It is currently Fri May 29, 2020 6:23 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Scammers with pictures of Genevieve Nnaji

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:43 pm

Pictures stolen from Genevieve Nnaji, Nigerian actress and singer.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2105039/

...... from 24FD

Moonree
- ID: 130092
- 25 y/o Female (1990 - August - 15)
- Senegal, Kaolack
- English, French
- Service
- Have no children

Hi,how's it and happy new year,my email is, moonrinana@hotmail. com, please write me via my email because I have something really very important to share with you and I will be glad as you consider to write me back,I await your response ok, Thanks Maureen.

Maureen - moonrinana@hotmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

channelove12@gmail.com, channellove1@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 19, 2016 1:30 pm

Rahiz
Middle Eastern
29 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir
Beigetreten May 9, 2016. Von Ghana. Lebt in Galesburg, Illinois. Besucht Legon.Schulabschluss bei University.

I am a positive, cheerful person who likes to smile, laugh, and make happy everyone around me! I have a lot of friends which help me in all difficult situations in my life!I am passionate and life is passion.I am graceful woman, with beautiful eyes and figure i know my place and i can be silent, i love to enjoy my
Wall
that is nice thing to do, am also a single Lady who want a good man to share my life with. so if you want us to know more about each other email me on channelove12@gmail.com so we can talk thank you

I want you to know that for you to know that love is not about money, but heart and soul that is why I seek for an emotionally available, mentally competent male. He would likely have the desire and capacity to bond with depth on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual planes, would not be afraid to touch or be touched deeply with compassion and respect, sharing heart to heart and soul to soul. He may likely have a playful spirit and will prefer substance over superficiality. He will tend to care more about sharing the moment with the love of his life than the particular activity being shared. I am prepared to give what I seek. If this message resonates with you, I urge you to contact me. It doesn't matter where you live. It doesn't matter what you do. It doesn't matter how much money you make. What matters is that you have the capacity for living your life to the fullest each and every day, appreciating the miracle of life for what it is and want to share that miracle with the love of your life. If we have a true connection, any physical distance between us will only be temporary contact me on channellove1@yahoo.com Thank you

i want you to know that love is not about money is about heart and soul, am also here because i want a man who will love me for who i am not for anything because is all about love, you can write to me on channellove1@yahoo.com to know more about each other thank you.

Hello I seek for an emotionally available, mentally competent male. He would likely have the desire and capacity to bond with depth on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual planes, would not be afraid to touch or be touched deeply with compassion and respect, sharing heart to heart and soul to soul. He may likely have a playful spirit and will prefer substance over superficiality. He will tend to care more about sharing the moment with the love of his life than the particular activity being shared. I am prepared to give what I seek. If this message resonates with you, I urge you to contact me. It doesn't matter where you live. It doesn't matter what you do. It doesn't matter how much money you make. What matters is that you have the capacity for living your life to the fullest each and every day, appreciating the miracle of life for what it is and want to share that miracle with the love of your life. If we have a true connection, any physical distance between us will only be temporary

How are you doing hope all is well with you and your family
ImageImage

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

genevieve.randy80@gmail.com, samantharobert811@gmail.com, 415-729-8812

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:03 am

Genny343 Yesterday, 15:23

I am a young and romantic lady that wants to meet my soulmate here! I have a good sense of humor, so you will definitely not be bored with me! I am kind, loving and caring - I always help people when they need it and when I can help them. I like giving them my care and see their smile when they are thankful to me. Also I am an honest and sincere woman, and I hate lies, because I think that any lies can ruin any relationship. My email is genevieve.randy80@gmail.com also available on hangout. And my WhatsApp is +14157298812.

Genny343 Yesterday, 15:22
I'm good thanks
Genevieve, where are you from?
Kenya
Okay
I do business in France.. but my home town is Kenya
Kenya
I'm single and hot no kid yet..
Too many questions
Ok?
I don't date soldiers

Genny343
Email samantharobert811@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 34 y.o.
Country France
City paris
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Other
Body Type Fit
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Nurse
Description
Personal Description I am cool, calm, and respectful.
Say no to Corona!.. let's all stay safe and hygienic.
185.189.114.244 M247 Ltd; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Black Females”