It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Bianca from ATKE

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favouroneil4u@live.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:36 pm

hi5 / Tagged
Favour L

Hello dear,
My name is favor, i saw your profile here http://www.tagged.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and took interest in you. I want to be in love relationship with you and may be discover ourselves as real partners for life. This is my email address (favouroneil4u@live.com) If you are interested write me through the contact. I am happy to see a good
response from you Thanks and remain blessed. Please contact me here (favouroneil4u@live.com) so that
i will send you my picture and tell you more about me ok,
Favor.

favouroneil4u@live.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anta; <antasawdesmond@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:19 pm

Anta90 ........ aminsaw66@gmail.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: dakar
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Other
Education: Other

Personal Description:

Hi there My Name is Anta,Single and looking for a man that is very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent., Just to let you know if you are seeking for soul, Possibly, you are looking for me?! I am an energetic and sociable person. I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman. The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance.I wish to open a new world in the world of your soul.And if I understand you are the Only whom I am seeking, i share with you all your sorrows and joys, I will be your best friend and life partner I like to travel very much. It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility.I'm a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests
is various.I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are; calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic .My perception of an idea,

......... is spamming with

hello honey i contacted you to know if we can have a good friendship.I will be happy if you can reply me direct to my private mail box because i have something to discuss with you and also send my pictures to you so that we can know more about ourselves OK .(antasawdesmond@yahoo.com )
Reme mber the distance,color, age and language does not matter what matters is the unconditional love we share with each other.
i am waiting to hear from you soon bye for now

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Senelec Abuse
Dakar
Senegal
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Bianca from ATKE

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:32 am

identical text, new IP:

From 41.214.116.92
Subject: Hello
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

vivianjohnson213@live.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:09 pm

paltalk
goodlove444
SN Female, 16 years old

About Me:
i want to meet a nice man i want to meet a nice man i want to meet a nice man i want to meet a nice man
i want to meet a nice man i want to meet a nice man i want to meet a nice man i want to meet a nice man

(vivianjohnson213@live.com)
Hello My Dear i am vivian by name this is important please contact me private at my email address (vivianjohnson213@live.com) i will be waiting to hear from you soon .

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sarahsimon288@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:25 pm

holatu / sarah224
Female, 26 years
Dakar
United States

Hello
My name is Sarah (single). I was impressed when i saw your profile today at holatu.com and i will like to ESTABLISH and long lasting relationship with you. In Addition, i will like you to reply me through this my private e-mail box (sarahsimon288@yahoo.com)
Thanks
waiting to hear from you soon.
Sarah
I will send to you my pictures in my next mail through this my mail box (sarahsimon288@yahoo.com)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ollia; <ggood667@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:40 pm

ollia

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: california
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School

Personal Description:

I'm an attractive girl with shapely body and sensual l. Do you want to feel how my heart burning? I am very passionate and sensitive. I am kind and sweet, optimistic and smiling in everyday life. I like everything unusual and original. There are 3 words which describe me in the best way, body, brains and soul

6connect, Inc.
OrgId: CONNE-81
Address: 1743 Park Ave.
Address: Suite 130
City: San Jose
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95126
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

stephaineweah@live com

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:26 pm

Stephaine Weah
lives in Alabama, United States
Their networks are Senegal

stephaineweah@live.com
Hello dear, my name is Miss Stephaine and am so happy to read your profile at (sonico.com),
please i will like us to know each other and it ESTABLISH a strong relationship.contact me on my email
(stephaineweah@live com) that enable me share my picture with you and for you to know me more
in further comminication.
have a nice day.
Stephaine.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

stephaineweah@live.com

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:40 pm

weah22 (stephaine weah)
dakar, Senegal

i am a nice looking young girl, full of love and caring, ready to relocate at the will of my partner and i am
also willing to make a happy home with respect

stephaineweah@live.com
Hello dear, my name is miss stephaine i am so happy to read your profile at (sixgroups.com),
please i will like us to know each other and to establish a strong relationship.contact me on my email (stephaineweah@live.com) to enable me share my picture with you and for you to know me more in
further comminication. have a nice day.

stephaine.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

stephaineweah@live.com

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:05 pm

:lol: Netlog same message and pic

stephaineweah56
female - 24 years, Senegal
Name: Stephaine weah
E-mail: stephaineweah@live.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bestmoragn@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:22 pm

hi5 / Best M

Hello Dear, I am Best how are you? is my pleasure to let you know my interest in you after going through your profile. i will like to communicate with you. i have something very important to tell you write me through my e-mail ( bestmoragn@outlook.com ) Thanks and remain bless

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Bianca from ATKE

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:31 pm

^^

Subject: nice to meet you
GREETINGS,

My Name is ulia koneh, i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know who I am. Here is my email address (uliakoneh@yahoo.com) believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)

From 67.221.255.55 (same proxy still)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jawaralucy@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 am

jawara
Female - Single
25 - Ciudad de Panam¡ / Gambia
Creation date 08.31.2014

About Me
I Miss Lucy by name, also I am very sociable and child well be looking for.
I am a very caring, humble, kindness and faithful by nature.

I'm looking for
I am here to looking very nice person who would never be my partner in life lasting. No matter that they come from anywhere, I do not care. All you need is the care, love and good character OK.

Hello My Dear.
My name is Lucy Jawara, I saw your profile today at http://www.angelreturn.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and Became interested in you, they also like to know more about you, and I want you to send an e-mail to my email so that I can give you my pictures for you know who I am.Here is my email (jawaralucy@hotmail.com) I think we can move from here.I am waiting for your reply in my email. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life) Kisssssssssss.Lucy)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Beatrice Adams, beatrice.adams29@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:39 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6013717090
Titi L, 25 10012, Germany

(beatrice.adams29@hotmail.com) my name is Beatrice i came across your profile today i will like to have a close acquaintance with you . i will like you to contact me directly through my email at (beatrice.adams29@hotmail.com) when i hear from you i will send you my pictures and tell you more about myself. i wait for your reply by email. bye for now. Beatrice
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ritaoneil5@live.com

Postby jaga » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:29 pm

Ritayyy
female - 18/04
Sene Gumbad, B?m??n, Afghanistan

ritaoneil5@live.com
Hello. My Name is rita. I was impressed when i saw your profile at www.fotolog.com and i will like you to
email me back to my inbox so that i can se nd you my picture for you to know who i am.i believe we can
establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private
e mail box. ritaoneil5@live.com
This is because i dont know the possibilities of remaining in forum for a long time.
Thanks,waiting to hear from you soonest.
rita.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ritaoneil5@live.com

Postby jaga » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:36 pm

MDF/ ritayy
rita oneil
25 year old, woman from Gambia, The

ritaoneil5@live.com
Hello my dear how are you. i am rita. this is very important please contact me to my email right now; (ritaoneil5@live.com) thanks god bless you am waiting to hear from you soonest

pic as above

Return to “Black Females”