It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:31 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Juliet Johnson - juliet_johnson@live.fr

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rebeccadiane75@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:27 pm

fluentfuture /
Username: mylu4u
Speaks: English
Relationship status: Single
City: Dakar

Education:
i believe If there's no way, God will make a way. to every one that believe in him

Hobbies & interests:
im here to make a scriouse friend that will make me happy in life i love to meet that person also that will take me as his wife

Other:
im a nice looking girl that have love to people

Hello dear,
My name is Miss Rebecca l look into your profile today,and i become interested i have something special i want to discuses with you, but I find it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.if you accept be close with write me back at: ( rebeccadiane75@yahoo.com ) for more details about me,
thanks Rebecca

rebeccadiane75@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

adu.queen24@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:39 pm

conferendo /
ID: quee22@conferen.do
Female
United States, Alabama
Language: English

Hello Dear,
My name is Queen, I came across your contact today and Became interested in you, please i will like you contact me through this my email address (adu.queen24@yahoo.com) so that I can give you my pictures from there and will also tell you more about my self.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda; <lindagodwin867@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:56 pm

From DMF

singlebabe01
- Profile ID: 93313
- 25 y/o female (1989 - November - 20)
- alexander, USA
- English
- Have no children

'Hi Dear,
am Miss linda by name .I am a decent and an obidient lovely girl ,i love making friends and exchanging idears . do .you can reach me on the email address below
(lindagodwin867@y ahoo.com)
Yours sincerely,
linda
'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Susan Abu, susanabu909@yahoo.ca

Postby jaga » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:00 am

met4love.com/susan20133
Last login 1 day ago
Name: susan20133
Details 24 years old (Libra), Female

Hi friend , Am Miss susan abu,i see your sweet profit today and I really wish to show my interest on you, please you send me your e-mail address here (susanabu909@yahoo.ca ) so that i will be able to send you my photo and tell you more about me,age does not matter in love and truth understanding and careing, yours,
Miss Susan abu

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Rukundo; <vivianrukundo@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:43 pm

From DMF yesterday

VIVI4U
- ID: 245715
- 26 y/o female (1989 - February - 2)
- NEWYORK, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Hello Dear,
My name is Vivian Rukundo i saw your profile today when i was searching for a soul mate and i stopped to take a very good look at it. I want you to know that i will be interested to know you better because you sounded very sweet in your profile and i will like us to become friends and know each other the more. Here is my email address ( vivianrukundo@hotma il.com) send me an email today please! Yours forever,
Vivian.
(Remember that distance,age or color does not matter in a real relationship but love matters alot). I am waiting for your reply now! PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH MY PRIVET EMAIL ADDRESSES IS ( vivianrukundo@hotma il.com)

Hello My Dear,
How was your night over there in your country, I believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Vivian Rukundo I am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so I am comfortable with your age, I am from Rwanda in East Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single, (never married) and presently I am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr Habimana Rukundo was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where I am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and I am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. I will also like to see yours today!
Hopping to hear from you soonest,
Yours forever,
Miss Vivian Rukundo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

minerva

Bookmark and Share

divine_kwaje@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:29 pm

DSM

lindagodwin867: samson
[lindagodwin867]
Activity:
1 day(s) ago
male :mrgreen: , 25, NEWYORK, United States.

Hi Dear,
am Miss divine by name .I am a decent and an obidient lovely girl ,i love making friends and exchanging idears if is what you want.you can reach me on the email address below
divine_kwaje@yahoo.com)
Yours sincerely,
divine

ALSO IN ---> ADL ( AsiaDatingLove) as :

divine
@singlebabe023
Firstname: divine
Marital status: Single
City: alabama
Education: High School – Graduated
Religion :Christian – Catholic
Ethnicity :African American

About me: am very good looking babe from alabam city usa and lovel calm honest person

Hi Dear,
am Miss divine by name .I am a decent and an obidient lovely girl ,i love making friends and be very glad to know you better getting into this net working newly and ,I hope to make you my very good friend if this is also what you are looking for,i am open to good exchanges of idears ,letters pictures,and getting to know each other very well ,which is good for .you can reach me on the email address below
(divine_kwaje@yahoo.com)
Yours sincerely,
divine

IN CUDDLEME with same user name like in ADL and same message like in DSM

Pic already posted
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

chomyopete@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:37 pm

VK

Chomy Opete

Current city:
Dakar
Education
School:
Collège Al Zahraa '88
Dakar

my name is chomy It is my pleasure to write you after reading your profile
please Contact me back with this email address(chomyopete@yahoo.com)for more explanation
and sending of my picture
Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life
Chomy

(chomyopete@yahoo.com) ---> LEADS TO THIS http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 2&start=15

PIC already posted

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Rukundo - vivianrukundo@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:11 pm

SKYPE ID: live:vivianrukundo

=>>waydate.com/profile.php?ID=158585
VIVIAN4ME
- 24 y/o woman
- from Albertville, Alabama, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 19 to 29 y/o

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ruth Johnson - ruthjohnson30@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:30 pm

Subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST

I am more than happy to reply to my mail, what is your day today i hope that all is well and good with them
also their health and work.

My name is Miss Ruth Johnson and 24 years old, single and never been married, I am from Sudan in Africa but
now residing in Christ the King FOR ALL THE CHURCH here in Senegal, its like one staying in the prison and I
hope by Gods grace and assistance I will come here soon. I do not have any relatives now whom I can go to all
my relatives ran away in the middle of a war.

The only person I have now is Rev. Peter James, who is the Minister Reverend behind the church in this camp (Christ the King FOR ALL THE CHURCH) .The pastors e-mail address is (reverend_peterjames@yahoo.com) was
very nice to me since I came here, but I do not live with him, and I live in a shelter because women have two men's camp, one Hostels second for women.The Pastors Tel number is (221774072371).

Call me through his number. If you call and tell him you want to talk to me, he sends me in the hostel. As a refugee here I do not have any rights or privileges of all things whether it's money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go to college, because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, I have a death certificate of my late father here with me which I will send to you the last one, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Africa, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 3.5 (three million five hundred thousand US dollars).

So I'd like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it we can travel to Europe and live there.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows about this priest, because he is like a father to me. Thus, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell anyone for fear of losing my life and the money if people get to know about it.

Remember, I give you all this information due to the trust that an on you.I like honest, understanding and God fearing people, truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking. My favorite language is English but our language
is Nubian and Nilo-Hamitic but I speak English fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe.

Meanwhile I will like to call me like I said, I dedicate to say. Have a nice day and think about me.
We look forward to hear from you soonest Thanks and remain blessed Yours in love, mercy

Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 14:17:15 +0000

minerva

Bookmark and Share

julietjohnson4@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:12 pm

TAGGED/HI5

Juliet J

Last Active:

Profile Views:27 times

Profile Skin:Default

Nice to meet you, my name is juliet, i saw your profile and i became interested to contact you for a genuine friendship, I am not always on tagged and will like to know more about you, Please i will like you to send me an email [julietjohnson4@hotmail.com] so that i can tell you more about me and also give you my photos,thanks from juliet

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rose - rose11david@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:24 pm

Photo stolen from model "Deidrena"- Deidrena Adriannah Lux
modelmayhem.com/portfolio/886089/viewall
cityevents.tv/talentfinder/Model/New_York/11952/ueidrena.html
mademan.com/chickipedia/deidrena/
facebook.com/deidrena

personals.salon.com/users/florenceaz
florenceaz
28, Female, Straight
New York, NY
Career/Job student
Education High School
Faith Catholic (Very Important to me)
Race/Ethnicity Middle Eastern
Children Not for me

About florenceaz
Hello, My name is Rose, I saw your profile today and i picked interest in you.I wish to be in love relationship
with you and may be we can discover ourselves as real partners for life. This is my email address (rose11david@hotmail.com) please dear contact me direct to my inbox so that i will give you my photos,and tell you more about me, contact me direct to my inbox with my email address here (rose11david@hotmail.com)
thanks and God bless you Rose,

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favour abdel - favourabdel88@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:50 pm

MDF/ favour4ulove
favour abdel
25 year old, woman from Senegal

Hello my name is favour, I will like to know you because i will like to be your friend,just send me an mail to (favourabdel88@hotmail.com)so that we can know each other i will be waiting to received your mail Thanks

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rebecca - rebeccadd15@ymail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:18 pm

fluentfuture.com//student/mylu4u
User: mylu4u
City: Dakar
Relationship status: Single
Education:
i believe If there's no way, God will make a way. to every one that believe in him

Hobbies & interests:
im here to make a scriouse friend that will make me happy in life
i love to meet that person also that will take me as his wife

Other:
im a nice looking girl that have love to people

Hello dear, my name is Rebecca, i came across your profile now on this Site . So I decided to stop by an let you know that I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something special i want to discuses with you, but I find it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail. (rebeccadd15@ymail.com) So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK, you can contact me through my e-mail id Is, (rebeccadd15@ymail.com) Regard, Rebecca

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rebecca Danei - rebeccadd15@ymail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:22 pm

clone;
.livedatesearch.com/file/photos/616/163616_150x150.jpg
Cristina,
woman, 27
Gambia, Banjul
To love myself and all my flaws. To tr...

VK / Rebecca Danei
DELETED

Good day please i have something special i want to discuses with you and also
send you my picture,reply through this ID (rebeccadd15@ymail.com) i will tell
you more about me ok thank http:/ /vk.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Susan Mark - susan.mark_22@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:38 pm

mydailyflog.com/princessmark437/calendar/20120512
princessmark437
princess mark
28 year old, woman from Sudan
Hello dear...good to have you here!!

Hello dear, my name is Susan, i came across your profile now.So I decided to stop by an let you know that I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something special i want to discuses with you, but I find it difficult to express myself here, since it´s a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail (susan.mark_22@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK, you can contact me through my e-mail id Is,(susan.mark_22@yahoo.com) Regard, Susan.

Return to “Black Females”