It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Yuliya; <yuliyathesun@gmail.com/Ninagoldlove2018@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya Konshina; <missrusyuli@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:05 pm

HeLlo my Love xxxxx !!! :-* :-* :-*
I am very pleased that I saw your letter !!!
I'm all right! For me it is very important that I do live just an idea for you!
My whole head is filled with ideas for only you my love !!!
I realize that every day I love you more! Yes it's true! Today was a beautiful day!
I had a great time. Every moment I think of you, and want you to be with me.
Many times I imagined us together when we hug each other, it's perfect! :-)
I want to be with you, so that we were together. Now it is very important to me!
I want to make our dream come true! I am very glad that I met you, you really are the love of my life !!!
I love you xxxxx!!! I can not imagine my future life without you. You're the best and you are the most beautiful man!
Although we have never met I think I know you all my life.
I was looking for you all my life and now I'm happy. I met you my love!
When I come to you I will do everything to make you happy with me!
My love, I realized that you need to have a copy of my passport, so that you could do for me remittance! My love tomorrow I will send a copy of my Russian passport!
I hope that you will be able to send me your help! I need to how to pay for my trip to you as soon as possible!
Travel agency expects from me the rest of the money to pay for my documents and plane tickets!
I am eager to come to you, I want to come to you as soon as possible!
Our love is with you must be an example for all the other people !!!
When we meet we will be the most beautiful couple!
I imagine that we'll go down the street and people look back after us.
I am sure that we will be very happy together !!! We will always love each other!
Do you agree with me? I know you agree, I know that you love me !!!And I love you xxxxx!
I really want to see you !!! I want to hug you and I want to kiss you !!!
With love!!!!!!!!! :-*
Your Yuliya.

....... delivered over Yandex/Moscow
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:28 pm

Hello my love xxxxx!!! :-*
I am very happy to see your letter today!
I was thinking about you all day today and now I am happy to write you a letter!
Each line of your letter makes me happy!
I have enough to get your letter, and I'll be happy!
You are a great man and I was looking for you all my life!
Now, when we love each other in front of us opened a vast world filled with love!
All my heart is filled with love for you!
Now I feel very lonely far away from you! I want as soon as possible to be with you!
My soul and my heart is with you now, my heart will always be with you, I know it!
Now I'm happy !!! My life has found sense!
And now I'm only thinking about our meeting when we can see each other, touch each other ...
This question is for me the most important, I go to sleep every day with thoughts of our meeting !!!
Now I am sure that we will be together very soon !!!
I love you! Falling asleep, I always think of you! Just me and you !!! And we'll be together forever !!!
My love, I gave you my soul and my heart! When we're together I'll give you all my love!
My love today I send you a copy of my Russian passport! I hope that you will be enough to send me your help!
My dear, I need your help, I was able to fully pay my documents and plane tickets! I will wait for news from you! My love, tell me, when you go to the money transfer office?
I already need to plan my trip to you! I hope that you will not have any problems send me your assistance to 245 euros!
We need to be together now, and I will arrive to you!
We have to live - to live for us, for our meeting !!!
I live only for You !!!
My love !!! I look forward to your letters !!!
My heart belongs to you! My heart is tender and fragile, so I hope you'll be gentle with my heart !!!
We'll be together, and we will talk with you day and night! You agree with me?
I love You xxxxxx!!!
I kiss you my love!
Your Yuliya.

my_copy_pasport.jpg

.... to the Passport:

- Pic is wrong
- Date of issue don't match with her Birthday
- Date of issue don't match with the Passport number
- In the Passport is given Kudymkar, is a town and the administrative center of Komi-Permyak Okrug of Perm Krai as Hometown but Passport was originated in Yoshkar Ola, Mari El.

Distance between Kudymkar and Yoshkar Ola, Mari El: 700.92 km

- After the Number in the Stamp was Passport originated in Rostov na Don

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Yuliya; <missrusyuli@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:59 pm

xxxxx HEY love!!!
My love xxxxx, you get my letters? You have not answered my letter!
I hope that you are serious about our relationship with you?
Tell me I'm still interested in you? Do you want this meeting?
Your Yuliya)!))!

IMG_8632.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <sweetlovenatal@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:50 pm

.... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Grube. Mein Name klingt sehr melodisch Natalia. Ich bin noch 32. Also, bin ich eine junge Frau, die noch an Liebe und Herzlichkeit glaubt und ihre Hoffnung auf gluckliche Zukunft und eigene Familie noch nicht verloren hat. Deswegen habe ich mich fur diese Nachricht an Sie entschlossen. Ich denke, Sie verstehen was ich meine. Ich mochte mich mit Ihnen kommunizieren! Ich kann vermuten, Sie seien ein sehr interessanter und guter Mensch (hoffentlich, es stimmt) Ich will mit Ihnen ein bisschen quatschen und uber Ihr Leben erfahren. Was interessiert Sie? Haben Sie Hobbies? Als was arbeiten Sie? Welche Frauen mogen Sie? Welche nicht? Moglicherweise konnen wir einander Nachrichten schicken und auch Freunde werden… Oder sogar mehr…Wer wei?? Ich werde sehr froh sein, wenn Sie meine Nachricht noch einmal beantworten! Es wird mir sehr angenehm sein, wenn so ein schoner Mann wie Sie mir seine Aufmerksamkeit schenkt. Es ware super. Was kann ich uber mich kurz sagen? Ich bin eine sehr gutherzige und kontaktfreudige attraktive junge Frau! Und alle meine Freunde wissen es Doch trotz allem habe ich leider bis jetzt keinen guten Mann gefunden, welchem ich mein Herz uberlassen kann. Vielleicht seien Sie so ein Mann? Ich traume von echten Liebesbeziehungen fur die Dauer. Mir wird es sehr angenehm, wenn ich Ihre Antwort bekomme. Ich denke, dass Sie auch echte Beziehungen haben wollen, denn ich bin schon mude von Einsamkeit. In meinem Brief kann ich an Sie mein Bild und mehr Information uber mich schicken Wenn Sie irgendwelche Fragen an mich haben, werde ich diese immer gerne beantworten, so konnen Sie alles fragen, was Sie wollen. Ich werde glucklich sein, wenn ich eine Nachricht von Ihnen auf meine E-Mail bekomme. Ich werde mit riesiger Ungeduld auf Ihren Brief warten. Wenn Sie Zeit finden wurden, um ein paar Worte an mich zu schreiben, ware es einfach prima. Schreiben Sie an mich, bitte. Natusik,

Pit. :thinking: :thinking: :shock: My name sounds very melodic Natalia. I'm still 32. So, I am a young woman who still believes in love and warmth and have not lost their hope for the future and gluckliche own family. That's why I decided to you for this message. I think you understand what I mean. I liked me communicate with you! I suspect you are a very interesting and good person (hopefully, it's true) I want to talk a bit with you and learn about your life. What are you interested in? Do you have hobbies? What do you work as? What women you mogen? Which not? Possibly we can send messages and be friends ... or even more ... Who knows ?? I will be very glad if you answer my message again! It will be very agreeable to me, if such a saver man like you gives me his attention. It would be great. What can I say about myself short? I am a very kind-hearted and sociable attractive young woman! And all my friends know it, but despite everything I have unfortunately so far not found a good man to whom I can make my heart over. Perhaps you are such a man? I dream of true love relationships for the duration. I can be very nice if I get your answer. I think you want to have real relationships, because I'm already tired of loneliness. In my letter, I can send you my picture and more information about me if you have any questions for me, I will always be happy to answer them, so you can ask anything you want. I'll be happy when I get a message from you to my e-mail. I'll wait with huge impatience for your letter. If you were to find time to write a few words to me, it just would be great. Write to me, please. Natusik,

From: Nata Natusenka <shiyumiri_f15j-eagle@maia.eonet.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Nata Natusenka <Sweetlovenatal@gmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [::ffff:195.155.225.73]
X-Mailer: Zimbra Mailer (ZimbraWebClient - FF56 (Win)/0.0)

SOLNET-3
SOLNET
TEKNIK KONTAK
Salih Tozan Sk. Karamancilar Is Mrkz.
C Blok No:16 34394 Esentepe/Sisli/
ISTANBUL
Turkey

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Natalia; <sweetlovenatal@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:38 pm

xxxxxx you.
xxxxxxx, I'm glad you answered my message.
I really hope that we will continue to communicate.
I saw your email address on a dating site and I decided to write one
Letter for you! I will tell you about myself and I will send mine
Images. Unfortunately, the circumstances forced me to be
alone. I have not had a serious relationship for a few years. I am
a free woman, I have never been married! I have no kids! You were
married? Do you have children? I'll tell you about myself! I live in
Russia in the Perm region! The city I live in is called the
Krasnowishersk
, I think you have heard nothing of my city ... My name is
Natalya. My age is 31 years. I was born on May 20th, 1986! I want to say
that age does not matter to me! As you understand, I am looking for
a man I am looking for my life partner! I'm looking for a man you can
Trust. Who will love and respect me? I want a great love and a find
serious relationship. I'm just honest, nice and interested
thoughtful man! For me, the most important thing in a relationship
Honesty! For me, the extraordinary beauty of a man does not matter. And I do
do not consider me a supermodel. I am a simple woman and I am
well educated! Now my main concern is to familiarize myself with the topic
Man for the creation of the strong and happy family! I hope you understand me.
Tell me that the most important thing for you in a relationship between one
Husband and a wife? I want to know, you open yourself seriously
Relationship? I hope we will communicate. I want to have one
Dialogue with you! I hope you are interested in getting to know me better! I
I would be glad if you tell me more about your life, about yours
Hobbies! I am looking forward to your plans for the future!
I will be I am glad if you are interested in my letter. I hope you will do it soon
Give me an answer. I send you my photo! And of course I will be glad to see you
your photos! Natalya.

Received: from Acer1-PC ([23.88.112.136])
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 18:04:49 +0300

Enzu Inc
OrgId: ENZUI
Address: 10120 S Eastern Ave
Address: Suite #248
City: Henderson
StateProv: NV
PostalCode: 89052

IM.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Natalia; <sweetlovenatal@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:05 pm

Hello my beautiful xxxxx !!!
Today for me the big luck to see your letter !!!! My mood increased by 100 percent !!!
For me it is very nice that you write me and give me your attention.
I first met a man on the internet! I will try to tell you more about you in my letters! I hope for reciprocity !!!
I am currently working in the industry sales in a small company!
My specialty at the "manager of a trading hall", where I sell household appliances!
In the shop I work in, I sell televisions, vacuum cleaners, refrigerators, iron and many other products!

I like my job and I am always responsible for everything I do!
In the city where I live it is very difficult to find a good job! I have not found a job in my city for a long time !!!
Now everything is fine and I worked as a seller! Although I have a medical degree!
I moved to Krasnowischersk when I was 10 years old when I entered the College of Medicine.
After college, I entered the Medical University. My specialty pharmacist.
After university, I worked for about six months as a pharmacist in a pharmacy.
But I informed about the fact that I got a small salary in the pharmacy and I do not have enough money to pay for my room.
And after graduation I stayed here.
My Krasnowishersk is not a big city where I live 1733 kilometers from Moscow.
I work from 9:00 to 17:00. Of course I have a lunch break!
Now, at lunchtime, I used a computer at work to write you a letter!
I'm not allowed to use a computer at work for personal reasons, but I still have time to use the internet!
How many hours a day do you work? Do you like your job ?!
I really want to know more about you because I really like our acquaintance !!!
To be honest, I asked for help on the internet to find their other half.
For many reasons I can not find love in my city!
I really would like to fall in love with a man! For me, nationality does not matter!
Gradually, I will tell you everything about me, but I also want to know everything about your life. Tell me about yourself!
I am very glad that I have such a wonderful friend like you now!
Yes, I wish you were my friend! Friendship is important in a relationship!
It is very important for a man to respect a woman! A woman should respect a man!
Love should be the most important part of every family !!!
Now I have to finish this letter !!!
Tomorrow I will wait for your letter !!! I will be very happy to see your photo!
Your new friend Natalya!

Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 18:56:02 +0300

Enzu Inc

image.jpg

image2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:20 pm

Hello my xxxxxx !!!!!!
I'm so happy to see your letter today !!!
I am very much waiting for your letter and it was a great luck for us that we started our acquaintance !!!
I am grateful for the fate that the Internet makes it possible to get to know lonely hearts!
Let me call you friend, that's very important to me!
Today I want to tell you more about myself !!!
My size is about 171 centimeters! I weigh 58 kg! :-)
In life I like to do sports, I love active relaxation!
I ube twice a week in aerobics, as you always have to keep a good body shape.
My favorite sports are skating or skiing in the winter outdoors with friends.
I like to spend my free time in nature, I like to walk in the park!
Sometimes I also like spending my free time at home for an interesting book. I like reading romance novels!
I studied in Krasnowischersk, I told you that in my last letter.
And after graduating from university, I decided to stay in Krasnowischersk.
At that time I had a serious relationship with a man and I did not want to return to my parents in the village.
I hope you understand my letter?
I have studied English in the school and at the university. I can speak fluent english!
I think that this will be a very interesting conversation with my Russian accent !!! :-)
Far, you, I'm very glad that I met you!
I want to tell you about my previous life !!!!!
In the past I had a serious relationship with a man, we studied at the same institute where I met with him.
For seven years we met, he only promised to marry me, and in the end, after seven years, he just left me and went to another woman ...
I could not forgive him for that, because I was very hurt in the heart !!!!!
My heart was broken !!! He acted as a traitor five years ago and did what he said about the wedding, about the family and about the kids, and in the end he just left me ...
If you love yourself, you have to have faith. I do not like being lied to, it's the worst !!!
I hope that in the future I will find the man of my dreams! A man should be in all life difficulties next to his wife.
For me, the age of a man is not important! The main thing that a man would love me! In Russia there is a saying: love - obedience to all ages !!!
I hope you understand the translation correctly! At any age you can love and make a family! The main thing that love would be, was sincere!
I am writing to you about my life so that you have a proper idea of ​​me.
When I told you about my past, I opened my heart and soul before you, so you know me better.
I hope you also have something to tell me about your past life?
I will wait for your letter and hope for a reasonable answer! I do not want to spend my life alone!
I hope we will get to know each other more!
Green!
Your friend Natalya.

Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 18:27:30 +0300

Enzu Inc

2.jpg

3.jpg

image.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:58 pm

xxxxxxx, ich erzahle dir von meiner Familie. :disagree: :thinking: :shock:

Hello xxxxxx !!!
I'm thankful that luck allowed us to find each other !!!
I am glad to read your letter, your letter makes me happy! You became a friend for me!
I want to get to know each other every day !!!!
I am happy to know you and I am interested in your life and interests! I like you, and I want to know everything about you !!!
I hope you understand my letter !!!
I have devoted a long period of education to my life, 3 years I was in college and 5 years old, I went to university!
Now I think about my personal life! I would like to have a serious relationship with a man who loves me!
When I was a little girl, my mother was unable to give me all the necessary things!
My mother worked 16 hours a day, so I was able to go to college!
I am very grateful to my mother and I am very much like my mother!
My father has always taken care of me! My father was busy with my education! I'm thankful that my parents raised me!
Sometimes my dad asks me, "Natalya, why are you so far alone?" I do not even know how to answer him!
Lawless Heart of Love! I live and wait for my prince! :-) I just want a sincere love and for all!
My parents live in a small village 40 km from the city of Perm.
What would I bring my parents, I have to drive 2-3 hours by bus!
I can not go to my parents long!
I rarely visit my parents, but I take every opportunity to visit my parents!
I love my mom and dad and always happy when I can see my parents! But my desire does not agree with my abilities.
My mother's name is Olga, she has worked as a school teacher of literature all his life.
Now my mother is retired, but continues to teach literature.
There are no new teachers in the village! After school everyone tries to leave the city and rarely return to the village.
My father's name is Oleg, Dad worked in the police, he was responsible for the order in our village!
My father dedicated his life to crime!--> only by his "daughter" he failed :roll:
Now my dad is retired, it does not work, it's always fishing and farming in the house.
I really love my parents !!!
Now I'll tell you how I live!
For some years I have been taking a room in an apartment !!! In one room I live, and in another room lived a woman, the mistress of the flat.
She and I are good friends, but we have different interests with her because she is much older than me!
In my town, a beautiful park, this park is small, but very nice!
Sometimes we go to the theater or the cinema with friends! As soon as we attend karaoke, I like to sing and dance.
I love listening to music! I hear different music, work all day, we listen to the radio! The radio contains various compositions Pop, Jazz, RNB.
I love fun and happy music, but sometimes, when I get home, I hear soft classical music. What kind of music do you listen to?
I am very glad that you have come into my life, and I am very much interested in engaging in a dialogue with you!
I really like to get a letter from you!
I feel that you are a true man, I really like you! I am very open in my life and in my letters and I am waiting for reciprocity ...
I hope this will be a very long and pleasant friendship that will lead to a happy and long term relationship!
My new photos!
I will wait for your letter!
Your Natalya.

Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 18:56:00 +0300

Enzu Inc

i_1.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:43 pm

Hallo mein wunderbarer xxxxxx!

Hello my husband xxxxxx !!! : - * :-)
I am glad to see your letter today !!!
I hope you like my letters too, because I am yours!
Tell me, when you see my letter in the inbox, what do you think? It is very interesting for me! :)
When I see your letters, I'm always in a good mood and get a smile !!!
I think you are very nice and nice person, so I really liked you from the first day of our acquaintance!
I would like to share my whole mood with you!
I want to write to you, it is a pleasure!
Do you have close friends? I have a childhood friend, Svetlana, we've known her for 12 years, and we're helping each other all the time !!!
My friend has a husband and a little baby !!! My girlfriend is a happy mother of his children and I am happy for them !!!
Friends are the most important thing in my life, since only one can come to the rescue in difficult moments !!!
I'm not good at the computer! I've never used a computer in the past!
My friend Svetlana taught me to write e-mails!
Today I asked the girl at work that she registered me on Skype.
When registering Skype came our boss and saw that we set up the Skype program!
The headmistress cursed a lot and she forbade me to use another program on your computer!

But the headmistress of my work has allowed me to use the internet to write you a letter!
Our boss is very strict woman, if you see again what I am trying to use the Skype program, she fires me!
I can only write you a letter by e-mail!
My friend convinced me to meet a man from another country! I've been thinking for a long time.
Now I'm happy because I found you! you want me. I really like talking to you!
Today I was at work and my day went very fast when I thought of you !!!
I was a little upset because my boss noticed that I use work computers for personal use!
Only the thought of you makes my life brighter!
I do not know why, but you are in my thoughts! I wrote this to you because you are a very interesting person!
I do not feel alone !!!
Maybe we'll meet and we'll just stay friends! but I will always remember you and your letters!
I am very lonely at night, and I am sad that I am alone! when I see your letter, my mood rises and it smiles on my face!
I always try to always be funny and cheerful.
I would like to have a serious relationship and a happy family.
Your letter has improved my mood, and now I'm thinking of you.
When I first wrote you, I thought we were good friends with you, but it seems to me that it will not be just friendship ...
I am not only looking for a friendship, my soul and my heart would love with all my heart !!!!
Your Natalya !!!

Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 20:00:33 +0300

Enzu Inc

My_photos_in_the_workplace_1.jpg

My_photos_in_the_workplace_2.jpg

My_photos_in_the_workplace_3.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:41 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx !!! :-)
I was so happy to see your letter today!
As soon as I saw your letter, I had admired and I did not really know what was happening to me.
I am waiting for letters and news from you, as a phenomenon of something special! I am very happy to see your letter !!!
I think of you all the time and I feel bad if I did not get a letter from you, I'm very worried about you!
I am very happy that there is a person like you in my life who will always understand me!
I am very happy that you are in my life! Thank you, parents, for raising such a good man!
I would like to say something about my childhood. My mother loved me so much and brought me up a lot!
But I thank my mother for that! Because I grew up self-reliant and responsible!
I forgot to tell you about my hobby!
I love to cook! I love to cook different dishes. I have a great recipe book with different dishes!
I collect recipe collection for over 20 years! My mother cooks very delicious, and since childhood she has taught me to cook different dishes but delicious! And since my childhood I write different recipes that I liked.
And for 20 years I have collected more than 1000 different recipes! I can surprise any gourmet! And I like to cook!
My favorite dishes, French meat, manty, pasta and different soups for pasta, homemade ravioli, soup Solyanka, Borsh and many others.
Do you like to cook? What is your favorite food?
I like you and I want to continue the relationship with you!
I think that everything can be very good!
Although we live in different countries, I realized that we have a lot in common with you. But basically it does not matter in what country we live.
It is important that we have found each other! And important for me to communicate with you!
It is important that a person is internal! I think you have a good heart!
I am very happy that I met you with xxxxx !!!
Although I have not even met you face to face, I trust you!
I will wait for your letter and I will miss you!
Write me as soon as you have time!
Maybe you can send me your new pictures!
Kiss! : - * Your Natalya!

Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:57:21 +0300

Enzu Inc

i2.jpg

image.jpg

image21.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:20 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx !!!
I was so happy to read your letter !!!
I see and feel that with each letter we are much closer!
I'm happy to have such a wonderful friend like you !!! I am glad that I correspond with you! I am glad that you are in my thoughts the whole day!
All my friends were surprised that Itold told them about you, they were surprised that I decided to meet the man!
I do not know why, but this time I was alone! I felt lonely!
And now you have found me and I have found you in the virtual world! It is very interesting and nice to talk to you!
For a long time my friends ask me why I am alone! Now I'm happy that I decided to meet you! I was lucky that I met you on the internet!
Russian men are very cowardly, 99 of the Russian men are unfaithful to their wives! Be respectful of your women!
Russian men drink vodka and unfaithful to their wives!
Of course, not all men are bad, but most of them definitely! I was very afraid that if I make friends with a man from my town and he can hurt me again!
How are you ? How is your mood? I hope You are fine! I want you to be always great and perfect!
I would like to tell you that my heart often beats when I think of you!
I am looking for pure love and mutual love !!! I like beautiful romance! Yes, I am a romantic girl!
My strongest desire is to have a relationship with an honest man! My desire to have a person who loves me and spurts the care and constant support in difficult times!
Everyone is making an effort! Everyone would be happy !!!
I am 31 years old and would like to live happily this life !!!!
I just need the luck of a normal woman! And the happiness of women is when the beloved man is close to her!
I was close to these joys in the past, but my heart was broken! I have to trust the person with whom I will have the relationship!
Now I am ready for a new relationship! I am ready to build a new relationship! And I'm waiting for reciprocity!
There is so much meanness and deception in our world, and it is very difficult to find a person who can easily trust your life and destiny!
If everyone was doing good works, our world would be much cleaner, brighter, friendlier !!!
I do not know you for long! I start to get used to you as to a man!
It is very attractive and allows me to believe that you are a very nice person and can really love it!
Loving with all my heart is very important to me !!! To love and trust!
I am so glad that I met you with the help of the internet!
I really like you and I feel like I've known you for a very long time!
Your letter makes my mood perfect! :-)
I think one day we should meet!
I want you to write me more! I began to understand that there is more than friendship between us and I think that this feeling of trust is mutual between us!
I want to share with you all the joy! I hope we can one day look at each other and see each other.
Now it's just my dream! But maybe one day my dream will come true !!!
I am waiting for your beautiful letter and I promise, I will think of you every minute!
I send you my pictures!
Your Natalya.

Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 19:00:30 +0300

Enzu Inc

2.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:16 pm

Hello my dear xxxxx !!! : - *
I am always happy to see your new letter! I'm so glad you answered me and understood my feelings.
Many things can happen to you and me, but we always have to stay friends !!!
It is necessary to love and respect our loved ones! I'm right? I really like you! And I did not like a single man for a long time!
But you are not like all other men, I would like to open you and tell you all your thoughts!
I think that I have feelings for you ...
I always think of you and always try to find time to write you a letter!
I want you to be honest and honest with me.
I will be your best friend and the next person in his life.
I know you will be gentle with me, and I believe you.
I believe all your words that you wrote! And I like that you are always honest with me !!!!!
Many things can happen in our lives, but nothing will change my attitude towards you!
Far you, what I do not like in our country? Almost all men are very outrageous! And that's why I want to go far away from here!
Very often in families, the husband can beat his wife without hesitation and he would assume that he is right.
I would never want to live like that. I would rather be lonely, but I do not tolerate such humiliations. I will never forgive, cheating and homicidal my lover!
I am a respectable woman! My parents have taught me to be decent and honest!
Could you please answer a question for me - have you ever met a woman or a child? Please do not hesitate to answer. I know that you are very friendly and sympathetic, but it is important to know the answer!
Who knows if something happens suddenly and you can not control yourself ...
I have a friend, she was older than me and she has children! My girlfriend has been living with her husband for 10 years and the worst thing is that he drinks a lot of alcohol!
I told you that many Russian men often drink vodka! And if a man got drunk, he does not control himself!
Every day when he comes home, he ridicules his wife, and worst of all, he often beats his children! It is terrible when a man beats his children!
Think and answer me honestly! It is very important to me! Could you beat a girl?
I'm sorry to write you sad things, but it's really important to me. Today I have thought a lot about you.
I want to be with you and now I can only think about you and about our future.
If I could be with you, I could feel your touch on my body - I would be the happiest woman on the planet !!!
I hope you feel what I feel. My dear, I am very afraid of cheating, I do not want you to stare at me! Once I was cheated, I was very painful!
I do not want that to happen again!
I hope you will be honest with me and only tell the truth! We can meet you and spend time together!
But you have to be honest with me and you have to promise never to betray me!
I am very happy that we are writing each other! I am very glad that you write to me!
I was alone for a long time, but now I feel like I've got you!
Yes, I am happy in my life you are! You are a man with whom I would like to continue the relationship!
I'm waiting impatiently for your letter!
Your friend Natalya.

Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 12:30:05 +0300

Enzu Inc

2.jpg

iam.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <svetlanakis072@gmaill.ru.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:34 pm

...... from my MBN-Spamfolder.

Hi Hi!
I hasten to write to you.
I turned to a dating agency and was able to contact you.
I did it, because I'm looking for a serious acquaintance.
I want to continue our communication!
I send you my photo!
By the way, I'm from Russia.
if you are interested in me, then I'm looking forward to hearing your answer!
Svetlana

Received: from gmaill.ru.com ([178.21.10.219] helo=client.yota.ru) by gmaill.ru.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.84_2)
Reply-To: "svetlanakis072@gmaill.ru.com" <svetlanakis072@gmaill.ru.com>
From: "svetlanakis072@gmaill.ru.com" <svetlanakis072@gmaill.ru.com>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 14.0.8117.416

REGRU-NETWORK
Reg.Ru Hosting
Reg.Ru Network Operations
Vassily Petushkova st.,
house 3, Office 326
Moscow
Russia

my_photo.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:34 pm

Hello my gentle man xxxxx !!! : - * I have many new good feelings after reading your letter!
I only think of you all day, even if I work !!!
You are always in my thoughts! I am very happy and excited! You are the sweetest man I have ever met in my life!
I'll never see and never have met you in real life, but my soul is yours! I only think of you!
Now I think of you every minute and every second!
I think about our future with you! My dream is to be with you!
I dream of being just your wife !!! You know, I love to see the stars in the evening!
When there is darkness on the road, I like to go to heaven.
When I look at the sky, I admire its amazing beauty of the stars!
Yesterday I spent the evening like this!
I sat near the window, I was already in heaven and I imagined I was near you!
Very often I wonder how it would be if we were together!
I think of you very often !!! Everything is so beautiful in my dreams!
Yesterday I did not notice how the time passed, I went to bed at three o'clock in the morning!
You are a wonderful man, you dream of my life! I never thought I would meet such a wonderful person like you!
And now all my time, my whole life occupied by you! You are the meaning of my life now !!!
And I hope you feel the same! In my last letter I wrote you how Russian men treat their wives!
I am very happy that you know me! I know that you never raise your hand to a woman and no one can change my good opinion of you!
You are the perfect man for me and I trust you !!! You have come into my life and I will always remember you !!!
Nothing happens, I will always think of you !!! My love, I really want to meet you !!!
I can take a vacation at my work and we can meet face to face!
Now I'm doing a half-year report on the work. And when I finish this report, I can take a long-term vacation!
My job takes another 10 - 15 days! After that we could meet! What do you think about our meeting?
How do you like our meeting? I want to know your opinion!
In my opinion, we have to meet to continue our relationship!
I want to love and be loved! Only when a love is in the heart, you can feel the taste of life!
Now my heart matures love for you! Yes, I fall in love with you! Now I can not imagine my future life without you!
We should not miss our chance to meet!
I will be very happy to meet you! It is very important that you think about me and how you feel about me.
I say this to you, to my sweetheart, to my only, very lovable and understanding man in the world!
Please remember that somewhere in the world, far away from you in cold Russia, there is a little girl with a warm heart,
Who does not see a future life without you and loves you very much!
I kiss you !!! : - * With love Natalya.

Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 11:25:10 +0300

Enzu Inc

2.jpg

4.jpg

myphoto.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <svetkassunny@gmaill.ru.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:24 pm

...... from my DLB-Spamfolder.

Hi !!! How do you ? I hope that I did not alarm you with my letter! I decided to write you this message in the hope that you will read it!
I'm a lonely Russian woman and I'm trying to meet a man on the Internet! I'm 31 years old and ready for a serious relationship! Are you ready?
I would really like to know more about you! Your email address I received on the dating site and there was little information about you!
Tell me a little about yourself? I think we will have an interesting dialogue! We can exchange photos! I send you one of my photos!
I'll be with no patience waiting for your letters !!! Kisses! Svetlana.

Received: from [185.43.223.179] (helo=185.216.34.229)
Reply-To: "svetkassunny@gmaill.ru.com" <svetkassunny@gmaill.ru.com>
From: "svetkassunny@gmaill.ru.com" <svetkassunny@gmaill.ru.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 13:31:05 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 14.0.8117.416

WIBO-NL-NET
WIBO Group
WIBO NOC
WIBO International s.r.o.
Tlumacovska 2766/26
155 00
Prague
CZECH REPUBLIC

Return to “Russian scammers”