It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:58 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

scammers with pictures of Antonia / Toya Wright a.k.a. Toya Carter

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Pictures stolen from US TV personality Antonia "Toya" Wright (née Johnson previously Carter), better known as Toya Carter
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonia_Wright" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

From last Night in FOD

conon4you
- 36 y/o female (1975 December 10)
- from Artek, Ukraine, Ukraine
- English,
- seeking a Man from 31 to 41 y/o

Best Regards

Please dear, am sorry for this emmbracement to your e-mail am mrs conon webster 31yrs origne from haiti married here in united kingdom but incidentaly being a widow since six months and left alone with two kids loveth and loarel.
I felt to your e-mail when I was searching through the google for a political stability country with honest person who can stand as my partner to help me develop a profitale investment for the feature of my Kids because the wicked family of my late husband are after me and my kids.

I wish if is the will of God we can start from here to build this relationship with sincerely mind till we meet face to face.
But for our better presentation kindly dentify yourself direct to my private email ; webconon@yahoo.co.uk

Best Regards Ur's Beloved Sis.
Dr. Mrs W. C. CONON.
Norfolk Place, London W2 1QW,

........ given address is a Pub

Webster Conon; <webconon@yahoo.co.uk>

With due respect my derest,
Am happy to read again from you, but before we proceed I will like to introduce and I pray by God will so we can start from here.

I'm Doctor Mrs. Clarice Canon Webster 31yrs
Hight 5.3ft Weight 68kg
Nationaly Haitian But married here in U.K. but incidentaly am widow since Six months left alone with two girls Lovet 9yrs and Leorel 6ys
I am Professional doctor physiologist in hyderabad
I speaks French and English.
My Physical appearance as you take a look at my attachment photos.

objectif
Since the death of my beloved husband Dr Alexander Webster, his wicked farmily are against me and my little Kids.
they want to claim my late beloved treasure telling me their primitive culture don't partake any portion with female as my two kids are girls and am regreting why i did not do curt wedding.

Brother, as am writing to you now the case is pending next month 23 April 12 at Curt of Justice United Kingdom, apparently they succeeds it means they will be entitled to part of the deposit and properties and only my lawyer is runing this case on my side because am sharing tears this days as i lost my beloved also i lost my people during the Haiti earthquake and i don't want to invole any friend on this issue to avoid the attention of this family.

Only God knows I love them but because of their wicked acts I decided to search through google for a stability country with honest person.
But as you can see there is no trust in this internet there a lots of fake but i did this trust to you because among all my search God directed my communication to your mail so try to for give me if I just felt this trust without minding our face to face but I will do my best to plan my trip for our face to face.
Please, if this proposition offends your moral values, please do accept my apology as am searching for honest persom who I can trust as my partner so i can permit him pull out (£1 million pounds sterling) , from my late's husband account in BNP PARIBAS BANK U.K .

I want to use this amount to develop a profitable invesstiment in the stability country for the feature of my kids.

I discussed about the transfer with the Bnp London bank manger Mr. PRIOT and he agreed to help, so he need immediate contact of my partner to his office.

Please my dearest, i will be happy to know more about you with your current photo and your full identification to enable me send the account informations to you and permite your contact to the bank manager.

here is my current photos and our wedding photo with my beloved Husband Dr. Webster S. Alexander..
Yours beloved Sister
Dr. Mrs Clarice Conon Webster
Tel. +447024087594
34 Norfolk Place, London W2 1QW,
United Kingdom.

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

my current photo.jpg

our weding day on 13 dec. 2001.jpg

By Pic 1 we fall over Antonia "Toya" Wright (née Johnson previously Carter; born October 27, 1983) is an American reality television personality but better known as Toya Carter. She is best known as the ex-wife of Dwayne Michael "Lil Wayne" Carter. Since their break up she has been raising their daughter Reginae Carter.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Good morning My Dearest, How is your day and your family on my side just that my little daughter Loarel is catching little fever but she is getting better after supporting her with first aid.

thanks for your reply with your open minded and i want you to understand that is only God knows why he join my relationship to your care.

Here in U.K is so cold with up to 10cm, is 6;30 i will drive to office at 9am but right now am in my room communicating to you with wire less network because this wicked home is monitoring me through via networks.

I really want to plan my trip to see you face to face but based on this case I did not permite to travels out until the case is over next month.

ls true that there is no confidence in this internet but without Confidence there is no relationship so try to forgive me as I felt trust in you without seen you face to face but I belived in God who directed my relationship to you with hope he will never disppoint me.

Beloved, based on your honest i have decided with all my heart to build this relationship with you as God directed me and i belive you will not disappoint me because am permitting you to contact immediately the bnp bank and make your urgent arrangement with the bank so you can pull out this amount of (£1 million pounds sterling) from my late husband account in bnp bank to your save even if you can direct the bank to start sending the fund through via western union or money gram please i want you to pull out all the amount before the judgment date at Royal Curt of Justice U.K.

I have deposited today a letter of authorisation to permit your contact with the bnp paribas UK bank here.

Please dearest, I want to know your times table to avoid distracting you because after reading your letter I reminded again the bnp bank manager Mr. PROT about my authorisation to you concerning the transfer and he promise to help us and he adivsed me to keep it secret from the family untill the money pull out to your name.

Here I attached my identity with my late husband passport may be if the bank ask it from you.

So copy the bnp bank email/ bnparibaslondoncom@london.com
and fill this bellow Letter and send To

BNP Paribas UK Holdings Limited
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7595 2000
E-mail: bnparibaslondoncom@london.com
http://www.bnpparibas.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sir/madam
I am Mr...............................................................
From.....................................................................
am writing to your bank on behalf of my partner Dr. Mrs. WEBSTER C. CONON.
She directed me to contact your bank with her late husband Bnp Sort Code / 23-46-35
Account name / Development institute International
Account number / 30004 00760 00010009271/92
IBAN Number / FR76
Swift bank Transfer / BNP AFRPPPCE

Please I request urgent to know the arrangement of this transfer of (£1 million pounds sterling) to my account for the development of her projet because her widow situation now is not comfortable with her two kids..

Thank's
Please am waiting to hear from whom this letter is concern
From partner Mr..............................................................
Tel.........................................................

International Passport of Webstar Stephen Alexander.jpg

My residence ID Webster conon.jpg

I think I should share my Happyness about this two Passports with the Police in UK. They should have also some Fun with them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer using Pics of Antonia Johnson-Carter

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:08 pm

I got answer from them today. Seems that Police have removed all her Emailaddresses from the Net. So it was a hard way to find the right way to send them this Passports. The answer is absolutely not what I've expect.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer using Pics of Antonia Johnson-Carter

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Here we have the Profile from "Webstar Stephen Alexander" in 4ppl from where they've stolen the Pic for this Passport.

http://www.4ppl .com/scott_william" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pic was also abused for Job offers:

http://419.bittenus.com/11/8/sirmichaelrake.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scammer using pics of Antonia "Toya" Carter

Postby jaga » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:45 am

Picture stolen from musician Antonia "Toya" Carter
http://theybf.com/2010/06/05/tiny-toyas ... their-love" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Netlog- cononwebster637
female - 31 years, Paris, France

------------
Name Conon webster
Date urodzenia04/02/1981
Resident of Paris France
Native language: Français

Please write on my private e-mail,(Drcononwebster@yahoo.co.uk) "
I'm sorry for burning your profile, I'm Dr. Webster origin of Conon Haiti 31yrs married here in France, but also a widow for six months, and the same with two children and loves Loarel.
I felt my profile, and I Netlog looking through the country with political stability honest person that can stand up to my partner to help me build a profitable investment for the function of my children, because they are villains family after my husband and my children.

I would like, if it is the will of God, we can start from here to build this relationship with sincere mind to meet face to face.
But, for our better presentation kindly login directly to my personal e-mail;
drcononwebster@yahoo.co.uk
=====================
Please dear write to my private e-mail,
(Drcononwebster@yahoo.co.uk) Sorry about that align to your profile, I'm a doctor Conon Origin of Webster 31yrs married here in Haiti to the united kingdom incidentally being a widow for six months, and the same with two children and loves Loarel.
I felt your profile while I was searching on Netlog political stability of a country with a fair person who can stand in my partner to help me on the economic development return on investment for the function of my poor children, because my husband's family for me and my kids .

I would like, if it is the will of God, we can start from here to build this relationship with honestly nothing until you meet face to face.
For our purposes, a better presentation kindly identified directly on my private e-mail;
drcononwebster@yahoo.co.uk Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dr conon Webster <drcononwebster@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby jaga » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:40 am

IP:[41.82.137.148]-Senegal,01,Dakar;
Decimal:693275028-Hostname:41.82.137.148-ISP:SONATEL;

Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 11:07:37 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: dearest, please read this letter carefully,

I'm Doctor Mrs. Clarice Canon Webster 31yrs

High 5.3ft Weight 68kg

Nationality Haitian But married here in U.K. but incidental am widow since Six months left alone with two girls Gomez 9yrs and Leorel 6ys,

I am Professional doctor physician (general Family Doctor)

I speaks French and English.

My Physical appearance as you take a look at my attachment photos.

objective
Since the death of my beloved husband Dr Alexander Webster, his wicked family are against me and my little Kids.
they want to claim my late beloved treasure telling me their primitive culture don't partake any portion with female as my two kids are girls and am regretting why i did not do curt wedding.

Beloved, as am writing to you now the case is pending next month 23 febuary 13 at Curt of Justice United Kingdom, apparently they succeeds it means they will be entitled to part of the deposit and properties and only my lawyer is running this case on my side because am sharing tears this days as i lost my beloved also i lost my people during the Haiti earthquake and i don't want to involve any friend on this issue to avoid the attention of this family.

Only God knows I love them but because of their wicked acts I decided to search through Google for a stability country with honest person.
But as you can see there is no trust in this internet there a lots of fake but i did this trust to you because among all my search God directed my communication to your mail so try to for give me if I just felt this trust without minding our face to face but I will do my best to plan my trip for our face to face.
Please, if this proposition offends your moral values, please do accept my apology as am searching for honest person who I can trust as my partner so i can permit him pull out (£2 million pounds sterling) , from my late husband account in BNP PARIBAS BANK U.K .

I want to use this amount to develop a profitable investment in the stability country for the feature of my kids.

I discussed about the transfer with the Bnp London bank manger Mr. PRIOT and he agreed to help, so he need immediate contact of my partner to his office.

Please my dearest, i will be happy to know more about you with your current photo and your full identification to enable me send the account information to you and permit your contact to the bank manager.

here is my current photos and our wedding photo with my beloved Husband Dr. Webster S. Alexander..

Yours beloved Sister
Tel. +447031998420
United Kingdom.ImageImage

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dr conon Webster <drcononwebster@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby jaga » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:02 am

IP:[212.82.108.118]- Decimal:3562171510- Hostname:omp1027.mail.ird.yahoo.com-
Usługi:Prawdopodobnie serwer poczty;

Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 22:14:23
Subject: Re: With trust I permit you to contact the bank of my late husband in Bnp Paribas UK;

Beloved sis, thanks for your nice photo. Please consider my situation and pardon my late reply is because I am organizing for wire less network to protect our communication.

Thanks for your open minded letter, and I want you to read this letter carefully because I took my time with all heart to express my fillings to you through this letter and forgive me in any where I have offended you through writings.

I knew all is OK at your side as here we feels 2°C just that my little daughter Leorel, is catching a bit fever but she is getting better after supporting her with first aids.

Only GOD knows why he join my relationship with you, so do forgive me as I felt my trust fast without seen or knowing you in person, but I did it since God directed my search to you.
I wanted to visit you before establishing this relationship but the Royal curt of justice UK bond us not to travel outside this country until our case is over.

God knows I love this family and every day I'm doing my best to make them happy but they are against me because they warned my late husband not to marry any black color as it is against their culture.
But as a matter of love, my BELOVED Alex rejected their culture and we did our marriage successfully without their support so since after the death of my husband, they summoned me to hand over all my late husband documents to them and I refused so since then, they developed critical wickedness to me and my kids and they said I must hand over the documents and drop them my two KIDS and live their family or I go with my Kids because they don't have any access in their family because they are only GIRLS.

As I am writing to you our case is pending Next month in the Royal Curt of Justice U.K. and apparently if they succeed, they will entitled to all my late my husband access and I regret why I did not do curt wedding with my husband.

I know God will fight for justice because the tears of widow in my eyes as I am writing this letter and may the souls of my kins R.I.P as I remember the storm earthquake where I lost all my kins in Haiti when I was in services here in university hospital north durham UK.

Sis, if I want to pull out this amount is because of the wickedness and bad plans of this family towards me and my kids so I decided to do some thing fast before it is late and I have met my late husband bank manager in Bnp Paribas bank here in UK where my late husband deposited £2millions G.B.Pounds under my kids heritage for their international development institute so when I explained my critical situation and present the fund documents to the Bnp bank manager Mr PROT, he agreed to help me for the sake of this kids and he said I must search for International stability country to transfer this money because it was deposited for my KIDS International Development Institute.

All my happiness is that the Bnp manager has agreed to help me and after his advised, I told him that God has direct me to some one and I want him to help us urgent to pull out the amount of 2millions GBP to your country or in any country you know with stability for my kids international development etc.

Please my dearest, I want us to keep every thing about this transfer and our relationship secret until this amount pull out from here to your save and I will keep all secret here because according to the situation of this case, I don't want to inform any person or friends here in UK, that is why I entered to search for a any stability country with honest person no matter I am not use in this internet dating because there a lots of fake, but I thanks God through my prayer with tears he develop my interest to your domain, and I believed in GOD and hope you will not betray this trust.

So my sis, after my conversation with the Bnp Paribas bank manager Mr. PROT he told me to drop a letter of authorization to enable the Bnp bank consider you official and to permit you stand as the International Partner and transfer this amount out from their Bnp bank to your save for the development institute of this KIDS.

My dearest one, with all my heart I deposited the letter and with believed I have in God who directed me to you, I am permitting you now to present your urgent letter to this Bnp Paribas bank and direct them with your system or the way you want them to pull out this 2milions GBP to your save.
Or if they reply your letter, you can ask them some amount first through western union or money gram so you will use it and open our joint account in your country or in any stability country and transfer the total amount into the joint account.
Or you direct them to do the transfer in any better way you want them to do it but all I want is you to do every thing fast and make sure you pull all this amount out from here before our Judgment date next month.

Here I attached my identity with the passport of my BELOVED Alex bearing in the deposit account information may be if the Bnp bank ask any prove from you or you can use it to send the letter to enable them recognize quick about my authorization letter about you in their bank.

Please after taking notes of this letter, do follow it fast so you will be in you be in position of the total amount before the curt date and if you cash all the amount, you buy a comfortable house for my residence with my kids, and I will direct you other things you will buy how you will arrange the money and your own percentage so after our judgment I will come for our face to face to enable us start the development under your control for the sake of my kids feature etc.

Here is the bank contact and the letter you will send to this their email address -

BNP Paribas UK Holdings Limited
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7595 2000
E-mail: bnparibaslondoncom@london.com
http://www.bnpparibas.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sis, here is my late husband account information, please arrange this bellow letter and send it to them before they forget my presentation letter about you.

please arrange this letter now and send to their email (bnparibaslondoncom@london.com )

LETTER
Sir/madam
I am Mrs...............................................................
From.....................................................................
am writing to your bank on behalf of my partner Dr. Mrs. WEBSTER C. CONON.
She directed me to contact your bank with her late husband Bnp Sort Code / 23-46-35
Account name / Development institute International
Account number / 30004 00760 00010009271/92
IBAN Number / FR76
Swift bank Transfer / BNP AFRPPPCE

Please I request urgent to know the arrangement of this transfer of £2 million GB pounds sterling to my account for her kids international development because her widow situation now is not comfortable with her two kids. Gomez and Leorel.

Thanks
Please am waiting to hear from whom this letter is concern
From partner Mrs..............
Tel...........................ImageImage

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Antonia Wright a.k.a. Toya Car

Postby jaga » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:12 pm

FizzLive : cononclarice31
Name: cononc
I am : Female
Interested in: Man
City: New York
E-Mail: cononclarice@yahoo.co.uk

:twisted: message :
Sender: cononclarice31
Posted on 29.10.2013 18:24

Please, darling , I'm sorry that embrasement to e -mail you Conon am Dr. Webster origin of Haiti 31yrs married here in the UK, which, incidentally, is the widow of six months , and the same with the two children he loves and Loarel . I felt the e-mail , when I was searching Google for the political stability of the country, with an honest person who can stand as my partner to help me develop a profitable investment for the function of my children , because my husband's family angry are after me and my children . Too bad if it is the will of God, we can start from there to build this relationship with sincere thought up to meet face to face. But to our way of explanation, please specify directly to my personal e-mail , ( cononclarice@yahoo.co.uk )

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:24 am

My Dearest , how is your today and your family , thanks for your respond but before we proceed I will like to introduce and pray that the will of God we can start from here .

I'm Mrs. Doctor . Clarice Conon Webster 31yrs
High 5.3ft Weight 68kg Nationality Haitian .
married here in U.K. but incidental am widow since Six months left alone with two girls Lovett 9yrs and Leorel 6ys

I am professional doctor physician (general Family Doctor )

I Angielski and speaks French .
My Physical appearance as you take a look at my attachment current photos.

objective
Since the death of my beloved husband Dr. Alexander Webster , his wicked family are against me and my little kids .
No one of them want to see me in. Their family because they told my husband not to marry me as it is against Their culture to marry black color In Their family , but my husband refused Their culture and because of love , we did our marriage successfully Their without support.

Brother , I'm sharing tears this day and lost my beloved and the wicked act of this family makes me to go back in memory of my lost people during the Haiti earthquake when I was in school here in the UK.
Concerning my situation now , I do not want to Involve any friend on this issue because my best friend Antonia who looks like my twins betrayed me and they have exposed some of my friends to get my secret so I want to all my friends in this issue to avoid the attention of this family .

they want to claim my late beloved treasure telling me Their primitive culture do not partake of any portion with female as my two kids are girls and I'm regretting why i did not the curt wedding .

As I'm writing to you now the case is pending next month 30 October 13 at Curt of Justice, United Kingdom , apparently they Succeeds On Their culture based constitution , it means they will be Entitled to the deposit and properties and chase me a way .

Only God knows I love them but because of Their wicked acts I decided to search through Google for a country with stability honest person .
But as you can see there is no trust in this online because there a lots of fake but i did this to you because trust among all my search God directed my communication to your email.
So my dearest , try it for give me if I just felt this trust without minding or seen you face to face but I will do my best to plan my trip to your position so we can meet face to face .

Please, if this proposition offends your moral values ​​, please do accept my apology , because I want to do some thing fast before I regret with this family so this is why I'm searching for honest person who I can trust as my partner, then I will permit him with my late husband bank manager to pull out ( £ 2 million pounds sterling) , from my late husband account in BNP PARIBAS bANK in to your account for International Development Institute of my kids .
I discussed about the transfer with the BNP London bank manger Mr . John - SLAD and he agreed to help , so he need immediate contact of my partner to Their BNP PARIBAS UK market so they can process the transfer to your account immediately before the judgment .

Please my dearest , i will be happy to know more about you with your current photo and your full identification to enable me send the account information to you and permit your contact to the bank manager.
here is my current photos and our wedding photo with my beloved Husband Dr . Webster Alexander S. ..

Brother , only God knows why he directed me to you so I believe you will be honest to me and waiting for your urgent reply so I can send all the deposit information for you to contact the bank BNP before my arrival for our face to face .

Merci Yours beloved Sister
Dr. . Mrs. Clarice Webster Conon
Tel . +447035938593
34 Norfolk Place , London W2 1QW ,
United Kingdom.

IP: 41.82.19.214./ Senegal, Dakar
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 10:10:16 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Dearest, please read carefully why I need your honest relationship

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:30 pm

http://straightfromthea.com/2011/03/09/ ... 7_kre6b-m/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

websterconon670 na netlog
female - 31 years , Dakar , Senegal
Name : Conon webster
Date of birth: 20/06/1982
Mother Tongue: English

Please dear,write to my private email, drconon_w@yahoo.co.uk , am sorry for this embrasement to your profile am Dr. Mrs. Conon Webster 31yrs origin from Haiti married here in united kingdom but incidentally being a widow since six months and left alone with two kids Loveth and Loarel.
I felt to your profile when I was searching through the site for a political stability country with honest person who can stand as my partner to help me develop a profitable investment for the feature of my Kids because the wicked family of my late husband are after me and my kids.

I wish if is the will of God we can start from here to build this relationship with sincerely mind till we meet face to face.
But for our better presentation kindly identify yourself direct to my private email ; drconon_w@yahoo.co.uk

United Kingdom.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:54 pm

cononclarice24 => Lagosmeet
Female, 27 years old, New York, United States

cononclarice@yahoo.co.uk
Please, darling, I'm sorry for this embrasement
your e-mail Conon am Dr. Mrs. Webster 31yrs
origin of Haiti married here in
UK and incidentally being a widow
six months, and alone with two children
loves and Loarel. I felt e-mail when
I searched Google for
political stability of the country with honest
a person who can stand in my partner to help me
develop a profitable investment for the function
with my children, because my family ungodly
husband are after me and my children. It is a pity,
if it is the will of God, we can start from here to
build this relationship with honestly nothing
to meet face to face. But for our
better presentation kindly identify
directly to my private e-mail;
cononclarice@yahoo.co.uk

:party:
myopera com -> Conon clarice

pics already here

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:05 pm

CONTENT AS ABOVE ....

Netlog : websterconon670
female - 31 years , Dakar , Senegal
Name : Conon webster

Please dear , write to my private email drconon_w@yahoo.co.uk , am sorry for this embrasement to your
profile am Dr . Mrs. Conon Webster 31yrs origin from Haiti married here in united kingdom but incidentally
being a widow since six months and left alone with two kids loveth and Loarel .

I felt it your profiles when I was searching through the site for a country with political stability honest person
who can stand as my partner to help me Develop a profitable investment for the feature of my kids because
of the wicked family of my late husband are after me and my kids .

I wish if is the will of God we can start from here to build this relationship with sincerely mind till
we meet face to face .But for our better presentation kindly identify yourself direct to my private
email ; drconon_w@yahoo.co.uk

Dr. Mrs. Clarice Conon Webster
34 Norfolk Place , London W2 1QW ,
United Kingdom .
W

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

cononwebster182@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:38 am

netlog
Male - 31 years, Budeşti, Romania
Name: Conon webconon

HELLO,
Please contact me through my Emille (cononwebster182@yahoo.co.uk) please
Remember to contact me through this email (cononwebster182@yahoo.co.uk)
not in the netlog iam waiting because i have very immportant thing to discusse
with you Very immportant Please contact me
Thanks Yours
Conon.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:13 am

........ a Sign of Life

Dearest,

I will never forget to say thanks to your pastime towards me no matter God did not permit us to join the part, but I know our relationship will still remains honest with hope to see you face to face one day because I really have my natural likeness with you since I searched my eyes on your profile.

Dearest, with happiness today am informing you that the transfer has been pass successful under the power of God with my beloved new Husband Mr. Narendra Modi, from India who went direct to Bicis Bnp bank Senegal and stand in payment transfer with lawyer Diop, so now we are in a happiness position because the transfer has successful pass through in his account in India. And today I have arrange for my traveling with my Kids, so tomorrow I I we will be traveling to India for our new life and Institute development for this kids etc.

With this happiness I really explained to my husband about all people who cares about me since I was here suffering. So we have decided to move a part of amount to compensate and help some people and I did not forget to included your name on the lists because you are the first person whom I searched for this transaction but only God knows why he didn't want us together.

But I know, one day we shall meet face to face, so my dearest, after cashing your own check, please use it and arrange your self and if I position my self in India, I will invite you for face to face because I really want to know you in person.

Note : your own part of bank draft ( check of 60.000 Dollars) written under your name and dropped in Senegal under the care of barrister Diop. so kindly contact him, because we have told him about you and he said that we should inform you to contact him so he will deliver the cash to you immediately.

So do contact him now through his mail - (madjaramdiop@yahoo.fr ) and direct him how he will send to you your part of 60.000 Dollars Sixty Thousand Dollars.

Please Let me know after you cash this check, and I promise you that immediately I reach INDIA, I will send my numbers to you even as I will be busy with my new project but I will always say hi to you until you come for a visit.

I will never forget my ending words to you
By saying
Yours beloved
Dr. Conon.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Conon Webster, cononwebster182@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:58 pm

netlog.com/webcononc
female - 32 years, Dubai, United Arab Emirates ...
Name: Conon Webster

Please dear,write to my private email, cononwebster182@yahoo.co.uk , am sorry for this embrasement to your profile am Dr. Mrs. Conon Webster 31yrs origin from Haiti married here in united kingdom but incidentally being a widow since six months and left alone with two kids Loveth and Loarel.I felt to your profile when I was searching through the site for a political stability country with honest person who can stand as my partner to help me develop a profitable investment for the feature of my Kids because the wicked family of my late husband are after me and my kids.
I wish if is the will of God we can start from here to build this relationship with sincerely mind till we
meet face to face.But for our better presentation kindly identify yourself direct to my private email; cononwebster182@yahoo.co.uk

Return to “Black Females”