It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Linda James; lindaand01@yahoo.com Part 3

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:28 pm

Continued from pt. 2 (which is now locked after 30 pages!) : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=435" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Netlog:kipkalyaprisca-women-24-Senegal;
Name:prisca011 kipkalya,

GUESTBOOK: Hello,
my name is priscal,
I would love to meet you
reply me with this my
private e-mail id
for more details about me
thanks from your truly
new friend priscal
(priscalkipkalya@hotmail.com) :silly:

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Olivia Kabbashi - olivia.kabbashi@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Badoo:
Miss Olivia, 25, Medellin, Colombia,
Was online more than a week ago
He wants to meet new people
Added: 2013-08-21
Languages​​: Spanish
:mrgreen:
My name is Olivia, I am a young lady, I saw your profile and am interested in you I'll give you my other picture and more details about me if you respond to me, I believe we can move from here, please reply on my e-mail address here (olivia.kabbashi@yahoo.com)
remember age, distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life,
I am waiting for your answer.
Olivia.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

beccadd15@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:00 pm

MDF: viviandiane12
Vivian Diane /
26 year old, woman from Senegal

My dear! how are you I am interested to be your good friend can
Please send me an e-mail to my mail box so that you can say about me
and gives me the pic ( beccadd15@yahoo.com ) and waiting for you in my mailbox OK.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

beccadd15@yahoo.com ;

Postby jaga » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:19 pm

beccadiane5 on netlog
female - 25 years
Name: Becca diane
Date of birth: 04/10/1988
Language: English
Looking for
◾ Friendship
◾ compounds
◾ Business Contacts
◾ Partners

Hello My Dear! My name is Becca how are you i am interested to be your good friend can
you please send me an email to my mail box so that i can tell you about me and give you my pic
( beccadd15@yahoo.com )
i will be waiting you in my mailbox about

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mercyjohnon@yahoo.com ;

Postby jaga » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:56 pm

mercykhalifeza on netlog
female - 27 years, Americus, United States
Name : Babe sexxy
Date of birth: 01/05/1986
Language : English

It is sad what happened to the refugees on the human level here in Senegal . But , the comment above seems to be more interested in gratifying the delusional indulgences of the author than any diagnosis of the problem. So , it mouths off That Sudan and Eritreans are artificial people, blah blah , blah .. The author is not aware of his blindside . He blames the same westerners who put in his head the wrong information of Pun -t being Somalia , and yet blames the west scheming to destroy Sudan . First of all , the author would benefit ... i am very sorry for not well introduce myself my name is mercy i live in Dakar , Senegal as a refugee but i was born in Sudan and saw your profile today at net log i will really like both of us to be friend if you would not mind could you please write me through my email ( mercyjohnon@yahoo.com ) so that i can tell you more about myself also send you more of my pictures

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda James; lindaand01@yahoo.com Part 2

Postby jaga » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:55 am

:party: Profile MDF , Netlog already here..
Dear ;
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred
under the cooperation of a new partner from Portugal. Presently I am in
Portugal for investment projects with my new partner who is also my
husband.Meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist
me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact Reverend Paul Samson who used to be our
Reverend Father during the time you where helping me, when i was in Dakar
Senegal Refuge Camp .His contact information's are as follows, incase you
have forgoten.

Eamil Address : rev.paulsamm@yahoo.com - Phone number : +221-77-79-24-995

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of ( $450.000.00 Cash cheque )
which I prepared and kept for your Compensation for all the past Efforts
and Attempts to Assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at
that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Reverend Paul
Samson and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our
joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy
here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are
having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to
Reverend Paul Samson on your behalf to receive that money.
Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to
you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Thanks.

Received: from [41.82.120.96] by web141402.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; / Senegal, Dakar
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 16:24:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM BECCA.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

kate_toure@hotmail.com ;

Postby jaga » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:17 am

Loversearth: kate
hellohellohellohellohellohellohellohellohellohellohellohello
Birthday: 10.08.2013
Interested in: Women

Message from Toure
December 4, 2013, 5:25

Hi .. Hello dear, please send me an email so that I can send you my picture and tell you more about me with love and trust, or you can send me a message on my post (kate_toure@hotmail.com) and I look forward to read from you soon,

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favurwilliams@yahoo.comcom

Postby jaga » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:28 pm

Badoo: Favur, 26, Dakar Region, Senegal,
added: 2013-08-01 8:40:35 p.m.
Was online more than a week ago
He wants to meet new people
Languages​​: English

Hi, I have the pleasure to contact you after going through your profile on my search and how you
will know a little about you so that we can be a friend to write to me, so I can send you my picture.
and say a few about me
best regard favor miss
(favurwilliams @ / yahoo /. / com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

nancydonatus1@yahoo.in

Postby jaga » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:22 am

:lol: MDF : nancyice
nancy gabar /
25 year old , woman from Liberia

nancyice said on 5/12/13 4:30
Hello Friend I'm Nancy ! I read through your profile today and became interested to write to you today , I feel we will do better introduction to the next message. I want to make a good friendship with you, if you accept my interest , please write to me at ( nanc.ygabar @ yahoo.in ) for more information and answers you my picture I would like to know you better more personal information. Thanks Nancy .

:lol: nancydonatus on netlog
female - 27 years , Dakar , Senegal
Name: Nancy Donatus
Date of birth: 09/07/1986
Mother Tongue: English

Hello,
My name is Nancy , I am interested in your profile , I wanted to make a good
relationship with you , here is my private email address ( nancydonatus1@yahoo.in ) and would like to e-mail me here so that I can give you more of my beautiful photos and other information about me , Remember , age , color, and distance is not no matter what is most important is true love , I will be waiting to hear from you soon , please email me directly to my private email box here ( nancydonatus1@yahoo.in )

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivian; <Viviankones@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:22 pm

From 24Luv

vivianbamkovb21
- Profile ID: 93044
- 26 y/o female (1987 - March - 10)
- yow , Afghanistan
- Afrikaans, Dutch, English
- Have 5 children

Viviankones@hotmai l.com
My name is Vivian,
I am a young beautiful girl with full of love,caring and romantic. I was impress when i saw your profile i and i love it, i think we can click together. I will like you to reply me through this my email address Viviankones@hotmail .com and i will show you my picture then you will know more about me. please contact me direct to my email address Viviankones@hotmail .com so that i will have enough space to attach my picture and send it to you from there you will know more about me. Age,distance and language does not matter but love matters in life.
Waiting for your reply to my email address soon.
Vivian.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda James; lindaand01@yahoo.com Part 2

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:49 pm

name used = sandral san

email addy = sandral.00122@yahoo.in

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.83.203.233
ISP: SONATEL
Organization: Clients-ADSL

header =

Return-Path: <sandral.00122@yahoo.in>
Received: from [41.83.203.233] by web190803.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 09 Dec 2013 21:22:46 SGT

email sent =

Dear
How is everything?, i hope that everything is fine,
My dear as I told you in my last mail to you, My name is Miss Sandra Gaasu from Guinea Conakry in West Africa. presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

I am single and a God fearing girl of 24 years, my father Late Dr Winfred Gaasu was the branch manager of Community Commercial bank Guinea before the rebels kidnapped and killed my parents with my only brother.
I'm the only one alive from the family. because i was living in a boarding school then. i pray that their gentle souls may rest in the bosom of the Lord, amen.

After the death of my parents , the war continues and things become unbearable to me,facing problems and hardship from my wicked uncle who tried many times to kill me, so that he can have access to my father's money. he succeeded to have access to my father's local account.
nevertheless, the merciful God have been my rock of safety and protection from this ungodly man who thinks that female child is not recognized in their family lineage.

Right now i am living in Senegal refugee camp in order to protect my life from my wicked uncle.
I contacted you from this site after i have prayed and asked God for direction to look for a foreign trusted person . That is my main reason of writing to you. And I believe that I am not in the wrong side?. But my dear friend , if you are not be honesty with me, i plead you in the name of God to stop writing to me, because I'm privileged to use our Reverend Pastor's office computer. Please i want to know your sincerity so that i will not waste my precious time in vain.

And i will like to know you more than this because i don't want to fall into the hand of a bad person. I don’t want to go further until i understands your truthfulness and sincerity.
I have attached my photo and the photo of my late parents here for you. i will like to see yours if possible.
May God in his infinite mercy bless you and prosper you as i wait impatiently to hear from you.
Yours Faithfully Sandra

pics sent already posted on RS

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scams pt. 4 (=refugee girl and banker scams)

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:45 pm

How are you doing.
mine is fine over here in Dakar.Thanks for your mail.Like I said my name is Favour, Am 24 yrs of age,single, tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.I really want have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding ,I'm from Ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that faught on my country some years back. My late father Dr. James diane was the personal adviser to the foarmer head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to nearby country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp. I would like to know more abou u
favour

Received: from [41.82.105.52]
Subject: i will like to know you more
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lifetracy23@outlook.com or lifetracy23@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:23 am

:) tracylov on FizzLive
Name: Tracy
I am a: Woman
Interested in: Man
City: marver

Hello my new friend
Sender: tracylov
Posted on 22/12/2013 0:48
Hello,
how are you my name is Miss Tracy, I am free, and its my pleasure to write to you, as well as because they sow their profiles and you came to be interested in, please, if you do not mind me answers to my e-mail where you will be able to write to you to tell you more about me and also send to you my attached photos. (lifetracy23@outlook.com)

:) tracyfomb on Netlog
female - 25 years, Darkar "Ajami, Iraq
Name: Tracy Fomba
Date of birth: 04/05/1988
Mother Tongue: Portuguese

dear
how are you my name is Miss Tracy, I'm single, and its my pleasure to write you as well because
and sow your profiles and be came interested on you, please do not mind if you reply me back with my mail, where i will be able to write to you to tell you more about me and also send to you my attached photo.
(lifetracy23@outlook.com)

also -->
darling, how are you my name is Miss Tracy, I am free, and its my pleasure to write to you, as well as because the sow their profiles and you came to be interested in, please do not mind if I answer my e-mail where you will be able to write to you to tell you more about me and also send to you my attached photos.
(lifetracy23@yahoo.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mercy khalifa <mercyjohnon@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Profile here --> http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 28#p355741" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My Dearest One
How are you today?, I hope you are fine and good in health, I am single never married before, I am faithful, sincere, loyal, respectful, kind, open minded, easy going, I think that love, faithfulness, honesty is what matters most in life, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person.

My name is Mercy Mark Khalifa, I am 23years old fair in complexion, 5.7ft tall in height from Liberia in West Africa but presently i am living inside Motherless Home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the incident that happened in our family. I was undergraduate of Chemistry student in the university before my parents past away. Now my parents are no longer alive and my aim is to becoming a successful Doctor.

My late father Dr. mark khalifa was one of the greatest Gold and Diamond dealer that lives his life in various Africa Countries doing his gold and diamond business successfully. unfortunately I lost my father and my mother some years back due to a little problem my father have with his elder brother concerning his company. His elder brother was assisting my father as a manager of my father company, my father help him because he is the only blood brother he have. But due to my wickedness uncle, he plan with high killers and killed my father and also wanted to claim my father belongings and his properties alone.

However my father Dr. mark khalifa deposited the sum of $3.500,000.00 Millions USD (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Finance Firm in the bank with my name as the next of kin of the deposited funds as i am only child of my parents. I want you to help me transfer this funds into your bank account on my behalf. I will send the original funds documents to you and i will give you more details of the funds on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me transfer and invest the funds into a profitable business ventures in your country which will surely be for the mutual benefit of both of us. I would like you to keep this secret between me and yourself and don't tell to anyone about it because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

I have informed the bank my plan to claim my father funds in their bank, the bank told me that i should look for a foreign partner that can assist me and receive the money from their bank because of my Motherless status, then i decided to contact you so as you will assist me transfer this money into your account and then you will send me some money to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there in your country and further my education.

All I want you to do is to send your personal information to me, such as your full names, your address, your phone numbers and fax numbers, i will have a great trust and much confidence in you as soon as I receive your personal information, i will send the bank contact information to you as soon as I receive your data, you will then contact the bank directly on my behalf as my foreign nominated partner for the immediate transfer of the funds to your account for an investment purpose in your country.

Please use the phone number of our Reverend Father Peter Vim and call me any time you want to talk to me on phone (+221-772653762), and i will like to hear your sweet voice and I really thank you so much for accepting me in your life and God bless you and protect you for me, i have attach my pictures in this mail and i hope to receive yours too.

Please my life is in danger over this place and i want you to think good about my life and take me as you take your self while hopeful to receive your reply soon.

Yours sincerely.
Mercy

IP: 41.82.138.151./Senegal, Dakar

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda James; lindaand01@yahoo.com Part 3

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:14 pm

marylove1000
mary robert
34 year old, woman from United States

Hi how are you doing today,Hope you are fine????

Received: from [41.76.85.6] Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Subject: FROM MARY MYDAILYFLOG
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Black Females”