It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anna; <anny.tishen@gmail.com/tishinna.an@awamail.com> Lottery-Gang

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 12, 2021 3:27 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Good day! Are you here? your's mood?
I think you don't remember me.
We have already corresponded to u on the fellow travelers website.
I hope you haven't changed your mind about meeting with me.
Are you live alone?
I hope that your questionnaire is true, can u tell more about u.
I will be happy to continue our familiarity.
I decided to send you one of my last photo, I ask you send me your photos in response your answer.
Ania.
P.S. You said you were best at cooking, I'm right?

Received: from uzdtci (unknown [209.159.151.28])
Reply-To: Anechka <anny.tishen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 08:12:46 -0400

Interserver, Inc
OrgId: INTER-83
Address: 110 Meadowlands Pkwy
Address: 1st Floor
City: Secaucus
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07094

w1h9wQc4/1.jpg

..... Title: .instagram.com/p/B55GRhZI_F6/ ..... :party: :applause: :applause:

when one is careless and don't remove Details; so we come to:

Любовь Томская

.instagram.com/tomskaya_lyubov_/

.instagram.com/lyubov_tomskaya_/ .... set to Private

https:/ /t.me/joinchat/NHl90TCAt5AzOWEy

.... she likes Sport but seems also that she likes interesting Clothes in Winter :D :twisted:

https:/ /vk.com/tomskaya_l

.instagram.com/tomskaia_lyubov/

.tiktok.com/@liubovtomskaia?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Annushka; <anny.tishen@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 12, 2021 3:52 pm

.... with the same Pic in DMF-Spam

Knock,knock! How is ur health?
I think you don't remember me.
We've already talked to u on the fellow travelers website.
When are you can meet me?
Who are live with you?
I hope that your questionnaire is true, can u tell more about you.
I will be happy to continue our acquaintance.
Here is my new photo for you, send me yours in your answer please..
Annushka.
P.S. You said you were best at cooking, is that true?

Received: from eawucsb (unknown [209.159.151.28])
Reply-To: Anka <anny.tishen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 08:30:01 -0400

Interserver, Inc
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anutik; <tishinna.an@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 13, 2021 1:29 pm

.... from 2nd. DLB-Spam with the same Pic

Knock,knock! How's your mood?
It's seems u don't remember me.
We have already talked to you on the fellow neighborhood website.
Will you meet me?
Are you live alone?
I hope that your questionnaire is true, can you tell more about u.
I will be happy to continue our familiarization.
Here is my new photo for you, send me yours in your answer please..
Anutik.
P.S. You said you were good at cooking, I'm right?

Received: from [209.159.151.28] (port=58079 helo=kskv) by servidor.aranhaweb.com.br with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Reply-To: Annushka <tishinna.an@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 14:59:52 -0400

Interserver, Inc

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <tishinna.an@awamail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 14, 2021 3:46 pm

.... finally from the 2nd. DLB-Mailaccount with new Emailaddress. Found in Spam

Hello xxxxxx. How are you? Hope your mood is better right now. It seems that we have a very funny situation, I sent you a previous letter by chance. In my life, such an unexpected acquaintance occurs for the first time. I do not have a dating experience by email, but now I am writing this letter for you and my face smile, this is a rather interesting way to dating somebody interesting man. In any case, I think that chance does not occur by itself. Personally, it seems to me to write letters can be interesting and this unusual acquaintance will be pleasant.
Well, I'll tell you a little about myself. My name is Anna, but my friends call me Annushka. Of course you can call me Annushka if you want. I live in Odessa, Ukraine And this year I will turn 28 age. By the way, where do you live?
I hope you will be interested to know a little more about me.Now I am alone but I already was married. I divorced 5 years ago. Honestly, I do not give pleasure to remember the past. By the way, as for my closest plans for the future. Soon I fly to Sri Lanka to relax. I invite you to make me a company if you have an opportunity for this.
Tell me something interesting about yourself, for example, a funny story. I think that you will agree that our hobbies determine our character. As for music, I can say with confidence that I am a music lover. I can listen to almost all kinds of music. But lately I've been liking more and more calm, balanced and kind music with meaning.
I think this song should have a meaning. I don't like artificial music. I like when in music you listen to the sound, evaluate the beauty and not the speed of the rhythm. I like vocals, especially female ones. I stopped listening to music loud a long time ago, now I like it better when it plays in the background. But I would love to go to a concert with live music, I like the sounds of the violin and saxophone, I think it is very relaxing and brings calm and pleasant thoughts.
You know, I have never told so easily about myself. I am a fairly liberated personality, but I can't say that I am frivolous. I need time to get used to a person to trust my secrets and the most intimate dreams.
Oops, sorry, I just decided to reread my letter and realized that I have already written a lot. I don't want to burden you with my thoughts. But whatever it was, now we can try to become good pen pals.
Annushka.
P.S. You disappointed me for not sending your pictures. What is the reason, is it so difficult to do? I hope you enjoy my photos.

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (ip106.ip-51-83-172.eu [51.83.172.106])
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 15:11:48 +0300
Reply-To: Anna <tishinna.an@awamail.com>

OVH_269877415
Failover Ips
OVH PL Technical Contact
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
54-088 Wroclaw
Poland

... its the same Barn here:

Oleksandra; <oleksa_versal@salonversal.com.ua>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=132068

IMG-0000211405136.jpg

IMG-0000211405138.jpg

IMG-0000211405140.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 15, 2021 3:30 pm

.... again from Spam

Hello xxxxxx. I smiled when I saw your letter. Thanks for your answer, I waited. I am pleased that you wrote to me. What do you like in the appearance of the girl? I was sad you didn't send me your pictures. I sent you my photos and waited to see your photo in return. I hope you will not disregard my request. How today the weather in Albany? I want to keep getting to know you, is it mutual?I do not sit at home with a TV, I try to spend more time in the fresh air. If the weather is wonderful I prefer the exercise in the fresh air than a visit to the gym.
I try to keep myself in good shape. Do you love evening walks? What else can you say about me. I live on the principle of "Smile can save a person life", so I try to always be positive. I hope that soon the situation with COVID-19 all over the world is stabilized and more countries will open their borders. Now I can't cancel my tour in Sri Lanka, But after that journey it does not prevent me from flying Australia and visit Albany. I love to travel and dream to visit all countries of the world. I can't pass by the next. Perhaps one day I will visit Australia and even visit Albany, but I can only plan this after completing the plans I have already made. Do you easily get acquainted with women in reality? What funny or indecent fantasies do you have? What do you think the sexiest in a woman?As for relations in a pair, I think that the balance of emotions and passions in life is the most important thing. It doesn't bother me that you're older than me. We can communicate and I would be very interested to know the opinion of the older generation. I think that friendship does not have a Statute of limitations, and you can always find a topic to talk about regardless of the age difference. The main thing is to understand each other and look for common interests.Probably I talk a lot about myself, but how I still give you ideas what I am in real life? I believe that a woman should be independent and not depend on the earnings of her man. I worked well enough over my business last years and I earn well. I do not need anything and will never ask for money from a man to my needs. For me, this is a fundamental question after my divorce. Now I am self-sufficient and already reflect on some investments. But I am a gambling woman, and it is difficult for me to take the right decision in the current situation. One of my acquaintance earned a decent state on the growth of cryptocurrency. Now I am studying this market, and I think that it will be very promising in the near future.
I will finish my letter. Hope that you was interestingly to read all that I wrote for you and your the answer not will force me wait. Kiss you!
I kiss you, yours Annushka.
P.S. Some of my last photos for you.

Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 13:44:34 +0300
Reply-To: Anna <tishinna.an@awamail.com>

OVH_269877415
Failover Ips
OVH PL Technical Contact
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
54-088 Wroclaw
Poland

IMG-0000211505456.jpg

IMG-0000211505459.jpg

IMG-0000211505461.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 17, 2021 2:49 pm

.... our Famous Lottery-Gang is again busy

Hello xxxxx. How was your day? I hope you're doing great. I am fine. My mood is good, I just finish reading your letter. I like that we get to know each other better. I hasten with great curiosity to see what you have written to me today. Thank you for my wonderful mood. Today I have a wonderful mood, since my awakening, I feel a pleasant ease in my body and soul. I am sure that today will be a wonderful day and I want to give part of my mood to you and make your day better. I really easily communicate with you.
I like fishing, although many of my friends do not understand what I can like in fishing. As a child, I went fishing with my grandfather and I always liked to sit and watch nature, the singing of birds, the sound of water. Since I was a child, my grandfather taught me how to fish, and when I got older, he taught me how to handle a boat alone. I can not say that I am a professional fisherman, but I understand something about this and if I had the opportunity to go fishing, I would probably agree.
I wanted to ask you, would you be able to disturb the law to save one who you love? We have long been not children, and we can talk to each other on any topic, if it is interesting to us both. Do you like the person who have you become? Personally, you make a very pleasant impression on me.
Everything is ready for my trip to Sri Lanka, and tomorrow is my departure. My next letter I will write to you already from there. I stay at the Ranweli Holiday Village Hotel. Judging by the reviews, this is a good hotel, with moderate prices. I first fly to Sri Lanka, this is one of the few resort countries that are now open to Visit by Ukrainians in the presence of a certificate of negative test on COVID-19. Fortunately, everything is fine with my health, and I have no barriers to departure in Sri Lanka. I only have to check my things, and finish small things before departure.
By the way, about small surprises. In honor of our acquaintance, I decided to make you a small gift. Do you like to give gifts? I like to make people gifts, because first of all, I can give positive emotions, and nothing material. My surprise for you is a lottery ticket. I thought that it would be a good option, and I bought 2 tickets for you. You have already had to get it on your email. I hope that makes your day brighter and full of positive emotions.
Frankly, I'm starting to get excited by thoughts about sex, and I think that I must be cool. I will finish my letter and go to take a cool shower. I'll wait for your answer;)Let you everywhere pursue happiness, ringing laughter and sincere smiles. With warm wishes from Ukraine Annushka.
P.S.By the way, I often do not wear panties under the dress.

Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 12:35:56 +0300

OVH_269877415
Failover Ips
OVH PL Technical Contact
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
54-088 Wroclaw
Poland

IMG-0000211705319.jpg

IMG-0000211705321.jpg

IMG-0000211705325.jpg

Received: from orangeluck.com (ip106.ip-51-83-172.eu. [51.83.172.106])
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 04:34:55 -0700 (PDT)

OVH_269877415
Failover Ips
OVH PL Technical Contact
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
54-088 Wroclaw
Poland

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 19, 2021 3:47 pm

..... found again in Spam .... she answered of a old Mail from me coz she ignored my Slaps with the Lottery-Gang

...... what does she want in Australia ??????? Is she now from "Odessa" or not :roll:

Hello my dear xxxxxxx.
I was smiling when I saw you texting me. I'm glad you didn't forget about me.
I'm fine, I flew and placed at the hotel. I would like you to be with me. I would really like it. You are a very good person, and I am sure that one day we will meet. Personally, I want it. I would like to see how you live. What is your home inside, feel his aroma.
You do not mind if I am a guest on Albany A few days later, when I arrive in Australia? Of course, I would like to meet you personally, if you do not mind. I think that sooner or later it should happen;) For me, when I go to rest, it is better to know anyone in advance who will meet you. I am pleased to communicate with you and you are a reliable person. Frankly, I caught myself several times, thinking that it would be better if I flew to you and not here. But nothing to do with it. I'm already here and I feel sorry that you are not there.
In general, it is very cool here, I think you would like. The only thing I don't like here is the lack of the Internet on my cellular operator and a large price for roaming for calls. Now to write a letter to me you have to use WiFi in the hotel's lobby. Although you know, there is something wonderful in it. I have not had such quiet days for a long time, I like that my phone is silent and I will not hear the permanent calls with my job. I do not want to fulfill you with my thoughts and I will finish my letter.
I Miss you so much, don't forget write to me!
Yours Annushka.
P.S.I hope your eyes will be happy to see these my photos.

Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 12:57:24 +0300

OVH_269877415
Failover Ips
OVH PL Technical Contact
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
54-088 Wroclaw
Poland

... as we can see; she's still "at Home" and not in Sri Lanka

IMG-0000211905309.jpg .... Tomsk, Russia .... 23.07.2020

IMG-0000211905311.jpg ...... Pic is nowhere :(

IMG-0000211905313.jpg .... Tomsk, Russia ... 04.09.2020

...... Pic 2; I didn't know that in Sri Lanka are Advises for a Window are written in russian Language :thinking: :thinking:

Pic 3; I also didn't know that Sri Lanka have european Sockets and that the Router for WLAN is behind the Bedroom door beside the Heater :thinking: :thinking:

.... Pics send in original Size and from mixed Sources ..... Pic 2 one can't find online

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Orange Luck <no-reply@orangeluck.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 19, 2021 4:08 pm

.... now this Vanka's have involved a new Lottery page

...Lotterypage was just created 03.04.2021 and expires on 03.04.2022

Received: from orangeluck.com (ip106.ip-51-83-172.eu. [51.83.172.106])
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 08:28:34 -0700 (PDT)

OVH_269877415
Failover Ips
OVH PL Technical Contact
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
54-088 Wroclaw
Poland

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sergey Drobotenko; <sergeydrobotenko@orangeluck.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 19, 2021 5:30 pm

.... Update

Orange Luck notify You that the status of your lottery ticket has changed.
To find out the details, you need to go to your personal account using your login and password here https:/ /orangeluck.com/login
If you forget your password you can easily restore it here https:/ /orangeluck.com/recovery
Next, you should go to the section Wallet and prove your person. You need to provide information to automatically pay your funds to your account.
After granting the necessary information, your funds will affect your account within 72 hours.
Yours faithfully, Sergey Drobotenko.
Orange Luck.
+380947118603

Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 18:26:05 +0300
From: Sergey Drobotenko <sergeydrobotenko@orangeluck.com>

OVH_269877415
Failover Ips
OVH PL Technical Contact
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
54-088 Wroclaw
Poland

...... I think a comment is not necessary

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 20, 2021 4:01 pm

.... I've ask her yesterday what she want in Australia ..... she must smoke something in "Sri Lanka"

Hello xxxxx. How are you doing? I'm having a great time. The hotel was very good. The area where it is located is wonderful, it is very beautiful and safe. Now I do not worry about trifles and I feel that I can finally rest. There are still some problems with my cellular connection and I again use the wifi in the hotel lobby to use the internet.
In the absence of communication, there are advantages and I am glad that I was distracted from the Internet and the phone and completely immersed in the rest. I like it here, the weather is great, there is always a lot of sun, and there is not even a hint of cloudy days. There is a very unusual food, a lot of local spices that make the taste of food not familiar. I can't say that this is the best thing I've eaten, but I liked to try it. How did you spend your time? Did you miss me? I'll be honest, I've thought about you many times. I think I'll meet you one day in Australia. But I'll be realistic, it's too early to think about it now. In addition, everything is not so simple with Covid-19 and I will need time at home to sort out my work affairs anyway. Anyway, I think that if we want to do this, sooner or later we'll meet you. And this will lead to something more than just an email conversation. I think foreplay can be even more fun than the process itself. I am a very sensitive woman. I like to feel the lips of my man when the tongues are intertwined in a playful dance. A man will be able to quickly awaken a woman to specific actions if he can convey a desire with a kiss. Understand the mood of a woman at the moment and pass on his mood. Kiss can fully reveal the attitude of a man to a woman. Many of his feelings and emotions. After all, kissing each other every time we do it differently with different feelings. There are no two identical kisses. And each kiss in the life of a man and a woman is the first kiss. I think even if the couple has been together for a long time.I'm sure we can talk about anything. I really like our communication and I am very glad that you write to me. I want to apologize for such a short message today. I have to run,I are going to visit a local cafe today to try local delicacies. Write to me, your Annushka.
P.S.Today we walked around the local shopping centers and bought myself some things.

Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 16:26:32 +0300

OVH_269877415
Failover Ips
OVH PL Technical Contact
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
54-088 Wroclaw
Poland

IMG-0000212005171.jpg

IMG-0000212005172.jpg

IMG-0000212005174.jpg

.... Boris was again careless in his Holiday mood:

... Forgotten to remove: .instagram.com/p/B9oqyx9qvR1/ ...... comment: На фото: @tomskaya_l, Какое фото круче?

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 24, 2021 4:34 pm

... was already wondering why she's silent ... maybe Food in "Sri Lanka" wasn't good ..... found in Spam just now

... my last Letter wasn't nice at all, blasted her for this Australia and if she writes also to other behind my neck .... also this Bullshit now ... what does she care for COVID-19 when "she can travel to Sri Lanka" .... VANKA!

I'm in a great mood, because I read your letter again and I feel every word written by you. It creates a feeling as if you are now with me together.
Now I have no doubt that we will be good together, because we have mutual understanding and we are not afraid
to be honest with each other. And this thought is always in my head. I can easily communicate with you, and I feel that I can trust you. I like to feel that you understand me and my thoughts. I can tell you about my secret thoughts and desires frankly. It's not difficult for me to imagine what our meeting will be, and I think that this day will bring only bright emotions. It is now very difficult to plan my trip in advance. I will think about it when I come back with
Sri Lanka. We must take into account how the situation with COVID-19 will develop. Of course, we still need a lot
to discuss and tell each other.
My holiday goes well, I met a woman from Poland and we often spend time together. For example, for dinner in a
cafe or plan a tour together. We always have something to talk and laugh together. She is cool, and she always has
a fun story, it seems to me that something happens to her all the time. By the way, it does not feel in the tourist zone that there are some problems with COVID. It seems that life here is the same as before. It is a very pleasant feeling, and makes rest even better. Today, according to plan, we are going to visit the local market. I'm sorry I must finish
my letter now. Have a nice day! Your Annushka.
P.S. I decided to try to please you with my photos again. I kiss you on your lips.

Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 12:51:04 +0300

OVH_269877415
Failover Ips
OVH PL Technical Contact
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
54-088 Wroclaw
Poland

IMG-0000212205299.jpg

.... Author: tomskaya_lyubov_;

IMG-0000212205300.jpg

... Title: https:/ .instagram.com/p/B3wwcqiohwz/

... Comment: Какое фото лучше? Model: @lu.tomskaia ..... :party: :applause: :mrgreen:

... Author: russ_beauties;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sergey Drobotenko; <sergeydrobotenko@orangeluck.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 26, 2021 5:23 pm

Good afternoon Mr. xxxxxxx. I was assigned your personal Manager in the company Orange Luck, my name is Sergey Drobotenko. We inform you that you have a positive balance and now you can withdraw your funds by Bank Check. You can fill necessary information in your personal account on our website or send the information in a letter to me by item. NOTE! I must notify you that all necessary information must be provided no later than 10 business days after receiving the notification or status will be changed to unclaimed and the funds will be withheld in favor of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. I will be glad to help you with all your questions. Thank you for choosing us.
Yours faithfully, Sergey Drobotenko.
Orange Luck.
+380947118603

Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 12:16:05 +0300
From: Sergey Drobotenko <sergeydrobotenko@orangeluck.com>

OVH_269877415
Failover Ips
OVH PL Technical Contact
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
54-088 Wroclaw
Poland

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 26, 2021 5:32 pm

Hello xxxxx. I suspected from the beginning that something was wrong with you, because you still haven't sent me any photos of you.To be honest, I'm not in the mood today. Until recently, I had a better opinion of you. I really thought that you would be honest with me and not hide anything from me. I'm really upset right now, and you're the reason I'm upset. I've always thought that older men are honest and put relationships first. I thought that with age, priorities change, and real values come first. I spent the whole night thinking about what you did to me, and I reread all our correspondence. Do you remember me asking you questions? You still haven't answered many of them. I thought you had serious intentions for me and I saw a perspective in our relationship. But I was too naive, and now I realize it. I really don't know what else to say to you. Now I have nothing more to say, but it is important for me to understand why you did this, now my vacation is ruined.
Annushka.

Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 14:51:31 +0300

OVH_269877415
Failover Ips
OVH PL Technical Contact
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
54-088 Wroclaw
Poland

clumsyme
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anna; <anny.tishen@gmail.com/tishinna.an@awamail.com> Lottery-Gang

Postby clumsyme » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:21 am

I am currently getting the same emails from this lady. My question is, Is Orangeluck.com a total scam with their own website. I can't find any imformation good or bad about them. I assume at some point the Lottery place will ask for some kind of fee or tax or something. I would like to ask about any :applause: information you all might have?

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anna; <anny.tishen@gmail.com/tishinna.an@awamail.com> Lottery-Gang

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:03 pm

...... its all written about this Lottery above. This page was just created in April and expires after 1 year already. It will be the same case how with this other Odessa-Lottery-Scam Lottery-ukr Webpage. You'll get a simple Word-Doc and there you've to give your Bankdetails ...... You can imagine the rest
All Information about both Lottery-Webpages are by the authorities in the Ukraine.

Return to “Russian scammers”