It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Bianca from ATKE

African scammers posing as black women.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Confidence2015@outlook.com

Postby minerva » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:28 am

F9
confidencebaby
24 years old - from: Senegal - looking for a man
Last edited by IceFM on Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged coz she's more a famous here!!!!!!!
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Re: Confidence2015@outlook.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Roseline, roselineoneil@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:22 am

TF
Real name roselineoneil
Gender Female
Join Date 08/06/2015
Hello
My name is roseline
I saw your profile today in this site and get interested to know you,
my dear contact me through my email address roselineoneil@hotmail.com
so that i
will send you my photos and tell you more about my
self,. roselineoneil@hotmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joydion5@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:29 am

.zorpia.com/profile#!joydion0304
joy
London

Hello my name is Miss joy please write me
joydion5 @hotmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivian; <vivianoneil903@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:34 am

vivia22 ........ misvivianoneil@yahoo.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying

Personal Description:

I'm a nice and happy Girls. I love enjoying life with my family and friends. And the reason I'm here is trying to find somebody I can get along with and make friends first, and know better each other to see what happens in the future...

........ writes

To:
Sent Date: 12 Sep 2015
Subject: hello
nice to meet you
my name is vivian ,i saw your profile on this site i became interesting to have a good relationship with you,contact me direct to my private ID ( vivianoneil903@yahoo.com) because I'm not always on this site

QuadraNet, Inc
OrgId: QUADR-20
Address: 530 W 6th Street
Address: Suite 901
City: Los Angeles
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 90014

....... in Zorpia

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rose; <roseoneil50@yahoo.com> diff. Pics

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:09 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rose; <roseoneil50@yahoo.com> diff. Pics

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:22 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Juliet David - juletdavid04@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:57 pm

4everdating/
julietok
Real name juliet
I am Female
Looking for Male
Location New York, NY 10001, USA
Here for Fun
Age 22 y.o.
Ethnicity African
Match's desired age from 20 to 100
Favorite way to spend time Books, Sports

About me:
i am good girl i am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli
am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli

Hi, Nice to view your profile and am interesting to know more about you,
reply me through my email address. ( juletdavid04@hotmail.com ).

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer Barry - Jenniferbadra2015@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:27 pm

another profile was here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 50#p460347

Z: jinferbader
33, Moscow, Russian Federation
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑99, in Philippines.

Am JINNFER,please contact me directly through my email id (Jenniferbadara2015@outlook.com)
Remember the distance or color does not matter but friendship matters a lot in life) hear is my contact email address. (Jenniferbadra2015@outlook.com)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

favouroneil62@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:07 pm

favour115

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: abidjan
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Personal Description:

am a nice and respectful young girl

Pool-clients-ADSL_BAS4
Sonatel
Mamadou Camara
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

favouroneil62@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:37 pm

.... writes

To:
Sent Date: 13 Dec 2015
Subject: Hi dear
Hi dear! my name is favour, i hope its not wrong for a girl to say her feelings, i saw your profile and you interest me,i hope to interest you too, i would love us to know better,your likes and dis-likes,for i want a man that has feelings thats truthful and trust worthy and loving, please dear! do me the favour of knowing you better, am not always online , but here's my private email address [ oneilfavour22@yahoo.com ] you can send me an email , lets share some pictures, contact and know better, thanks and am expecting to here from you soon,

Александра
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

melissakhargbor9@yahoo.com, janedemirel@hotmail.com, +221775400378

Postby Александра » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:58 am

melissakhargbor9@yahoo.com
Hello
My name is jane, I saw your profile today on face book and i become interested in you for friendship. Please reply to me at(janedemirel@hotmail.com) or you write me with your email address so that i will tell you more about my self,I have much more to discuss with you. Thank you.Yours jane.
IP-98.139.212.205

Image , Image .

janedemirel@hotmail.com
Hello Dearest,
I am great for your reply of my mail which i send to you, Am glad to know you, But God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point of time. Am fine only that the situation of this place is not really encouraging. I sincerely do appreciate the time you spend out to write back to me also i will like to tell you everything about me. I am Miss Jane Emirel from Sudan in African, Am 24 years old girl also I am the only daughter of late Mr/Mrs Jimmy Emirel From South Sudan in Africa. My father Jimmy Emirel was successful politician and a business man in south Sudan.
Moreover, I want to tell you more about myself but it is very painful in my soul to tell you that i am an orphan, because during the Civil War in my country rebel came to our house and kill both my father and mother. Now, i am living without any helper since my parents death, I escaped being killed because i am living in the boarding school. Right now as i am talking to you i am the only person that is alive in my family.
Truly, life has been so much difficult to me, I left my country Sudan because is always attacked by rebels, the rebels are killing people every day also rapping young beautiful ladies every where, so, there is very big problem in my country by the rebels, Thank God that who help me make my way to Senegal where i am living now as a refugee by the help of the Red Cross Society and I do not intend to go back to my country again because it is too risk to my life, I chose to come to Senegal because I came once to Senegal three years ago with my late father when he was coming for business trip in Senegal and both of us visited Senegal.
My Dear I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me, moreover i will like to tell you more because when my late father is alive,
he deposited some amount of money in the bank in the Europe with my name has his next of kin, the amount am talking about is ( $4,700,000,00 Dollars ) I have my late father's File which contains important documents here with me now, which I will send to you later if you accept to help me transfer this money to your bank account for me to be free in this suffering which i found myself.
However,I have contacted to the Bank through there Email for them to be aware of my fathers death and my plans now is to recover the inheritance to start my new life. But the bank refused because of my refugee statues saying that it is against their bank law to deal business with some one in captivity like refugee.
Latter bank Manager advised me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee for them to transfer the money to his/her own bank account, base on what I had started, Please I will like you to stand on my behalf as my trustee so that the bank will transfer the money to your position, once you agree with me, I will send you details on how to move forward on the issues at hand,it is my solemn pleasure to tell you all these secrete, please do not say that I don't know you or you don't know me, our relationship is a divine connection and I pray that God will touch your heart to consider my bad condition despite my inheritance.
Finally, if you will married me, we will manage all the money but if you will not married me, you will have 30% of the whole money for your assistance, it is from my heart and the balance Shall invest in your country. Please make sure you keep this matter secrete to yourself only, hence I don't want to loss my life and the money because this place I am living with the documents is not much safe, above all things,
I will like you to call me through the Office telephone number of Reverend Father Henry Joesph (+221775400378 ), when you call , you should tell
him that you want to speak with Jane Emirel, he will send for me. like i said i want you to call me because l have alto to tell you.
Attach here are my pictures
Waiting for your reply.
Yours lovely,
Jane Emirel.
IP-65.55.90.7

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: melissakhargbor9@yahoo.com, janedemirel@hotmail.com, +221775400378

Postby minerva » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:15 pm

email ID leads to jawabcom
Dear write me an email at janedemirel@hotmail.com...
Question: Dear write me an email at janedemirel@hotmail.com I await your mail okay.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

julietjones28@outlook.com - diff. pics 2

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:16 am

email from here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 88#p466088
also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 46#p466046
...... in BlackPlanet

blackplanet.com/julietbaby4/

Sex: Female
Last Login: December 28, 2015
Race: Black/African American
Zodiac: Aries

.... Pic shows Bianca from ATKE
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Bianca from ATKE

Postby jaga » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:29 pm

the same scammer uses photos of Brianna G. :)
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 13#p466073
Subject: GREETINGS FROM MISS MALGRET‏
My dearest,
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail. How was your day? I seek a long term relationship with a family oriented person so i want to plead with you to please put love first in this relationship i want to build with you. Due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do not deter as i am going to expose allot about my self and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid relationship/partnership starts just on a day, I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/ expectation from a new friend.

I am residing in Senegal and it is from the office of the reverend Johnson Mathew who is Minister in charge of the camp were i am now that has the computer through which i am emailing you , I told the Reverend about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever he has chance with it. The church Address : (Christ De Savior Orthodox Church) Dakar Senegal. The reverend father has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the lady's hostel because the Orphanage camp hostels women and i want you to call me through my phone number ( +221-777-092-409 ) Feel free to call me so that we can discus better.

More about me:
My name is Miss Malgret James I am a (24 years) single and never married, I am from Sudan in Africa and presently I am residing in the Red Cross camp here in Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr. James Morgan was one of the most successful entrepreneur in my country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and I was the only child, so united nation take many of us to near by country Dakar Senegal

Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only. When my father was alive , he deposited some money in a bank and he used my name as his next of kin , the amount is $5.3 (Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). I have the death certificate of my father together with the bank contact details with me. Now due to my condition, i cannot make this claims by myself, i need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund.

I am helpless without you, i am having no account, any raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out for it is my wish to further life abroad . After the transfer of the money into your account : You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred and send to me to enable me obtain all my traveling documents to join you for a better life with you and continue my education which is my most important concern now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that.

I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole fund a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make, if at all there will be. I am tabling this offer for in case you may not be able to accept my second wish , which is to be one of your family member, I will not mind but as long as we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. My promise to you is that i will be of my best to you both in deed and in kind. I am waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.

Please Send to me Your Full names , address and telephone number:
Upon receiving all this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner
after which i will equally give you their contact details , so that when you contact them they will honor your application. Thanks and take good care of yourself really look forward to reading from you soon.

Yours Truly Friendship.
Miss Malgret.
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 12:22:48 +0000

new pic > Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Juliet David - juletdavid04@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:50 am

4ed, juliet
Hi, Nice to view your profile here on 4everdating.com and am interesting to know more about you, reply me through my email address. ( juletdavid04@hotmail.com ).
Thanks From Juliet
Real name juliet
New York, NY 10001, USA
Here for Fun
Age 22 y.o.
Match's desired age from 20 to 100
About me i am good girl i am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girl
Appearance
Ethnicity African
Favorite way to spend time Books, Sports
In my own words i am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girli am good girl
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Black Females”