It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:07 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Daria; <dyakova33larisa@gmail.com/danilowyulya04@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:03 am

Hello, my name is Daria! I saw your profile in agency of acquaintances "Two hearts" and have received yours email adress, I have decided to write to you and to look, that will turn out! I have taken advantage for the first time of services of agency of acquaintances! I never before, did not get acquainted thus and to tell under the truth I do not know from what to begin! I live and work in Russia! my age is 30 years old! I never was married and I have no children! I think for the first acquaintance, this information will be enough! If you are interested in our future correspondence, I'll wait for your answer! write to me at any time and I with pleasure will answer you! I with interest will wait your letter! Daria!

..... RPO is Model Мария Владимировна/Mariya Vladimirovna from Cheboksary

https:/ /vk.com/id422840789

https:/ /where-you.com/user/mariya-vladimirovna-422840789

Sponsor

Sponsor

loja
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Irina - irinabyleva02@gmail.com

Postby loja » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:41 am

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Daria - DariaDaria02.03.1986@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:54 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) Hope you already stop communicated with her n not sent any money :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

loja
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby loja » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:14 am

LOL, no, I did not sent her any money. I knew she was a scammer from the very beginning and just wanted to "play" with her (him?) for a while.
I asked her to send me a picture in which she poses with a pair of underpants on her head to prove me she is a real person... but I suspect I'm not gonna get it :(

She also gave me her phone number and address:
Irina Byleva
ul. Lenina, 10
Syzran
+7 8(915)363-35-38

A quick google search revealed that both are also used by another "girl".
Hope it helps

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:35 am

Glad that you not sent her/him any money since she is not real :) posting all info bout her its already help to safe other.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Irina Byleva - irinabyleva02@gmail.com, +7 8(915)363-35-38

Postby Igulinka » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:54 pm

Phone number: +7 8(915)363-35-38 -->> reported multiple time in scams.

Can you please kindly post a fake profile and letters? Thank you.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:19 pm

Something went wrong with the last Pic by the upload and thats the most important here......

+7915363-35-38
ОАО "Мобильные ТелеСистемы" - Москва

.... given address Самарская обл., Сызрань г., Ленина ул. 10, 446008

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

loja
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby loja » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:25 pm

This is her fake passport again:

About the emails: she "wrote" them in italian. Do I post them in italian or translate to english (using Google, there are to many of them and they are pretty long)?
Last edited by IceFM on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Passport marked

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:04 am

Please post few first emails. The most important are the one where "she" introduce herself and talks about money, visiting you etc. Thank you so much for uploading passport photo again.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

loja
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby loja » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:27 am

Alright, here comes her first email.
Can someone please tell me if I posted all the relevant bits of the header before I post the other emails (11)?
By the way, if she mentions pictures, I already posted all of them at the beginning of this thread.

Received: from webbox608.server-home.net ([195.149.74.148] helo=genuine.microsoft.com) by smtp.servis-smtp1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)
From: "irinabyleva02@gmail.com" <irinabyleva02@gmail.com>
Sender: irinabyleva02@gma1il.com

Markus Bach Betriebs GmbH
Tim Hecktor
Marienbaumer Str. 152
SONSBECK
GERMANY

Hello!
My name is Irina!
I live in Russia. I'm from "Syzran"! I am a simple Russian woman who wants sincere friendship.
I believe that through friendship, you can love a man.
They have never been friends in another country. I want to be good friends.
Maybe we can be more than friends! I hear that you are a good man.
Today Wednesday evening, and I look forward to your reply.
I want to change my life! Want to know more about your country, people, culture and sport!
I absolutely do not basically what your height, weight and age! The most important thing is your heart!
Do not hesitate to talk about himself. You can write to my email address irinabyleva02@gmail.com
I hasten to confess to you. I never got acquainted with men through Internet! Maybe this is a sign from above that we have to meet on this day!
Today, 25 January, and I will remember this day forever, because I never wanted to before writing of a man from another country.
The thought of an acquaintance on the Internet and appeared unexpectedly. Recently on TV, I saw the schedule of meetings on the internet. I learned is that according to statistics only 1 introduction 7 ends real encounter. It was very interesting.
I think everything depends on the will. I would love to make friends with someone who does not live in Russia!
I remembered my aunt. She had long been living in Germany, more than 15 years. I went to school, when she had gone to male in Germany I met through the internet.
I remembered the mother of a friend of mine, who lives in the US, and has married an Italian.
There are lots of cases where people do distance friendship. I want to communicate.
Of course, it must rise to the question, where do I have your E_MAIL. A long time ago I received your e-mail on a dating site. It was a long time ago and can not remember the site. I have not had the courage to write to you first.
Maybe we could learn much earlier. I do not know you received my mail now !? I do not know if you use your e-mail ...
I hope you answer me and tell me about yourself!
I will continue to tell me. I have a profile on the Internet. Not registered on social networks, because never interested me, but I always wanted to find your other half!
Of course I am a bit 'confused and do not know what to write in the letter.
I want to tell you that I'm looking at a man. I hope for your honesty, because I'm looking for love and sincere relationships.
For me it's important that a man was good, attentive and friendly. I hope that you have these qualities and our goals can coincide.
I want to tell you so that we can get to know each other more.
I live in Russia, then I will talk about my city "Syzran". My city is located in the Samara region. I'm from Russia!
I have no children and have never been married, but I always wanted to have children and I and loved to take care of them when I had the opportunity to do so. I hope you understood properly and my Italian.
You can look at my photos to see my body. My height 161 cm and weight 48 kg. I have lots of interests. I like to learn new things. I have a good sense of humor. I think in the future will be able to see this.
I was born on March 2, I'm 30 years old. My zodiac sign Pisces. What is the Zodiac? I will be happy to answer any question that interests you.
I can speak italian. I can write in Italian! I studied Italian in his home town of Syzran! I studied the Italian language visiting foreign language courses!
I know English well. I love Italy and Italian culture! My photos - my gift to you :)
I sent you a photo from my place of work and from the street. I will talk about their work in the following letters.
I am very interested in learning more about yourself, about your life, the interests and the country in which you live.
If you are interested in our introduction, I'm waiting for your letters and pictures :-)
Sincerely, Irina.

loja
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby loja » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Received: from webbox608.server-home.net ([195.149.74.148] helo=genuine.microsoft.com) by smtp.servis-smtp1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)

Tim Hecktor
Marienbaumer Str. 152
SONSBECK
GERMANY

Hi Andrea!!! How are you? I'm me again Irina so call me, my family and friends. I waited today to see your letter !!!
I had the certainty that you will write me a letter.
No. of a dating site that has written me a long time I did not dare to write to you.
I want to start our conversation!
You probably will have to ask me, "Where can I see your e-mail?"
I told you in my first letter, I got your email address in the knowledge agency in Syzran city!
I found your E-mail, by the dating site. It 'been a couple of months ago.
Honestly, I did not take long to write to you, for I am a humble girl.
I'm not used to take the first step to meet a man.
I am not registered on Facebook and other social networks.
All my time I covered with work and my mother, who lives alone.
My father died in a car accident. I speak of my family later if you're wondering.
My girlfriend told me to get acquainted with a man outside of Russia through the Internet, because I do not want to have relations with Russian men.
I never had any friends outside of Russia, and all I want - to know you, your country and culture.
I also like you prefer live communication, but unfortunately I do not have a phone without internet connection, so I have to phone there Viber or Watsapp. This is due to the fact that my phone is not connected to the internet.
My phone is very simple and economical. work phone.
I also prefer real communication, but with you I just want to have a match, because you are the first person from another country that I talk to on the internet. I am a real girl !!!
I do not speak with you for the money. I'm not talking to you about precious stones. I just want to find a pleasant companion and friend!
I express the wish far into the future. Maybe sometimes we can meet. We do not know now!
I am a real girl !!! I am from the city of Syzran ... I saw your picture, but do not know what six cities ???
I hope you understand me. I really want to communicate with you as often as possible. I want to exchange letters every day!
But, unfortunately, I will write to you with my office work. I will try to write as much as possible, but at my disposal every day is just 25-30 minutes Tell us about yourself!
I can not write from home. I'm going to buy a new laptop, when I receive the salary on my work.
Now I'm at work, and convenient to write a letter with the job. I work every day except Sunday.
Sunday I can not see your letter. I started working at 09:00 am. And I finish work at 19:00 pm.
I work in a public institution involved in the preparation of documents for real estate objects.
My expert commission for the preparation of the document. I love my job and love the teamwork.
I work a lot on the computer. I have a university education. I finished my studies at the Faculty of Economics, finance and business in the branch Branch of Samara State University!
And them that I started to study the Italian language.
My task and processing of documents for the registration of real estate and land.
I live in the city of Syzran. This region of Samara! The population of my city, only 177 000 people.
I can say with certainty that in my unit city of people who know the Italian language!
I taught the Italian language by attending foreign language courses. I love Italy and I love Italian pronunciation.
You can see your city on the Internet. The capital of Russia, Moscow.
Distance from Moscow to the city of Syzran, about 900 kilometers!
Have you ever been to Russia? When I decided to acquainted with the man for a company of meetings, I took a lot of profiles men. But I wrote a letter to you. For me it's hard to explain my choice.
Probably my heart said that I should write a letter to you.
I am accustomed to trust your heart. It does not scare me the difference of age, for me and it would be important that the man was polite, helpful and she was able to properly manage with a woman. I know that in Italy, just like men.
I want to ask you about sincerity. I want our communication with you, and based on trust.
Now we know little of each other. I hope that the confidence that with time is shown between us.
In the future, I can give you his cell phone, but now I want to know you better.
Few talk about themselves. I clean and I love the cleanliness and 'important, for me, always be cared for and to be in good shape.
I'm interested in your life. Please do not forget to answer my questions.
What do you do in your free time? You like sport? Do you like cooking? Now my city is cold and rain on the road.
I send you a picture with summer trips close to home.
I will be happy to see the pictures and videos in a new letter. I have to keep working now.
Thanks for your attention. If you have Skype, I write, I soon plan to buy a new laptop and make Skype, even if they are not enjoyed this program, but I know that many people use it and this is very useful that could talk and see each other in real time.
I repeat that I am now writing to you from your office, and I can not use Skype in the workplace.
I can be a problem if I engage in personal activities during the working process :(
I hope that my letter has not been boring for you. I wish you good day and good humor !!!!
My dear friend, I beg you, tell me about yourself.
I never had friends to the territory of Russia, and I am very curious to know about you.
You can tell about himself, his family, parents, sports and politics. I love the culture, I love books and music.
I'd like you talked about his hobbies and favorite activities. In any case I wish you health and well-being!
Irina!

loja
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby loja » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:25 pm

Tim Hecktor
Marienbaumer Str. 152
SONSBECK
GERMANY

Good day!!! Irina's me again! :-)
How are you? I want this week is over for you a pleasant surprise!
I wish you a good time at dinner with family or friends!
I work from Monday to Saturday. I work every day except Sunday. Every day I'll wait for a letter from you!
I want to contact between folded friendships.
I believe that through friendship people can love each other.
I am a real person, and a girl, not someone pretending to be someone else.
I do not pursue wealth and money. I just want to dialogue and sincere friendship. I want to find love!
In Russia, I was not happy.
I do not want to associate their lives with Russian men.
I just want to find a friend and partner in another country!
I do not want your money, and I do not care if you have a car, or an elegant home.
I wait for your letters. Please write as much about you as possible.
I am very interested to know about your life!
I'll send you a picture from his walk.
This evening after work my sister and I go to a ski slope skiing.
In our city of Syzran there is a large ski resort.
Have a nice evening!

loja
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby loja » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:27 pm

Received: from [83.220.237.196] (helo=LB-201611081104) by smtp.servis-smtp1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)

BEE-MSK-GPRS-FW
Beeline-Moscow GPRS Firewall
VimpelCom LIR Administrative Contact
JSC "VimpelCom" 8 Marta st.,
house 10, bldg. 14
127083, Moscow, Russia

Hi Andrea! I'm fine! Today I have a good mood :-)
Last night I went to visit her sister. We ate and chatted.
On behalf of my sister Veronika. My sister said, and for a short time, I begin to notice the change in me.
So my mom noticed I became fun and cheerful.
Andrea, I told my mom and my sister, that I communicate with you.
I thought, and I realized that really, my life changed when I started to talk to you.
I have nostalgia for the past and now I have often made me smile :-)
The name of my mother Anna, she approves our fellowship, and she and very happy to see my good mood.
Sometimes I read a letter that I have written before, and I can not believe I met you, I really like our communication.
Now, I want to see in your eyes and see your state of mind.
Like as I write to you, and what I say about you? You know that a look can say more.
My eyes shine with joy, when I go to check e-mail and I see your point.
Thank you for the happiness that you offer to me !!!
I learned from my mobile operator, that my phone does not support international communication, for what I could make and receive international calls,
I would need to write a statement at work and that he would deliver the operator
and that I need to connect your international calling service.
I hope the director will solve connect the International calling service ".
As soon as I will, to me I will inform you on this, I want to hear your voice and I hope that soon we will
able to talk to you on the phone. I have a dream. I dream of a romantic dinner, with the man I love.
But I have loved men, I'd like to meet her love.
Andrea, are you romantic? You like to impress your girlfriend? I like romance ... I like to watch
the stars, like a light dinner by candlelight. I'd rather make dinner itself.
I love to dance a slow dance with the music ... However, that's about it, I had long ago.
But still, I really think it would be my dream has come true.
It is possible that you and I are ever we will meet and we will have plenty of opportunities to communicate and share the happy moments of life!
Who knows what will happen in life? Perhaps one day we will meet together in a pool and swim together!
I like doing sport. I love fitness, I love jogging and fitness equipment.
I really want to go together in the morning in the gym! It would be great fun!
I look forward to your next letter.
Irina :-)

loja
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby loja » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:28 pm

Received: from [83.220.238.213] (helo=LB-201611081104) by smtp.servis-smtp1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)

BEE-MSK-GPRS-FW
Beeline-Moscow GPRS Firewall
VimpelCom LIR Administrative Contact
JSC "VimpelCom" 8 Marta st.,
house 10, bldg. 14
127083, Moscow, Russia

HI! Andrew!
I'm really waiting for your letter! Our friendship with you and very me.
I used to you and was a sense of curiosity. Now, I had a feeling of sympathy towards you.
I have good news today.
I talked to my boss and told me that my vacation will be soon.
I need to finish the thing and then I'll be able to have a holiday.
When will your holidays?
Andrea, look forward to your holidays, to schedule an appointment.
Want our meeting? You can arrive in Russia for our meeting?
If you want, I can schedule the arrival of you.
For a long time it happened to feelings, which is in my heart now.
I have towards you, the feelings of sympathy ...
I'm afraid to talk to you about this, but my feelings for you more than just friendship.
I with great impatience your letters.
Before I had no idea that feelings can cause such a desire to wait for a letter, in case of e-mail reports.
Andrea, how do you feel?
I'm honest with you and say just what I feel, I feel compelled to share with you all.
From the beginning of our conversation, I told him you were sincere and now trust you.
I have a feeling you and I are aware in the course of a lifetime. I have no secrets from you.
I always try to answer your questions.
Please follow their questions for me, when I forget to answer your questions.
Tell me, please, how did you take into consideration your future?
What do you want in the future and wish that I was part of your future?
You want for your future wife and was until the end of your life?
I want to marry only once and be happy.
I have a passport, which allows me to travel all over the world.
I really, really want to see your country and your lifestyle.
I must see with my own eyes and I think you and I are going to have a happy time together.
Today I posterolateral with my letter of photos, you can see that I always have a smile on your face when I think of you.
I do not understand what is happening to me, all of me, shocked, and the world changed for me.
I always find myself more often, they begin to realize that more and more to think of you.
I feel happy when I see your letters, a smile on my face :-)
I do not want to scare you about this, but I hope that you understand me ...
Please do not forget to answer my questions.
I really appreciate our communications with you.
Andrea, you have no idea how happy I am when I see your new email!
I send kisses !!!
Your Irina.

loja
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby loja » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:59 am

Received: from [83.220.236.110] (helo=LB-201611081104) by smtp.servis-smtp1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)

Hello my dear Andrea !!! I am very pleased to receive your letter, now.
Andrea, I'm waiting for our with you an appointment with huge impatience !!!
You gave me a smile and happiness!
You made me look at life very differently!
Thank you for what you have!
You are my happiness and my infinite joy.
Let our feelings only become stronger with each passing day -
I believe that nothing can destroy our beautiful union!
Now I think of you, I can imagine how we could wake up together!
As I say good morning to me!
I have never felt these feelings. You have filled a huge void in my heart!
Our meeting will give us the opportunity to better know each other!
Our meeting is a turning point in my life!
I can write without interruption every day for a couple of letters!
You wait our meeting?
Today I have great news.
Please, be careful. Yesterday I called the embassy, ​​which is located in Moscow.
I now know all the information that is necessary for me to travel in your country.
First of all, they told me that I should personally visit the embassy in Moscow, to start the document processing process.
I said that this is not a problem.
Tomorrow will begin my leave at any time I can start processing documents.
I was told that for the journey to your country, I must visit the embassy, ​​to fill out the questionnaire.
I need to wait for approval of my trip. I need to show a certificate the Giver of family status of work, the payment declaration of all taxes, but also the passport and photos.
Today I'm going to try to get all the documents.
Andrea, I was told that the invitation will be optional for me. In case of need the invitation, I'll tell you about it. I decided to live in a hotel or rented room.
I'm going to choose the cheapest option, when I arrive in Moscow.
I pay for the visa and so I have to pay the consular fee and payment for the settlement of questionnaires.
It allowed me to travel to your country, I need to have health insurance.
I was wondering about the cost of a plane ticket, but the girl at the embassy was unable to answer the my question.
I looked at the prices online on Aeroflot site, and the average price for 2 tickets of 350 Euros.
When I am in Moscow, I will punish airport for pricing.
Today, after a telephone conversation with a girl from the embassy, I thought a lot how we can meet. Among us there are sincere relations and I am sure that our with you relationship will grow.
I want to know that our mutual feelings with you.
Andrea, I need to be sure that you will meet me at the airport.
I expect that you like me, you want our with you an appointment.
I have a sense of joy, which appears on the first day of our study.
My life has lost the sense of loneliness and I'm glad to know that in the world there is a person who thinks of me.
My dear, you have no idea how I want to meet with you, I want the our meeting was memorable. I want to be the best for you!
I have not had relations with a man more than three years, I could not find more than one that comes to mind.
I believe that between us there will be a great passion and we will be able to build a beautiful love!
I really want this! Our meeting with you, this is a big step in our relationship with you. I re-post today you my photo.
I hope you'll like it. I listen to your heart, and my heart says that together we will be happy.
Please tell me your thoughts !!!
I told my girlfriend that I found in a man, that you Andrea!
He was happy for me, she is my best friend and I trust her.
I do not want to miss a day for my holidays !!!
Our meeting is the best way to learn to know each other better.
I miss a lot to you and I think at our first meeting, I now have
the enthusiasm, as they are modest girl :-)
Kiss to you Andrea !!!

Return to “Russian scammers”