It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Williams - williamskaderkings@gmail.com

African scammers posing as black men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:57 pm

henkings Jul 27
Hello dear ,my name is Williams Kader Kings and on behalf of my ill client Nina Perez Garcia you have been selected for a charity project in your area in your country worth nine million seven hundred thousand Usd which your co-operation, trust and honesty is required ,kindly contact me via my private email address below for full information and requirements thank you.
Email: williamskaderkings@gmail.com

henkings
Email henkings@hotmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Both
Age 53 y.o.
Country United States
City california
Here for Marriage
Join Date 22/08/2016
More About Me
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Children I have 1-2 children living with me
Ethnicity Black
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education PhD
Occupation Layer
Description
Personal Description Here for a serious business deal thank you
Here for a serious business deal thank you

Here for a serious business deal thank you
Here for a serious business deal thank youHere for a serious business deal thank youHere for a serious business deal thank youHere for a serious business deal thank youHere for a serious business deal thank youHere for a serious business deal thank youHere for a serious business deal thank youHere for a serious business deal thank youHere for a serious business deal thank you

196.171.153.117 Lomé, Togo
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Williams - williamskaderkings@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:03 pm

...... Togo ..... yeap ..... well known as Advokat Alvis ...more Pics and all Details here:

https:/ /fishki.net/1642249-vot-vot-i-ja-stanu-millionerom---razvod-po-togonijski.html

...... since 26.09.14 here but Thread 81837 don't exist. His Pasport in fishki.net was also here in RS coz he's in my Excellist with the Link.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:16 pm

Yeah, must have been a long gone "More 419s, part x" from 3+ years ago :/
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:17 am

Oasis
Name: Williams
City: Georgetown, USA
Marital status: Widowed
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Languages: English (1)
Children: 2 children
Body: Medium
Weight: 90 kg (198 lb)
Height: 170 cm (5 ft 6 ins)
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Religion: Christian
Education: University degree
Job: Lawyer

uses pic of starting post

It's hard to describe myself, because I believe this is for most people. I think the best way is
The listing is that I am a real person with a great deal of humor. I am focused on family and you are looking for a strong one family-owned person. I was looking for a passage of a woman's whole word, trusting herself, very much
intelligent, possessing a strong and clear value and ideal, which, of course, and most importantly, with them
I can have great communication, without interruption, completely open and based on mutual trust;
a strong relationship in which there is intimacy and mutual knowledge of our feelings, abilities, boundaries and
etc. In other words, I think that I'm just looking to share something with my life. Do not worry
send me a letter if you are interested, and let me begin to bless meals, friendships and friendships
a trip

Someone that is very careing and nice peson
I can have great communication, without interruption, completely open and based on mutual trust;
a strong relationship in which there is intimacy and mutual knowledge of our feelings, abilities, boundaries and
etc. In other words, I think that I'm just looking to share something with my life. Do not worry
send me a letter if you are interested, and let me begin to bless meals, friendships and friendships
a trip

Looking for: looking for a woman for a relationship that would lead to marriage ready to move to another country someone that is very hunest, can you be the one am looking for? please never mind me am just like that baby am waiting for you here

Partner age: 18-75

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

MRKOUAME - twitter

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:21 am

still pic of starting post on twitter

MRKOUAME
‏ @MRKOUAME1

GOLD AND DIAMOND FOR SALE
We are Local Village Gold Miners from Rep. of Guinea Conakry ,Ghana ,
Sierra Leone In West African
We are Bessemer’s of the Said Community and in charge of Marketing,
Advertising, communication and sourcing potential diamond and gold

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

williamskaderkings@gmail.com & henkings@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:04 pm

scammer already documented by Marisa on SD
with add. email address
henkings@hotmail.com

Skype name
Henry Kings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

fake profiles of Henry's

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:10 pm

egetnet
Mercy Koujo
Male
1954/02/02
Working at consultant
Living in Togo

world-dating.club
Felix Edem
I'm from: FR France
City of: Paris

professionali.ru
tomas john
1975 в UNITED LAWYERS CO
Kadiogo Province, Centre, Bzrkina Faso

mail.ru
Henry Kings Sir
59 years / Kasan, Russia

also here
bankofpartners.com/ru/user/profile?id=16061
beboo.ru/profile/4421336

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James White, jameswhite7177@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:00 pm

.tagged.com/profile/6121740183
James W
46 · Lome, Togo

Hello dear, It pleases me to say hi after going through your profile and i wish to be your close friend, do write me on my private box so that I can give you full details about myself, please I will be waiting for your response okay! jameswhite7177@gmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James White, jameswhite7177@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:36 am

James White
<jameswhite7177@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello My Dear,
How are you today? i will like to be kind and honest with you, i am a man that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, although it does not matter one's age, color or achievement, what matters in our life is your kindness to humanity

Dear, i believe that is the most important thing in life, I had been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i will like to tell you more about me, My name is Mr James White, am from Lome Togo , i was born in France, And i left France at Age of 12 Years to Lome Togo, which to the glory of God Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom, is very painful i lost my only daughter at age of 4 years,

i was married but my Ex Wife got married to another man, which caused our divorce, but is ok that is life for you, since she accused me of been so busy due to my bank work activities as accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for her and our kids before she passed away, but she refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told her that soon i will resign and we will have enough time for each other but she was impatient, although is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to another country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage on my own, Please would you tell me more about yourself too? I like to know more about you for me to know if we can achieve this goal together, your marital status and your country of origin
I will be glad to hear from you soon
Yours Faithful James White.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James White, jameswhite7177@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:04 pm

Pic added...

Return to “Black Males”