It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Juliet Johnson - juliet_johnson@live.fr

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

anita rafael <anitarafael120@hotmail.com>

Postby jaga » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:33 am

:party:

Email here > http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 33#p357333" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Subject: Z ANITA
Date: Sat, 07 grudnia 2013 09:37:19 +0000
MICROSOFT / US-Wa

:lol:

anita rafael <anitarafael120@hotmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rose david <rose11david@hotmail.com>

Postby jaga » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:02 am

Profile here > http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 20#p357415" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Happy New Day my Dearest,
How is everything over there in your country and the day, I believe you are having a nice moment and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Rose David, I am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so I am comfortable with your age, I am from Sudan in Africa 5.6ft tall, chocolate in complexion, very attractive, single, (never married ) and presently I am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My hobbies are Tennis, Swimming, reading and homemaking.
My late father Dr David Johnson was the managing director of JD. INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in Khartoum (the capital city of Sudan my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where I am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and I am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
Kisses
Rose.

Microsooft/ US-WA
Subject: Buon giorno mia cara,
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 08:48:37 +0000

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

feliciaoneil333@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:35 pm

oneilfelicia on Netlog
female - 23 years, New York City, United States

My name is miss Felicia i saw your profile today and Became interested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email ID (feliciaoneil333@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above Felicia.
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life) (feliciaoneil333@yahoo.com) ...

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

anitarafael120@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:37 pm

aanita418 na netlog
woman - 25 anni, Iţālyā, Egypt
Nome: anita anita

<anitarafael120@hotmail.com>
:) Hello
My name is anita
I saw your profile today in this site (netlog.com) and get interested to know you, because you look very nice
in your profile, here is my email address (anitarafael120@hotmail.com)please send me an email so that i will
send you my photos and tell you more about my self,.
mail me at(anitarafael120@hotmail.com)
Remember distance,color,religion or tribe does not matter but love mvvatters a lot.
kiss my dear love
anita.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rose11david@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:47 pm

VK => Rose David - Woman
School: Abe Stark Public School 346 '10
New York City

Hi, I'm happy to write you after viewing your profile Which interest me in having
communication with you. I will appreciate you tell me more about yourself.
You can also send me an email (rose11david@hotmail.com)

dup pic

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

anitarafael120@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:30 pm

NETLOG: aanita246
female - 26 years, Turkey, ABD
Name: anita oneil
Mother Tongue: Turkish

(anitarafael120@hotmail.com)
Hello, My name is Anita
I saw your profile today in this site (netlog.com) and get interested to know you, because you look very nice in your profile, here is my email address (anitarafael120@hotmail.com) please send me an email so that i will send you my photos and tell you more about my self,. mail me at (anitarafael120@hotmail.com)
Remember distance, color, religion or tribe does not matter but love mdddatters a lot.
kiss my dear love
anita.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jovitagril@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:59 pm

znajomi.interia.pl => daneil32
woman/
hello my new friend,
i saw you profile today is very
nice can i be you friend contact
me with my email [jovitagril@yahoo.com]
i will give you my photo is now whom i am
repley me at,,,,,, (jovitagril@yahoo.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jovitagril@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:08 pm

email is here -> http://www.romancescam.com/forum/postin ... 0#pr350541" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MDF: Lovebaby2370UY
jovita Hakim
25 year old, woman from Somalia

Lovebaby2370UY said on 3/1/14
Hello My New Friend, I saw THAT IS VERY profile Today can be a nice friend contact me with my e-mail [jovitagril@yahoo.com] I'll give you my photo done now who I AM.
My name is Miss Jovita Hakim! answer me,,, (jovitagril@yahoo.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lindagodwin867@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:48 pm

4datez.com / hotsinglebabe
Last Login: 6 days ago
Relationship status: Single
Looking for: Male
Here for: Relationship

(lindagodwin867@yahoo.com)
Hello i saw your profile I decided to write you and
love making friends now you hit me back on this email
below (lindagodwin867@yahoo.com)
Yours sincerely,
Miss linda

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda; <lindagodwin 867@yahoo. com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:54 pm

From 24Luv

singlebabe01
- Profile ID: 93313
- 24 y/o female (1989 - November - 20)
- alexander, USA
- English
- Have no children

Hi Dear,
I am Miss linda by name .I am a decent and an obidient lovely girl ,i love making friends and exchanging idears .
I do be very glad
to know you better getting into this net working newly and ,I hope to make you my very good friend if this is also what you are looking for,i am open to good exchanges of idears ,letters pictures,and getting to know each other very well ,which is good for good relationship .you can reach me on the email address below
(lindagodwin 867@yahoo. com)
Yours sincerely,
Miss linda

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Edith Adu; <edith_5adu@yahoo.com>

Postby Sailory » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:36 pm

anitaweah674@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6010772920" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Anita W

Hello dear,my name is miss Anita weah i am so happy to read your profile,please i will like us to know each other and to establish a strong relationship.contact me on anitaweah674@yahoo.com to enable me share my picture with you and for you to know me more in further comminication.have a nice day. Anita

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda; <lindagodwin 867@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:45 pm

From 24Luv

singlebabe01
- Profile ID: 93313
- 24 y/o female (1989 - November - 20)
- alexander, USA
- English
- Have no children

Hi Dear,
I am Miss linda by name .I am a decent and an obidient lovely girl ,i love making friends and exchanging idears .
I do be very glad
to know you better getting into this net working newly and ,I hope to make you my very good friend if this is also what you are looking for,i am open to good exchanges of idears ,letters pictures,and getting to know each other very well ,which is good for good relationship .you can reach me on the email address below
Yours sincerely,
Miss linda

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda; <lindagodwin 867@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:46 pm

Contact me again under her 24Luv-Profile............

Hi Dear,
I do be very glad
Yours sincerely,
Miss linda

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jovitagril@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:19 pm

Netlog: jovitadaneil227
Female - 25 years, Pudukkottai, India
Name: Jovita child

hello my new friend,
i saw you profile today is very
nice can i be you friend contact
me with my email [jovitagril@yahoo.com]
i will give you my photo is now whom i am

repley me at,,,,,, (jovitagril@yahoo.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rose david <rose11david@hotmail.com>

Postby jaga » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:03 am

MICROSOFT

Hello,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Are currently in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to help me transfer the funds, despite the fact that he has succeeded in some way.
Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when I was in Dakar, his name is Rev Father Charles Paul and his email address is as follows: (revcharles.paul@yahoo.com) Or call this number (+221 7721 593 20)

Ask them to send a certified bank draft of $ 300,000.00 us dollars that I prepared and kept for compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Charles Paul instructs him where to send the draft Cheque.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction Rev Charles Paul on your behalf to receive that money. So feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the check to you without delay.

Take care and bye for now.
yours truly,
Mrs. Rose.

Return to “Black Females”