It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elena; <elenalena868@yandex.com/elenalenaapelsinnn@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elena; <elenalena868@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:04 pm

.... from 419

Hello my dear, my loved xxxxx!!!
I today am very glad to receive your letter. Today I am very happy, that you have again written to me. I waited your letter with the big impatience, and now I am happy, to read it. To me to like with you to communicate and have with you the general interests. And I completely agree with you, I am madly glad, that you have the same feelings to me.
When I receive your letter, on my person always arrive a smile, and I feel high temperature in my soul, thanks for it.
Thanks for filling of my soul pleasure, thank you for filling my heart of the most pleasant feelings!!
I am madly glad, that there is such person as you which always will understand, will support me, will calm. I am very happy, that you are thanks your parents, that they have brought up such good person as you thanks them for it.
It is a pity to me, that I not near to you I very much would like to be with you to be beside when to you are bad also could calm me when badly I very much would want it to me
To learn you it is better to know your merits and demerits though I think, that at you, they are not present.
I do not know, that with me I go on work and constantly I think, girlfriends speak about you, that with me, something not so but when I him have told about us they very much for me were glad.
I very much miss under your letters and always I wait, them I want to tell to you, that now is not lonely and that you have the person to whom you are not indifferent.
On it I want to finish the letter, but know, my unique, that I shall always think of you and very to miss on you.
Write to me soon letter, I shall wait for it very much.
Up to a meeting.
I like, I miss.
Yours Elena.

..... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

...... Pics already posted just now
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:11 pm

.... from 24FD

Hello my Love xxxxx!!!
How are you?
I hope, that at you good mood! And my letters lift it, and it remains good during all day.
We yesterday with my girlfriend after work have gone to walk. We walked on city. It was very interesting. We talked to it about you much, and she as is happy for me, that I have met you. I have told to it a little about you, than you are engaged, what interests at you, and I have told to it, that you very interesting person, and that you are very interesting to me, and like me.
Ideas about you do not leave my head! After your last letter, having come, home, I very for a long time thought of us and about our relations. These feelings, they very warm, and also cool time which it is a little, they as the moon in the dark evening sky. If you have time, look at it, and you will understand all depth of my feelings. At us today half of moon in the sky.
One half of her is it you. This half is covered in easy and high temperature,
And other half from this I, dark and cold, disappearing, in itself a secret. Stars around of it are people which surround us.
In them the heap has placed, and in me one, and I cannot her to you. You know to me, it seems, that you very good person, and I can be open with you. You fine, sensitive, kind, you deserve the most good words, and your relation to me the finest in my life.
It - is enough only with abusing love. I shall speak directly,
And to me I which should inform. It seems that to you about it. I LOVE YOU!!! Yes you have understood me, and it means, it since this moment instead of which my heart belongs only against you than whom it - is more.
Now only you can solve, which my words for you mean.
I shall not take offence, if you will write to me,
That you have no any mutual feelings, I shall think, that it will seem shortly.
I am very pleased to your letters, I always wait, when I shall enter the Internet
Both I shall read, and I shall write to you! Heart checks mine, you have left a wound in my heart,
And this wound is closed, when I read your letters! I do not accuse you, did not exist opposite, I am pleased to this! I wanted to find people similar to my soul, and I think, which I have found! It you! Soul, your feelings to me!
I want to thank you for the big attention to me! But the big inquiry does not play with me,
If it - game! My heart, young and soft and me it will be difficult to transfer loss!
I do not aspire to receive you, I then to leave did not exist!
I try to understand you and to write more about me directly! But I do not deny, you are necessary for me. You became important in my life and necessary for me!
And even, if to us I shall not be, is doomed to meet, remember you always! All in your hands!
Do not leave me, and I shall not leave you. While we should strengthen relations! I think, that we shall have fine time! Walks, entertainments, viewing of films, suppers at candles together! My character is very loyal!
I was difficult for deducing! And if I see, that the person who does not open soul, I turn away from him! Do not turn away from me! Please!
To my biggest disappointment my time has expired, also I should finish this letter!
I - the end to write this letter, but I shall think of you!
I hope, that we shall together soon!
I shall wait for your letter!
Bye-bye My love!!!
Yours Elena.

PA5232.jpg

PA72322.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:21 pm

...... from 419 and 13min. later

Hello my Love xxxxxx!!!
How are you?
I hope, that at you good mood! And my letters lift it, and it remains good during all day.
We yesterday with my girlfriend after work have gone to walk. We walked on city. It was very interesting. We talked to it about you much, and she as is happy for me, that I have met you. I have told to it a little about you, than you are engaged, what interests at you, and I have told to it, that you very interesting person, and that you are very interesting to me, and like me.
Ideas about you do not leave my head! After your last letter, having come, home, I very for a long time thought of us and about our relations. These feelings, they very warm, and also cool time which it is a little, they as the moon in the dark evening sky. If you have time, look at it, and you will understand all depth of my feelings. At us today half of moon in the sky.
One half of her is it you. This half is covered in easy and high temperature,
And other half from this I, dark and cold, disappearing, in itself a secret. Stars around of it are people which surround us.
In them the heap has placed, and in me one, and I cannot her to you. You know to me, it seems, that you very good person, and I can be open with you. You fine, sensitive, kind, you deserve the most good words, and your relation to me the finest in my life.
It - is enough only with abusing love. I shall speak directly,
And to me I which should inform. It seems that to you about it. I LOVE YOU!!! Yes you have understood me, and it means, it since this moment instead of which my heart belongs only against you than whom it - is more.
Now only you can solve, which my words for you mean.
I shall not take offence, if you will write to me,
That you have no any mutual feelings, I shall think, that it will seem shortly.
I am very pleased to your letters, I always wait, when I shall enter the Internet
Both I shall read, and I shall write to you! Heart checks mine, you have left a wound in my heart,
And this wound is closed, when I read your letters! I do not accuse you, did not exist opposite, I am pleased to this! I wanted to find people similar to my soul, and I think, which I have found! It you! Soul, your feelings to me!
I want to thank you for the big attention to me! But the big inquiry does not play with me,
If it - game! My heart, young and soft and me it will be difficult to transfer loss!
I do not aspire to receive you, I then to leave did not exist!
I try to understand you and to write more about me directly! But I do not deny, you are necessary for me. You became important in my life and necessary for me!
And even, if to us I shall not be, is doomed to meet, remember you always! All in your hands!
Do not leave me, and I shall not leave you. While we should strengthen relations! I think, that we shall have fine time! Walks, entertainments, viewing of films, suppers at candles together! My character is very loyal!
I was difficult for deducing! And if I see, that the person who does not open soul, I turn away from him! Do not turn away from me! Please!
To my biggest disappointment my time has expired, also I should finish this letter!
I - the end to write this letter, but I shall think of you!
I hope, that we shall together soon!
I shall wait for your letter!
Bye-bye My love!!!
Yours Elena.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:31 pm

... from 24FD

Hello my love xxxxxx!!!
My love I only at once has come for work and again I see from you the letter.
My love your letters so are necessary for me, and you know it. My love I want to talk only to you my love, and you my big happiness. My love I want to care always of you and to help you on the house. Because you my big love, and I cannot live without you. My love you sometime looked at stars? You to see the sky. Loved mine, I want to tell to you, that if you to see the moon and you look right now at the moon. Because I think, that the moon is a symbol of grief. I, as the moon look with is high, and I observe on set of people. And you as stars which always turn near me, both I cannot resist and I want only you my love. Loved mine, it is very boring to me to live without you and I cannot without you. My love I want to tell, that I as the moon am very tired to be without you my love. And it is very hard for me to see and look, when your star will come nearer to me. And your star will enter me. My love I want, that we always were together and when I shall be with you. I shall feel like, as the sun, and I shall be, is happy, and I shall shine with happiness. My love I want to turn to the sun from the moon. And consequently I love only you my love. And I think and so I decide, that I shall be with you my love, and nothing will stop me on this difficult way for me. My love when on the ground the comet yesterday fell. I to see small fire in the sky. And I to think of desire. My love I saw yesterday in the sky a comet because I to look yesterday in the sky, and to observe of stars and me was so boringly without you, both without your love and without a kiss. My love I saw it and I have thought, that: I want to be with you. My desire was to be only with you. I have thought of this desire, and I think, that it will be executed, and then I shall be happy. My love look today at the sky and tell to me, what you feel, when you see stars and the moon? My love to me very much would be desirable to know, that you will feel these minutes. But I to feel big to mountain because to me it was very boring without you and it is very hurt. Because I want to be with you my love. My love, I thought about us much, and many ideas were at me in a head. And I again and again dreamed. And my dream was to be with you and to love you and to enjoy our life. My love when I to see the moon I I present, that one half it you, and another it I. Because I think, that you also to miss on me and when there will be a full moon in the sky, means are our hearts and our love to merge together. And I to think in this occasion and to reflect. My love, these days, probably, all to have a rest and it is a lot of people to have a rest together with the favourite person. But I to sit in it to an apartment and to think of you my love. Because it is very hard for me, and I think, that you understand me. Because I too think, that it is hard for you to be so far apart. But I know, that soon our hearts will merge, and then we shall be together and we shall be happy. My love to me would not be desirable to go anywhere because it is boring and hurt me. You understand me, and you understand, how to me it is bad without you my love. My love and my hope for everything, that in me.
My love today fine day, in the street it is warm, in the street so it is good. Now fine weather costs in our country. And me it is all the same boring, because you are not present beside. My love I go along the street a little and I observe of people. To me more remains nothing how to go and observe of people. It is interesting to me, that they think, and that do. They go behind purchases, and someone spoke, that will go somewhere. My love I already become
Closed and consequently, I all time think of you. My love I know, that I need to relax a little to calm down, but I think, that only with you I will not relax well. My love I was already resolutely adjusted to be with you. I do not know, that to me to do. I already for a long time to not feel aroma of roses. I have already forgotten taste of colors. My love I want to see a rose and to inhale its aroma. And it will be true, and it will be fine. My love I think, that when I shall arrive to you, you will stand at the airport with roses and I to receive from you roses and your fine kiss. My love I think, that it will be the happiest day, and I shall be, is happy on the present. My love I love only you and I think, that so you are necessary for me and only you my love. Loved mine, I love only you and I to think, that you have understood, having read this letter. My love I want to be with you and I want to kiss you my love and I can not live without you my love. I shall go from mind from love to you, and you understand me my love. My love I want to tell to you, that you always will be in my heart, and that I wait, when I shall be with you and I to turn to the sun from the moon. My love is strong to you and it is very hard for me without you my big love.
I have composed for you verses.
I as if as a flower and a life will ascend also the sun too.
And only beams will pass to me, I shall understand all also I love you
I only learn all your love.
And tenderness all yours in me is now.
And I to feel your love to me
I love scarlet color, and it means, that I like
I only love you and I cannot without you
My love flares, thirst
And I want some water from a cloud of love
And me to arise you and you will show me the dreams
And I love you my love
And I can live only in love.
My love these small prose’s about love to you, and everything, that I to speak you, I to speak with a hint about you, and I, the truth, I can not without you my love. Yes, I need to have a rest to calm the nerves, because I very strongly melancholy on you my love. My love I to not complain to you, I only to speak you, that I cannot without you my love, and I to express all ideas about you, and all that I to think and reflect for this time.
My love each time I to consider days and I to think about you my love. My love I love only you and you my present and big love. My love I want only you, and I shall be for you the safe and only for you my love. My love I shall hold for you the safe, and I never shall change to you my love.
My love I again and again to speak you, that I LOVE YOU my LOVE.
I AGAIN AND AGAIN TO SEND YOU IT IS A LOT OF AND MANY HOT AND PASSIONATE KISSES, AND YOU MY LOVE. I LOVE YOU MY PRINCE AND MY LOVE.
WITH THE BIG LOVE YOURS ALWAYS ELENA.

PA6232.jpg

PA12332.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:12 pm

....from 419 and 1 h later .... :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

Hello my love xxxxxx!!!
My love I only at once has come for work and again I see from you the letter.
My love your letters so are necessary for me, and you know it. My love I want to talk only to you my love, and you my big happiness. My love I want to care always of you and to help you on the house. Because you my big love, and I cannot live without you. My love you sometime looked at stars? You to see the sky. Loved mine, I want to tell to you, that if you to see the moon and you look right now at the moon. Because I think, that the moon is a symbol of grief. I, as the moon look with is high, and I observe on set of people. And you as stars which always turn near me, both I cannot resist and I want only you my love. Loved mine, it is very boring to me to live without you and I cannot without you. My love I want to tell, that I as the moon am very tired to be without you my love. And it is very hard for me to see and look, when your star will come nearer to me. And your star will enter me. My love I want, that we always were together and when I shall be with you. I shall feel like, as the sun, and I shall be, is happy, and I shall shine with happiness. My love I want to turn to the sun from the moon. And consequently I love only you my love. And I think and so I decide, that I shall be with you my love, and nothing will stop me on this difficult way for me. My love when on the ground the comet yesterday fell. I to see small fire in the sky. And I to think of desire. My love I saw yesterday in the sky a comet because I to look yesterday in the sky, and to observe of stars and me was so boringly without you, both without your love and without a kiss. My love I saw it and I have thought, that: I want to be with you. My desire was to be only with you. I have thought of this desire, and I think, that it will be executed, and then I shall be happy. My love look today at the sky and tell to me, what you feel, when you see stars and the moon? My love to me very much would be desirable to know, that you will feel these minutes. But I to feel big to mountain because to me it was very boring without you and it is very hurt. Because I want to be with you my love. My love, I thought about us much, and many ideas were at me in a head. And I again and again dreamed. And my dream was to be with you and to love you and to enjoy our life. My love when I to see the moon I I present, that one half it you, and another it I. Because I think, that you also to miss on me and when there will be a full moon in the sky, means are our hearts and our love to merge together. And I to think in this occasion and to reflect. My love, these days, probably, all to have a rest and it is a lot of people to have a rest together with the favourite person. But I to sit in it to an apartment and to think of you my love. Because it is very hard for me, and I think, that you understand me. Because I too think, that it is hard for you to be so far apart. But I know, that soon our hearts will merge, and then we shall be together and we shall be happy. My love to me would not be desirable to go anywhere because it is boring and hurt me. You understand me, and you understand, how to me it is bad without you my love. My love and my hope for everything, that in me.
My love today fine day, in the street it is warm, in the street so it is good. Now fine weather costs in our country. And me it is all the same boring, because you are not present beside. My love I go along the street a little and I observe of people. To me more remains nothing how to go and observe of people. It is interesting to me, that they think, and that do. They go behind purchases, and someone spoke, that will go somewhere. My love I already become
Closed and consequently, I all time think of you. My love I know, that I need to relax a little to calm down, but I think, that only with you I will not relax well. My love I was already resolutely adjusted to be with you. I do not know, that to me to do. I already for a long time to not feel aroma of roses. I have already forgotten taste of colors. My love I want to see a rose and to inhale its aroma. And it will be true, and it will be fine. My love I think, that when I shall arrive to you, you will stand at the airport with roses and I to receive from you roses and your fine kiss. My love I think, that it will be the happiest day, and I shall be, is happy on the present. My love I love only you and I think, that so you are necessary for me and only you my love. Loved mine, I love only you and I to think, that you have understood, having read this letter. My love I want to be with you and I want to kiss you my love and I can not live without you my love. I shall go from mind from love to you, and you understand me my love. My love I want to tell to you, that you always will be in my heart, and that I wait, when I shall be with you and I to turn to the sun from the moon. My love is strong to you and it is very hard for me without you my big love.
I have composed for you verses.
I as if as a flower and a life will ascend also the sun too.
And only beams will pass to me, I shall understand all also I love you
I only learn all your love.
And tenderness all yours in me is now.
And I to feel your love to me
I love scarlet color, and it means, that I like
I only love you and I cannot without you
My love flares, thirst
And I want some water from a cloud of love
And me to arise you and you will show me the dreams
And I love you my love
And I can live only in love.
My love these small prose’s about love to you, and everything, that I to speak you, I to speak with a hint about you, and I, the truth, I can not without you my love. Yes, I need to have a rest to calm the nerves, because I very strongly melancholy on you my love. My love I to not complain to you, I only to speak you, that I cannot without you my love, and I to express all ideas about you, and all that I to think and reflect for this time.
My love each time I to consider days and I to think about you my love. My love I love only you and you my present and big love. My love I want only you, and I shall be for you the safe and only for you my love. My love I shall hold for you the safe, and I never shall change to you my love.
My love I again and again to speak you, that I LOVE YOU my LOVE.
I AGAIN AND AGAIN TO SEND YOU IT IS A LOT OF AND MANY HOT AND PASSIONATE KISSES, AND YOU MY LOVE. I LOVE YOU MY PRINCE AND MY LOVE.
WITH THE BIG LOVE YOURS ALWAYS ELENA.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:17 pm

.... from 24FD

Hello my love xxxxxx!!!
I am happy, to receive from you the letter. I waited for it with impatience, and now I am happy, to read it. Tell to me, than you were engaged.
My love, I very strongly love you. Loved mine, I every day think of you, I every day dream, how we with you shall live together. You are very necessary for me, I still never met such fine person, as you. Without you I cannot and live and minutes. My love, you are necessary for me as air. You know, that without air any person cannot live, even the strongest and as I cannot live without you.
My love, I very much grieve without you. I would like to fly somewhat quicker to you, and to remain with you for all life, to look after you, to love you.
If there would be at me an opportunity, I have thrown all and right now would sit in the plane and have arrived to you. I very much love you, I cannot live without you.
My love, you my LION. I very much grieve without you. Before going to bed I think of you when I go to a bath I I think of you when I rise early in the morning think of you. My most treasured dream it to see you somewhat quicker. And I am very glad, that is fast my DREAM to be carried out, and we with you shall be together. And it will be the happiest day in my life. I very strongly love you.
I want to show you all love to you as I can. It is a pity, that now I am not near to you. I so strongly want to be with you, that all my feelings to not write on a paper, to not express in the letter. You will see all, when we shall meet you. I shall show all love, and our love will be envied by many. I want to love you, and to be loved. I know, that you love me. And I am very glad, I am happy. You have presented me the love, you have shown me as it is possible to love. You careful, you the remarkable person. And I was more with anybody I do not want to be except for you, I want to be only with you. With you it is good me, with you I feel the happiest girl on all ground.
Nobody is necessary for me except for you, you are necessary for me, and only you.
I very much love you. And I have more except for you than anybody is not present. Nobody is necessary for me. I love only you.
On it I finish the letter.
Write to me, I with impatience shall wait from you the letter.
I like, I miss, it is gentle also passionately whole you.
Yours Elena.

P.S. I LOVE YOU, AND ONLY YOU. NOBODY IS NECESSARY FOR ME. AT ME ANYBODY IS NOT PRESENT. I WANT TO BE WITH YOU, AND ONLY WITH YOU. I VERY MUCH LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PA1233443.jpg

PA12133.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:07 pm

.... from 419 .... 2 min. later

Hello my love xxxxx!!!
I am happy, to receive from you the letter. I waited for it with impatience, and now I am happy, to read it. Tell to me, than you were engaged.
My love, I very strongly love you. Loved mine, I every day think of you, I every day dream, how we with you shall live together. You are very necessary for me, I still never met such fine person, as you. Without you I cannot and live and minutes. My love, you are necessary for me as air. You know, that without air any person cannot live, even the strongest and as I cannot live without you.
My love, I very much grieve without you. I would like to fly somewhat quicker to you, and to remain with you for all life, to look after you, to love you.
If there would be at me an opportunity, I have thrown all and right now would sit in the plane and have arrived to you. I very much love you, I cannot live without you.
My love, you my LION. I very much grieve without you. Before going to bed I think of you when I go to a bath I I think of you when I rise early in the morning think of you. My most treasured dream it to see you somewhat quicker. And I am very glad, that is fast my DREAM to be carried out, and we with you shall be together. And it will be the happiest day in my life. I very strongly love you.
I want to show you all love to you as I can. It is a pity, that now I am not near to you. I so strongly want to be with you, that all my feelings to not write on a paper, to not express in the letter. You will see all, when we shall meet you. I shall show all love, and our love will be envied by many. I want to love you, and to be loved. I know, that you love me. And I am very glad, I am happy. You have presented me the love, you have shown me as it is possible to love. You careful, you the remarkable person. And I was more with anybody I do not want to be except for you, I want to be only with you. With you it is good me, with you I feel the happiest girl on all ground.
Nobody is necessary for me except for you, you are necessary for me, and only you.
I very much love you. And I have more except for you than anybody is not present. Nobody is necessary for me. I love only you.
On it I finish the letter.
Write to me, I with impatience shall wait from you the letter.
I like, I miss, it is gentle also passionately whole you.
Yours Elena.

P.S. I LOVE YOU, AND ONLY YOU. NOBODY IS NECESSARY FOR ME. AT ME ANYBODY IS NOT PRESENT. I WANT TO BE WITH YOU, AND ONLY WITH YOU. I VERY MUCH LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:50 pm

..... from 24FD

Hello my love xxxxx!!!
Lovely I, yes, yes, yes my and nobody's is more, only mine. I very much - very much love you, you at all do not imagine, as far as strongly, simply I do not know why, but you became sense of my useless life. I cannot transfer you the love words at all since it is simply impossible. There are no on the Earth such words which would be worthy you, all is insignificant in comparison with you. You the best in the world the man - it the fact.
I so would like your love and caress, your heat and tenderness … me it would be desirable, that once, you have told: " your I forever ", want, that you have passionately whispered to me it on an ear, have touched my cheek the cheek, burning a hot kiss. … I Want, that you were with me, allowed to touch yourself, to embrace, kiss, hear the breath. You the remarkable person on all white light.
You want, I shall give you heart and soul?
I shall make it, precisely!
You do not believe me? You think, I lie?
Trust me, I live without you I can not!!!
I would like to devote to you any verse, but all of them are written not by me; I would like to think up the most beautiful verse for you, but even the finest words on light ANYTHING in comparison with you. Sometimes I so would like, that you have come, sat down me, have gently embraced me for a neck the strong hands, I have embraced you and I would conclude you have kissed to the gentle, female embraces and would tell you directly on the mouth so gently, hotly and passionately. To you how I am strong you I like and that to ANYBODY, NEVER you I shall give since you only mine. It is terrible to me to present that someone another will once embrace you, to touch you, to kiss you, it is terrible to me to present, that it will be not I. … Forgive, but my feelings to you, are stronger than me. I shout, I even am ready to cry, on ALL is ready for the sake of you. When we shall be together I shall become the happiest person in the universe before its occurrence, all world learns, how I am happy! Let, let everyone know, let all envy me, let. … Sometimes my dreams of you come so far, that it seems to me, as if I have gone mad, but I like to be a lunatic because I am glad that I can though to dream of you, in fact dream to me can to forbid nobody. I want to wake up in the mornings in your gentle, tender embraces.
I do not know, whether is valid they such, but I am simply sure, that in another way cannot be. I want to catch greedy each your gesture, each your movement, each your word, to enjoy each second lead near to you; I want to leave to you on edge of light; I want …
You I love, I like, I like.
To you I it shall repeat hundred times,
And you want 1000, 1000000 ….
Your desire, desire of my Lion.
For me - not the hand-written law!
I thank Destiny, that has presented you, I thank her that I can love you.
You such strong, gentle, fine …. I can list your advantages indefinitely because lacks at you simply are not present also nothing you are afraid.
Only bacon, and I shall go for you, call, and I shall come at any time as has not been borrowed, I shall come, I shall come tearing along, you to me are the most important on light, you are necessary for me, as air, as water, as food. But recently it is no time to me eat, drink, breathe and other since I constantly think and I dream of you.
I can write indefinitely. I simply love you, that's all.
You do not imagine, as strongly I want to see you, to meet you somewhat quicker.
On it I finish the letter. I with impatience shall wait from you for the answer.
I like, it is gentle also passionately whole you.
Yours for ever Elena.

PA6223.jpg

PA82882.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:24 pm

.... from 419 ..... 40 min. later

Hello my love xxxxxx!!!
Lovely I, yes, yes, yes my and nobody's is more, only mine. I very much - very much love you, you at all do not imagine, as far as strongly, simply I do not know why, but you became sense of my useless life. I cannot transfer you the love words at all since it is simply impossible. There are no on the Earth such words which would be worthy you, all is insignificant in comparison with you. You the best in the world the man - it the fact.
I so would like your love and caress, your heat and tenderness … me it would be desirable, that once, you have told: " your I forever ", want, that you have passionately whispered to me it on an ear, have touched my cheek the cheek, burning a hot kiss. … I Want, that you were with me, allowed to touch yourself, to embrace, kiss, hear the breath. You the remarkable person on all white light.
You want, I shall give you heart and soul?
I shall make it, precisely!
You do not believe me? You think, I lie?
Trust me, I live without you I can not!!!
I would like to devote to you any verse, but all of them are written not by me; I would like to think up the most beautiful verse for you, but even the finest words on light ANYTHING in comparison with you. Sometimes I so would like, that you have come, sat down me, have gently embraced me for a neck the strong hands, I have embraced you and I would conclude you have kissed to the gentle, female embraces and would tell you directly on the mouth so gently, hotly and passionately. To you how I am strong you I like and that to ANYBODY, NEVER you I shall give since you only mine. It is terrible to me to present that someone another will once embrace you, to touch you, to kiss you, it is terrible to me to present, that it will be not I. … Forgive, but my feelings to you, are stronger than me. I shout, I even am ready to cry, on ALL is ready for the sake of you. When we shall be together I shall become the happiest person in the universe before its occurrence, all world learns, how I am happy! Let, let everyone know, let all envy me, let. … Sometimes my dreams of you come so far, that it seems to me, as if I have gone mad, but I like to be a lunatic because I am glad that I can though to dream of you, in fact dream to me can to forbid nobody. I want to wake up in the mornings in your gentle, tender embraces.
I do not know, whether is valid they such, but I am simply sure, that in another way cannot be. I want to catch greedy each your gesture, each your movement, each your word, to enjoy each second lead near to you; I want to leave to you on edge of light; I want …
You I love, I like, I like.
To you I it shall repeat hundred times,
And you want 1000, 1000000 ….
Your desire, desire of my Lion.
For me - not the hand-written law!
I thank Destiny, that has presented you, I thank her that I can love you.
You such strong, gentle, fine …. I can list your advantages indefinitely because lacks at you simply are not present also nothing you are afraid.
Only bacon, and I shall go for you, call, and I shall come at any time as has not been borrowed, I shall come, I shall come tearing along, you to me are the most important on light, you are necessary for me, as air, as water, as food. But recently it is no time to me eat, drink, breathe and other since I constantly think and I dream of you.
I can write indefinitely. I simply love you, that's all.
You do not imagine, as strongly I want to see you, to meet you somewhat quicker.
On it I finish the letter. I with impatience shall wait from you for the answer.
I like, it is gentle also passionately whole you.
Yours for ever Elena.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:34 pm

.... from 24FD

My dear xxxxx, what you think of if we could as still to communicate with you by phone? You could call to me? I think, that would be fine, if as still could communicate by phone. I would like to hear your voice, to speak with you. We with you could discuss different themes so it would be easier.
Write me please your cell number! I shall try to make to you dialing or to write to you SMS the message so that you could call back to me. I wait for your answer. Yours Elena.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:47 pm

.... from 419

My dear xxxxxx, what you think of if we could as still to communicate with you by phone? You could call to me? I think, that would be fine, if as still could communicate by phone. I would like to hear your voice, to speak with you. We with you could discuss different themes so it would be easier.
Write me please your cell number! I shall try to make to you dialing or to write to you SMS the message so that you could call back to me. I wait for your answer. Yours Elena.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elenkakaapelsin@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:18 pm

.... from DMF-Spam, don't know her... but already striking in Oct. 2019 as Olga - olenkakashkaol@gmail.com .... seems she don't like to answer.

Hello my new dear friend. How are you doing?
To tell the truth, I am trying to be acquainted trough Internet first time in my life so I don't really know what I should write but I will try.
First of all I want to explain where did I find your e-mail address. I went to agency of acquaintance and said that I want to find a serious man through the Internet. :liar: :liar: :liar:
I want to destroy the loneliness and to find the good person who, as well as me will want to share all pleasure of life.
So they gave me your e-mail address and said that you are also trying to find a good and serious partner in life.
So let's communicate! I want to tell you just a little bit about me.
My name is Elena. I am 29 y.o. I am from Russia. I hope you don't mind that I am not from your country. My height is 5,7. My weight is 121,25 pounds.
I have 2 high educations and now work by my diploma. I work in a computer store. I am selling computers and other staff.
So you see I don’t have any difficulties to write you e-mails. What are you doing in life? What is your occupation?
I have never been married and I don't have any children.
I hope you don't maned if I ask you some questions? How old are you? Where are you from? Have you ever been married?
Do you have children? What kind of relations are you trying to find?
I also want to send you some of my photos for you to understand who is talking to you. Hope you will like it.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Please write me back.
Have a nice day. Warm wishes, Elena.

Received: from dmvr (unknown [188.162.199.65]) (using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) .... its Yola!
Reply-To: Alena <elenkakaapelsin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:08:33 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

PA923423.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elenkakaapelsin@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:24 pm

..... in my E-Spamfolder in german .... its Vlad-Address trade

To tell the truth, I am trying to be acquainted trough Internet first time in my life so I don't really know what I should write but I will try.
First of all I want to explain where did I find your e-mail address. I went to agency of acquaintance and said that I want to find a serious man through the Internet.
I want to destroy the loneliness and to find the good person who, as well as me will want to share all pleasure of life.
So they gave me your e-mail address and said that you are also trying to find a good and serious partner in life.
My name is Elena. I am 29 y.o. I am from Russia. I hope you don't mind that I am not from your country. My height is 5,7. My weight is 121,25 pounds.
I have 2 high educations and now work by my diploma. I work in a computer store. I am selling computers and other staff.
So you see I don’t have any difficulties to write you e-mails. What are you doing in life? What is your occupation?
I hope you don't maned if I ask you some questions? How old are you? Where are you from? Have you ever been married?
I also want to send you some of my photos for you to understand who is talking to you. Hope you will like it.

Received: from eomxls (unknown [188.162.199.65]) (using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) .... its Yola!
Reply-To: Elena <elenkakaapelsin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:03:07 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

PA2342342.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <eleno4kaaapelsinka@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:38 pm

..... from 419-Spam with the last Pic

First of all I want to explain where did I find your e-mail address. I went to agency of acquaintance and said that I want to find a serious man through the Internet.

Received: from jumtavm (unknown [188.162.199.65]) (using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) .... its Yola!
Reply-To: Elena <eleno4kaaapelsinka@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 21:13:04 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elena; <elenkakaapelsin@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:07 pm

.... finally from DMF

Hello xxxxxx!!!
Sorry, for a delay of my answer. I had problems about the Internet. Now all is good, and I can write to you.
Thanks for the letter. It was pleasant for me to receive your reciprocal letter. And it is pleasant for me, that I as am interesting to you.
I have serious intentions to get acquainted with the good person for relations. I shall try to tell a little about my character. I do not know as it to start, I think, that I very romantic person. I like
To communicate with people, I like good humour. I very much appreciate such qualities in people, as fidelity and honesty. I believe in love, and I think it very valuable thing which needs to be protected. For me it is necessary, that around of me there was a cleanliness and the order, I frequently am engaged cleaning. As to me to like to prepare for a meal, various tasty things. It is pleasant to me romantic relations between the man and the woman, but probably all women dream to get acquainted with the good person, to have with him beautiful romantic relations. But frequently such things come to an end very quickly. I have no intention to spend myself on such acquaintances. While I have not met in the life of such person to which I would decide to give myself and the life. But I would like to find such person. I think, that for the woman the main thing to have in a life not career or other success, and strong family and the favourite person beside to care of him.
I have no any relatives. But I have some girlfriends, only one best girlfriend. Her name Svetlana. We friends since the childhood. She the true friend and always helps me as well as I help her. She has very kind heart. For the sake of our friendship we can return everything, that we have. I am very pleased, that I have such girlfriend. Such friends, as she the big rarity.
I would like to ask you some questions:
You have the big family?
You have the best friend?
You dream to meet what woman in the life?
Excuse, that I ask you to discuss such frank thing with the person whom you know couple of days. But it is interesting to me to know it about you.
I should finish my letter. I shall look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully, Elena.

Received: from [10.40.118.36] ([85.140.1.28]) ... Blacklisted Spam-IP & IP reported last Month for Hacking
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 10:31:34 +0300

MTSGPRS-7
Mobile subscribers pool
Mobile TeleSystems, PJSC, GPRS/3G/LTE Gn infrastructure in Volga-region
MTS backbone NOC
PJSC MTS / former CJSC Comstar-Direct
Petrovsky blvd 12, bldg 3
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow, Russia

PA12122.jpg

PA62892.jpg

PA66173.jpg

PA67382.jpg

PA81849.jpg

.... Pics also listed as "allison & mira" in xHamster

Return to “Russian scammers”