It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:46 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Viktoriya; <iouyviktoriyayi@yandex.com/olyakostit@yandex.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Antonena; <BautinaAntonina@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:55 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my 419-Mailaccount.

Hi my man, I'm sorry for bothered you. The thing is that, I'm sick of being single and think to try Net dating profile! I rely on that this will be another chapter in my future. So,to know me better I'm will tell you a little story about myself! I want, that the letters between us will proceed, and you are interested and read my letter. I don't sure where to start my description. I am never tried to describe to someone my character in the email earlier. I'm can describe my person as the emotional, determined, outspoken woman. I'm a outgoing person though at the same time I am a certain, person. I have usually appreciated sincerity openness and frankness. I expect you're wanted, that our letters will not interrupt. In a future mail, I want to read more about you, your way of life. I am sending you my photo. I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: BautinaAntonina@outlook.com

All the best, Antoninusenka,

Received: from icmsa400201.i.softbank.jp (imsa4002.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.9.78])
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 11:09:26 +0100
To: cricri-cuisinier28a@hotmail.fr

EMAIL-I
SOFTBANK Corp.
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F, 3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047, Japan

PCX-625.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Antonena; <BautinaAntonina@outlook.com>

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Antanina; <bautinaantonina@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:11 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Hello. I'm was lucky enough to write to you, excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed you.
The thing is that, I'm tired of being alone and decided to try Internet dating site. I hope that this will be a new stage in my future.
So, to know me better I'm will tell you a little bit about myself. I hope, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you are interested and read my letter.
I don't sure where to begin my description. I'm never tried to describe to someone my character in the letter before.
I'm can describe my character as the solar, active, frank sincere person. I'm a kind person though at the same time I'm a proud, person.
I have always appreciated sincerity honesty and frankness. I hope you are interested, that our correspondence will proceed.
In the next letter, I want to read more about you, your way of life. I'm sending you my photo. I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.
Yours faithfully, Antanina.

Received: from pakq (unknown [188.162.43.217])
Reply-To: Antanina <bautinaantonina@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 17:00:35 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG01441.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tony; <lovely_antonina@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:42 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello. I'm was lucky enough to write to you, excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed you.
The thing is that, I'm tired of being alone and decided to try Internet dating site. I hope that this will be a new stage in my future.
So, to know me better I'm will tell you a little bit about myself. I hope, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you are interested and read my letter.
I don't sure where to begin my description. I'm never tried to describe to someone my character in the letter before.
I'm can describe my character as the solar, active, frank sincere person. I'm a kind person though at the same time I'm a proud, person.
I have always appreciated sincerity honesty and frankness. I hope you are interested, that our correspondence will proceed.
In the next letter, I want to read more about you, your way of life. I'm sending you my photo. I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.
Yours faithfully, Tony.

Received: from rxjxvc (unknown [188.162.43.217])
Reply-To: Tony <lovely_antonina@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 05:20:50 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG000061.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Antonena; <lovely_antonina@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:06 pm

Yours faithfully, Antonena.

Received: from rvjqwu ([188.162.43.217])
Reply-To: Antonena <lovely_antonina@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 17:18:48 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG00006.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:16 pm

.... with the last Pic once more in DMF-Spam

Yours faithfully, Tony.

Received: from jaxcjka (unknown [188.162.43.217])
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 03:47:03 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tosy; <bautinaantonina@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:52 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Yours faithfully, Tosy.

Received: from tvetkt (unknown [188.162.43.217])
Reply-To: Tosy <bautinaantonina@outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 02:51:35 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG01441.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:24 pm

..... with the last Pic in DMF-Spam

Yours faithfully, Tony.

Received: from hkttqq (unknown [188.162.43.217])
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 01:43:00 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Antonina; <lovely_antonina@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:41 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Yours faithfully, Antonina.

Received: from byrenq (unknown [188.162.43.217])
Reply-To: Antonina <lovely_antonina@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 11:04:58 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG00006.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tonny; <bautinaantonina@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:41 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Yours faithfully, Tonny.

Received: from unhr (unknown [188.162.43.217])
Reply-To: Tonny <bautinaantonina@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 10:30:09 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG00311.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tossy; <bautinaantonina@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:43 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Yours faithfully, Tossy.

Received: from kygtcx (unknown [188.162.43.217])
Reply-To: Tossy <bautinaantonina@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 08:57:46 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG000061.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Antanina; <bautinaantonina@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:54 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Yours faithfully, Antanina.

Received: from susolh (unknown [188.162.43.217])
Reply-To: Antanina <bautinaantonina@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 02:29:17 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG00311.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tosy; <bautinaantonina@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:48 pm

..... frm 419-Spam

Yours faithfully, Tosy.

Received: from oryflv (unknown [188.162.43.217])
Reply-To: Tosy <bautinaantonina@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 03:24:37 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tossy; <bautinaantonina@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:49 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Yours faithfully, Tossy.

Received: from quynh (unknown [188.162.43.217])
Reply-To: Tossy <bautinaantonina@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 01:34:31 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Viktoriia; <Victoriabonny1990@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:16 pm

.... from 419-Spam

My dear friend.
I'm was happen to to write to you, please excuse me previously if I am had bothered you. In truth, I am tired of being alone and chose to try out Internet internet dating site! I hope that this action will be another chapter in my future lifetime. First of all,I want talk u a little story about myself! I hope, that the written exchanges between us will not interrupt, and u are interested and read my mail. I don't really know where to start my story. I am never attempt to describe to someone my character in the mail previously. I am can describe my individuality as the positive, ambitious, true person. I'm a kind-hearted girl though at the same time I am a confident, person. I 've generally like candid openness and frankness. I rely on you're wanted, that our correspondence will not interrupt. In a future mail, I would like to read more about yourself, your outlook on life. I'm sending you my personal images. I want that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.
Bye, Viktoriia.

Received: from rhodes.eila.com ([91.232.205.179])
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 03:41:04 -0600
Reply-To: Victoriabonny1990@outlook.com
To: kolorov151101@mail.ru
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook 15.0

STAVSET-4NET
Kvartal Plus Ltd
Boris Ledovskoy
50 let VLKSM, 95
Stavropol, Russia

DSC-5714.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Viktoriya; <victoriiaswettyledy@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:35 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello. I am was lucky enough to write to you, please excuse me early if I'm had disturbed u I am sorry for bothered u.
In fact, I am tired of my lonely and decided to try Internet dating web site.
I think that this act will be another page in my future lifetime.
So, to know me better I'm will want write u a little story about myself a little bit about me for you I'm will want talk you a little story about me to know me better a little story about myself for you for know me better.
I want, that the letters between us will proceed, and you're wondered and read my email.
I don't sure know where to begin my description. I'm never attempt to describe to someone my person in the mail previously.
I am can describe my character as the solar, energetic, frank sincere girl.
I am a considerate woman though at the same time I'm a self-confident, woman.
I 've normally appreciated candid honesty and forthright.
I expect you are interested, that our letters will not interrupt. In a future e-mail, I would like to know more about u, your outlook on life.
I'm sending u my photo. I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.
Faithfully, Victoriya.

Received: from xwdvjsp (unknown [188.162.199.142])
Reply-To: vika <victoriiaswettyledy@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 12:44:57 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC543535.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”