It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:01 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Charles Dawson, 469-251‑0484‬

African scammers posing as black men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:12 am

Interpals

charlesdaw_25899 Charles Dawson, 39 y.o.
Durham, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
My name is Charles Dawson, I like to make people smile.I'm a caring, giving, loving, sharing, devoted, fun, silly, lovable, spiritual man,I value my life, family.I desire many things in my life. Im passionate about finding the one I haven't found yet. I know she's out there looking for me. Im ready for the best part of my life to begin. I continue to pray that God will send me that woman he has created for me. A woman that desires the same things I desire in a relationship. A relationship with care, devotion, equality, sincerity,grace, trust, faith,sensuality

Give me your WhatsApp number
+1 (469) 251‑0484‬
This my number

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Charles Dawson, 469-251‑0484‬

Postby jaga » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:16 pm

Phone number: 469-251-0484
Grand Prairie, TX