It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:10 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Joy Falli; <joyfalli32@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Favour Khalifa; <favour_weah27@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:06 am

She contact me Tuesday in DMF as

blessing520
- ID: 164047
- 24 y/o female (1986 - October - 8)
- new york, USA
- English,
- student
- Have no children

hello
My name is miss favour khalifa,i saw your profile todayat http://www.datemefree.and" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email (favour_weah27@yaho o.com) believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss favour.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

favour_weah27@yahoo .com

Hello my love,
How are you today?
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar senegal

My name is favour Khalifa from Liberia in West Africa, i am 23yrs old, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr Wilson Khalifa was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold .

it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country senegal where i am leaving now.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of
the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to,

all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Emmanuel George who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 772 030 664 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $3.8M (Three Million Eirght Hundred Thousand Dollars),
i have my late father's Deposit Certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in order to further my studies as instructed by my father before his death, i am contacting you because my father instructed me to meet a foriegn partner.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.My favourite language is English and i speak English very fluently.Please i will like you to answer me these questions:

1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transfered into your account?
2. can i trust you as a genuine friend ?
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have alot to tell you..
Have a nice day and think about me.

Attach here is my pictures for you
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
favour

SONATEL
Pool pour BAS2
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Favour Khalifa; <favour_weah27@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Favour Khalifa; <favour_weah27@yahoo.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:55 pm

I've got the same email and pictures than my buddy icefm.... :cool:
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:09 pm

She contact me just now in WD as

favour520
- 24 y/o female (1986 April 09)
- from Montluzon, Allier, France
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

favour_weah27@yahoo.com

Glad that I'm just browsing now in the Internet and found your profile and i was much feelings over it,I'm miss favour khalifa by name,please i will like us to hold a good relationship with a real love,I'm happy to look at your profile today,you sound so gentle to me that was the reason why i fall very much interested in you,contact me personal with my private box(favour_weah27@yahoo.com)for more introduction also i will sent my pictures to you so we can know more about each other,i will be happy to see your mail my dear,age or colour even distance can't deny any genuine love,so please lets give our self a trial,thanks till i hear from you,
miss favour
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Falli; <joyfalli32@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:08 pm

She contact me Tuesday in GFD as

favour4u
- ID: 2823
- 26 y/o female (1984 - May - 16)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello Dear ,
My name is Miss joy falli, I got your contact details in this site and i am interested in knowing you and being friendly with you . I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that i will send my préfecture to you,so that we can get to know each other better.My private e-mail (joyfalli32@ yahoo.com)) I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hear more from you soonest.
Yours truly,
Miss joy falli,
Again my confidential email address to receive your reply is as thus (joyfalli32@ya hoo.com)
kisses

How are you today? hope fine, Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It's just that I have been obliged to lay a more trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, first of all i revealed my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom i am, I will really like us to have a good relationship inspire of anything because I have this feeling that you are my life and you will not betray me.

My dear like i told you in my first mail my name is Joy Falli I'm 24, from Sudan in Africa , 5.fit tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Late Dr Barnabas M Falli was the personal advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp.
My dearest, In this refugee we are only allowed to go out two times in a week.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is (Rev.John Ken) who is the pastor of the (Living Christian Church) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 779 699 656 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel, as a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to further my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Bank in which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7.3 M(seven Million three Hundred Thousand Dollars)
so i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you, I kept this secret to people in the refugee here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking, fluently Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.

here is my space.

How do you see life:
what is your full name:
what do you do A for living:
what is the name of your country and state:

Dearest i want you to know that age or distant doesn't matter anything but love matters a lot of things, i would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail, Attached here is my picture, i like to see yours, hoping to hear from you soon.
Have a nice day and think about me..
Yours Lovely One
Miss Joy Falli.
Kiss.

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Peace Zaya, peacekhalifar1@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:32 am

41.208.136.126 Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega n/a Senegal

Dearest

Firstly, I thank you for your reaction to my mail, in line with the message , which i have sent to you.How was your night over there in your country, i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

I am Miss Peace Zaya, i am from Zimbabwe, i was born on 4th of May 1988. i am undergraduate in the school of nursing in my country Zimbabwe. i am fair in complexion, height 5.6ft, my Hobbes is Reading, Singing, Writer and cooking. due to political war crisis that happened in my country my late father Dr. Edson Zaya was the the MDC treasurer for Ward 9 in Shamva North in Zimbabwe my parents were been killed and our home are been burnt to harshes , because he is not in support of Zanu PF of President Robert Mugabe. when i return back from school i saw our home and my parents are been killed therefore i have to ran to a refugee camp in near by country Dakar Senegal to take a refugee there. .I do not have any relatives now whom I can go to all our relatives fled in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev.Pastor Emmanuel Christopher George, who is a pastor (United Church of Christ) here in the camp he was very pleasant for me since I arrived here, but I do not live with him, and I live in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

If you want the reverend email address is (reverend_emmanuelgeorge@yahoo.com) His Tel number ( +221-771-973-988), if you call, tell him that you want to talk to me, he would send for me in a dormitory women. Please listen to this, when my father was alive he deposited the sum of $3.5M (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars),. in the Bank, which he use my name as the next of kin. but since i have been trying to apply to the bank for them to release my late father funds to me so that i can use it to start up life and continue my education, but the bank refuse due to my refugee status here that I do not have any right and because of my under age to handle such huge amount . it is the only Rev. Pastor that is in charge of the refugee camp that knows about this money, all that i am looking for is honest, caring, faithful, God fearing and open minded person who will help me to transfer this fund as my foreign partner, so that from there you can send me some part of the money to get my traveling document and my flight ticket to come and leave with you over there in your country. if you really care to help me out kindly write me back so that i will give you the bank contact information and as well introduced you to the bank as my foreign partner and please for the safety of my life here try keep this within you avoid me losing my life.

Once i see your names in full and contact, i will send the bank contact details to you, so that from there you will make contact with them Concerning the account and find out The possibility of transferring this fund into your position.i really appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.Please send me your full contact
1,Your country name ..............
2,Your phone and fax number ...............
3,Your working place and position in the office ..........
4,Your passport number ......
so that i can use it to write a letter of nomination to the bank so that when you contact the bank, they will know of a truth that you are coming on my behalf
take care of yourself and God bless you
hope to hear from you soonest
yours in love

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary M. Falli; <maryfalli@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:27 pm

She contact me yesterday in DMF as

- ID: 190647
- 24 y/o female (1987 - July - 14)
- texas city, USA
- English,
- student
- Have no children
- Ethnicity Mixed

Hello
My name is Mary, i saw your profile today and i became interested in you, i will like to know you more, you can send a mail to my email address, i will give you my pictures there, here is my email address (maryfalli@yahoo.co .uk) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above Mary.(Remember the distance or age or collour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME HERE ON (maryfalli@yahoo.co .uk)

Thanks From

Mary

Hello My Dearest One,

How are you today? hope fine, Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It's just that I have been obliged to lay a more trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, first of all i revealed my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom i am, I will really like us to have a good relationship inspire of anything because I have this feeling that you are my life and you will not betray me.

My dear like i told you in my first mail my name is Mary M Falli I'm 24, from Sudan in Africa , 5.fit tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Late Dr Banabas M Falli was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp.
My dearest, In this refugee we are only allowed to go out two times in a week.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is (Rev.John Ken) who is the pastor of the (Living Christian Church) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-7796-99-656 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel, as a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to futher my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Bank in which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7.3 M(seven Million three Hundred Thousand Dollars)
so i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you, I kept this secret to people in the refugee here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking, fluently Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.

here is my space.

How do you see life:
what is your full name:
what do you do A for living:
what is the name of your country and state:

Dearest i want you to know that age or distant doesn't matter anything but love matters a lot of things, i would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail, Attached here is my picture, i like to see yours, hoping to hear from you soon.
Have a nice day and think about me..
Yours Lovely One
Mary Falli

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

<<<< she's definately already here but where.................

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mary M. Falli; <maryfalli@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby firefly » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:19 am

Already here into /viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37304.

On Badoo, uid 0234112763, Anita Falli, 23y, from Dakar, Senegal.
“i am a good girl looking for a nice man i am a good girl looking for a nice man i am a good girl looking for a nice man i am a good girl looking for a nice man i am a good girl looking for a nice man i am a good girl looking for a nice man”

On friendsmoo.com, username felicia200900,
First Name: Felicia
Last Name: Avor
Birthday: February 17 1986
(25 years old)
State: new york
City: texas
Account Type: Friends
Network: USA F
Profile Views: 142 profile views
Friends: 1 friends
Updated: 4 month(s) ago
Signup Date: Apr. 30, 2011
My Star Rating is: 16183
My Rank is: New Member
I earned a total of: 51 points.

On chatbazaar.com, with massmail text send to other users: “HELLO,
My name is miss rita, i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address rita.simon58@(removed)(removed) I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in lif
Thanks yours
Miss rita” username vivinice202, 25 years, gay, hometown love, City New York, US, Last active one week ago. “i am good looking nice girli am good looking nice girli am …” in “about me.

On worldsonlinematch.com, username aisha20 – profile available for members only.

On senegal.penpalsoftheworld.org/, username Aisha, 24, from
New york city, “Favorite hobbies : Good Languages spoken : Engilsh”, no other details.

Nora Nyamekye on Facebook, username nora.nyamekye, Has worked at none, Studied at Government Secretarial School, Lives in Kumasi, Ghana, Knows English, twi, From Takoradi.

On lovedate.com, uid 14129, username felicia22 - 25 years, profile available for members only.

Other scammers report with this pictures - aishaomarnkaje@yahoo.co.uk, Linda Bugiba < linda1986bugiba@yahoo.co.uk >.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Peace Zaya <peace4u_baby3@yahoo.com>

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:39 pm

IP: 41.208.159.153
Decimal: 701538201
Hostname: 41.208.159.153
ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Organization: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega

My dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under
the cooperation of a new partner from london I'm in london for
investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile, I didn't
forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds
despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the catholic missionary
who was helping me in Dakar
by name Rev. Father Christopher Emmanuel George whom use to be a God-father to me when i
was in Dakar, his name is reverend Christopher Emmanuel George and his email address is as follows

( reverend_emmanuelgeorge@yahoo.com ) and phone number (+221 772 954 681)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of ($250.000.00) which I prepared and
kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in
this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and
get in touched with Rev. Father Christopher Emmanuel George and instruct him where to send you the money.

God bless you
Peace Zaya
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rita Simon; <ritasimon96@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:42 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD as

nice2011
- 25 y/o female (1986 October 09)
- from South Beach, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

HELLO,
My name is miss Rita, i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address ritasimon96@yahoo.com I believe we can move from here and I am waiting reply soon.
Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life.
Thanks yours
Miss Rita

Hello my dear friend
How are you doing today? with hope that you are fine, I am so happy when I saw your wonderful mail, and i believe that this friendship will build on love,trust and sincerity.but before then i will like to use this opportunity to tell you briefly about myself, My name is Miss Rita Simon from Rwanda in Central Africa , 5.7ft tall , fair in complexion, 25 years of age, never married before and i am currently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of civilian war held in my country .

Now let me dwell briefly on my family , my late father Dr.Simon Oti was a well known politician before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and my mother, i am the only one who escape the incident because i was in the school when the incident happened, and I managed to make my way to Senegal where I'm living Now in refugee camp. besides I will like to know more about you such as your age , country , your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and all of that .

My hobbies are: Cooking, reading, gardening, watching television, I like blues, jazz, I like going to the beach and I love dancing and making people laugh, and i like to be social to everyone , though my experience here in refuge camp and things which i pass through since the death of my parents have made me to know things that my age mate have not know, after the death of my parents, I find it difficult to survive, though i believe that one day my dreaming of getting someone who will love me and makes me happy in life will come through ,

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail and here is my pictures.
Hoping to hear from you soon .
Yours lovely
Rita Simon

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Simon; <ritasimon96@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Hello my dear love
Thanks for you mail and i have seen your pictures which looks very cute, and my heart was filled with rapture when i finished reading your wonderful mail and i really appreciate your relationship. well all i needed is a man i will actually trust and i will give him all the best in me, a man that i will spent my life with in honest and sincerity and i hope to be with you very soon and take very good care of you in a way you never imagine before because i believe it takes love and sincerity in building a good and lasting relationship. i really appreciate you in all sincerity of my heart.In this refuge camp we are only allowed to go out only on monday and friday of the weeks.

Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from this refuge camp one day.and like i told you in my previous mail that i lost my parents in the war that broke out in my country I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.The only person i have now is Rev.pastor Christopher who is the Rev.father here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Rev.pastors telephone number is ( + 221 768597763 ) if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with Rita so that he will send for me in the hostel to answer your cal.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.Please listen to this i want to reveal my secret to you,because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in Royal BANK of SCOTLAND group PLC which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5M (six Million, five Hundred Thousand Dollars). and i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from the money you will send some money for me to get my travel documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me here. and in addition i will like you to keep this secret to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. meanwhile i should in appreciation compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i build on you. I like honest and understanding man,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. and besides you will also help me in invest the money in any business you knows well

my dear i will like you to send me your information, your full name,your home address ,your phone number , your country of origin and your photo as to enable me write a letter of authorization to the bank on your behalf to introduce you as my foreign partner who will stand on my behalf for the transfer.

Your Full Names : ......

House Address : ......

Telephone : ......

your photo ......

Country ........

i am Awaiting to hear from you soon,
Yours lovely

yours Rita

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri May 25, 2012 8:38 pm

hello
My name is miss blessing weah,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email (blessingweah19@yahoo.com) believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss blessing.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

blessingweah19@yahoo.com

Details
Full Name
precious

preciousweah65@yahoo.com

Received from: 41.208.184.124

same pic as the first one above
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

NIKISPOOKY
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joy Falli; <joyfalli32@yahoo.com>

Postby NIKISPOOKY » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:50 am

this person now calls himself or herself ANITA FALLI and targetting facebook users, aking them to email her.
email is anita2012_falli@yahoo.co.uk
this is what he writes

Anita Falli
Hello....dear good day,

i wish you long life and prosperity how are you doing i hope you are feeling fine?My name is anita i saw your profile today and became intrested which really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you,i feel you are the only one missing in my entered life,remember all the darkness in the world,can-not put off the light of a single candle as long as the light of love shines bright in your heart,i will also like to know you the more please reply to my email (anita2012_falli @yahoo.co.uk) so that i can send you my picture for you to know whom i believe we can move from here to next love,also the distance or colour does not matter but love and understading matters alot in life one love for us,and if you look at what you have in life,you have everything in life i am waiting for your mail(anita2012_falli@yahoo.co.uk)so that we can know each other,i wish you the best of all of good things and have a nice day as i am waiting to hear from you soonest.God bless you.
From anita

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tranquil Falli, tranquilfalli@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:58 am

netlog.com/havemetranquil1
havemetranquil1
female - 24 years, Senegal
tranquil falli

allo
How are you today,I hope all is well with you.I am sorry to worry you with my proposal for a relationship with you,Friendship is not because of feelings or what we have but understanding,sharing and caring!
friendship doesn't deal with distance,age, height even complexion and religion or tribe!
Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged!
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance!(tranquilfalli@yahoo.com) thats my mail contact i really cares for your Friendship and more !
I'll attach my pictures To your mailbox in my next communication with you.
thanks.miss Tranquil .

Contact the bank now on how to transfer the $ 5.3 million dollars deposited by my late father I am the nearest relative. I have mapped out 15 percent for anyone who would help me assuming who have not entered my life and 5% for expenses that may arise in this transfer. My dear I am glad that God has brought me from this situation and i promise to be good and also needed in every area of my life you will investing this money since I am too young to handle this amount of money.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Basiler Greene; <basiler1414@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:06 pm

From FOD

basiler4real
- Name basiler aburey
- 25 y/o woman (1987 November 16)
- from Baldwin, Florida, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 18 to 28 y/o

Hello.
how are you today?
My name is Basiler Greene I hope you are fine and all is well with you.Thank God I saw your contact today.I need you to contact my emailbox so i can send you my details and my photo just send an email to me(basiler1414@yahoo.com).
Yours, Basiler Greene.

Email givre a Hit in FB

http://www.facebook.com/basiler.greene" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pic already posted 02/11/11

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sadia, sadiayounes1@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:01 pm

tagged
Saddiaa T
Tagline: looking for a honest and good relationship
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

My name is Sadia, i lov ur profile and i hav chosen u to be my only friend, pls contact me direct in my private email id on ( sadiayounes1@yahoo.co.uk ) with ur own contact email id

Return to “Black Females”