It is currently Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:39 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Solomon, tneg007@gmail.com, +2348107616661

African scammers posing as black men.
Marinera
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marinera » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:43 pm

Name: Solomon204
E-mail: tneg007@gmail.com
Phone number: +2348107616661 or +(234)-810-761-6661

This scammer contacted me on a chatting site. He poses himself as American from California and of 52 years old, can you imagine? :-) His first introduction message is almost completely copy-pasted and used by other confirmed scammers. And of course he has Nigerian phone number, as usual for such fraudsters.

Solomon204 writes:
Hey baby bear if you permit me to call you that I'll be glad

Hello am Solomon from USA and I'm 52 years and I work as massage therapist but I'm single and I have no kids. I checked into your profile and it was great. I'll like us to chat more and get to know each other

read your profile and it raised my curiosity... I would like to know more about you. I'm well-figured with an outgoing personality and love to smile. very sensual, creative,intelligent, and driven by my passions, enjoy movies, love to travel, would be empty without music and bored without great conversation. I am a Christian. I am a spiritual sort, who values conciousness and honest communication. I start playing basketball since I was 12years old and I'm 5ft 10inch tall and I'm a single
I'm single You can reply me to my personal email address on my hangout at tneg007@gmail.com, then i can send you some of my pictures. because i don't like to share vital information through site.
Hope to hear back from you
Solomon204 writes:
Baby can we talk more because I'm not use to this site but I reply message quick on my hangout. I wouldn't mind if we can talk there more and I share pictures with you and talk about life

Me:
drop me your number and we will talk on whatsapp or Viber

Solomon204 writes:
±2348107616661
I don't use viber I only have hangout at tneg007@gmail.com

+2348107616661

Me:
i see.

Solomon204 writes:
What yours can I chat you up

Stay safe :)