It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:57 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Alex, New York City, +1(469)6664902

African scammers posing as black men.
Hamster
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Hamster » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:12 am

I am suspicious of this person that I connected with on Plenty of Fish.

He said that is name is Alex, Designer. Lives in NYC. Has a son who lives in Florida with his grandmother. Doesn't have any friend. His father is American, his mother from Scotland.

When I told him that he has an accent, he said that he grew up in Scotland and had a bad experience and doesn't want to talk about it... but he doesn't have a Scottish accent, it was a African accent.

When I asked if he lived in Texas because of the phone number, he said he had a contract there and he uses the company cell phone that his directed to his personal cell phone. I asked him if he could share his personal cell phone then, he didn't want to because "he has nothing to hide".

When I told him that I will be in NYC that we could meet, he started having excuses that he was traveling. It was so confusing that he said at some point "I am kidding".

If that person is a scammer, it is sad that they use the picture of a kid that is not theirs (I didn't post it here).

I did an Image search om Google but nothing cam up.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alex, New York City, +1(469)6664902

Postby Myra » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:32 pm

phone number 469-666-4902
Plano, TX