It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Joy Falli; <joyfalli32@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vicky Johnson, vitjohnson@live.com

Postby jaga » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:30 pm

Hi5 / Victoria J
Languages: English
Orientation: Straight

Hello my name is Victoria I saw your profile today. I will love you to be my friend contact me back direct to my email ( vitjohnson@live.com ) so that i will give you my pictures and to tell you more about myself in details, write me back direct to my email ( vitjohnson@live.com )

Badoo / Vicky Johnson - Profile deleted
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
vitjohnson@live.com
My name is Victoria Johnson, I want us to be friend
write me back with my email ( vitjohnson@live.com )
so that i can send you my pictures

Vicky Johnson, vitjohnson@live.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

KAVITA, kv-baby2014@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:01 pm

romlove / KV67
Name: KAVITA
Type:single
Looking for a: man Age:30-35
Relations:Relationship

Description:
HELLO AM A VERY NICE LOVELY GIRL WITH RESPECT AND CARING PERSONHELLO AM A VERY NICE LOVELY
GIRL WITH RESPECT AND CARING PERSONHELLO AM A VERY NICE LOVELY GIRL WITH RESPECT AND CARING PERSONHELLO AM A VERY NICE LOVELY GIRL WITH RESPECT AND CARING PERSON

Hi, My name is kavita. a young lady,I got attracted and impressed when i read through your
profile, i will like to know you. if interested i will like you send letters to my private email box
( kv-baby2014@hotmail.com ) so i can send you my pictures and tell you more about myself.
thank you

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Prisca; <khalilprisca11@hotmail.com/joyheine202@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:27 pm

From C

ktty

23 / Female / Straight / single, From arizona . Living in Troyes, Champagne-Ardenne, France. Attended n/a.

About Me
I'm an easy going sincere loving honest kind of person looking for a sincere loving honest kind of man for a serious relationship thanks. I'm an easy going sincere loving honest kind of person looking for a sincere loving honest kind of man for a serious relationship thanks. I'm an easy going sincere loving honest kind of person looking for a sincere loving honest kind of man for a serious relationship thanks.

(khalilprisca11@hotmail.com)
Hello nice to meet you, i'm Prisca and i'm
interested to have a good and real love
relationship with you after viewing from your
profile and i will like you to write me direct to my
private email (khalilprisca11@hotmail.com) for us
to exchange pictures together and i will also give
you more details about me thanks as i wait to
hear from you.

2015-04-09 20:01:03

....... FB pic
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

pmaxwell20@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:02 pm

.zorpia.com/#!profile/sweetangel4166
sweet
23, London, United Kingdom

Greetings to you, I am Miss Precious
please i need your attention
i have something very important
to discus with you so please contact
me through my email address
thanks
(pmaxwell20@hotmail.com)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Miss Prisca, angelpkhalil@hotmail.com diff pic

Postby minerva » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:53 am

VK

Prisca Khalil (Prisca)
reply me at(ANGELPKHALIL@HOTMAIL.COM)
Birthday:
July 10, 1991
Hometown:
assty
Relationship status:
Single
Company:
THE MUSICAL STUDENT
Languages:
English
Contact information
Current city:
Gagra
Education
College or university:
SUP'INFO '88
School:
Школа №2 '16
Ambrolauri, 2010–2016
Beliefs
Political views:
Moderate
Personal priority:
Family and children
Important in others:
Intellect and creativity
Personal information
Activities:
Cooking, singing, and fun type
Interests:
Sports and dancing
Favorite music:
worship
Favorite movies:
action
Favorite TV shows:
mtv base
Favorite books:
interesting novels
Favorite games:
n/a
Favorite quotes:
reply me at(ANGELPKHALIL@HOTMAIL.COM) for more details about me thanks
About me:
A sincere loving honest kind of person.
Career
Company:
THE MUSICAL STUDENT
Gagra

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Camella Pepe; <camella_pepe02@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:49 pm

cam1010 ....... camellapepe08@yahoo.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: New York
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Personal Description:

i am a young decent,responsible and God fearing girl ,studying medicine in university

........ writes

Hi Dear
Nice to meet you,
My name is Camella Pepe, i am a young decent,responsible and God fearing girl ,studying medicine in university, i am looking for a reliable and trusted, honest person., I believe we can get acquainted, so if it interests you, please reach me back here for further communications. I stop here awaiting your responds.Please get back to my email box (camella_pepe02@hotmail.com) so that I will send more of my pictures to you and tell you more about my self, A good friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to come because God has his own way to bring people together, Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life, and i have something important to discuss with you ,

May God bless you as I wait impatiently to read from you
(camella_pepe02@hotmail.com)
With Loves & Regards
Yours Friend Camella.

210.68.95.62 ...... Proxy with Spamreports

SEEDNET
Digital United Inc.
Chyi-Chuan Yang
9F, No. 125, Song Jiang Road
Taipei, Taiwan

Email give a Hit in FB for Camella Pepe (Dan)

facebook.com/christian.k.ronaldo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Camella Pepe; <camellapepe08@hotmail.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:04 pm

When looking at some older comments from this now scam-abused FB, it was likely hijacked and before (2011, 12), belonged to someone from Indonesia.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joy Fejoku, JOY.FEJOKU@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:36 pm

waydate.com/profile.php?ID=167278
joyove04
24 y/o woman
New York, USA

hello
My name is miss Joy, i saw your profile and it drew my attention to write
to you. I would like you to communicate me through my e-mail address
(JOY.FEJOKU@hotmail.com)
blessed.
Joy Fejoku'
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

maryavor1@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:52 pm

TAGGED /HI5

Mary A

Last Active:3 months ago

Profile Views:159 times

Profile Skin:Default

OK Please try to contact me with email id ( maryavor1@yahoo.com )so i will send you my Photos to you.and tell you more about me or you send me youer mail id

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cadis Albert - Cadis_Albert@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:15 am

4everdating/ Cadis
Real name Cadis
I am Female
Looking for Male
Location German, NE, USA
Here for Friendship
Age 25 y.o.
Match's desired age from 30 to 65
Status Single ready to mingle
Ethnicity African
About me: i am a young decent,responsible and God fearing girl ,studying medicine in university,

Hi Dear Nice to meet you,
My name is Cadis, i am a young decent,responsible and God fearing girl ,studying medicine in university, i am looking for a reliable and trusted, honest person., I believe we can get acquainted, so if it interests you, please reach me back here for further communications. I stop here awaiting your responds.Please get back to my email box (Cadis_Albert@hotmail.com) so that I will send more of my pictures to you and tell you more about my self,
A good friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to come because God has his own way to bring people together,

May God bless you as I wait impatiently to read from you
((Cadis_Albert@hotmail.com)
With Loves & Regards
Yours Friend Cadis

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Camella Pepe; <camella_pepe02@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:44 pm

.... from MBN

UID 185959
Full Name Camella
Birth Year 1991
City Dakar
Country Senegal
Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)

Tell you later...

Hi Dear
My name is Camella, i am a young decent girl ,studying medicine , i am looking for a reliable person., I believe we can get acquainted, so if it interests you, please reach me back here for further communications. I stop here awaiting your responds.Please get back to my email box (Camella_pepe02@hotmail.com) so that I will send more of my pictures to you and tell you more about my self,

(Camella_pepe02@hotmail.com)
With Loves & Regards
Yours Friend Camella
2016-02-16 20:56:53

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:56 pm

Hello xxxxxx,

Your message "hi" to me was waitlisted.

Get your message to my inbox by clicking the following link.

CLICK HERE ----> I'll definately not!!!!!

Thank you,
camella_pepe02@hotmail.com

P.S. ...you'll only have to do this once. Future emails will appear immediately in my inbox.

Boxbe
Supercharge your Email
Boxbe, Inc. | 65 Broadway, Suite 601 | New York, NY 10006
Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

Final-Recipient: rfc822; camella_pepe02@hotmail.com
Diagnostic-Code: X-Boxbe-Notice; message given low priority. To fix, see accompanying notice.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:16 pm

Dearest One
Brief introduction.
Thanks for being friendly, my real name as i told you is Miss Camella Pepe, i am 24 years old girl) single and never married I'm a medical student but i have not yet completed my educational career as result of some political and bad government we had which lead to war in my home country. i from Democratic Republic of Congo,but presently residing in Dakar Senegal as a Refugee. as result of the calamity that befall on my home few years back.

My late Father Dr. Pepe Simba, from Democratic Republic of Congo .He was the owner of beverages Industries Limited and also was the minister for commerce and industry in my country during the regime of the former of State (late Kabila). before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my beloved Dad and Mum in cold blood.I was so Luckily to escaped to Senegal by the help of a reverend sister who took me to this orphanage home that is built and managed by the Catholic Church organization.

My situation over here is very difficult that i question my self a lot. Life as a Refugee is very difficult and critical that i want to leave as soon as possible,living as a refugee is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace and with your help i will come out of the situation soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is a (rev father Samuel Owen) here in the City. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money, outside my country which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is ( $4.3 million) Four Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). This is the main reason why i came to the site to search for someone that can help for the transactions

My desire is to invest these money in your country or anywhere save enough outside for security and political reasons.I want you to help me claim and retrieved this fund from the (BANK) Fund Holders and Transfer it into your account in your country for investment purposes on profitable ventures.

If you can be of an assistance to me,i will offer you 12% of the total fund. while i have set aside 8% of the total fund for any expenses incur by you during and after the process.Please if you are wiling to help me, send me an e-mail to indicate your wiliness by sending me your information so that i can forward it to the bank inform them that i have seen a foreign partner that can help me for the transfer. the information's are;

YOUR FULL NAME..........................?
YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE..........?
YOUR OCCUPATION.......................?
YOUR PHONE NO................. ...........?
YOUR AGE............................

After the transfer is done you into your account,you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.so that i will further my Education in your country, I kept this secret to people in this hostel here.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the feeling in me,i just feel something strange in me at this moment.and it may sound funny why i trusted you,but this is truth,your e-mail is coming directly into my heart as if you are speaking in person to me.

All i have said are word of sincere,i am confident in this.You can call me with this number(+221-773762816) It is the telephone number of the Rev Father Samuel Owen, who is working as a missionary in this orphanage home and also the disciplinarian. He is like a father to all of us living in this home. So please feel free to call me with his telephone number. And whenever you call him please tell him that you want to speak with Miss Camella Pepe, and he will send for me to come and speak with you ,because I am staying in the woman’s hostel here.

May God bless you as I wait patiently to read from you
With Loves & Regards
Miss Camella

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Darling ,i believe that this our relationship is the direction of God, because before i contact you i pray and fast to the almighty Father to direct me to Someone who will be Caring, Honest,Trustworthy and God fearing person, I am an Orphan and with the Consultation with the almighty Father is my Confidence in you i will give the Bank contact where late Father deposited the money,in my next mail so that you will contact the Bank for more information on how the will transfer the money into your Bank account in your country so that i will join you immediately

baby1_1.jpg

baby2.jpg

baby17.jpg

baby88.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Darling Good Morning
I am sending you this email to know how you are doing and how is your health over there, with hope that all is well with you, i thank God, i am here always dreaming and thinking of you the Almighty Father is going to bless you for your effort and your love toward me

Darling i am very happy for your respond to my mail i sent to you and I have gone through your mail and all the contents of your mail was quite understood i thank you for your concern and I wish to use this opportunity to say thank you once again for taking time out of your busy schedule to write to me meanwhile i have giving you the last secret of me,and you know my chosen you is not all me alone it was after my fasting and praying that i made contact with you and I have chosen you to assist me and I am counting on you, and assure you with an oath that you we never regret of helping me,i promise you with the name of God ,meanwhile i will give you the contact of the bank where my late father deposit the money in my next mail so that you will contact the bank to know the possibility of transferring the money into your account in your country so that i will join in your country immediately with out delay

I am waiting to hear from you
yours forever
With Loves & Regards
Yours Lonely Camella.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Pauline West - paulinewest38@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:14 pm

Tagged - Hi5
Pauline W

Nice to meet you! My name is pauline west,i saw your profile today and i became intrested in you, i will also
like to know more about you ,please i want you to send an email to my email address so that we may know
each other and send to you my pictures, for we to know more about our selves. Here is my email address (paulinewest38@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remember the distance or collour does not matter but love matters allot in life).

Return to “Black Females”