It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Viktoriya; <iouyviktoriyayi@yandex.com/olyakostit@yandex.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Polina; <adorable_polina@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:35 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello. I'm was lucky enough to write to you, excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed you I'm sorry for disturbed you.
The thing is that, I'm tired of being alone and decided to try Internet dating site. I hope that this will be a new stage in my future whole life.
So, to know me better I will tell u a little bit about myself for know me better! I hope, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you are interested and read my letter.
I don't sure know where to begin my description. I'm never tried to describe to someone my character in the letter before.
I'm can describe my character as the solar, active, frank sincere person. I'm a kind person though at the same time I'm a proud, person.
I have always appreciated sincerity honesty and frankness. I hope you are interested, that our correspondence will proceed.
In the next letter, I want to read more about you, your way of life. I'm sending you my photo.
I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more. Yours faithfully, Polina.

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (helo=wcujem) by panel.digita.pl with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.69)
Reply-To: Polka <adorable_polina@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 22:22:02 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG00311.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Polina; <adorable_polina@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:13 pm

.... again in DMF-Spam with the same Pic

Hello. I'm was lucky enough to write to you, excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed you I'm sorry for disturbed you.
The thing is that, I'm tired of being alone and decided to try Internet dating site. I hope that this will be a new stage in my future whole life.
So, to know me better I will tell u a little bit about myself for know me better! I hope, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you are interested and read my letter.
I don't sure know where to begin my description. I'm never tried to describe to someone my character in the letter before.
I'm can describe my character as the solar, active, frank sincere person. I'm a kind person though at the same time I'm a proud, person.
I have always appreciated sincerity honesty and frankness. I hope you are interested, that our correspondence will proceed.
In the next letter, I want to read more about you, your way of life. I'm sending you my photo.
I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more. Yours faithfully, Polina.

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (helo=fjjp) by panel.digita.pl with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.69) ... its Yola!
Reply-To: Polushka <adorable_polina@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 14:51:43 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:01 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (helo=vemm) by panel.digita.pl with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.69) ... its Yola!
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 14:41:19 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG000061.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:52 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (helo=ykftmpr) by panel.digita.pl with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.69)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 02:51:05 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG00311.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:12 pm

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (helo=anug) by panel.digita.pl with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.69) .... its Yola!
Reply-To: Polechka <adorable_polina@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 20:53:55 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG00011.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:46 pm

Received: from [188.162.199.45] (helo=yoqkf) by panel.digita.pl with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.69) .... its Yola!
Reply-To: Polinka <adorable_polina@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 20:50:56 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG000061.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:18 pm

Received: from rgmvcl (client.yota.ru [188.162.199.45]) .... its Yola!
Reply-To: Polinochka <adorable_polina@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:44:45 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG00311.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:32 pm

..... I ask her only if her Name is Polina or Dawid .....

Hello !

Forgive me to answer your letter late. . But your letter There was in
a basket (spam). I do not know, why it has occurred. Perhaps, These
are some an error... Probably, my filter of e-mail It is adjusted
incorrectly. Now all is normal. I have added your address to «To good
mail», the list. And we can easy continue To communicate... If you
want? I think, that you wish me to learn. If You did not want me the
nobility, you would not write to me. Correctly?

I am glad, that you have written to me. I hope, that in the future we
will be very much Good friends, and we can also many other
things...... A little I will tell about myself. My name is -
Polina. To me of 29 years. . I live in Russia, in the city of
Bratsk if it is interesting to you, you can look in Google
pictures of my city. It is very beautiful city. I do not know what to
tell In my first letter, because I the beginner in this business. It
something New and unusual to me. I hope, you are not too strict to
mine To errors. English is not my native language, but I consider,
that I know it well.

I have found your e-mail, through dating agency "Lazurite". Why I
write to you and at once I give this information. The answer is
simple. That further there were no questions in our communications. On
it I will write to you fairly. "I do not know, how agency have found
your address". I have given to dating agency of a few money and the
information. After the done operation. Agency to me has given yours
email. Here so I have found you. Today I will not write much. It is
simply interesting to me to learn your thoughts On this question. I
wish to know, what you search on this site???? Serious relations or
simple flirtation? I hope, you the serious person. After all that site
serves only for search of serious partners. I Wished to learn you.
Tell to me something about itself..... Also ask that You wish to learn
about me? I hope, you have not got tired to read my letter.....

I will send you some of my photos. I hope, you also will send
To me the photo.

Your new friend Polina.

Received: from [172.16.0.132] (5.61.37.207)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 13:45:21 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Leaseweb Deutschland GmbH
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Germany

0-HV8-YYBubk-M.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:21 pm

Received: from csaje (client.yota.ru [188.162.199.45]) .... its Yola!
Reply-To: Polchik <adorable_polina@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 15:32:20 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG000061.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:48 pm

Why didn’t you write today ?? I really miss your letters. I hope you
will answer me today and explain why you did not write, send me a
photo. I will wait for an answer about you! Your Polina

Return-Path: Adorable_Polina@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 13:43:51 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:24 pm

Why did you stop writing me letters ?? What's the matter ? How are you
? I really want to see your letter and your explanation of why you
decided not to write to me! I'll wait for a response ! I love you !
Yours Polina

Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 14:14:37 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

11201503-1595696670714327-1297702329-n.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:35 pm

Why didn’t you write a word, I really expected a letter from you. I
really wanted you to give me time, because it is important to me. I
really miss your letters and photos. I will wait for an explanation
from you why you did not write a letter and what you will do on the
weekend. Yours Polina

Received: from [172.16.0.20] (5.61.37.207)
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 12:21:33 +0300 -----> delivered on Monday

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

8-Mp-Cxe-2-k-Y.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:38 pm

..... from today

Hello my dear why did you stop writing, it is very hot outside and I
decided to go for a walk today with my girlfriend, because the weather
is great and there is a slight breeze. I miss your letter. Is it
difficult for you to spend 5-10 minutes ??? I do not understand your
actions. Why don't you write me a letter. I will wait for answers!
Your Polina

Received: from [172.16.0.20] (5.61.37.207)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 13:08:38 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

12131das-FSF3.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <Irinakhatina@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:51 pm

...... from DLB-Spam

Hey hey my awesome mate. I'm sorry for bothered u. In fact, I'm tired of my lonely and agreed to try Net dating web site! I think that this will be another stage in my future. First of all,to know me better I am will talk a little story about myself! I rely on, that the letters between us will proceed, and u are interested and open my letter. I don't sure where to begin my story. I'm never attempt to tell to someone my person in the email earlier. I am can describe my individuality as the positive, ambitious, frank sincere girl. I am a truthful person though at the same time I'm a certain, woman. I have usually like candidness honesty and forthright. I expect you're wanted, that our written exchanges will not interrupt. In the next e-mail, I would like to know more about yourself, your way of life. I am sending you my images. I expect that u like it, and we can get acquainted more.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: Irinakhatina@outlook.com

Best regards, Irinulya!

Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.188])
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 01:30:04 +0100
To: havizsatrya@gmail.com

ENCRYPTED-TRANSIT-IPV4
Emerald Onion
OrgId: EO-95
Address: 815 1st Ave # 331
City: Seattle
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98104-1404

PIC-188.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Antonena; <lovely_antonina@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:39 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello. I'm was lucky enough to write to you, excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed you.
The thing is that, I'm tired of being alone and decided to try Internet dating site. I hope that this will be a new stage in my future.
So, to know me better I'm will tell you a little bit about myself. I hope, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you are interested and read my letter.
I don't sure where to begin my description. I'm never tried to describe to someone my character in the letter before.
In the next letter, I want to read more about you, your way of life. I'm sending you my photo. I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.
Yours faithfully, Antonena.

Received: from [188.162.43.217] (port=22705 helo=yods) by pri.privatedubaitours.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91) .... its Yola
Reply-To: Antonena <lovely_antonina@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 17:10:49 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG01441.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”