It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Juliet Johnson - juliet_johnson@live.fr

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Priscilla Andrew -priscillaandrew92@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:09 am

My dearest ,
How are you doing today? i hope you are fine. i am very happy for your replied at the mail i sent to you and i hope to have a good conversation with you. let me first of all reveal my self to you, i will appreciate the best of your honesty and sincerity after knowing more about me because i will really like us to have a strong and good relationship in-spite of anything (be it age,distance or color) because i have this feeling that you will not betray me after having in contact with you.
My names are Miss Priscilla Andrew Age 24. ft 5/6. wt 59, i am the only daughter of ( Late Dr Andrew Bob) a citizen of Liberia in West Africa sub region who died during a political conflict in my country in some years back.My late Father Dr Andrew Bob, was chairman managing director (Andrews INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in Monrovia the capital of my country,and a successful top business man in my country, He was unfortunately assassinated together with my lovely mother by the wicked rebels in the midst of the civil war and political unrest in my country. It was only me that is alive for now out of a family of five. I managed to make my way to a neighboring country Dakar the capital of Senegal where i am leaving now unther U N UNITED NATION as a refugee camp called.(SOCIETY DU REFUGEE TAMACOUNDA DAKAR SENEGAL). My relatives ran away during the middle of the conflict and they are no where to be found which i lost contact with them.
The only person i have now is.Reverend Pastor David Thomas who is the shepherd of the (HOPE OF GLORY CHURCH) here in the camp I've Been very nice to me since I Came here but i am not living With Him Rather i am living in the female's hostel Because here They Have two hostels, one for male, the other for female. Reverend's e-mail address is (rev.davidthomas@yahoo.com) Phone (+221777369629) i would like you to call me with the Reverend number. when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Priscilla Andrew Bob, and he will send for me in the female hostel to answer your call OK. i would be very happy to hear your voice on phone today.
Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me Which i will send to you later, Because When He Was Alive I deposited Some amount of money in a foreign bank in Which I Used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($ 5,500,000). So i will like you to help me This Money transfer to your account and from it you Can send money for me to Some get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you. I Kept this secret to people here, the only person That Knows About It is our Reverend Pastor as I is like a father to me over here.
I had contacted the bank and they ask me to search for a foreign partner who will stand as my trustee to assist me in transferring the fund because of my refugee status which has denied me of making the transaction by myself and the law of this country does not allow refugees to make any international transactions that is the reason why i have contacted you to assist me. However, i will like you to send me your full contact information below so that i will use them to introduce you to the bank first before i shall give you their contacts information so that you will contact them directly for confirmation of your acceptance to assist me in transferring the fund to your account.
1, Your full name______________
2, Your address______________
3, Your telephone number______________
4, Your occupation______________
5, Your country______________
After the transaction you will arrange for my trip to enable me come over to your country and meet with you so that i will continue with my studies while you will invest the money wisely in a very good business of your choice or if you don't intend me staying with you or your family, then i will compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment for real estate which you will also help me. I am waiting to hear from you soonest. Please do keep this information only to your self and don't disclose it to any other person for my security purpose because if many people hears about this transaction they might hurt or kill me as they did to my parents. take good care of yourself and have a lovely day. think about me,
Yours sincerely..Priscilla
The source IP address is 41.82.133.180.- Senegal;
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 00:32:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST

Priscilla Andrew -priscillaandrew92@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Divine Tatari <divinetatari@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue May 21, 2013 4:28 pm

How are you today ? . l hope fine . Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal . I am well pleased to meet a person of honor and dignity like you . It gives me a great pleasure to receive your mail . I must commend you for taking your time to respond to my mail . Thank you so much .
My name is Miss Divine Daniel Kablan, i am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some Year ago , i was born on Tuesday , the 22nd day of March , 1988 , twenty- three ( 23 ) years old , single and never married , 5ft 8 inches tall , 55kg weight , black hair and brown eyes . I love singing , watching television , studying the bible , i am respectful , honest , sincere etc , i hate lies , dishonest people , promise and fail , taking others for granted , disobeying God , etc . My hobbies include taking care of people , sharing problems with others and find solution to the problems , going to beach with my friends , etc .
I lost my both parents during this deadly political war that damaged thousands of innocent souls in Liberia . My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father was a successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start .
Due to this all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed . I was lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place . It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country , Senegal , where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia . I am hoping for a day i will be totally free from the pains and shackles of life . I have encountered pain and suffering ever since i lost my parents but i know that someday i will wear a smile on my face again .
I have much to tell you . However i want to know if you are willing and ready to help me smile again . To help me become somebody in the society . To give me a better life . Something has been bothering me and i have kept it to myself because i am afraid to disclose it to anyone . I am afraid of betrayal . I am afraid someone might take advantage of me if i should disclose it to anyone .
I have been praying to God to give me someone who will not betray my trust and confidence in him . Someone who will not cheat and deceive me . I am very much afraid . But if you will promise me that you will stand for me as a guardian , a friend indeed , good Samaritan then i will open up to you .
I would like to know more about you . Your real names , your likes and dislikes , your hobbies , and what you are doing presently . I will tell you more about myself in my next mail, please do make out time to keep writing me because i will be writing you steady. Below is my picture .I pray to God to guide and protect you in all you are doing . Have a wonderful moment .
Yours in love , Miss Divine Daniel Kabla
Received: from [41.82.195.198] by web141204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 21 May 2013 08:10:47 PDT
Geo: SENEGAL,DAKAR
Subject: Hope To Read Back From Telling Me About Yourself Too

pic --> http://www.virtualedge.org/profile/MissAlexinaMatisse" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Divine Tatari - divinetatari@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue May 21, 2013 5:02 pm

MDF-->divinesingle /25 year old, woman from United States

divine daniel = http://www.mydailyflog.com/divinesingle ... r/20130206" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Message from divinesingle
Date: 21, May 06:08:03
Subject: hello
Hi Dear,
I am Miss divine by name .I am a decent and an obedient lovely girl ,i love making friends and exchanging ideas .
I do be very glad to know you better getting into this net working newly and ,I hope to make you my very good friend if this is also what you are looking for,i am open to good exchanges of ideas ,letters pictures,and getting to know each other very well ,which is good for good relationship .you can reach me on the email address below
(divinetatari@yahoo.com )
Yours sincerely,
Miss divine

the MDF has a different photo Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anita Oneil, anitaoneil120@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:16 am

netlog.com/anitaloveoneil19
anitaloveoneil19
female - 24 years, Changchun, China

Hello<anitaoneil120@yahoo.com>
My name is anita
I saw your profile today in this site (en.netlog.com) and get interested to know you, because you look very nice in your profile, here is my email address (anitaoneil120@yahoo.com)please send me an email so that i will send you my photos and tell you more about my self,.
mail me at(anitaoneil120@yahoo.com)
Remember distance,color,religion or tribe does not matter but love matters a lot.
kiss my dear lovevv
anita.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anita Oneil, anita.oneil44@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:58 pm

netlog
anitaoneil44
away female - 23 years, Ufa, Russian Federation

anita.oneil44@yahoo.com>
Hello
My name is anita
I saw your profile today in this site (en.netlog.com) and get interested to know you, because you look very nice in your profile, here is my email address (anita.oneil44@yahoo.com)please send me an email so that i will send you my photos and tell you more about my self,.
mail me at(anita.oneil44@yahoo.com)
Remember distance,color,religion or tribe does not matter but love mattevvrs a lot.
kiss my dear love
anita.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Favour Weah; <favourweah148@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:27 pm

From C

favour weah

22 / Female / Bisexual, Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
i am cool looking angel single looking for a mail of my heart who will love me and take me as his angel and i will love him i am cool looking angel single looking for a mail of my heart who will love me and take me as his angel and i will love him i am cool looking angel single looking for a mail of my heart who will love me and take me as his angel and i will love him i am cool looking angel single looking for a mail of my heart who will love me and take me as his angel and i will love him i am cool looking angel single looking for a mail of my heart who will love me and take me as his angel and i will love him i am cool looking angel single looking for a mail of my heart who will love me and take me as his angel and i will love him

favourweah148@yahoo.com

Hello dear,my name is miss favour weah i am so happy to read your profile at confirio.com,please i will like us to know each other and to establish a strong relationship.contact me on
favourweah148@yahoo.com to enable me share my picture with you and for you to know me more in further comminication.have a nice day.
favour

2013-07-03 04:47:10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anita Oneil; <anita.oneil44@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:38 pm

anitaoneil44

Name
anita oneil

Date of birth
04/02/1990

Russian Federation

Native language
English

<anita.oneil44@yahoo.com>
Hello
My name is anita
I saw your profile today in this site (en.netlog.com) and get interested to know you, because you look very nice in your profile, here is my email address (anita.oneil44@yahoo.com)please send me an email so that i will send you my photos and tell you more about my self,.
mail me at(anita.oneil44@yahoo.com)ccc
Remember distance,color,religion or tribe does not matter but love matters a lot.
kiss my dear love
anita.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Edith Adu; <edith_5adu@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Name used = Donna Wilton

email addy = donnawilton82@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.83.27.117
ISP: SONATEL
Organization: Pool-ADSL-IPP-BAS

header =

Return-Path: <donnawilton82@yahoo.com>

Received: from [41.83.27.117] by web162603.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 14 Sep 2013 05:29:09 PDT

fish profile

donnawilton Profile: my name is donna i am looking for a man
View Comments

Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: Muscular
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

About Me
It may sound like a surprise reading from someone you may not actually know,
first i must say am happy to getting to know you because there is more to
having good friends in life, i have come to realize that Beauty is not in the
face, Beauty is a light in our heart its all about what one feels.

I have come to understand that a loving heart is the truest wisdom,The more
you love, the more you can get to be loved by others, A heart that loves is
always young, Am a single Lady requesting for friendship

email sent =

Hello
My Dear.
I see it as a nice pleasure, getting in touch with you. I feel so pleased to get in touch with you and seek your interest in a real love relationship

Once again My name is Ms Donna Wilton, a citizen of sierra Leone in West Africa. I am 25years old.I hold a certificate in sociology, i am hoping to further my education in this career . I am never married and don't have children. I am a chocolate in complexion and of average height; my picks explains to you better.

I'm an extremely down-to-earth and confident girl, and not to mention, charming as people used to tell me. I value the many facts of life and love. I'm always sensitive to the environment that surrounds me and that includes finding happiness, peace, and of course love and adoration. I love to laugh and smile with good friends. I enjoy going to dinner, movies, beaches, mostly all outdoor activities.

I am a confident, well rounded , responsible, intelligent, and very hardworking mature girl. I like to spend at home with a movies and snacks. I am easy to please, if you treat me with respect and honest.
I was about enrolling to have a master's degree in nursing /midwifery before, myself and my family suffered a tragedy out of civil war in my country and several political unrest.

My late father Dr Donna Wilton, was a successful top business man in my country, he deals in importation of farm materials from Thailand and Europe.

He was unfortunately assassinated together with my lovely mother on the 26th of August 2004 by the wicked rebels in the midst of the civil war and political unrest in my country. It was only me and my senior sister that is alive for now out of a family of five.. I managed to make my way to a near by country Guinea where i am leaving now in the middle of the war. My senior sister who was married has lost contact with me ever since the middle of the war, i do not know if she is alive for now or not..

I have decided not to go back to my country for now even when the war is over because there are still political instability killings and several unrest. I lost so much,my parents , and my and three lovely brothers as well as some other relatives and family capital investments .

I wish to develop a long term lasting relationship with you if you would possibly like it, as God will provide for me
I never like tragedy and i never wish to witness it ever again in my life.
Life is really so hard over here and presently the Senegal government have been so kind to grant me asylum and i am presently residing in the refugee camp of this country. Here is very restricted and one is never allowed to move out to the country without this country's residence permit.

I would like you to tell me little more about yourself, i would like to know what interests you most and what you don't like, your interest in developing full and responsible and healthy relationship with me. I would also like to know if you are in a love relationship presently, or something about your love history,

I will be very glad if you will take me to be a part of you , and i would like to develop a love relationship with you and i pray that we will be happy with each other , living together as God may have it, and raising our children happily together.
I have just attached few of my pictures for you and i would like to see some of yours, I Hope to see some of your picks

Bye and have a nice day and i hope to hear from you soon.
Please accept my best and warmest regards
with love Donna Wilton

2 pics sent already posted on RS.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cindy Hutu, cindyhutu@live.com

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:27 pm

flirty9.com
cindy4u
24 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Hello Dear, My name is CINDY HUTU i saw your profile today when i was searching for a soul mate and i stopped to take a very good look at it. I want you to know that i will be interested to know you better because you sounded very sweet in your profile and i will like us to become friends and know each other the more. Here is my email address (cindyhutu@live.com) send me an email today please! Yours forever, CINDY. (Remember that distance,age or color does not matter in a real relationship but love matters alot)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Donna Wilton; <donnawilton82@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:53 pm

donnawilton

I am:
Woman
Seeking a:
Man
Senegal
State:
New York
City:
new york
Zip Code:
Religion:
Christian
Ethnicity:
Other
Description:
It may sound like a surprise reading from someone you may not actually know,
first i must say am happy to getting to know you because there is more to
having good friends in life, i have come to realize that Beauty is not in the
face, Beauty is a light in our heart its all about what one feels.

I have come to understand that a loving heart is the truest wisdom,The more
you love, the more you can get to be loved by others, A heart that loves is
always young, Am a single Lady requesting for friendship
Headline:
i am lookink for a man
Looking for:
Marriage

Hello dear My name is Donna Wilton,,,I am very interested in you for going into long term relationship that can lead us into marriage,you can email me at (donnawilton82@yahoo.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jovitagril@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:41 am

Netlog: jovitadaniel299
female - 24 years, Pudukkottai, India
Name: jovita baby
Date of birth: 03/01/1989
Language: English

:) Guestbook:
hello my new friend,
i saw you profile today is very
nice can i be you friend contact
me with my email [jovitagril@yahoo.com]
i will give you my photo to now whom am

i reply me at,,,,,, (jovitagril@yahoo.com)

Pictures (1) Image

:thinking: It seems to be the same person here>
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=51987" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; # p278497

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jovita Gril <jovitagril@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:44 am

Dearest One,
How are you today,l hope you are fine?
My name is Miss Jovita Daniel Kablan, i am from Cote d'ivoire in West Africa and presently i am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last year, i was born on Tuesday , the 22nd day of March , 1989 , twenty-four( 24) years old , single and never married , 5ft 8 inches tall , 55kg weight , black hair and brown eyes . I love singing , watching television , studying the bible , i am respectful , honest , sincere etc , i hate lies , dishonest people , promise and fail , taking others for granted , disobeying God , etc . My hobbies include taking care of people , sharing problems with others and find solution to the problems ,going to beach with my friends , etc . i really need help to come out from this situation.I saw your profile and i like it, you sound real and interesting after going through your profile i was moved to contact you to know more about you.

My day is boring here and we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so,the only person i have now is Rev. Father ( FRANK JAMES) who is heading the missionary at ( St Gregory Catholic Church ). He has been very good to me since i came here, His office telephone number is ( +221773829682 ) or(00221773829682 ), I will be very glad if you can call me on his office telephone number . When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Miss Jovita Daniel Kablan . He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call .his email ( frankjamesreverendfather@yahoo.co.uk)

My dear , my late father Dr. Justin Daniel Kablan was a politician and an international businessman . When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND), which he used my name as the next of kin , the amount in question is $9.4 Million US Dollars . I have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate . I want you to assist me to transfer this money to your account . Immediately after this transfer in your account , you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you .

I want you to Know that i can't withdraw the money my self here due to the law of this country, and the money can't be transferred here in Senegal,i have got in touch with the bank through mail and let them know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation, however,they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since i am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money.

I lost my both parents during this deadly political war that damaged thousands of innocent souls in Cote d'ivoire . My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father was a successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start .It is only me that is alive and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal where i am living the missionary, by the help of UN army.

I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me . That you will never betray me . That you will not take advantage of me and will not deceive me . I promise to love you the best i can .

My dear , i need your information such as :

Your Full Names : ......
Address : ......
Telephone : ......

To forward it to the bank to introduce you to them as my foreign partner/trustee who will stand on my behalf to his money since they refused to transfer the money to my position due to my refugee status . In my next mail i will tell you more about this money and the contact information of the leading financial institution where the money was deposited . My dear , i have never told any person about the existence of this money and i will like you to keep it secret because i am afraid of loosing the money and/or my life .
I would like to know more about you,Attached here is my picture.
I humbly waiting for your mail and call. Kisses and hugs to you . God bless you and keep you protected .

Yours in love,
Miss Jovita Daniel Kablan.

Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 01:25:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: HELLO BELOVED IS ME MISS JOVITA,THIS ARE ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST.
X-ONET_PL-MDA-Spam: YES
IP address is 41.82.171.156./ Senegal, Dakar

ImageImageImage

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jovita Gril - jovitagril@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:54 am

Netlog; jovitadaneil226
female - 24 years, Us, Senegal
Name: jovita baby
Language: English
~~~~~~████~~~~████~~~~████- - - - - - ████~~~~~█████████~~~~- ████████
~~~~~~████~~~████~~~~~~~~███- - - - - - █~~~~~~~████~~~~~~~~~~████~ ~~~~
~~~~~████~~████~~~~~~~~~███-- - - - - ~~~~~~~████~~~~~~~~~~████~~~~~
~~~~████~████~~~~~~~~~~███- ~~~~~~~~~████~~~~~~~~~~████~~~~~~-- - - - - ~
~~~████████~~~~~~~~~~~████- - - - - - ~~~~~~~~~~~~████~~~~~~~~~~████~~~~- - - - - -
~~████~~████~~~~~~~~~████~- - - - - - ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~████~~~~~~~~~~████~~- - - - - - ~
~████~~~~████~~~~~~~████~~- - - - - - ~~~~~~~~~~~~~████~~~~~~~~~~████~~~- - - - - - ~
████~~~~~~████~~~█████- ██~~~~~~█████████~~~~██-- - - - - ███████

hello my new friend,
i saw you profile today is very
nice can i be you friend contact
me with my email [jovitagril@yahoo.com]
i will give you my photo to now whom am i.

repley me at ,,,,,,(jovitagril@yahoo.com)HV PB

Pictures (1) already here

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

anitarafael120@hotmail.com ;

Postby jaga » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:08 am

anitaanita826 on netlog
Online!
female - 25 years, France, Portugal
Name: anita rafael
Date urodzenia25/02/1988
Mother tongue: French

<anitarafael120@hotmail.com>
:lol: hello
My name is Anita
I saw your profile today in this site (netlog.com) and get interested to know you, because you look very nice in your profile, here is my email address (anitarafael120@hotmail.com) please send me an email so that i will send you my photos and tell you more about my self,.
mail me at (anitarafael120@hotmail.com)
Remember distance, color, religion or tribe does not matter but love vvmatters a lot.
kiss my dear love
anita.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

anita rafael <anitarafael120@hotmail.com>

Postby jaga » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:25 am

Profile here > http://www.romancescam.com/forum/postin ... 0#pr356599

Bonjour mon cher , je suis heureux de vous écrire pour vous souhaiter à vous remercier d'avoir répondu à ma demande d'amis , j'espère que par la grâce de Dieu, nous ferons bon à partir du nom friendship.My Anita Rafael , je suis 25 ans , de Côte-d'Ivoire , unique et vivant actuellement dans le camp de réfugiés à Dakar en raison de la guerre civile qui a éclaté dans mes country.I suis sérieux à la recherche d' un homme honnête, fiable et belle qui peut me montrer le vrai amour et quelqu'un qui peut me montrer concernés et attention de ne jamais trahir me.Age ou la distance n'a pas d'importance , je n'ai besoin que d'un véritable amour .

Mon défunt père, le docteur Rafael Dogo a été directeur général de Digagogo Ventures Corp ( DOGO ) et secrétaire d'État en charge des personnes handicapées dans le régime de Laurent Gbagbo avant que les rebelles ont attaqué notre maison un matin et ont tué et assassiné de sang froid mes parents et d'autres membres de ma family.I était la seule survie parce que j'étais quand l'incident laid happened.I réussi à faire mon chemin à un pays voisin du Sénégal où je pars maintenant en tant que réfugié dans un camp de réfugiés .

C'est ma photo avant les war.I civiles aimeraient aussi voir votre propre image si vous avez any.I vous enverra un numéro de téléphone pour m'appeler sur le prochain email si vous wish.I suis pour de vrai amour, pour être honnête avec moi pour que je puisse vous rendre visite plus tôt après vous connaître mieux .

Je voudrais en savoir plus sur you.Your goûts et dégoûts, passe-temps, profession / profession .

Je vais vous en dire plus sur moi-même dans mon prochain courrier .
Votre vérité,
Anita Rafael

Hello my dear,I am happy to write to you and wish to thank you for responding to my friends request,i hope by the grace of God we will make good out of the friendship.My name is Anita Rafael,i am 25 years old,from Ivory Coast,single and presently living in the refugee camp in Dakar due to the civil war that broke in my country.I am seriously looking for a honest,reliable and lovely man who can show me true love and someone who can show me concerned and attention never to betray me.Age or distance does not matter,i only need a true love.

My late father Dr Dogo Rafael was Managing Director of Digagogo Ventures Corp.(DOGO) and Secretary of State in charge of the disabled in the regime of Laurent Gbagbo before the rebels attacked our house one morning and killed and murdered in cold blood my parents and other members of my family.I was the only survival because i was out when the ugly incident happened.I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where I leave now as a refugee in a refugee camp.

This is my photo before the civil war.I would also like to see your own picture if you have any.I will send you a telephone number to call me on the next email if you wish.I am for real love,so be honest with me so that i can visit you soonest after knowing you better.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,hobbies,occupation/profession.

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Your Truly,
Anita Rafael

Subject: FROM ANITA
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 09:37:19 +0000
MICROSOFT / US-WA

dup pic

Return to “Black Females”