It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:44 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sandra Lawrence <prettysandraang@yahoo.ca>

African scammers posing as black women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:28 pm

Two of the pics got GI hits to this RS forum that appears to not exist anymore :thinking:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=25370" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

name used = Sandra Lawrence

email addy = prettysandraang@yahoo

IP in RS DB

IP: 204.61.223.209
ISP: Quasar Data Center
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Texas
City: Houston

header =

Return-Path: <prettysandraang@yahoo.ca>
Received: from [204.61.223.209] by web142703.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 10 Feb 2014 00:24:17 PST

email sent =

Hello ,
How are you doing?I just got back from work to check my email and i want to say that you sound nice and like a caring man from the mail you sent me.

Though i was born in Immokalee florida,but came down here with my parents when i was 8years when my father was transfered to work here,I studied Law in the University of nigeria nsukka,but was not able to finish due to some problems i was having with my financial statues,but right now i am working as an Interior decorator.

I have been into a relationship once and it did not work out after 4 years,cos my ex hurt me and since then i have not been able to love any other man since then,cos of what my ex did to me,Until my friend introduced me to the site where i met you and now that i am communicating with you.i am getting to feel something i just hope its for real.

I would like to chat more with you on yahoo messenger,cos there are more to share with you.

I attached some of my pictures in the mail and i hope you would like them.

I would be waiting to hear from you.
Sandra

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sandra Lawrence <prettysandraang@yahoo.ca>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:30 pm

FMF = caringheart8077 Profile: Looking true love

Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

About Me
I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water. as I love the ocean and sea,I like traveling, dancing,and watching football (soccer),I enjoy music so much, classical Blues R & b and modern.

profile pic already posted.

CB1975 :cool:

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kasi Hagris, kasiha562@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:18 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/kasi

Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 6" (168 cm)
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color

About Me
I am very ,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working

with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look.I was raised with a strike

Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains

this value wherever I go..my favorite food is Jollof Rice, Plantain,meats,Fruits,And I eats plenty of Fruits

and Vegetable,I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta. I never speak negatively about people, I take

less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.

Hello dear,

It was nice to hear from you,i want to say that you sound nice from the letter you sent me and i would also like to know you more.

I have not been married before and have not had kids before,but i like kids and hope to have mine one day depending on the man i meet in future.

You can mail me at kasiha562@yahoo.com as i am not alwatys on this site.

have a nice day.

Kasi

Received: from [41.71.189.71] Lagos Nigeria
Kasi Hagris <kasiha562@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello ,
How are you doing?I just want to tell you more about myself i want to say that you are good looking,nice and caring man from the mail you sent me.

Though i studied Law in the University of nigeria nsukka ,but was not able to finish due to some problems i was having with my financial statues,but right now i am working as an Interior decorator.

I have been into a relationship once and it did not work out after 4 years,cos my ex hurt me and since then i have not been able to love any other man since then,cos of what my ex did to me,Until my friend introduced me to the site where i met you and now that i am communicating with you.i am getting to feel something i just hope its for real.

I would like to chat more with you on yahoo messenger,cos there are more to share with you.Also email me your pictures.

=>>facebook.com/okechukwu.chidera.1

Okechukwu Chidera
:mugu:
No further info :mad:
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kasi Hagris, kasiha562@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:27 pm

yahoo avatar

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:40 pm

tagged
Kasi H

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:41 pm

FB
male without pic
Okechukwu Chidera

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Kasi Hagris <kasiha562@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:42 pm

name used = Kasi Hagris

email addy = kasiha562@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.138.171.167
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
State/Region: Lagos

header =

Return-Path: <kasiha562@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.138.171.167] by web163104.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 24 Aug 2014 01:49:52 PDT

email

Hello ,
How are you doing?Its nice hearing from you and from the little you have told me about yourself,you seem to be a nice man and someone that i would like to be with.I just want to tell you more about myself.

Though i studied Law in the University ,but was not able to finish due to some problems i was having with my financial statues,but right now i am working as an Interior decorator.

I would like to chat more with you on yahoo messenger,cos there are more to share with you.Also email me your pictures.

Kasi
Last edited by Myra on Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Merged

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:44 pm

californiasingles = californialocalsingles.com/

lawrence007
32 Years Old

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:23 pm

latest from same IP

It`s nice hearing from you.I am Kasi born on the 3rd of july to Late Mr. Robert and Mrs Christy Lawrence.

I am the only child of my parents.I have been in a relationship once but it did not work out after 4 years i'm open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... a different lady,I'm a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person,I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special man.I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water. as I love the ocean and sea,I like traveling, dancing,and watching football (soccer),I enjoy music so much, classical Blues R & b and modern.

I am very ,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look.I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I go..my favorite food is Jollof Rice, Plantain,meats,Fruits,And I eats plenty of Fruits and Vegetable,I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta. I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.

I am a great giver when i have it i give,because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns. I have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring wife to my husband,But I doesn’t want to mess myself with the wrong Man,Basically I decided to settle with a very nice understanding loving and caring Man. I'm seeking a man (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for marriage.

I hope to create a happy, cosy, secure marriage with a nice man, I would love to have a loving family in a nice house where everyone feels good to come home to.I think a woman must take care of her husband and children (family) first,I have a dream to meet the person with whom it is possible to live my life. I am not looking for a one-night stand or just chick chat on the internet or computer. I am looking for my soul mate who shares my likes, my personality, and actually want to have each other around in their life. Together, we can make each other better, maintaining our own individuality, But knowing that we are one heart, one soul,two soul mates that make ONE. I really wish to get married to a honest man,that will not lie to me.That will hold on to is words.I would like to get married to a good man,I mean with a serious man. I have only been with one man and have always been honest and straightforward with him.And i believe he can tell me anything no matter how bad it may seen, also loyalty and the ability and desire not in a mean way to communicate always what on our mind and what he is feeling or what is in our souls .

I have a good sense of humor; I love to take walks in the park, And I love to spend time watching the sunset go down as I'm sitting on the Beach starting a Nice warm fire or watching the sunrise rising.. I like to go camping, I enjoy sunny days for the walks and cold stormy nights for cuddling.

I also like to stay home and cuddle and having a wonderful conversation, while watching a good movie. I am Very political on some issues sometimes. I'm a woman with values that so many people have forgotten in their relationship. I respect and truly believe in treating others as you wish to be treated...with KINDNESS, RESPECT & HONESTY...

These are the Qualities I am looking for in a man. Again I say I live by this also in a Relationship and I hope this speaks to the heart of the one who is right for me.You will see that you have found your one & only true love & soul mate, and your Best life partner. Thank you again for allowing me to share my thought and feelings with you... I would also want to hear from u and also get some pics of you too.You can add me to yahoo messenger so that we can chat more.

I would like to know you better. if you have yahoo messenger you can add me on there so we could chat better.
Kasi

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:54 pm

Dumb mugu forgot it tried to scam me before. Same email addy and IP

Hello
How are u doing today ? i hope everything is going fine there if so glory be to god alnight . I Kasi 32yrs from from florida but currently relocated to Dallas tx. saw your profile on the site and want to tell you that you look nice, i like you and would like to know you more.

Right now i am into Interior decorating . been single for over 1 yr not married and no kids,but i have been in a long term relationship hat ended in a bitter way and since then i decided to stay by myself . i love to play basket ball,camping,writing and watch sporting games and a whole lot other things to make me busy and don't get lonely. like to travel and i think i have been a good traveler and better one.

Well this a little about me would feel very happy if i could get a response from you. you can reply me on this email address and if you have yahoo messenger we could chat and know each other better. please send me some more pictures of yourself and tell me about yourself. want to also tell you that your i dont see religion to play any part in relationship,what matter is the heart as long as the both party understand each other.

Have a nice day

Kasi

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:56 pm

holostyak.com/view/4742708/KasiHagris/

Возраст 32
Страна: США
Штат: Флорида
Я женщина
ищу мужчина
цель брак
дружба
любовь
длительные отношения
короткие отношения
Рост: 170 см - 179 см
Вес: 50 - 59 кг
О себе: I am a loving and caring woman
Name: Kasi Hagris
Age 32
Florida
City: Immokalee
I am a woman
a male
purpose of marriage
friendship
love
long-term relationship
short relationship
Last edited by Myra on Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added translation for non-Russian speakers

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:00 pm

latest

Hello dear,

How are you doing?i hope you are fine.

Kasi

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon May 25, 2015 5:28 pm

guess mugu forgot it tried to scam me b4. same email addy and IP

email

How are you doing? i hope you are fine,i got your message on fishmeetfish so i wanted to send you a shot note. I would love to know you more. tell me more about yourself as i would be waiting to hear from you.

Kasi

~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Lawrence - pretysandraa@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:59 pm

caringheart1962
37-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 39 - 80
Immokalee, Florida, United States
Last Activity: Today

Any honest man here?

about myself:
I am very ,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look.I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I go..my favorite food is Jollof Rice, Plantain,meats,Fruits,And I eats plenty of Fruits and Vegetable,I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta. I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.
willing to relocate: Yes
marital status: Single
seeking relationship: Whatever works
looking for a match: Anywhere

Appearance
eyes: Black/Ebony
hair: Dark brown
hairstyles: Long & lush
body type: Average
height: 5'6 (168cm)
weight: 180 lbs (82kg)

Background
education: High school
ethnicity: African American
speaks: English
religion: Christian / Protestant
denomination: Baptist
attend ceremonies: Every weekend

Lifestyle
smokes: No, don't smoke
drinks: Never
living status: Living alone
has children: No
wants children: Maybe/Undecided
job: Self-employed

about my work:
Keeps me busy and pays my bills

political position: Some other viewpoint

Hello good looking,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine and having a nice day. I am Sandra single and working as an interior decorator,i am new here seeking for a serious relationship with a honest man,so fee free and check my profile and if you like what you see you can mail me at pretysandraa@yahoo.com so we could chat and know each other better.

Sandra

...... Mail is out!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Lawrence - pretysandraa@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:09 pm

How are you doing today ?I am sure you are having a nice day and i want to say thank you writing me.
I am Sandra ,single , I am an interior decorator.i have been single for over 1 yr not married and no kids,but i have been in a long term relationship that ended in a bitter way and since then i decided to stay by myself . i love to play basket ball,camping,writing and watch sporting games and a whole lot other things to make me busy and don't get lonely. like to travel but i have not had the opportunity for that.

Well this this little i can tell you about myself now and i would feel very happy hearing from you I want to say thank you for allowing me to express myself. I am new to online dating and seeking for a serious relationship with a honest man.I would be waiting to hear from you and tell me more about yourself and family.
Have a nice day.

Sandra
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Black Females”