In fact, I am very glad to write you at this time when the two of us looking for a soul mate
in a beautiful place My name is stella I believe that this similarity that I have come knocking on the door
of your heart, you open for me to enter. I'll be very grateful if we can establish this relationship.
I will stop so far, until I hear from you. It's me, stella
Please try using this e-mail ad stella2_larryy@hotmail.com)
send me your mail to my inbox so that I Can send my picture.
stella

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lisa Sharif - lisasharif2@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:38 pm

plentyfishdating.com/profile/5411701
lisadino2
Female: 25
About Me: I am Lisa by name honest and caring , i am interested to make a serious relationship here

Hello dear, I just verify your details from this site and I find it interesting and i would like to become your friend so that we can share ideas and things together. You can mail me back on (lisasharif2@hotmail.com)for more details about me as well to send you my pictures. if you don`t mind.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

royal2161@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:30 pm

Hallo liebe, Wie geht es Ihnen? Ich bin Fräulein Royal, bitte ich brauche Ihre Kommunikation über per E-Mail
royal2161@hotmail.c o m

z, Royal
24, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Last seen 48 minutes ago
aged 37‑70, in Germany.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:28 pm

I am happy to receive your mail

Hello my dear

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail my dear, How are you today? hope all is well and fine? mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. I am very happy in your reply,which i told you to contact me, how is your days? Well i thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal, My name is Miss Royal Emodu, i am 24 years from ivory-coast, but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my father and my mother which made me to stay here as a refugee in Dakar Senegal, please don't be discouraged for hearing this, my father ( Dr David Emodu ) was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now,

My condition here is terrible, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out from here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is ( reverend Father Emmanuel Yuan). who is the pastor of the ( Christ the king Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i'm leaving in the women's hostel (in the camp) because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women.

The Reverend father Tell-phone number is ( +221-773970347 ) you can call any time from 11am GMT time. if you call please tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel, because of my condition here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing being it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate (as his next of kin) here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $2.7 ( Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).
So what i need from you is, for you to see that this money is transferred to a good account and also to make an arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education.

My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question. i have two reasons for choosing you, i chooses you because it is the will of God.and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life.

My choosing you does not mean i do not have anybody from Africa have two uncles,that is my late father's junior brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care,all they did was to sell my late father's houses and company to one Mr Grover Steven from united states and enjoy the money with their wives. I wanted to tell Mr Grover about it but should my uncles know of the money,they can kill me ,so as to eat the money, it was as if my father saw their deed because he told the implication of having a big money in Africa and that was the reason while he made the deposit in outside country,

The day i wrote you first i did prayed and fast over it with my Rev,father and i decided to write you and i also believe that it is the will of God and i also believe he will never fail me , i also believe you are the wright person to help me out,

However you can call me with the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language is French ,but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school in my country for almost all my school, please try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices,i have a lot to tell you, i will be thinking about you so much,as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,
have a very wonderful day from
Miss Royal

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

faithbrown11@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:48 pm

Hi Dear,
i am miss.Faith Brown, i would like to be your friend, contact me back on my email at: ( faithbrown11/@/hotmail.com ) so that i can tell you more about myself.
Thanks.

z, Faith
21, Germany
Last seen 1 hours ago
aged 25‑99, in Germany.

Return to “Black Females”