It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Fredrick Gibs, attfredrick3@aol.com

African scammers posing as black men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:58 pm

Interpals
attgibs126 ATTORNEY FREDRICK, 43 y.o.
Pretoria, South Africa [Current City & Hometown]
hello there...Am Attorney Fredrick Gibs divorced... looking for that truthful and honest lady to spend the rest of my life with ....

please i have something very confidential to discuss with you ...kindly send your email so i can email you in details
please it's highly confidential or you can hit me up in my email so i can email you in details....here is my email ::: attfredrick3@aol.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Fredrick Gibbs, attfredrick3@aol.com

Postby Myra » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:55 am

Gibs80
hello and how are you and compliment of the season , Hope you are doing Great? ... Let me start by introducing myself...... I am Attorney Fredrick Gibs Separated from Canada living and working in South Africa , am looking for an honest and truthful person we can do a confidential business together worth $200,000 USD...... Please note that it's legal and 100% risk free.... if you are interested please do let me know.... here is my personal email :: attfredrick3@aol.com

Posted one month ago

Return to “Black Males”