It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Joy Falli; <joyfalli32@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: joyheine202@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue May 11, 2021 5:29 pm

Joy Heine
Born on: April 12

Hi dear, My name is Joy it's a pleasure to meet you dear, I prefer you contact me through my private email, (joyheine202@gmail.com) I will reply to you and tell you more about myself OR you send me your email i will write to you .

also on waplog from Senegal

Re: joyheine202@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

joyheine202@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:24 pm

..... from IGD

23 y/o woman from Alteveer, Provincie Drenthe, Netherlands

Seeking a man from 18 to 28 years old
English(Very bad),
Profile ID: 56457

Description:
I am wonderful ,and honest lady out here to find an honest man who is serious and caring ,i like to tour round the world and see adventurous movies

Ideal match description:
I am wonderful ,and honest lady out here to find an honest man who is serious and caring ,i like to tour round the world and see adventurous movies

Please contact me on my private email address (joyheine202@gmail.com) so i can tell you more about myself it's very confidential and please try and do that now

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

joyheine202@gmail.com, joyheine07@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:39 am

joyheine07 Apr 13
Contact me through my email if you want us to know each other joyheine202@gmail.com

joyheine07
Email joyheine07@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 24 y.o.
Country South Africa
City Johannesburg
Here for Friendship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Other
Religion Other
Education Other
Occupation I am wonderful ,and honest lady out here to find an honest man who is serious and caring ,i like to tour round the world and see adventurous movies
Description
Personal Description I am wonderful ,and honest lady out here to find an honest man who is serious and caring ,i like to tour round the world and see adventurous movies

IP Address Geolocation
46.106.223.153 is an IPv4 address owned by Vodafone-Turkey and located in Maslak, Turkey
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Heine - joyheine202@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri May 26, 2023 3:55 pm

How are you today?
I'm writing you with joy from my heart. Based on my Packaged fund, you try to assist me save for me there in your country before you stop trusting and believing me. I want to say thanks, Am sorry for not contacting you for a long time.

So I write to inform you that i get a partner from Dakar Senegal, that help me keep the fund safe, now i am in Dubai with my partner where we live now for investment, I did not forget your past effort to assist me in getting the fund safe for me, although i couldn't make it with you because you stop trusting me but am happy for you, So for the fact that you try to help me save the fund there, I deposited a draft cheque of ($100.000.00)(One Hundred Thousand US Dollars) on your name in UBA United Bank for Africa and they have credited it into another ATM VISA CARD to send to you.

Am given the money to you as a compensation from my heart just manage it, I believe it will help you for something doing, So contact UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) bank in Senegal, as they have agreed to transfer your fund through ATM VISA CARD and they will send the card to you. So, Feel free to contact United Bank For Africa (UBA)

Bank email: ...... unitedbankforafrica150@gmail.com
Telephone; +221 777338177

Contact them to receive your ATM VISA CARD immediately. Ask the bank to post the card to you, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or anywhere in the world. God bless you
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Black Females”