It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:48 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olya; <womancool.olchick@gmail.com/oksanjala@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Polina; <polyagirl.nice@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:11 pm

.... with the first Pic in DLB-Spam

Good morning.
I hope, you very well feel yourself?
I Will frank, I first time during lives write to the foreigner.
In what country you live?
I have addressed in agency of acquaintances with the request to meet the man suiting me and after answers to questions to me distances your electronic box.
At me there is no information on you, except electronic box.
At me a demo.
I hope, you not against to meet is interesting and to find out each other more close?
My name is Polya.
To me 33 year.
I live in Russia.
Tell to me a little about itself?
I will be "in the seventh sky with happiness" if at us correspondence adequate and optimistical dialogue.
If I to you am uninteresting please, do not spend our general time.
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience.
Good pastime, Polinochka.

Received: from [192.210.236.179] (port=49673 helo=udlglli) by ci3.toservers.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Reply-To: Polinochka <polyagirl.nice@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 22:19:34 +0200

CC-11
ColoCrossing
OrgId: VGS-9
Address: 325 Delaware Avenue
Address: Suite 300
City: Buffalo
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 14202
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Polina; <polyagirl.nice@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Polina; <womangirl.polya@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:14 pm

.... from 419-Spam with the first Pic

Good morning.
How you?
I Will frank, I first time write to the man which is in other country.
In a city of what country you live?
I have filled the questionnaire on a site of acquaintances with the request to meet the significant other and after answers to questions to me distances your electronic box.
But I know nothing about you.
At me a demo.
I hope, you not against to meet is interesting and to find out each other more close?
My name is Polya.
To me 33 year.
I live in Russia.
And what you to me will tell about yourself?
I will be is happy if at us correspondence serious and positive dialogue.
If to you it is all is uninteresting please, do not spend our general time.
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience.
All kind, Polinochka.

Received: from pkxaxy (unknown [192.210.236.179])
Reply-To: Polinka <polyagirl.nice@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 22:18:01 +0200

CC-11
ColoCrossing
OrgId: VGS-9
Address: 325 Delaware Avenue
Address: Suite 300
City: Buffalo
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 14202
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Polina; <womangirl.polya@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:14 pm

..... finally from DMF

Hello my friend)). I believed that you would answer me). I waited. It made me very happy and made my day brighter. I don't worry and worry a lot, because I have not had any communication via the Internet before.
But I think I can handle my excitement). My full name is Polina. What is your full name? I'll tell you right away that I'm not one of those people who spends a lot of time on the Internet. I came here with my purpose, and
I know what I want. Probably at the moment this is the best way to get acquainted to start a conversation on the Internet. Since there are difficult times in the world associated with the Pandemic. I went to this for a long time, and finally I decided to make acquaintances via the Internet, with a man from another country. It was
not easy, I decided for myself that I want changes, I want to start a new page in my life. I was born and live in Russia. The city where I live is called Astrakhan. Yes, I realize, I understand that we live in different countries. But I believe that no distance will be a hindrance or problem for those people who are really looking for stability in a relationship and want to build a real relationship. After all, we do not know when we do not know where our soul mate lives. Agree? So I hope, and for you the distance will not be any obstacle. What is the name of the place where you live? Tell). I am so interested to know everything that is connected with you.
To be honest, I really appreciate the chances of getting to know each other. Bryan how do you value our chances to continue our dialogue, acquaintance? I really hope that this moment will be more successful for both of us. Let's agree to be more loyal to each other. Personally, I don't want to waste time. I came here with the aim of
a real, stable relationship, I came for a serious man to give my heart, and to build a great, happy relationship.
I hope you also came here to spend your personal time on an interesting conversation, and for the purpose of
a serious relationship. Yes?
I am a lonely, completely free girl, I am not in any relationship with a man. I was not married. There are no children yet. And in general I am not interested in any short meetings with men. I am a serious girl and my intentions are to build a future, lasting relationship. I am interested in meeting a decent, kind, responsible man. I hope you are like that! After all, now it is not so easy to meet a decent man. But I believe that you are. Am I right? How about you, were you married? Do you have children? If you have children, then I am not against it, on the contrary, I accept it! My height is 173, weight 54. My eyes are green, my hair is black.
Why am I here? Some of my girlfriends met their other half over the Internet, so I decided to give it a try too.
I went to this for a long time to gain confidence and overcome my fear. Please, just do not think that something is wrong with me :-) I have no bad habits, I do not smoke, I am a normal, pretty woman. The fact
is that most of the men from our country either drink a lot and do not earn enough to build a family, and some are already just married :(. That is why I am here, writing to you to get to know you. Are you also single?
You are also looking for here is your special woman? Are you serious about your search? If your answer is positive, then we will find a lot in common with you, and we will only move forward. Do not forget to write more detailed information about yourself. As I am also interested in getting to know you even better ...
xxxxxx have a great day. I will wait impatiently for an answer. Send your photos. Polina

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.174.237])
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 20:04:40 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

112.jpg

116.jpg

681.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Polina; <polya.womangirl@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:54 pm

Hey xxxxxx! It's nice that you also have a serious attitude. I received your answer, thank you, it was informative to find out personal information about you. How are you doing? How are you? I hope our correspondence will be daily. If suddenly it is not possible to write every day, then I hope we will warn each other). Deal? I'm fine, my mood is good. Your letter made my day brighter.
It's nice that we are united by one goal, this is building stable, real relationships. It means that everything depends on us, and everything is in our hands. It is very pleasant to meet a serious-minded man. After all, now it is difficult to meet a decent, kind, decent man. But I really hope you are one of those men who value time!
For me personally, this is the first such experience of communication via the Internet. I have never done this before. But I believe, and I appreciate it, that it really works, that this connection grows into a real relationship. I hope you are as serious as I am? Have you already communicated on the Internet? I myself do not even use social networks, because I think that people sit there only for short meetings, so somewhere in social networks I don't even have a page. I live in reality, not in the Internet space. Therefore, each time it is better to write by e-mail, but if it is necessary for us, then in the future I will be ready to switch to some other way of communication, but this is in the future, when we will know each other better. Good?
I work in a private school, I am a teacher, tutor. I am doing lessons with children. I love children very much. Since I have a Pedagogical education, I work at a school, only this is a private school. I teach mathematics, Russian, and literature. I usually work every day from morning to evening, I have one day off this Sunday. Perhaps that is why it is now easier for me to meet on the Internet than to arrange a personal life, since there is no time. But I am ready for changes, and I expect them to happen to me). I almost forgot to tell you, my birthday is December 13th. Sagittarius zodiac sign.
xxxxxx how do you spend your free time? Do you have any hobbies, maybe have a hobby? My hobby is probably related to my work), but I like to spend my free time on walks, I love nature. You always want to spend your free time usefully, to relax, to go somewhere. But I’m alone, and I don’t go too much. I like outdoor activities to make it interesting. Sometimes I am engaged in self-development, I read books). I like going out into nature, camping. Do you like camping? Enjoy cycling. I don’t like noisy companies, I don’t go to discos for a long time, because it’s not mine, I’m more of a home girl). Better to have a good time than go to a bar or disco. What about you? Do you like sport? Which species attracts your attention the most?
I even got the inspiration to write about myself), and tell you more. I hope you are interested in reading my letters? Yes, I have an interest in you as a man. I am pleased to get to know you, to share my life with you. I think that soon it will bring us success). I have a good impression of you. And I hope we will continue our path only forward. xxxxxxx I hope you have a mutual interest in me). Have a nice day. I look forward to your next letter. Write! Polina

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.174.131])
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 20:21:09 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

.... all 3 Pics already posted last Night

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:16 pm

Good day xxxxxx! As soon as I saw your letter, I try to immediately answer you). I am very pleased with our communication with you. It is probably a rarity to meet such a benevolent, decent, and serious-minded man.
I am very glad, I was lucky). I was really looking forward to your answer. I'm in a good mood. With each new letter, I have very positive emotions. I really hope that we will continue to delight each other, open up, and become even closer). After all, our goals coincide, and together we want to achieve a positive result in our communication. How is your day? How are you? I am sure that we, living a thousand kilometers apart, can
bring joy to each other. I think it's not so important where the person you like is to be, the main thing is that he is suitable and interesting. Agree? our success depends only on us, our desire. At the beginning of our correspondence, I would like to send you a small video of mine. So that you understand that it is really me. Hope you like it.
So, you about me). In general, I live alone, I have to rent a small apartment, a one-room apartment, one is enough for me. As for the parents, I have no parents. I have a grandmother who raised me. I am sending one of the photos with my grandmother. I lost my father 10 years ago, he drank a lot, and then got very sick.
It so happened that I have little information about my mother, since she left me at a very early age. And since then I don’t know anything about her at all. Well, apparently it was necessary. Therefore, my grandmother was engaged in my upbringing. For which I am very grateful to her. I am an adult girl and already independent.
I also have relatives who live in the village, these are aunts and uncles. I visit them whenever possible on weekends. In general, I myself really like to leave the city and spend time in the country. Because there is always calmness, and you can calmly rest, or for example, even just take a short walk through the forest.
I have no brothers and sisters. xxxxxx what about your family? Tell us about your parents. Do you have your own home or rent? How about brothers, sisters?
xxxxxx how long have you been using internet dating? How did you come to meet online? I'm very curious to know more things about you). The more we know about each other, the more interesting it gets. Agree? For me, this is my first experience of such communication over the Internet. I have never done this before. But I am quite familiar with real life stories that the Internet makes it possible to build real relationships. Therefore, I decided for myself that I want to change my life. Yes, and I am ready to meet a man from another country, and I am ready for a move in the future). I'm ready. Therefore, I have a positive attitude towards such acquaintances on the Internet. Men from Russia have lost all interest for me. Nothing is stable in Russia, and men and my country are not stable at all. Therefore, interest has disappeared. And I decided to find a man somewhere in another country), this is my chance. After all, not when you do not know exactly where your soul mate lives. Agree?
I hope we will share our communication experience, we will develop. Yes, now there is such a period of acquaintance in order to get to know each other more and better. But I'm sure it will only get more interesting and positive in the future. I would like to find a lot in common between us so that we would be interested). Send more of your photos. Have a nice day. Can not wait for your reply. Polina

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.174.108])
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 15:02:37 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

306.jpg

308.jpg

i am.mp4
https://sendvid.com/yizaowce

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:02 pm

Hey xxxxxx! Thank you for writing to me), share a part of your life with me! I am happy that we have chosen this path. I am very pleased. I love reading your letters and what you are talking about. I also try to open up, share, with you all the things from my life. If suddenly you are interested in something, you can always ask me. Good? Perhaps it is fate that we met you, I hope I made the right choice by choosing you). Do you believe in fate? At the moment everything suits me, and personally I do not see any obstacles. I hope everything suits you, and you, like me, do not see any obstacles. Yes, we communicate using the Internet connection, but this is not a problem, because we are still at a distance, and for people who want to truly build love, relationships should not be barriers. Agree? In general, I think that distance is just a path that must be overcome. Is that so? Therefore, we have everything ahead. I hope you support me. How is your day? How are you? I'm fine, I'm in a good mood.
xxxxxx how long have you been alone, without a relationship? When did your last relationship end? We must live in the present, and what was in the past, let it remain there. Yes? For me, my last relationship ended in just over a year. With past relationships, nothing connects me. So you can be calm). Since then I have been alone, and all this time I have devoted myself, and of course I have not thought about relationships for a whole year. But some time passed, and the moment came when I was tired of this loneliness. And I want to share my life, to give tenderness, attention to a person close to me. Now I definitely know what I want, what I need. In general, I am purposeful in life. Sometimes I set goals and go to my goal to the victorious. Sometimes personal happiness requires a long journey and effort. Agree? Therefore, even now I can tell you that for me our correspondence with you is of great importance.
I know that you have a developed country, a good culture, which is different from ours. What is the standard of living in your country? What are your impressions of Russia, what do you think of Russian people? What is your religion? And I also know that our mentality is different, and I think that you have a more cultural development. And I love it. I like the mentality of your country. My religion is Christianity. Do you like theaters, museums, exhibitions or going to the cinema? Where do you like to spend your free time more? I really like outdoor recreation, but in general I always like to actively spend my free time. Although, due to work, there is not much free time (. I am ready for the changes that await me, and I am ready to take a step towards my destiny. I really want to fill this time with communication with you so that our knowledge develops and we become closer).
xxxxxx I think that every letter written from the heart is sincere. So I hope we appreciate the time we take to tell these things to each other.) I would like to find common goals, interests, so that there is a complete idyll in life in a relationship). I like you, and you are very interesting as a man. Have a nice day. I'm waiting for your news. Polina

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.43.135])
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 16:22:19 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

0609.jpg

471.jpg

708.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ulyana; <yluanaaaaaaka@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:05 pm

Hi xxxxxx. How are you doing? How did you sleep today? What did you dream about? I am very happy to see your response to my letter, but I am saddened that you did not send me your photos:(
I live in Russia and decided to find an honest, decent man only for a serious relationship. I had relationships with men from Russia, but they all ended badly. It so happened that they raised their hands at me, went for a walk with other girls, drank alcohol, and this is very painful and not pleasant. So I decided to change my life for the better and meet a man from another country. I hope that you are not afraid of the distance between us and we will become good conversationalists for each other, and then fate will show whether we are destined to be more than pen pals or not. I always try to tune myself to positive emotions, because I want to feel next to me a reliable man who can protect me, help and support me in everything, and not offend me.
If you are really interested in me and you want to continue the dialogue with me, I will be very pleased to get to know you and get to know you better. With each letter I will tell you more about myself, and I hope to receive from you the same interesting stories about you.
xxxxxxx, tell us about your city where you live, what is it called? Where and with whom do you live? Where and by whom do you work? Do you like your job?
I think that you will draw a conclusion from this letter and answer me honestly whether you are ready to continue communicating with me or not. Because we need to start our acquaintance with honesty and trust. That's the only thing I wanted to tell you in this letter so far. I will look forward to your interesting answer and your photos.
Ulyana

Received: from [192.168.1.57] ([178.176.174.171])
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 18:44:11 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

545011.jpg

646420.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:36 pm

Good day xxxxxx! I am very pleased that a rather good, positive man has appeared in my life, that's me about you). It is a great pleasure for me to communicate with you. I'm sure we are getting closer every day. I hope you also get enough information about me, because I try to talk about myself). After all, this is the only way
we have the opportunity to get to know each other at the moment. The more we talk, the better we get to know each other. I am very glad to give you my attention and time. How is your day? How are you? How is the weather? I'm fine, the mood is wonderful. How do you usually spend your evenings at home? Usually on weekdays after work I am always at home, looking after myself, watching TV, and just relaxing. It seems to
me that lately I have developed a monotonous life. I want change, I want to diversify my life, fill it with bright colors, build love, relationships. I am sending you my video again).
I notice that in this short period of time, attachment appears, interest grows. Did you notice this? I am ready to give you my attention. Because I take our connection to heart. After all, not you, not me, we both do not want to waste our personal time in vain. We want seriousness, understanding, trust in each other and in our connection. I'm sure the further we go, the more our connection with you will grow. Do you agree? We are both adults, and we are already evaluating our actions. I now know why I am here, and for what purpose. I have an understanding. I want relationships, love, sincerity. I am ready for the changes that lie ahead. I understand that in the future it may turn out that I will have to go to another country. I am ready, I am ready for the changes that may happen to me. Because I know for sure that changes will give me a new life), from which I will be happy. xxxxxx have you deliberately approached our communication? Are you ready to go further to build a relationship with a girl from another country? that is, with me). Are you ready for the changes ahead? This is probably the important part, isn't it? If we are both ready, then it will be great). Everything will depend only on us, on our decisions. In life, I always think positively, no matter what. I think I have already made my choice by choosing you). And all that will happen around me, it will no longer be interesting to me. Because you appeared in my life. I really appreciate this moment!
Do you like to travel? You've probably visited a lot in other countries? Where did you like the most? I dream of visiting another country), because I have never traveled to other countries. Unless here in my country I traveled to other cities. But I believe that all my main travels are still ahead). After all, life is just beginning to gain momentum. Agree? Tell us more about your character? What do you value most in people? What qualities do you highlight in a girl? Do you have any idea what your girlfriend should be like? Do you like doing good deeds? In general, I am very open, honest, and always love justice. I am not quick-tempered, and I do not like to swear or quarrels. Yes, I like doing good deeds, because it is the deeds that show the real attitude towards people.
xxxxxx in you I like that you are so cool, cute), I like you as a man. I value our communication, and I hope that this will lead us to ensure that we are together. I appreciate the time I give to you. Hope you have a nice and positive day. Write, I will look forward to your new letter. Polina

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.43.93])
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 10:54:56 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

505.jpg

586.jpg

you.mp4
https://sendvid.com/a8zl6a94

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ulyana; <yluanaaaaaaka@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:23 pm

Hi xxxxxx. Thanks for the answer, but why didn't you send me your photos??? I am pleased to know that you are ready to continue your acquaintance with me. I hope that with each new letter we will be able to get to know each other better and find common interests. As you already know, I want to build a relationship with a man from another country, because I am tired of relationships with men in Russia, and I will be interested in such
an experience with you. I really hope that my words don't scare you, and you and I will be able to try what will come of it. What do you think about it?
As for bad habits, I do not have them, I do not smoke, and I am independent of alcohol. But I can drink a glass of wine or champagne in good company or on some holiday, sometimes beer :) And how do you feel about bad habits?
Thank you for telling me about your city and your work. I want to tell you about my city. I have been living in Russia since I was born. My city is called Kalachinsk in the Omsk region. Officially founded in 1794, 1918 is a historical city of Russia. It's far from Moscow. In summer it is very beautiful here, but in winter it is very cold, the temperature can be from -20 degrees below zero, but I am not afraid of such a temperature, I am already used to it, but it would be nice for me to be in the arms of my man who could warm me :) Maybe one day it will be you :)
And I work as an accountant. This is quite hard work on the labor accounting system. Sometimes you have to work all day. So I spend a lot of time at work. My work schedule starts at 9 a.m. and ends at 8 p.m. My free time from work, I decided to look for a man from another country, and I am very glad that we have started communicating. I hope that this will lead to something more. I've already told you the story of what happened in my life. I hope that this will not happen again in my life.
I am interested to know in general, how do you feel about Russia in general, and that I live in it? I still want to know so much about you, and I hope that you are in a positive mood, that we are from different countries.
But I think all the questions should be asked gradually, we have a lot of time to get to know each other.
As for about social networks. I'll definitely come up with something. But the fact is that we are not allowed to use social networks at work at work. I spend most of my time at work and can check my mail unnoticed :) But now I will do it more often, and I will try to answer as soon as possible. I understand that this is very important for our acquaintance and I take it seriously. I wish you a good day.
I will be waiting for your interesting answer and your photos. Ulyana

Received: from [10.0.0.101] ([188.162.43.87])
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 17:28:27 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

047578.jpg

054864.jpg

452877.jpg

... I was sure that I know this Pest already .... :evil: .. will put them 2gether

.... Kalachinsk ----> Yola: 1 дн. 4 ч 16 мин - 2 100 км

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:28 pm

Hey xxxxxx! I greet your letter with a smile), because you arouse my interest. Yes, we are getting closer, getting to know each other. Every day we discover something new for ourselves. The impression is that I have known you for a long time)). Everything is fine with me. Mood is good. How is your day? Each letter is like a small step forward towards success). After all, you and me, each of us deserves to be happy. Isn't it? And I believe that we will cope and walk this path with dignity. I am very glad that you evoke so many positive emotions in me. In you, I see a worthy, special man who will protect me). I can rely on you, right?
So that you understand that I look at you very seriously, I consider you as my future man, with whom I will build a relationship. After all, I take our correspondence very seriously, it is important for me. I would like to pay more attention to each other. I really want to rely on you. After all, a man should be a support, protection, and a reliable friend for a girl. Yes, now we are thousands of kilometers from each other, but this should not stop us. After all, we have big plans, dreams, goals. If there is a goal, then we must go to meet our goal. Agree? Do you support? xxxxxx you really like me, you like me, you are somehow special). There is something about you that really hooked me). I am very happy about that. What is your opinion about me, what are your impressions? How do you assess our prospects for future relationships? Honestly, this is all very serious for me, and I really want to fill this void in my life, build a relationship with you. I think I made my choice.
What movies do you like to watch? What kind of music do you like to listen to? Do you have a car? What's your favorite car? What's your favorite color? I'm all interested in what is connected with you). Personally, I like to watch comedy films, melodramas, the most important thing is to have a meaning in the cinema. Truth? I listen to different music, usually the one that is sung on the radio (pop, hip-hop). I don't have a car, and I don't have a driver's license either). But I would very much like to learn how to drive a car. In general, I am a very economic, domestic girl, life has taught me to be clean. Therefore, I love when things are at home in their places. I love order in the house. I can cook). So I don't have such a favorite dish, but I like fish dishes. Do you have any favorite food items? What is the national dish in your country? Know that my man will always be full, fed)). Have you tried something from Russian cuisine? Here, for example, our national dish is Borsch soup, and Pelmeni.
I really like how our relationship is developing. I am sure we have chosen the right course of development of our connection. xxxxxx you're so cool). I like to compliment my man). Thank you for appearing in my life. My life got really interesting). Have a nice day. Write! Polina

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.199.145])
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 11:37:13 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

676.jpg

678.jpg

729.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:42 pm

.... I've had a stupid feeling since her twin "Ulyana" was blown yesterday

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Polina; <lovepolya.is@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:12 pm

Hello how are you? This is me Polina. I had to urgently create a new account. The thing is, my mailbox was broken. And I lost access to it. Now I am writing to you from my other address to inform you about this. My previous email address was disabled and does not work. Most likely you wrote to me, but your letter did not go away. Therefore, I am in a hurry now to warn you. I want to ask you to send your letter to me again. You probably wrote a letter, please send me your answer to my last letter to this address. Good? I will wait for your letter and then I will contact you again. Write! Polina

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.43.244])
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 00:10:46 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

276.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:30 pm

Good day xxxxxx! I was so worried when I found out that my old account was disabled. Of course, I immediately informed you about it. It's good that you texted me again. Now I am calm. You fill my heart with joy, your words cause only joy and positive emotions. I am so glad to meet you, I see how I have blossomed, my days have become brighter. Now I definitely have a meaning and a goal. And I hope that step by step we are moving towards our goal. After all, we have one goal. Isn't it? And the goal is to build long-term, lasting, real relationships. I feel, as a girl, that our communication is becoming one level higher and closer. After all, we have already been communicating with you for some time, and we see what connects us. Everything suits me, and I want to move on in the same direction. Do you support me? I believe and really hope that our connection will really come to the point that we will see each other. After all, this is probably the main goal that we are pursuing. After all, in order to have a real relationship, a real meeting is also needed.
How is your day? How are you? How is the weather with you there? Everything is in order, I feel good, the mood is positive. Yes, this is exactly the case, that all further development of our connection depends only on you and me, on desire. Therefore, everything is only in our hands with you. Agree? I hope that we will make all important decisions together. Do you agree?
I would like to touch on the topic of relationships. What do you value most in a relationship between a man and a woman? What qualities do you value in a girl? What kind of relationship do you consider to be successful? Do you have any unfulfilled dreams that you would like to realize? I personally think that the guarantee of a successful relationship depends directly on both partners, both the woman and the man. Probably all the same there should be male duties that a man performs, and there are duties that a girl must fulfill. As a girl, I am ready to take everything into my own hands, create a home, comfort in the house, always order, my man is always full. A man in a relationship, for his girlfriend, should be a reliable support, protector, friend, lover in bed. Agree? After all, it is the man who gives the girl the opportunity to flourish, and the girl gives her man confidence in the future. To build a successful relationship, then I believe that such a relationship must start with trust in each other. If there is trust, then this is already a great success in building strong relationships.
I will emphasize trust, because this is the main foundation for building a relationship. Therefore, if there is trust, then the relationship will be more successful. I will tell you this, you can completely rely on me! I promise you, I won't let you down, I won't let you down. After all, I really appreciate the time that we communicate with you. After all, I want to go along this path with you. xxxxxx can I rely on you? Can I count on you? Do you support me? I hope I found the right words and expressed my idea to you. And of course I would like to hear from you what you think about all this! Do you think you are experienced in relationships? I believe that there is you, there is me, and together this is us). Nothing should distract us from communication with each other. This is our personal relationship. Agree?
I am sure that every day we will become closer, communicate more closely and move on. After all, fate gave us such an opportunity to unite our lonely hearts. But from now on, I would like to believe that we are no longer alone. Since we have each other. Yes? Can I think so? Indeed, sometimes for happiness you need not so much, but just see the smile of a loved one). Hope you have a nice day! Write! I will wait. Polina

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.174.202])
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 22:12:16 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:40 pm

Good day xxxxxx! Can you feel us getting closer? I woke up this morning and made myself pancakes for breakfast. I feel like we are getting closer every day. After all, even our conversation and relations have changed. I am infinitely happy that you appeared in my life. I attach great importance to this. I would like to go further, because there will be only success ahead. I'm in a good mood today, I'm fine. How is your day? Hope you are in a good mood too! Yes, correspondence gives us the opportunity to open up, get to know each other. But it is a personal meeting with each other that will make it clear what lies ahead. But I am very glad that this is where you and I met. And all the important decisions are ahead, we will make together. Is that so? After all, this is our relationship with you, just me and you. And everything is in our hands. We are on the right track. I am sending you my little video again), I hope you like it.
Yes, I'm talking about trust, because this point is very important. And I want to make it clear to you that you can rely on me, that you can trust me. I promise that I won't let you down. I will do everything that depends on me to see your smile every day. After all, it is important for me that my man feels confident. We both deserve to be happy, deserve to be loved. Each of us has the right to be happy. I know that you are a worthy man, you are handsome, I like you very much, you are somehow special for me). I'm already starting to think about what awaits us next, and my thoughts come to the conclusion that there is only a personal meeting next. We will definitely talk about this later, but in the meantime, we enjoy that moment to get to know each other even better.
xxxxxx When you go on vacation with friends, on some holiday, what do you prefer to drink from alcohol? Wine, maybe beer, or whiskey? When you drink, are you in control? Do you have a lot of friends? How often do you go to see your friends? Are you a romantic man, do you like romance? How jealous are you? About me. It so happened that there are not so many girlfriends, there are several with whom I have been in contact since childhood. But we meet every now and then, because each of my friends already has a family, and there are not enough opportunities to see each other more often. But we try to get together sometimes. I probably prefer to drink Red wine, or good beer. But I use all this only in moderation, and always control myself. Yes, I like romance, but I believe that it should be in moderation in a relationship so that both would like it. I am not particularly jealous girl, but the most important thing is not to give reasons for jealousy. right? In relationships, I always rely and trust my man. Because I know that my man will always be a support for me.
I like our communication so much, everything suits me, and most importantly, there is a goal. Together we know what we want. xxxxxx I know we have high expectations and I hope that we will meet our expectations in front of each other). Have a good day. Write, I'll wait for your answer again. Polina

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.199.237])
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 16:52:31 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:29 pm

Hey xxxxxx! Thank you for your kind words, for your wonderful letters. I like the development of our connection. We are growing every day. Every day brings us closer to each other. Every day is a small victory, it
is a step forward together. Every day I gain confidence in the future, I feel that you already need me)!
Honestly, my outlook on life has changed. I don't want to be the big one. I want to move on with you. I find this happiness, and I want to share it with you. It all depends on you and me. So let's join hands and walk this path, because we have an interest in developing a real relationship between us. Are you ready xxxxxx? I'm in a good mood, my day is fine. How is your day? How are you? Every day I become more attached to you, and I understand that we are really made for each other. Let that we live in different places, but we see how we fit each other. That is why we never know where our true soulmate lives). But fate gave us the opportunity to meet each other).
I am happy that the Internet gave us the opportunity to get to know each other, to get to know each other,
to correspond. But we really expect very different things. we expect a real face-to-face meeting, spending time together, and building real relationships. Is that so? I very much hope that you, too, follow this path. xxxxxx what are your expectations from our acquaintance? What are you willing to do for a future relationship? And what should happen between us next, that is, what step should we take? Yes, at first I was still worried about the distance between us, but some time passed, and you convinced with your words that there is no need to worry about the distance. And I really relied on you at this moment, because you are a man!
I am completely ready to connect my relationship with a man from another country. Yes, this is a big step, but honestly, I'm ready. I wanted it, so I will do it. Of course, I understand that some difficulties are possible ahead, but if you are there and help me, then we will not notice these difficulties. Isn't it? After all, if we together will achieve our goal, then together we will do it even better. xxxxxx are you ready for a relationship, for a future life with a girl from another country (talking about myself)).
How does your morning begin? Do you usually have breakfast? What do you prefer to drink in the morning, a cup of coffee or tea? I really hope that we will have complete harmony in our relationship. In you, I saw a man with whom I really want to build a relationship. And already now there are plans, hopes and dreams. The most important thing is that at this moment you and I are no longer alone. You have me, and I have you). Have a nice day, I'll think about us). Write! Polina

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.174.47])
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 12:14:47 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”