It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Nish Kards

African scammers posing as black women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:56 pm

Pictures stolen from a Ghanaian model Nish Ama-Kards
twitter.com/Nishkards

WARNING: Scammers routineously have in their possession stolen webcam footage. So when you see "her" on webcam, you see a recording! Do not believe it!

uses mugu script.
name used = Wendy Serwaa

email addy = w.serwaa82@gmail.com

gmail = no traceable IP

email sent =

Nice to hear from you again ... Am Wend single , never married before , no kids but i love to have my own kids with the right man . Am 5:6 fit tall slim , half Ghana , half American 31 years of aga , honest simple , caring romantic and also hard working woman .... i work in a salon as hairdresser , so am looking for to know more about to see how best things will goes for us.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Wendy Serwaa <w.serwaa82@gmail.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:57 pm

MD profile pic gets no hits.

pics might be stolen from this blog.

huzzletv.wordpress.com/2012/05/24/meet-davidos-girlfriend-nish-kards-exclusive-photos/

CB1975 :cool:

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

helinaberry12345@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:22 am

fishmeetfish.com/profile/lovecome2014

Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Other Eye Color

About Me
Well, as u know its pertinent to give a detailed introduction before we get started in this affair and moreover I am new to this online dating of a thing , if not for the fact that my close friend found his present fiancee from this site hence after my break-up with my fiancee I decided to come on here to see if I would have same luck.Am looking for a very honest man who i can spend all my life with, IM me or send me your phone number so that we can text....
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

RasJoheld Pate, rasheldpate@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:57 am

plus.google.com/113132685004687535857/posts
Rasheld Pate
joined google+ April 15

the white edition shows Briana Lee

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Helina Lawson, fbashir28@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:04 pm

linkedin.com/pub/helina-lawson/71/158/92
helina lawson
fbashir28 at Yahoo
Ghana
Banking

I am helina born in LA and raised in accra and my race is LA My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our Colonial masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. i am 32 years of age.I am single.I am caring,faithful,loyal,truthful,loving,goals achiever,honest,confidential,understands the ups and downs of life,committed to relationship,reader,visionary,conservative,passionate,romantic,sexy and loving.I am vulnerable about my exterior appearance, about my body. I do not like when you compliment me about my aspect with jokes. I like and sometimes even prefer a stranger's compliment when it is said appropriately. I like when you surprise me with your compliments. Being surprised is like feeling there is something new, novel. I appreciate constructive suggestions, for example about the way I dress, but I do not like when you joke about it. If there is something you do not like, for example my new lipstick, tell it with courtesy, and buy me another one without letting me know.Be happy because I am happy.. I like you when you say hi in the morning. I like when you call in the evening and tell me where you are and when you'll be at home. I feel nervous if I do not know where you are and I am here waiting for you. I like when there is complicity between us. I do not necessarily like when you do things I am jealous about, such as preparing the table or cooking dinner. But if you do it, take care of everything, to make me feel completely relaxed about it.Ask me about my day. Listen to me. Listen, laugh, and communicate with me. Look at me, see me, and listen to me. I love when you listen to me and know how to listen.. I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama. I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I am just as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress. I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing. I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:01 pm

name used = emma addo :thinking: popular Nigerian name on FB

email addy = emmaaddo35@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.218.226.198
ISP: Vodafone Ghana

header =

Return-Path: <emmaaddo35@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.226.198] by web161704.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 17 Sep 2014 03:47:31 PDT

email

hmmmmm = mugu who has contacted me b4? :thinking:

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:03 pm

CF = confirio.com/id/781067

ID = emmaaddo35

35 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online September 13, 2014.

Joined September 8, 2014. From SC. Living in Washington, District of Columbia. Attended Mount Zion. :liar:

About Me
am Emma 35yrs old single and looking I am reasonable,, pleasant and open-minded, cheerful, generous, and treat people in a rational character. I am gentle and have a good temper. I believe I have the virtuous qualities for a good wife. I believe we can have a better future through our own hands. I am kind-hearted person. I look forward to stay with a easy-going, and responsibility man to hand with hand, and become old together.

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sweetsarah29@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:05 am

yahoo avatar of sweetsarah29@yahoo.com led to here.

pretty88

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: 60081
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

I am charming lady with a spark. I am sympathetic, faithful and full of positive feelings. I enjoy every single day but it would be better to share it with my beloved, maybe with you.

sweetsarah29@yahoo.com

IP: 41.218.224.130
City: Accra
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Pamella Clooney; <blessingbalogun02@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:48 pm

Pamella Clooney

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: Sydney
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Personal Description:

I'm fun to be with.

GLOBACOM
Globacom Information Systems Department
Prasoon Agarwal
1- Mike Adenuga Close, Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria

By the Pic we fall in vk.com over Nish Ama-Kards (Akuffo) from Miami; 118 Pics
vk.com/id222292188
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Pamella Clooney; <blessingbalogun02@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:53 pm

clones on:

meetnlove.es/viewprofile.php?id=411134
estherw020
Akron, Ohio, United States

spazio.libero.it/helenkona
helenkona
Città: Ancona
Provincia: Ancona
Regione: Marche
Nazione: Italia

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:04 pm

at least twice on FB

facebook.com/people/Helen-Kona/100004451567045
facebook.com/people/Helen-Kona/100007719768167

name on both profiles and info on both profiles
Helen Kona
About
Studied at University of Khartoum
From Khartoum, Sudan

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:13 pm

plus.google.com/113867967727659979772/posts?pid=6007375967241447346&oid=113867967727659979772
Rabaitu Maazu

idate1.com/en/mb1321252099
Lovelyrashid
30 years old, Aries. United States, Birmingham
Atlas of travels
United States 4 november 2014
Ghana 9 october 2014 :twisted:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Laura Lively, lauralively23@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:20 pm

capetown.locanto.co.za
responsible and matured men only - 26

I'm one of the nicest people you could ever know, I'm a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Characters worth more than flashiness.Hi I'm Laura Lively 26 a good woman looking for a good, honest and responsible man, when we talk I will tell you more! Just be real or don't bother with me. I am very passionate and believe in treating a man like a my king, I'm an honest, easy going, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humour...

Image Image Image

as the RPO uploaded 118 pics, I could go on indefinitely adding profiles, but will stop here :D

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:28 pm

name used = Gloria Tedder
email addy = gloria_tedder@yahoo.com

ANOTHER yahoo IP with no IP

email

Good evening and thanks for your message also for telling me bit about you ..

I will take the chance to tell you something about myself .

My name is Gloria 32 years of age single and have never been married , I am 5'6ft tall and i have black Hair , I'm honest loving caring kind also easy going, loyal, trustworthy, faithful, understanding and supportive with a good sense of humor

hobbies I enjoy doing on my free time are Sports, watching movies, going for a walk around beach and to be at pool side, listening to music, love swimming also dancing. I don't smoke or drink alcohol , favorite movies i like are romantic movies, Drama, Comedy.

I have been on the site looking for man to build serious relationship and I have take my time looking for man who will love me for who I am as I know love is to give your whole heart in a relationship and relationships are not built just a day,

Relationship take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise to grow! So with true love is to share bad and good times together and True love is a covenant that is built on a strong foundation so I need man who I can spend the rest of my life with till the world take us apart .

I HOPE THIS TELLS YOU A LOT ABOUT ME ? Feel free to ask me anything you are interested to know about me .

I thank you for your photos but they are not big so I am not able to see your face well so do you mind sending me another one ?

Have good evening and take care ..
Greetings

Gloria

pic gets no GI hits

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re:

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:29 pm

yahoo avatar = gloria_tedder

~Josh Billings

Return to “Black Females”