It is currently Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:14 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

James Noville; <james.noville11122@gmail.com>

African scammers posing as black men.
SarahBuchanan
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SarahBuchanan » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:22 pm

I originally received my first post on the Plenty of Fish site. Even tho I felt a little uncomfortable because it did sound a bit script I still gave up my email address. Here is the email I received from him today. He goes by the name of James Noville and claims to be in the Marine.

gjames noville <james.noville11122@gmail.com>
Attachments
5:29 AM (9 hours ago)

Thanks for responding to me I really want to establish a long-term relationship with you, I will take this opportunity to tell you all about myself I'm James Noville, 60 years old man I serve as a marine engineer, from Quincy, Massachusetts, but currently on a high sea heading towards Germany.

I’m a Electrical Engineer officer On Board Ship, All the machinery onboard ship is a combination of mechanical and electrical systems. ... therefore my duty as an Electrical engineer is one of the most vital positions in the technical hierarchy of a ship and I am responsible for my assigned work under the chief engineer’s instructions ..

I was once married to a beautiful woman called Jennifer but unfortunately, passed away 8 years ago rendering me a widower now.We had a son.He is 13 years,He is in a boarding school in West Africa with his grandma.My late wife was an African we met in the State and got married.At least I’m Grateful to God all is not lost, for I still have my son to keep me company. It was very hurting to loose such a wonderful woman but I think God knows why he allowed that unfortunate incident to happen.It was through a car accident very shocking news i could not control my self when i heard this but as you know such is life i got to move on

I am willing to tell you more about myself with the hope that you do the same but that will be in my next mail to you. Please find attached my photos for your perusal and i hope to get yours too when you are responding to this message. Thank you again for your time i will be looking forward to hear from you soon and hoping to meet you on line. Have a pleasant a blessed day
3 Attachments

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: gjames noville <james.noville11122@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:52 pm

welcome to RS SarahBuchanan and thanks for posting this scammer :)

RPO = Dr Stephen Omifolaji
Male Practitioner MB BS, MCGP, FRACGP
Suite 1 / 521 Toorak Road Toorak, VIC 3142

Return to “Black Males”