It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

benjaminlovely91@gmail.com

African scammers posing as black men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:39 pm

benjamin

I am friendly and enthusiastic person who love meeting new people,, love hanging out and having fun with friends and family , love listening to music and value family relationships. I enjoy sports, find pleasure in learning and would love to travel around the world to learn different things , I am also an easygoing person, like to smile , like outdoors, movies, books, tennis, Love painting,drawing , photography soccer and help for a good cause, anything else, just ask and i might decide to tell you , haha

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Black Males”